• Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
OOC

POST YOUR CHARACTER PROFILES HERE

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

August 1st, 2003, For 17 years we have been fighting Umbrella's deadly horde of undead and mutated creatures. Ever since the night of the attack on the Corvinus castle, its strange that most of the humans with us haven't yet change... it now occurs to me that the portals they came out of, its very possible that the same portals the Demons have created managed to slow time down for these humans. Anyway I am forced to take these people into the Coven's mansion, to at lease give them shelter and maybe a little protection from my own kind. so far Kraven the man who has been harassing me for the past centuries... Has agreed with my terms in defending the humans, the problem is what the hell is he up to? I told the people I brought to not separate, only because I do not want to fight my own kind. Even more disturbing is some of the lycans we found recently were also zombiefied by Umbrella's experimental T-Virus Lucian was telling me the truth on the fact that some of his own kind got caught by Umbrella. However, The coven disapproves of his ilk so Lucian and his lycan members has agreed to stay outside in the truck for the time being, so we don't have a blood bath on our hands. In normal circumstances I would of never agree to this, after the death of my human family. I still detest having them here with us, Damn Umbrella what makes them think they should play god? Well, one thing is clear I will be glade when this is all over and I can't wait for the day to kill Hades with a single blow. Further more from what Leon and Claire have been telling me for the past 17 years is we need to put Umbrella out of business for good. I don't want my kind infected by this T-Virus, or any other human made virus for that matter.

~Selene

August 1st, 2003, Hungry, Budapest Umbrella has established itself very well for the human society. And their products are on demand, they have also established themselves through out Europe,Asia, Africa, England, Ireland... etc and the United states. So far they have not oppose a threat to this realm yet... but that has now changed.....

600 years have past as the Vampire and lycan horde continue their dark secrete war out of sight from human eyes. But that is likely to change as the demon threat has continue to occur, a threat that could very well destroy the fabrication of time and space. Selene and the other vampires have finally gotten use to feeding on blood bags.But now its a chance of survival against the undead and the demons that opened the portals to this world to harvest all human Souls.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Rules

1. I am the god of this rp what I say goes.

2. No godmodding, that means no extreme powers that either don't make sense or repel against eachother like light and darkness. light will always destroy darkness, any ways, characters can't state they killed gods or have characters where they sensor them as the main character, this is not a novel and no body likes it, further more the characters has to have limitations like fire powered creatures are weak when it comes to water or ice,snow etc. and if the character is magic based, they will get exhausted after using their magic for a long period of time etc.

3. follow Soap

4. Romance is ok, Action oriented is ok, violence depending on the situation is ok, blood and gore is ok.

5.please try to make your pharagraphs 5 sentences long, one liners are annoying to some people and I can understand if you can't think of anything else to say.

6. Be kind please to one another.

7. have fun. ^_^

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Gaia name:

Character Appearance:

Character Name:

Nickname:

Alias:

Race: (human, demon, Werewolf aka lycan, vampire... etc.)

weapons: (Hand pistol, swords, shotgun, etc.)

armor/clothing:

theme song (optional) :

Character background:

Character personality:

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Commander

Jane Shepard

Jane's theme

Jane boards the Normandy after fight a horde of Batarian raiders in the Blizts. but the battle scared her especially after what she saw. She sits down on the shuttle bay staring at the floor all quiet remembering the screams of countless men and women that died on her regiment. The next thing she knew she was seeing commando boots and glance up to see Captain David Anderson the man who brought her aboard the Normandy. "Sir?" she said knowing that the Captian might bark at her for sitting on the floor wallowing.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Captain David Anderson

Anderson kneeled beside her "I know what it is like your first time in a battle, it changes you like you never believe. The question is Lt. Commander are you going to let this effect your duty to protect the security and safety of this galaxy?" he ask trying to boost her moral.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Commander

Jane Shepard

Jane's theme

Jane looks Anderson straight in the eye "No sir." she said as she stands up, she takes notice that the Captain wanted her to follow him. 'Probably to show me to my next objective.' she thought to herself. She notice the lights and power flickering before falling through a portal. "Ahh!" she screamed.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Captain David Anderson

"Commander!" he shouted as he sees her fall through a portal and jumps in after her, three other men followed after him. it look like some type of vortex that he never seen before. 'I wonder where it is taking us.' he thought to himself.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

User Image

Raccoon city September 1998, Jill stops at the edge of a building reloading her guns a bit out of breath. not sure where Oliver Carlos went especially after getting the anti body, he said he was going to find another way out before the US Government decided to bomb the city. She looked be hind her seeing Nemesis still following. "s**t" she said under her breath. "What the hell does it take to kill this thing?" she said and notices a portal appearing in front of her. 'Where ever it leads to its a lot better than letting this thing kill me.' she thought to herself. Jill jumps into the vortex and the portal closes behind her before Nemesis gets close to her. Jill lands in the Carpathian forest and looks around, she could tell that it is night fall. She hears blood curddling scream from three male vocals in the distance and follows the sound. she finds two people who look like soldier and the dead men on the ground are being eaten by cerberus hounds. She looked at the two people, this horror scene reminded her of the mansion incident that Her and Chris had went through. so she runs up to the lady in armor of a sort and glance at her and the man with her. "We need to run now!" she shout, although the soldier was stunned by what she was seeing she did agree to that idea and her and her fellow officer followed her to a Mansion gates. "Ok this is new, but similar." she mutters under her breath looking back at the zombie dogs coming. she screams in to the com "is anyone there we would very much like to enter your sanctuary, we are not infect!" she shouted as she sees a man look at her. "Are you human?" the man asked. "I don't see why that matters but yes. all three of us are human!" she shouted." very well, you may enter." he said and the metal gate opens, and she and the other two enter and the gate closes be hind them just in the nick of time as the cerberus hounds reach the gate.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Captain David Anderson

walks over to the civilian that saved him and Shepard from those zombie like dogs "We thank you for rescuing us. And it seems you know about those thing more better than we do. I'm Captain David Anderson from the Alliance Navy. This is my new star pupil." he said pointing to Shepard.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Commander

Jane Shepard

Jane's theme

Jane looks at Anderson and the woman that saved their sorry hide. "I- I'm Lt. Commander Shepard, What were those things? they look like dogs that were decomposing. Like out of some horror vid." she said looking at the woman.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

User Image

Jill looks at them "um their Cerberus hounds they are infect with the experimental T- virus which was created by a pharmaceutical company named Umbrella they are corrupted and I and my partner Chris Redfield are trying to stop them.... I'm Jill Valentine by the way." she said looking around. "I wonder where we are." she said and crosses her arms over her chest.

User Image

HAZAMA

Hazama kept in the halls at almost all times, keeping away from the rest of the group to examine the house on his own. Not that he didn't trust Selene, he just wasn't sure it was a mansion. It had to be something different. He spun his knifes in his hands, whistling as his shoes tapped against the floor. He tossed one of his knives into the air as he came to a window, and his eye lit yellow. "It almost makes me wonder how the rest of the world is right now."

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

Claire still felt uncomfortable in a house of Vampires even being with Loki hasn't really help that discomfort. But for now it seemed the coven was accepting Selene's terms for the the moment. She sits on a chair near a window in Selene's room wondering how long should this last. but her woman intuition seem to been kicking in a lot recently, and every where in the mansion sent a red flag to her. Some thing is definately wrong here, yet she can't determine why that is. "Selene do you think this will last, us stay here I mean?" she asks looking at the female elite death dealer busy with her laptop to find any news of what has happen in the city thus far. Claire did notice that Dr. Micheal Corvin hasn't aged in 17 years which meant either 1987 wasn't his year of living or he isn't from this realm. But for the moment as of now it doesn't matter what matter's is keeping Sherry from that hulk like creature they faced back at the Corvinus castle. Claire is determined to protect her with her life if need be.

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

User Image

For 17 years Selene has been going to the library trying to piece together, as to why Kraven accepted her request. so far nothing and its forbidden to dig through the covens history. "I don't know Claire." she said looking over her laptop. "The covens themselves are hiding something, I don't know what, yet. But I might have to break a few of the coven's rules just to find out why that is." she said calmly. Selene notices that Claire was about to argue and interrupts her "If the coven has a dirty secret I need to know about. Even if I risk my life for it, I just hope what Lucian said is wrong." she said as she has made up her mind.

User Image
User Image

HAZAMA

Hazama continued his stroll through the lit halls of the mansion. He smirked as he turned to the library. It was time to pay Claire and Selene visit. He stepped toward the wall, and suddenly phased through its cellular structure in a black and green mist. He reformed on the other side, then crept his way up behind Claire, more silent than a snake. He tapped her shoulder in hopes of getting a yelp out of her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff