Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

"How cute, you made this thing your pet." she said looking at the ex S.T.A.R.S member. Not at all intimidated, She listen to the who are you question "Ada, Ada Wong." she said, "hmm, your a cop right? Have you seen a Ben Bertolucci?" she asks Rebecca, not caring about what purpose she may have for the werewolf and it was obvious she was looking at a werewolf. Which didn't really surprised her at all, since she did stumble in to a nest of zombies at one point. But in order to get the werewolf or at least its DNA, She is going to have to play by officer Chambers' rules.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

Rebecca's Theme

User Image

User Image

User Image

Rebecca felt like kicking her a** already especially since she called Angel a pet. "Call it what ever you like Lady. I'm just waiting for her to turn back so I can find her some clothes that may fit her... depending on what I find." she said as she keeps her gun at the ready. Rebecca gets the feeling Ada is after something thing else, besides what she claims to be searching. "I never heard of him." she stated in an irritated tone of voice. Rebecca Chambers watches the woman, and so far she hasn't made a move on the werewolf.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ada hears bones cracking and looks down at the werewolf before her transforming back into human form and noticed the woman drozly sitting up, she watched Rebecca go to a closet to find the girl some clothing that an employ left be hind that wasn't stained in blood or full of holes. And then helps her in them. "Can't she dress herself?" she asks the young cop. She had noticed the abuse scaring on the werewolf's flesh, it looked as though she was whipped and then burn by hot iron crosses. And she could tell what ever tranquiler the girl use is wearing off. Ada knelt down beside the girl, the girl looked at her for a bit. "Hey kid...." she started realizing she can't understand english. So she tried french and that didn't work, Ada tried Russian and all chinese languages. of course that didn't work, so she tries Italian "Angelo." she said and noticed a reaction from her facial expressions ' hmm so she's italian that helps.' she thought to herself. "Ombrellone esperimento della ricerca?" she asks in Angel's Language.

Translation: Are you Umbrella's research experiment?

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Angel's theme

Angel's theme 2

"Che cosa è ombrello? Agisce come ritiene che il nome di una società o memorizzare NON HO mai sentito nominare." Angel asks, at the new lady she never seen before. And noticed Rebecca watching them, Angel hasn't exactly determined if the lady in front of her is a threat. "In che anno è questo? Dove mi trovo?" She asks, hoping this strange lady may know. "Chi sei? Dove sei?" she asks as she is glade to meet someone that can understand her language.

Translation: "What is Umbrella? You act as thought its the name of a company or store I have never heard of.", "What year is this, Where am I?" "Who are you? Where are you from?"

Angel's werewolf form

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

Rebecca's Theme

User Image

User Image

User Image

Rebecca realized that this Ada Wong know's Angel's language "What is she saying?" she asks out of curiosity."I only could make out a few words, the last time I talked with her." she said Ada glances up at her and looks at the the girl before her, Angel is shaking perhaps from what she has been through. "Can you ask her where she got her scars." she said politely, She crosses her arms and it was rather obvious this Ada Wong didn't really care about what had happen to this girl.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ada blinks at Angel's question that was an excellent question what year is it? and looks around for a minute "Hey Officer Chambers can you please find a newspaper or a calender, we all need to know what year it is and if possible where we are." she said looking up at Rebecca. who just nodded and searches the lab to find a newspaper, when she found found one she hands it to Ada, the headlines read Hungary Budapest is overwhelmed with the undead, she notice the year is August 23rd 2003, "Well that's a huge jump, from 1998. it says we are in Hungary Budapest the year is 2003." she said to Rebecca who looked rather shocked by this. "Angelo, Per rispondere alla tua domanda, nel 2003." she said to Angel, She noticed that Angel frowned at this. But out of curiosity she wanted to know what time she is from. "Il mio nome è Ada, Ada Wong." She said to Angel. "Io sto in America." she stated, and point to Rebecca Chambers. "Officer Rebecca Camere è inoltre dall'America." she said Angel looks at Rebecca. "Quanto tempo hai?" Ada asks Angel.

Translation:"Angel, to answer your question, your in the year 2003.", "I am from America.", "Officer Rebecca Chambers is also from America.", "What time did you come from?"

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Angel's theme

Angel's theme 2

Angel blinks at the time of 2003 and frowns and listens to what Ada asks. "Luglio 3rd, 1477" she said to Ada, and gets back up on her feet. "SONO stato esiliato dal Vaticano Duomo noto come San Pietro, per l'uccisione di un vescovo per incidente e io sono un mostro." she said looking very ashamed as to what she has done.
"Il Papa e la Chiesa hanno marca me un demone." she said Angel wasn't still sure that this woman cared. but she was only glade to get the chance to tell someone her story.

Translation: "July 3rd, 1477", "I have been exiled from the Vatican Cathedral known as St. Peter's, for killing a bishop on accident and because I am a monster.", "The Pope, and The Church have branded me a demon."

Angel's werewolf form

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ada rubs her face and shows no sympathy what so ever,"Da dove quelle cicatrici?" she asks, Since it is Rebecca's right to know what has happened to this thing that looks completely human. And she can see many reasons why people would call her a monster, a demon. Her eyes didn't help that situation and the werewolf side seems to seep through the soul a bit. She could tell that it has left a scar that can never fade way. "Chi ha dato loro?" she asks as she to stands up and then leans against the wall a gain.

Translation:"Where did those scars come from?" "Who gave them to you?"

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Angel's theme

Angel's theme 2

Angel ends up staring down at the floor "Il vescovo mi ha detto che era l'unico modo di domare il mio lato demoniaco, ha detto che ha bisogno di forza del mio corpo. In modo che egli potesse avere la possibilità di salvare la mia anima, che ha sin da quando avevo 13 anni. fino ad ora, ha fatto lo stesso metodo. Il dolore mai fermati e poi, quando finalmente è stato insopportabile HO oscurato... Quando si risveglia, ho trovato morto e il suo sangue nelle mie mani e faccia." She said to the woman Ada, just stood there listening to her story."IO sono ora 17, Dio deve davvero mi odiano per quello che sono". she said, she could tell that Ada didn't care."Bene, grazie per l'ascolto." she said with a small smile.

Translation: "The bishop told me it was the only way to tame my demonic side, he said that he need to force it out of my body. So he could get the chance to save my soul. this went on since I was 13 years old. until now, he did the same method over and over. The pain never stopped and then when it was finally unbearable I blacked out... When I reawaken, I found him dead and his blood on my hands and face.", "I am now 17, God must really hate me for what I am." "well thanks for listening."

Angel's werewolf form

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ada glances at Rebecca with a smirk on her face "Your pet is rather cute and pathetic. Just like you, hmm but unlike you she is totally ******** up." she said and she could see that Rebecca want to scream at her. "From what she told me was that she was exiled from the Church in Vatican city and because she retaliated on a bishop who abused her by giving her those scars. She also Stated that the bishop claimed that it would force her other side out of her soul. heh, as if I wasn't generally aware of how pathetic and stupid we are from the start. You know what You can keep your broken pet I rather find something more invaluable than a whimpering sniffling b***h. Who can't even control herself if provoked by an individual's faults." she said as she walks way.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

Rebecca's Theme

User Image

User Image

User Image

Rebecca glares at the woman "What a b***h." she mutters under her breath. Rebecca then sighs and walks over to Angel and places a hand on her shoulder. To show her sympathy, and points to the door to tell her we should get moving. She noticed Angel nodding her head and follow Rebecca out. they started hearing gun fire from behind a metal door near by. Rebecca hesitated for a bit and notice Angel looking at her as if she was expecting her to do something. Rebecca sighs and tries to open the metal door of course it couldn't budge "s**t it won't move." she said as she hears a roar behind it. "Damn it. now what?" she said in frustration, and then notices Angel placing her hands on the and showed no effort of Push or pulling. "What are you doing?" she asks 'Right she can't understand my language duh.' she thought to herself and then felt the the metal floor vibrate beneath her and see Angel bending the door like it was nothing. She watches Angel push the metal so hard with her mind it ended up hitting the creature. Rebecca blinks seeing Jill firing at the who roars as it throws the piece of metal over the small bridge. and another Raccoon city police officer fighting the monster. Only to get yanked down by a cold blooded woman who told her to get down. She notices blood on her mouth. "Lady are you hurt?" she asks.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

User Image

Selene looks at the door that was be side her fly open hitting the monster as she started to stand up cause she is now fully healed "Apparently not anymore." she stated coldly. She watches the very tall woman walk over and use her telekinesis. "Well that's rather... She's a Lycan." she stated. Selene looks at the medic "What is a human like you doing with a hybrid." she asks calmly. the little girl frown at her question.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Angel's theme

Angel's theme 2

Angel walks over to the group looking at the B.O.W. he smelled very bad, and evil. "Gli esseri umani, cose MI attraverso questa cosa sul bordo di questo piccolo ponte." she said with confidence and looks at the group. "E potrebbe farti male se non back up." she said with a very warm smile, as the B.O.W.s' claws try to scratch her it wailed in pain as it hurt itself against her telekinesis shield or barrier. Surprising Rebecca and the vampire lady.

Translation: "Humans please stand back I am going to through this thing over the edge of this tiny bridge.","And You might get hurt if you don't back up."

Angel's werewolf form

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

Rebecca's Theme

User Image

User Image

User Image

Rebecca looks at the beast that Angel is help fighting against "Who are you? What are you? And what the hell is that?" she asks holding her gun at the creature. She notices that the monster had one big eye on is shoulder and four arms. Is this another virus of Umbrella? Rebecca could tell that the woman talking to her has a British accent, and assume she was from the UK. Rebecca watches the woman take out her hand guns and fire at the creature. The woman seems to be 6'5" tall which to be frank is natural than Angel's height, which seems to be the exact height of that woman Ada Wong. Rebecca knows that she should wait in telling the group about her until this creature is dead. But the woman she was talking to looks deathly pale, she only seen this happen to people infected by the T-virus. Did she get bit, and if so is she immune. If she is immune she can use her tissue to create a vaccine of the T- virus. "Angel you mean... she's from Italy's past from what I could make out she from 1477. So yes she's a Werewo.. wait why did you call her a hybrid?" she asks out of curiosity.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

User Image

Selene looks at the girl, she looks about 5' 3" tall. Despite her small stature Selene and youth, she could tell by the look of her eyes that she has run into hell before. She recognizes the S.T.A.R.S symbol on her shoulder is similar to Leon's. 'She must of also ran into the T- virus' Selene thought to herself. "I'm Selene, and since you seem to be so familiar with the unknown I'm a Vampire. I fought werewolves. I have a bad rep with them and nothing can change that now." she said coldly "That thing, Ms. Redfield stated before is the G- virus." said Selene. Selene noticed the girl gave a look of recognizing the last name, and points to the girl with auburn hair in a ponytail even though some people called her a red head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff