Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Werewolf

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

Singe

Singe watch the three new people in the yard "As Ms. Redfield has mentioned to us 17 years ago, and strange that the portals have granted her the chance not to age in our realm." he said in his German accent.

Desirable Werewolf

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

User Image

Jill looks at the strange man sitting on the tail of a military truck, "Wait Claire is here?" she asks him and he nods his head. ' The portal must of took Chris's sister too and is trapped her so to speak.' she thought. "Where is she I need to speak with her?" she said as she waited for this man's answer. he just points to the mansion before the three. And Jill enters it seeing a lot of people staring at her " hi" she said and puts her guns back in their holsters and explores the mansion with the other two people tailing her.

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

Desirable Werewolf

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

Claire jumps out of her chair and turns to find who ever tapped her on the shoulder and why. She looks around feeling uneasy, "Selene is this house haunted?" she asks looking at Selene who was too busy shaking her head at Hazama. but Claire thought she was shaking her head 'no'.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

HAZAMA

Hazama smirked and snickered silently as Claire searched around for the source. He crept over to the lamp and lifted it up into the air. He slowly crept around her, making it seem like it was orbiting her body. He spotted Selene and tapped her on the shoulder on his way around, having no idea that she could see him. 'This is too much fun.' He thought in his head, then he set the lamp down where it originally was and lifted a few of Selenes books up into the air.

Desirable Werewolf

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

Leon Scott Kennedy

Leon exits out of the rest room he was surprise the vampire's had a toilet at all, they never use it."they must only worry about their smell more than doing number one or two . at least that is one benefactor they could live with out." he said to himself as he went to check on Sherry.

Desirable Werewolf

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

User Image

"Hazama knock it off, I grow tired of your games." she stated she is not in a good mood tonight. Before standing up and stretching and then heads for the door to head back to the Library again. She need to know now what the coven is hiding, any thing to ease her mind right now.

User Image
User Image

HAZAMA

"Alright, alright. We all have to get serious sometimes." He phased back into his physical form, his eyes glowing bright before dimming out. "Was I beginning to scare you?" He asked in a taunting tone toward Claire. He crossed his arms and snickered.

Desirable Werewolf

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Earl Ciel Phantomhive

User Image
User Image

Ciel plays cards with Sherry and sees Leon returning, "you know you shouldn't walk the halls of this mansion alone. Selene was very clear on that Leon." he said as they play the game war.

✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Desirable Werewolf

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Claire huffs at Hazama "No, I wasn't scared. That was rather mean though." she said as she crosses her arms over her chest. "Right now though... I'm worried your friend will break the coven's rules and risk her life for it, I know its not my concern. But it could very well effect us too, besides her. That is what scaring me, Lucian said that Viktor hasn't been know for his leniency and that if she broke the coven's rules she would burn in daylight. She is the only guard that is protecting us from her kind. I don't want to figure out what will happen if she ends up dead." she stated since she has a pretty good imagination as what would come.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Desirable Werewolf

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

Leon Scott Kennedy

Leon crosses his arms over his chest "Yeah, well I doubt anyone would like to follow me to take a wiz." he said to Ciel. "Besides as long as I'm not alone with a vampire that I don't know it shouldn't become a problem." he stated and leans against a wall.
User Image

HAZAMA

Hazama grew more serious as she spoke. "I honestly wouldn't put it past Selene to break a rule and risk something. Hell, we all risk something, but her...I'd expect her to take it to the extreme." He sighed and pulled his hat off. "Selene's a good person, and even more than that. She's one of my closest friends, though I'm not sure she thinks the same. Never really asked her. If something goes down, I'd do what I have to do to keep her alive. I guess loyalty dies hard, huh?" He pulled out his butterfly knife and spun it at high speeds.

Desirable Werewolf

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

User Image

Natasha Romanoff (Aka Natalia Alianovna Romanova)

Natasha is reading a book that is in Russian and then notices Selene entering the Library that she herself is in. She watches her check a door that appears to be locked and checks the entrance "You know I'm right here right?" she said still holding the book.

User Image

Desirable Werewolf

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

User Image

"Your the least of my worries." she stated and kicks open the door entering the archives that were suppose to be concealed at all times. She checks the entrance again before entering it and breaks some glass to a locked display case removing an old book and reads a small section of the book that spoke about Kraven's achievement on killing Lucian. But the person who she spoke to back at the truck that Lucian is alive, the necklace he was wearing is very similar to the half burned picture and the branded seal cut from Lucian's very arm before her. 'Kraven has lied to the coven and to Viktor, Lucian is a live and well. Which means he is in league with him... but there must be more to this than his treachery towards the covens.' she thought and closes the book and leaves the archives and puts it back in its place exits the room. She closes the door behind her like nothing happen, "Don't speak about this to my kin, they shall not know of this." she said to Natasha and leaves the library. 'If Kraven betrayed our kind then he has no doubt betrayed Lucian.' she thought to herself.

User Image

Desirable Werewolf

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

User Image

Natasha Romanoff (Aka Natalia Alianovna Romanova)

"Ok." she said and watches Selene leave the room. She makes sure Selene is out of sight before placing her book down and poke her nose into the archives and read some of the covens history.

User Image
User Image

HAZAMA

Hazama made his way out into the hall, where it was quiet, but gave an echo or so. He needed to find Selene before she did anything irreversible. He had accidentally left his hat in the same room s Claire, not that it mattered. His hair spiked up in response to the energy surge and his pupils grew smaller. Where could she be?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff