Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ada watches Annette leave and then looks down at the cop who got shot "Why? .... You didn't have to save me. I pretty much can do that on my own." she said looks at the silly man before her. Ada sighs looking at the bullet wound bleeding out ' I'm wasting time I better get moving.' she thought about to leave. and he grabs her arm.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Leon Scott Kennedy

"Please lady help me get me to my group, so we can both get out of here. We can't do this alone... My Name is Leon Scott Kennedy." he said in pain. he knew he need a medic too but at the moment it was best to get this lady to safety. Leon looks around his surroundings as he waited for her answer.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

'in the long run while I'm playing nice girl I might get the intel I need for my surperior. of course to me this means really nothing.' she thought to herself. "I'm Ada Wong, and... your right. but after this you owe me." she said with a small smirk and takes out the bullet and cleans the wound and then patches him up. She helps him up and leads him heading toward the location Leon had fell.

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"
"They prove themselves against odds everyday!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I wish I was as talented as my brother..."
"...Then I wouldn't be such a screw up!"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Leoooooooooooooooon!" Daniel called as he walked through the dark tunnels. He knew the man wasn't dead when he saw there was no broken body in the water. In fact there wasn't a body at all. Leon had gone on to exploring, but Daniel could easily just bring him back up. "Leooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon! Come on! Don't do this! Where are you!!?" His voice echoed down the dark tunnel. How could he get so far and so fast. Did something eat him?

"I'm not really worth my title, I just keep making mistakes..."

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Leon Scott Kennedy

Leon looks around, it was rather dark in these tunnel "So Ada was it? why are you here?" he asks calmly. mostly trying to pass the time as they walked a bit then hesitates he thought he heard his name echoing in the tunnels 'creepy.' he thought to himself.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ada glances at him, however she wasn't the type to give a guy she never met a chance to understand her goals or her reasons behind those goals. "I came from Chicago, to look for my boyfriend John." she stated which was half true, she didn't exactly understand her feelings for John. "That's the reason I'm here." she said which wasn't exactly the whole story and she rather keep details to herself since that was what her job acquired her to do.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

Rebecca's Theme

User Image

User Image

User Image

Rebecca blinks as she realized that they lost a member and another member went to go search for him. so she walks over to Thor and taps him on the fore arm. "Excuse me, I'm Rebecca Chambers" she said extending her hand to the blond mythical god. "I and my new friend are also trying to escape this place. Also I believe I can help you at least in the medical department, I have a degree in Biochemistry and medicine. I assume your the leader of this group?" she said hopping she was correct on this. She glances at the others who were contemplating on what to do next. "The door we just came out of is the only way out of here, so our best bet is going back the way I and Angel came and find another way out." she said calmly with cheer full smile.

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Nice to you meet, I am Thor, King of Asgard...however, I am not the leader of this group. I believe that is Selene over there. She has been leading our group everywhere and has full knowledge of this place. You may speak to her if you wish, she's over there." Thor said, pointing to the Vampire woman in the dark, leather suit. He hoped that Leon was okay and that the Angel didn't do anything to hurt himself. Thor could tell that Daniel truly meant no harm.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

User Image

Selene looks at Thor since she did hear Rebecca and his conversation, "Actually this place is new to me, I only know the map of the mansion not its new extension. But our best bet is to move forward and find a map or and exits. I prefer both, there is a chance we might run into Sherry so keep a look out and if Leon is ok we will find him eventually. and looking at the time I'm thinking that new angel Daniel got lost." she said coldly.

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100

Thor frowned. Although Daniel's heart was in the right place, he seemed to be cause of a lot of mishaps. Though, not all of them were his fault and he was still a good member of the team. Maybe he should learn a thing or two about strategy.

"Should we go and look for him?" Thor asked worriedly. It would be a shame to just leave a new member of the team stranded, even if not many trust him yet.

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"That settles it...I'm completely lost. Leooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!" Daniel called. He frowned as all he got were his echoes. Holding up a hand, the Arch Angel had summoned up a ball of light. Looking for the way back. The whole area was practically a maze. Daniel grimaced as his legs sloshed through the dirty water, normally he would fly, but that would chance the risk of getting something disgusting in his hair. Although he wasn't much a prideful man in anything, he hated having anything gross on his person...especially if it's poo.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

" hey handsome I think someone is looking for you." she said "I suggest we follow his voice or we will end up losing him." she said as she leads Leon and she was right to find the lost guy. When she spotted him "Hey cutie! I found your friend he took a bullet for me.When he didn't have too." she said as supports Leon's weight walking over to the lost guy that has pure white hair.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

User Image

Selene looks at Thor and the rest of the group and gives a sigh, "Why should we even bother? He isn't worth our time, and you people might end up as zombies. And I can guarantee you that I won't hesitate in killing you all." she stated calmly and readies her guns. "Lets get a move on people we don't want lord Viktor coming here to find us all." she stated as she entered through the broken door that Angel had broken.

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

He blinked when he heard a woman's voice. Two Human presences came toward him and he smiled when he felt Leon's presence. He was alive!! He blinked at the woman before him. Did she just hit on him? Nah, probably not...but last time someone said 'cutie' to him, they were hitting on him. The fact that Leon was injured interrupted his thoughts.

"Thank you for looking after him!" Daniel said to the woman, before going over to Leon. "That was a noble and good deed you did for saving the woman's life...but why was someone shooting at her?" He looked at both of them, waiting for either on of them to answer.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Leon Scott Kennedy

"That's a good question Daniel." he said looking back at Ada, "All she told me was that she is looking for her boyfriend John. and that she wouldn't tell me more beyond that." he said calmly. "But that blond woman called her a thief what did she mean by that?" he asks Ada.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff