Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Rayne

Rayne blinks at the three new members of their group, before looking at Loki and Claire "We have a very big problem Loki, Claire. Selene has been put under house arrest until sun rise. Now is a good time to leave, by the way Lucian and the other Lycans have taken the military truck so we will have to find another way to escape. But first we need to get to Selene which shouldn't be hard to do." she said as Abby frown and hugs her adopted mother. Ryane stops for a minute and heres a chopper outside. "What the hell? they now send for rescue a bit late for that don't you think" yell at the window.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

"Rayne think about this, if that's a rescue chopper perhaps it will be our ticket out of here." she said as she opens the door to leave the room. "we better take our chance of leaving this house of vampires now." she said looking back at everyone.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Angel name: Sephiro Celestine

User Image

User Image

Sephiro looked at micheal and then at the angel and then shrugged when she asked that and then made sure that his Privates were covered before he turned to her and then smiled

"I dunno, it jsut happened, one time, we were at each others throats next thing was his tongue was going down my throat and we love each other," Andre said and then looked at the angel. "I know what you are saying, but i can tell you i have loved this demon for 17 years here, and i am very much an angel"

Andre to prove his point summoned his angel sword easily, if he had sinned or was failing thhe sword wouldnt come at all, the brilliant sword floated to andre's hand and then looked at Serenity waiting for his answer.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Wait! How are you sure it's a rescue helicopter? What if it's for Selene? Due to her betrayal...they might be sending the others to come and judge her. Or at the least witness it!" Loki stated. "Besides, do we even know where to go?! We can't just leave without Selene! Everyone of us leaves together and we're going to need a plan!"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Claire looks at Loki ' he has a point.' she thought for the moment. "But isn't worth investigating?" she asks Loki. only to jump at a sound of crashing and hearing a huge thud "What was that?" she said and walks into the hall Rayne, Jill Sherry, Ciel, Abby, Leon, Anderson and Shepard followed her.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

T-103 lands through the roof of the mansion, and hits the floor with a big thud landing on top of Soren's head killing him instantly.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine froze when he heard the noise he turned to see him slip and he sighed as he offered his hand to him and helped him up and smiled

"There's nothing to forgive, i myself can be quite clumsy at times," said Antoine to him. "So cakes.. what kind of cake? we have cheesecake, Shortcakes, rolls?"

He said as he opened the door tto see rows on rows of cakes... he smiled, well at least there was someone here who would enjoy cakes.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
User Image
~ S E B A S T I A N xx M I C H A E L I S ~

THE CAPABLE BUTLER OF EARL CIEL PHANTOMHIVE

~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~

Sebastian snickered as he watched his son leave, and then he headed to the manor, well it was time to find his lover, and smiled as he continued onnward, looking for his beloved katherine.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Leon Scott Kennedy

Looks at the T- 103 "Did he just come from the roof?!" he shouted as he Claire, Rayne, Shepard Abby, Ciel, Anderson and jill pull out their weapons ready to fire. He watched this thing coming towards them "How the hell are we to get to Selene's room with this Trenchy in the way?!" he shouted as he continues to back up.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Loki jolted at the sound and followed Claire. He wasn't sure what they could do. Selene was going to be hurt...maybe they could find a Vampire willing to help them out in Selene's escape. He then could erase the said guy's mind and save him from a gruesome fate of being found out, but destroying any physical evidence. He blinked in shock at the thing that had landed on the roof. Where did he come from?

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

click the picture and you will hear my theme

User Image
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

"I see..." Serenity said. She wasn't sure how she should be taking this. Demons were the enemy. But...she could see that Andre meant what he said. Blinking at the Angel warmly, she gave a soft smile. "Then, I am happy for you...but what are you going to tell your parents?"

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

User ImageUser Image
My male form (though I consider myself a woman)

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

User Image

Selene jolts at the loud sound that went on outside her room 'was that my executioner, or was that something else?' she thought. and then hears gun fire 'Ok something else.' she thought to herself.

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"
"They prove themselves against odds everyday!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I wish I was as talented as my brother..."
"...Then I wouldn't be such a screw up!"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Daniel smiled up at him, before allowing Antoine to help him off the floor.

"Shortcake sounds good to me," Daniel stated. He looked around. "So, this is a Vampire mansion, correct? Are they okay with us staying here like this?" From what he heard from the myths and legends, he was told Humans made up, Vampires would rather feed on Humans than let them stay as guests under their roofs.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
"I'm not really worth my title, I just keep making mistakes..."

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Natasha Romanoff (Aka Natalia Alianovna Romanova)

Natasha and Nancy hear the gun fire echo through the mansion and they pulled out their guns to investigate the issue. They were followed by kahn and the other death dealers to figure out what is going on.

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Strange dreams keep occuring..."

User Image

Katherine frowned as she heard a crash on the roof. What was that? She blinked when she heard the usual curses from Vivienne and Ken's lectures come again, before smiling. Everything was fine, just a little training session going on. However, she kept hearing Vampires shouting outside about some naked noble prancing about...or being on the roof...she really couldn't hear them clearly. She wondered what was happening as she looked out of the parlor room's window.

User ImageUser Image
"...makes me question myself..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas