11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Strange dreams keep occuring..."

User Image

"Enough mom!" Katherine snarled, taking up her Death Scythe and storming out the door. Her mother was hot on her heels.

"No! Why won't you consider marrying Louis?!" She persisted. "He's a kind boy an--" Katherine whirled in on her, glaring daggers.

"Louis--!" The young girl snarled as she stepped toward her mother angrily. "Only wants a woman who can rear his children and do all the housework for him! He wants her to wear silly little dresses and shower him with praise, like he's some sort of god! That 'kind boy' wants nothing more than a simple minded housewife, not some Reaper who won't have the time of day for his children!" At this her mother's eyes narrowed at her and she began stepping toward her just as angrily.

"Is that how you see me? Some simple little mindless housewife!?"

"All I'm saying is that being a housewife doesn't suit me!" Katherine snarled in frustration. Already she regretted saying those prior words to her mother. Her mother's eyes were hurt and angry, and it sounded in her mother voice as it shook.

"All you're saying is that you'd rather not be like me!" Her mother shouted.

"Ugh! It's impossible to talk to you!" Katherine screamed on top of her lungs, before she ran out the door, slamming it behind her. She heard her mother scream for her, but she didn't stop running. That whole stupid fight made her late already. It got to her that her mother thought she needed some man in her life. She was doing fine on her own. Men feared her, with good reason. It gave her the respect that men often did not give to other women. Sure, she admitted to being a bit ruthless, but the ends justified the means. Her peers took her seriously and had stopped questioning her being on the Reaper team. Something her mother would never understand. She entered the academy. William T. Spears, the head of the Reaper Management department was gathering all the graduating students to help investigate the recent attacks on the Shinigami Realm. There were reports on several break ins and citizens being eaten by lower-class Demons. Which means that either someone was breaking the Holy wards around their borders or that their Holy power was wearing off and they needed to call upon Heaven again. Either way, they were in trouble. If Demons kept breaking in, it could mean a slaughter...not to mention a war...

As fast as she could she ran up the stairs and to the room where the meeting was held. Luckily for her, when she entered the room, the meeting had yet to begin. Everyone was standing around chatting about the recent events, looking very worried and with good reason.

User ImageUser Image
"...makes me question myself..."

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image
═══════════════════════════════════════════════❦❧═══════════════════════════════════════════════

Stanley turned when he heard the door burst open. Not many people gave it much thought. Some Reapers were bound to be a little late. That didn't stop him from grinning when he noticed that the straggler happened to be his sister. Women like her should really learn their place. He immediately strode over to her as she was hunched over trying to catch her breath.

"I can see you're late, sister," Stanley said, smugly. Katherine had finally caught her breath enough to glare at him as she stood back to her full height.

"Shut up, Stan." This only caused his grin to grow wider.

"You know, men are able to be on time," He stated. "If you can't do something so simple, then you have no right to be here!" Now Katherine was giving him a condescending smirk. He glared at her, knowing full well that she was going to his own past experiences against him.

"Oh? Then I guess you're equally as unqualified as I am, since you tend to be late for almost every single class. Why? Because you're so busy gandering at those simple, frilly minded girls, chatting about their dresses!" Katherine stated, before crossing her arms and narrowing her eyes at her brother. "Besides, Mr. Spears isn't here yet either...are you calling him unqualified?!"

"That's different! He's actually busy with important work, unlike you!" Stanley bit back.

"Or you!" Katherine reminded him.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════❦❧═══════════════════════════════════════════════
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

"My, my," Aurora said with smile as she filed her nails. She was sitting on top of a nearby desk, not too far from her siblings. Today, she was wearing a blue, satin dress which was long enough to reach her ankles as she had her legs crossed in a lady-like fashion. Her hair was pinned to the top of her head, held by pretty, blue crystal butterflies. A few ringlets of her hair had escaped their bounds and were gently gracing her neck. She always made sure to wear the best, so she could catch all the men's attention. Her siblings turned to her startled. This caused her to smile even more, she always had a way of sneaking up on them. "You are at each other's throats more so than usual today. Is the tension finally getting to you two?"

"What are you doing here, Aurora? This is no place for a woman!" Stanley stated. Aurora simply smiled at him.

"I am going to be a secretary, dear brother, and if I am to follow that profession I must take notes!" She stated smoothly. Katherine narrowed her eyes at her.

"And I'm guessing that the fact the King might be here as well isn't also the reason?" The question was rhetorical and Aurora knew it. They really could never get along. Her sister was such a brute, a beast! How the heck were they even the same gender!? She kept all her mirth behind such a loose and relaxed smile. A technique she practiced at parties.

"The fact that the king may be here is irrelevant...we need to be able to allow the other reapers to know our plans of facing this problem! Lest the consequences of such ignorances make the circumstances most dire!" Katherine obviously wasn't buying it and it irked Aurora at how well her sister could read her. It wasn't hard to do so when one lived with another practically all their lives, but still. She didn't need her sister repeating her plans out loud for everybody to hear.

"Uh huh," Katherine said sarcastically, before Stanley whispered in her ear. Her older sister's eyes widen at his words (whatever they were) and glowered at him. Before Aurora knew it, her two older siblings were arguing with each other in quiet whispers. A smirk played on her lips. It was always amusing how these two bicker!

User Image

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

.。.๑.。.๑.。.:☀:.。.๑.。.๑.。.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Anders nodded, missing the fact that the Vampire was checking him out. He had stopped playing with the flashlight and was now using it to light his path. The beam of light reflected off of toppled metal carts, papers were strewn about, and there was definite signs of blood. Dread began to sink down inside his stomach. Was it like this everywhere? He thought he saw something black crawl up the wall and flashed the light on it, but whatever it was--if it was there at all--was gone. He frowned, before giving a small shrug as he continued down the hall. This place's architecture was strange to him, and a bit ugly (though he'd never mention that). It was too...square. It almost seemed that there wasn't enough thought put into it. If it weren't for the debris, it would probably have been clean at least.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
King of the Reapers
User Image

User Image

A man entered after Katherine and leaned on the Wall, he was dressed in the normal reaper outfit and he laid a cane behind him and lowered his head and closed his eyes. He was in truth the king of reapers but he was hiding, after all he wanted to watch the reapers interact before he came forward and all that but he was now looking at the three siblings and watched them interact. Though he blinked at what Aurora said and then stepped forward he made sure his disguise was as good as it could get and that NO ONE (Well maybe Katherine) will recognize him as the king unless someone (meaning William T. Spears) ratted him out.

"I dont think the public is ready to know about this," said Jean. "since this will cause a panic, i dont think the king will allow this to come out unless it should be released for the good of his people."

Jean caught Katheine looking at him and was about to open his mouth and he quickly lifted a finger to his mouth for the universaL sign of silence and not to speak and slightly shook his head to tell her not yet, until it was time. and then looked at Aurora waiting for her answer.
Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Katherine blinked when a man came up to them. At first she didn't recognize him, but then when he spoke, she almost gawked at him. However, he placed a finger to his lips, immediately silencing her. She had only met him once at a party. He's a really kind ruler. From what he told her at the party, it's no wonder that he wanted to be in disguise.

"Tch! It's not like I'm going to stupid enough to spread the word right away. The notes are mostly for what the King should know and for how he should gather his thoughts on the subject!" Aurora stated with a roll of her eyes. Katherine fought a smirk. Idiot! And the moron continued, "Besides what does it matter to you?The notes are not for your eyes. Mind your own business!" There goes her chances fluttering out the window like little birds. In Katherine's mind she imagined herself waving a happy farewell to the little birdies, before slamming the window shut. Ah, this was just too amusing.

User ImageUser Image

((edited))

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

I see all the doors and what is behind all the doors...

(side Character)

User Image

User Image

Elizabeth's theme

Elizabeth's theme 2

Elizabeth's theme 3

Elizabeth's theme 4

Elizabeth's theme 5

Elizabeth's theme 6

Elizabeth's theme 7

constants and variables...

User Image

Elizabeth could tell her mother had been really quiet as they continue deeper into the facility with guns at the ready, she looks at her surroundings and frowns. this underground building had in fact seen better days. But that wasn't what was bothering her, its been about 4 hours since she arrived here and not once has she seen Booker Dewitt or Comstock. 'don't believe I killed all of them yet.' she thought to herself. Stops as she senses another tear and looks around for the anomaly.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
King of the Reapers
User Image

User Image

Jean calmly listened to what she said and then raised his eyebrow, she was taking notes for him? he already had a Secretary/right hand who took care of everything, and he was very dependable and he was planning to replace him anytime soon, not with this lady.

"If i remember the king has his own personal Secretary," said Jean. "and its William T. Spears, why are you taking notes for the king when william can bring the whole minutes of the meeting to the king? If i was the king and i had to replace William, it will not be you."

Jean looked at Aurora this time with a small amused smile, Poor lass was breaking her chances to be part of his staff by leaps and bounds.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

Claire's theme

Claire's theme 2

Claire's theme 3

Claire's theme 4

User Image

User Image

Claire looks back at Elizabeth and stops too as Selene follows behind "Elizabeth? Are you ok?" she asks looking at her future daughter. Selene sighs heavily and leans against the metal wall. She could see her looking about.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

Aurora glared at the insolence of this man.

"I don't believe you are the king. I'll prove that I am better than that lout of a man, Spears!" She stated, before putting her nose in the air. "That man has absolutely no personality and expects everyone to do as he says, like he's the bloody king! Mr. Spears honestly needs to be knocked down a few pegs. Maybe even a hundred!" She crossed her arms as she glared at the man before her. "And I don't even see why you think I'd make a poor secretary at all!" She was ignoring the daggers being glared at her by Katherine. Her sister was just jealous that she was much better looking and even smarter.

User Image

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"
"They prove themselves against odds everyday!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I wish I was as talented as my brother..."
"...Then I wouldn't be such a screw up!"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Daniel," The Angel said with a smile, though the Elf didn't seem to care. He followed after Fenris until they turned right to a hallway of metal. It seemed to be where they kept the DNA samples fridged...well not that they were probably fridged anymore given that the electricity was still on or if the generators were even powering the AC. He blinked when Fenris mentioned that the place was strange. "This looks to be the laboratory, where they keep phials of the subject's DNA..."

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
"I'm not really worth my title, I just keep making mistakes..."

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
King of the Reapers
User Image

User Image

Jean watched her blow up with what she said and stared at her, well she just lost her chances for her chosen carreer. He wont anytime soon be hiring her as his new secretary he turned to look at Katheine and then shook his head.

"From what i see about William is that he gets things done, he acts that way because he knows what to do when the king asks him for something. He is a very capable person, if the king asks him to reap the souls from the train accident he knows how many souls have just died and will get the required number of reapers to do it," said Jean. "Can you follow what the king wants? I dont think so, besides you are not qualified to be a secretary to the king, the king's secretary acts as his right hand, i dont think you have what it takes to order departments and expect good results. well, since i overstayed my welcome i will take my leave."

Jean turned around and almost smacked right into William who was looking at him, William had entered the meeting and it had gone quiet. so all the reapers were looking at the commotion and Jean looked at William, the secretary of the king just pushed up his glasses and leveled a stare at the king.

"Your Majesty, what are you doing, you should be in the seat that was reserved for you," said William and then Jean sighed and removed his hat and let his hair fall and removed the glasses.

"Of course william, i was just merely observing the department," said Jean and then turned around and then smiled at them. "Well then have a nice day but madame, since you are not part of this department, you are not needed or wanted here, please leave, this is a private meeting and civilains are not needed."

Jean turned around and walked to the head of the room and then spotted the chair that was meant for him and then sat down and watched as William stand beside him and handed over an extra envelope and he opened it and william opened the extra envelope he had and went to start the meeting.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(Side Character)

User Image

User Image

Fenris' theme

Fenris' theme 2

User Image

"the what? Is that even a real word? And what does it have to our current situation?" he asks coldly then continues forward. he wants to get out of this hell of mazes which is underground. He is tired of dead people, the angel and the murderous mage. all he wants is to get back home.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Aurora's jaw dropped when the man who had bumped into William T. Spears had been called "King". It was even better when His Royal Majesty, stated that she would never be hired onto his staff and that she must leave immediately. Katherine couldn't hold it back anymore and burst into quiet giggles. Immediately, her little sister whirled in on her.

"You knew!" She hissed accusingly. Katherine smirked at her, not at all hiding her mirth.

"Of course I knew, but he didn't want me to give him away," She stated. Her sister gave huff, before storming out of the room. Katherine wiggled her fingers after her, before saying in a quiet sing-song voice, "Bye, bye..."

"You need to be nicer to her. She at least set her aims high!" Stanley stated. "Unlike you, she's more likely to be taken care of by a noble."

"Ha! Not if she keeps that charade up! She already lost her chance with the King," Katherine stated with a roll of her eyes as she stepped away from her brother, before he pissed her off too much. Now if only her brother could be kicked out, just for being a jerk. She noticed Grell Sutcliff and immediately went to the back of room. She did not need to be glomped again. The man was honestly convinced that she was his "spiritual" daughter. It made her cringe.

User ImageUser Image

((edited))

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

User Image

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Robert's theme

Robert looks at Shepard and Garrus who are still in the police station looking down at a mutated corpse "That .... is a genticalteration, Humankind has advance itself to gene splicing. It would seem that the universe never changes this scenario. The reason of Constants and variables, Past..." he said as he sees Shepard stand up and Garrus looked Annoyed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff