8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
The name is ӇʘȚΛӃΛ
User Image
Hold THAT note♪ ♫ Hooked on a Feeling- Blue Swede
Looking Maybe a Date?

Hotaka grinned and gently waved an arm in an ‘after you’ motion, walking towards the exit of the flats and heading out onto the road. He looked down at her, the silence starting between them starting to get at the musician. He should say something, before there are too many people around to drown out any soft complements. “You-uh- you look really…really nice today,” He said, his face being painted in red.

They made it to the bus stop, and using what he had seen in some films, offered a hand to help Kaori into the bus, but hesitating- was it too weird? Was he being too formal?

The ride to town wasn’t long, and thankfully the rush had already happened so the line to leave wasn’t as terrible as it could’ve been- but here they were. In town. Together. On a date. “Ahh~ S-so, Kaori,” Hotaka started, feigning some measure of confidence and offering an arm for her to take if she wanted- that’s what girls liked, right? He wouldn’t mind it either, of course, but would she even? “W-where to first?”

Who stole the set list?
Was it...?
kawaakari dreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Anxious Zealot

User Image
User Image
                                                  ( WHEREABOUTS: ROOM 19 ) tab tab ( ITEMS: A VARIETY ) tab tab ( COMPANY: YASU )
                                                  OOC: YOYOYOYO

tab I assure you I do not use humor, Yasu,” Masaomi said, not a trace of sarcasm in his voice. Humor was an advanced concept reserved only for the kind of people—the exact opposite of him, honestly. He laughed, once. Once. Fourteen years ago. Twice if you count the time his colleague tickled him.

tab It is in need of repairs, at the moment, and I am unsure if it will fit one of your—stature.

tab When Yasu laid on the table, Masaomi nodded in acknowledgement. He pressed another button and another wall panel opened up, revealing a pressurized canister hooked up to an array of differently-shaped transparent greenish masks. He eyed Yasu for a moment, and chose one off the rack. As he screwed the piece into the anesthesia hose, he smiled again. “”

tab He pressed another button and from the desk came a neat, sterile rack of tools, and Masaomi ran down the rack. The laser scalpel? Yes, he grabbed that—essential. The twelve different probes for different orifices? He hesitated and hovered over them, but ultimately passed them, as well as the omniscope, the lymphosupporter, the bladder aquabrace, the electromagnetic forceps, the subspace iridoseparator, the viscera cutter, terraretractor, opthalmoclamp, adaptable hypodermic, organ sterilizers, and the adipose stitcher. He did take the gel nanomender, the cauterizer, and the classic—though needed—handy-dandy infrared lights.

tab With his hand on the screw to release the gaseous anesthesia, Masaomi strapped the surgical mask to his face and—

tab —Ah. Would you rather a localized anesthetic or the general one? Or, more specifically, would you rather to be awake or asleep, Yasu?

why, tell me why,
                                                  i wanna read you with this binary mind !

kawaakari dreams's Datemate

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
CODETTA - THE FAE
Take me High and I'll sing
Oh you make everything okay
We are one of the same
Save me if I become
XxX xxx my demons
xxx xxx xxStarset - My demons

COMPANY: Serenity & Eiji
Sexy_Sakura_Vampire125

Gundar TwinkleFluffy

Quote:

“That pointing out the obvious. Rarely do humans willingly sleep outdoors in the cold.” Codetta cheekily replied as she stood on the young girl's shoulder. “Pardon me.” Codetta pardon as she sat down as light as a feather on Serenity shoulder. Lifting a small fist she rubbed at her sore arms and shoulder. “Finally able to rest my arms. Ahhhh.” Codetta sigh as she worked the kink in her arms.

Upon seeing Eiji return, Codetta flap her wings so she was hovering inches away from Serenity shoulder. Which was a good idea, seeing as Eiji had pulled the young girl into a hug. Observing the two silently, Codetta could piece together what have happen and made sure to record the event in her journals back home. It wasn’t political or even remotely science-related, but Codetta have only the daily going of the garden animals written in a week. So having the interaction of a god and human may prove interesting to Tatiana. The queen finds the oddest things pleasing now a day.

Seeing the hand offer for her to land on, Codetta landed on the open palm. “You should know a promise to a Fae is binding. A promise I will accept for the fright you gave me earlier.” Codetta smile was almost predator like as she had always been curious about the politics between gods. Preferring a higher perch, Codetta took to sitting upon Eiji shoulder as he suggested to buy a replacement cell phone and food, which he’d extended that invitation to her. Which, Codetta accepted as she doubted her ability on returning to the flat without causing a scene.

The closer to civilian they came, Codetta stepped into the front of Eiji's shirt pocket. Luckily it was deep enough to let her hide inside to avoid detection. If push comes to shove, she can untie the fairy dust around her waist and make herself temporarily invisible. The young girl picked out a shop, Codetta peek her head out to see where ‘here’ was. The bell rung to announce their arrival when the door was open and codetta could see pictures of frozen dairy products lined above the human cashier's head. Codetta haven’t had ice cream before, she had a variety of snow cones, but this will be a first for her. Looking at Eiji in a puzzle way as serenity was first to order. “Ah…umm the same?” Codetta whisper loudly. Doubtful that the cashier could have heard a voice as light as her own.

I need a savior if i become the enemy of my enemy

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
☽Enki☾
╚══════════════╝
✷✷Bashful Blowfish✷✷

Enki gasped, glad Szallah knew what to do and was so helpful to disperse this important information. “Getting dressed up and doing my hair! Of course, in the films that I have watched, the female always improves her appearance,” She said nodding. Make-up would not work, it would just wash off- and she knew what that looked like from films as well.

“Szallah, thank you! I will not keep you, I must find suitable clothing,” She said with a smile, taking her hand briefly with a gentle squeeze. “Thank you for being here. I’m glad I could share this with you, my friend,” She said before releasing her and diving under, going to where she had clothes- many clothes that she had bought through others when it was clear she would need them to interact normally with the other apartment dwellers.

Enki imagined the moon, and the stars, and the sea- how excited she was. She knew exactly what to wear, wanting to look like them in her own way. Clearly the outfit she started to don, with sparkles and bangles and coins. The fabric reminded her of the jellyfish fields, and how their gentle presence was beautiful in the deep oceans. Her hair… was another matter entirely. Pulling some kind of sweater thing- humans were so strange- Enki swam to the surface of the water, looking around for a female’s presence. Szallah, Kaori, really any kind of lady who had hair that could help. In the distance she could see Malachi and Luci. Enki, looking something like the grudge, peering out of the water with her hair hanging all around her face, debated on if she should interrupt their time to ask Luci for help.

☆═━┈My Thoughts are Stars that I cannot fathom into constellations ☆·.¸¸.·

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Drumming Song♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

↪►►Outfit: Pink Blush
Veggie Killer
Amayne
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

❝ Ophelia X Daren❞

██

Ophelia’s lips drew back slightly a smile starting to form, listening to the story about Siverina’s other Ophelia after her explanation of her words- rushed and nervous. The story made Ophelia’s glad that Siverina had been sent in, that she was comfortable enough to be here when it seemed that the others were so afraid of her breaking in front of them.

Siverina mentioned heartache at losing her only friend to a snake lady. Was there not a snake woman who lived in the apartments? Could she mean the very same one? Ophelia pondered it slightly, but did not dwell, for Siverina’s energy brought up Ophelia’s own.

“Y-yes!” Ophelia agreed, excited to get dressed up for the events later that day. But first thing was first- Ophelia slipped the first, baggier dress over her self and then began pealing off the torn prison clothes, letting them pool at her feet- her body now getting used to the feeling of real clothing again.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

♪ ♫♪ ♫Glory and Gore♪ ♫♪ ♫
            ↪►►Outfit: See above
            FlatteredPawn
            Quote:
            Quote:

Dangerous Enabler

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Yukiko Inoue
the otaku
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████ ███████

Yukiko smiled and nodded frantically, relieved she would be done embarrassing herself if only for a few hours. "6, okay, I'll see you.." She was essentially just parroting what the detective had said, but that was the easiest way for her to avoid saying one last dumb thing. Otto squeezed her shoulder and walked away, leaving her aware of a soreness in her arm; whether it was from the gentle squeeze or sleeping in a bad position, she couldn't decide. Sliding her door shut, the mangaka returned to her chair, feeling exhausted already. Yuki rested just a moment before pushing her bangs back, her hand supporting her forehead as if that would help her realize what just happened. Her thought process was cut short as she felt the excess oil in her hair, and she frowned, realizing just how bad she must have looked. The girl got up and searched for her pail of bathroom supplies, then headed off for a thorough scrub.

When she was sufficiently clean, she returned to her room wrapped in a big fluffy towel, faced now with the new challenge of figuring out what she was supposed to wear later. Yuki threw on a normal outfit- an oversized sweatshirt with leggings- just to wear for now, as she was certain anything nice she would put on (if she even had anything nice other than yukata) would get ruined somehow before 6. She realized quickly after looking into her closet full of casual, sloppy clothing that she would need some outside help. Pulling out her cell phone, she went to the contacts, pausing on Dorian's name for a moment. She selected it, and started typing a message, then stopped. It felt… off. There was a little twinge of something in her chest, something she had pushed down for a long time, that said it was a bad idea.
                                      Yukiko went to change the name on the text message, actually looking through the list this time to find someone who would know about clothes, when it dawned on her. Tao was fashionable, she was all about cute clothes, surely she would be able to help. It would be easier to message her than to search around the Flats, so the mangaka selected her name, not realizing she had only added the recipient to the message she was typing before, and started typing.

"Hey, Tao-chan! I need help! Do you know what type of clothing to wear on a date?? I need to know for tonight!"

She dotted the message with a few cute emojis, then hit send, awaiting a response as she stared again into her hopeless closet.

Veggie Killer's Husband

Beloved Warlord

10,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Eiji very softly stroked the top of Codetta’s small head as she sat in his shirt pocket as he trailed behind Serenity, keeping a watchful eye on her as she looked about to whatever she was looking for. When she excitedly exclaimed about finding an ice cream shop, Eiji looked at the sign out front. Curious how she had a sweet tooth so early. However seeing her turn to him again brought a smile across his face. He walked in and then took in Serenity’s desires. He looked at the selection and gave a sympathetic smile when she asked what he wanted. He couldn't have any of the delectable treats. He looked down to hear Codetta’s request and he nodded as he smiled down at her.
                                  I’ll try to get a tester size… even a small would be too much for you my Little Light.” He walked over to the counter and greeted the young ladies behind the counter. Asking for a tester size he took it and found a booth and placed it down to save the spot. He went back to order Serenity’s two scoops, then stayed silent for a few moments. “Do you happen to have any vegan options?” The girl walked over and pointed out a limited selection, but the Kirin was just happy he was capable of eating with Serenity and Codetta. He got a single scoop in a cup, paid for the two cups and proceeded to walk to the booth. He sat down and placed Codetta’s cup right behind his, allowing the cover of his arms to hide her from anyone who’d have walked by. “Do enjoy, and if you want another just ask.” He took into his green tea ice cream, made entirely of alternative ingredients that didn't break his vegan morals. He kept quiet for a bit allowing the ladies to enjoy their dessert.

How is it you two?” He said, as he looked to see how Codetta was doing. He took another spoonful himself when he looked at Serenity. “How are you feeling now dear? I expect it was rather difficult dealing with a sour argument. I won’t ask now, but if you want to discuss anything Serenity, you can reach me any time back home. Anything but doing choirs would be a welcoming thing.” Although it probably be a bad time when he was with Szallah. That time was to her. Eiji looked down a bit guilty for leaving her, but it was necessary to get Serenity, he would be back with her shortly. Perhaps a cup of tea together in their own company would please her. He still had to go out to get everything for the afternoon, he wondered how hungry the entire house would be. He figured stocking on meat and seafood wouldn't hurt.

Is there anything I can do for you further to help you get more integrated in the house Serenity… if anything I’ll do it…if you had any suggestions, you and Kaori truly are my joys if ever I could be anything of a father to you two.” He tilted his head and gave a playful smile hoping to make the girl smile, forget the frightfulness that may had lingered in her mind.

User Image

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

- - [ Dorian Jenson Ridgewell ] - -

Maybe it was a bad idea to work with heavy duty machinery as today was just a train wreck and a half. Even after getting away of Serenity nothing went right, giving himself nice cut along his arm from slipping up as he sanded the edges of a piece of metal down. He even burnt his fingers while using the forge.

All because he wasn't concentrating at all but he was determined to get things done, to forget about early, to forget about Serenity. However life definitely gave him a means to forget as whilst he was using a metal cutting saw, his mind went for a wonder before he sat snapped back to reality. A gruesome bone sawing sound rang from the machinery and a blooming pain shot through his body. The pain just him to black out momentarily before he was allowed to come to his senses.

He hit the emergency stop, before he could allow himself to look at where the pain was. When he did, it was a mess. The saw managed to cut diagonally from between his index and middle finger and through his palm although he managed to stop the saw before it completely severed half of his hand off.

"Ah s**t... Dorian muttered to himself as he quickly started to get his hand free of the machinery. He then called of his grandpa to drive to the hospital and asked an uncle to lock up his half of the workshop.

After retrieving his car from the workshop, Dorian arrived home. His hand bandaged and in a sling, he look pretty out of it too. He went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water before making a beeline to his room, making sure that the door was locked this time. Afterward, he collapsed into his armchair that nestled nicely between two speakers before putting on his stereo and put his headphones and placed the glass of water on the speaker.

Dorian relaxed into the armchair on the verge of falling asleep before a light vibration in his pocket woke him back up. A message from Yuki but it wasn't meant for him, judging by the content of the text. He wondered whether to just leave it before a sly grin came onto his face and texted back.

"Wear one of those cute over-sized sweaters and blue striped panties, you'll be good. Oh and you dun goofed" He sent the message with a massive mischievous grin on his face before taking a sip of water and relaxing again.

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

- - - [ M a l a c h i & L u c i a n a V a n R a v e n c r o f t ] - - -

After the cuddles and the nearly shedding tears of joy, Malachi and Luciana returned to playing with the dog after it jumped on the pair to garner attention for them. The father and daughter duo ended up playing piggie in the middle with Kuma being in the middle. Malachi tossed a small ball back and forth between him and Luciana making sure he threw low enough to catch it but high to not always catch it.

It was then a sound of water movement in the background distracted Malachi from the game as he looked back at the pond, noticing something was moving rather emerging from it. Malachi raised a eyebrow before cursing softly as Luciana threw the ball only to smack against her father's hand. She didn't realize he wasn't paying attention.

"Oops. Sorry Daddy" Luciana said in her innocently sweet tone and with her innocent puppy dog eyes face. Malachi lightheartenedly chuckled as he rubbed his head before getting to his feet and excused himself from the game, allowing Luciana to continue playing with Kuma however the girl was interested in what caught her father's attention and followed him with Kuma in toe.

"Enki? Why would you look like something out of a horror movie?" Malachi asked as he crouched down before her and swept her wet hair out of her face. Luciana stood behind her father, feeling giddy that infront of her was a potential mommy. A mermaid who has been in her life since she was 2.

Im the Girl one's Princess

Timid Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

WITH (( HOTAKA
                                                            WHERE (( IN TOWN
                                                            OUTFIT (( LEFT PICTURE

Fiddling with the ends of her shirt, Kaori let her eyes trail down to the grass beneath her feet, then up to Hotaka's face. They really were going on a date. A light blush filled her cheeks with color as he escorted her out of the Flats and into the busy street. Shifting gently on her feet, the girl tried to match her pace with Hotaka's, taking nearly two steps for every one of his, "O-oh! Thank you, Hotaka-kun." she exclaimed, giving a quick, little bow as she hurried along, a quiet smile tugging at her lips.

Soon, as the two were getting onto the bus, a hand popped into Kaori's vision. Blinking, she turned her gaze over to Hotaka, who had offer her help into the bus. Giving a bright smile, she took it and hopped into the vehicle, tugging the musician in after her. She plopped herself into a seat and scooting over to make room for Hotaka. Swinging her legs out in front of her as she gave a soft, happy sigh, Kaori paused when she noticed that she was still holding onto Hotaka's hand. Giving a quiet squeak, the let go and quickly apologized, her cheeks blushing red again.

After they got off the bus and wandered into town, Kaori's flushed cheeks finally returned to normal. At Hotaka's voice, she looked up and tilted her head to the side, "Mmm," she hummed, looping her arm through Hotaka's, "maybe we should look around for a bit and see if something catches our eye. Would that be good?" she asked, furrowing her brows slightly in question..

Unbeatable Gawker

Yoshio Yamagata
The Ninja
User Image

Yoshio was still hidden in the living room waiting for Malachi and Enki to finish when Szallah began questioning P. He did not want to have to explain why he was doing what he was doing so he was unintentionally eavesdropping on them. From the sound of it Eiji had a bit of a love triangle going on. Whoever the other woman was sure to be in trouble if Szallah found her. As the conversation ended Yoshio peeked around the side of his hiding place to see if the two had left. P seemed stunned where he stood but Szallah had left through the canals. Before he could return to Ophelia’s door, Malachi and Lucy passed headed for the yard.

Looking at the door for a bit Yoshio began thinking about what use he would be standing around. And until the two of them were done preparing he would be doing essentially nothing. Deciding to use the time, Yoshio heads to his room to get changed out of his workout clothes and into some regular ones. Pulling off his shirt he checked for any new bruises. After the bout with Eiji there were sure to be at least a couple new ones. Sure enough there were plenty, not including the ones from the last couple of nights. Seeing the condition he was in only made him feel worse. Yoshio’s gaze drifted to a drawer on his desk and a thought sparked. Maybe that would how he could help Ophelia feel better. He knew it would at least make himself feel a bit better, so it was worth a shot. After quickly dressing in some blue jeans and a Nana promotional t-shirt he went to the drawer and retrieved a sheet of paper.

Heading back down the stairs with a new energy, Yoshio headed for the kitchen. The stove still had some pans on it so he moved them to the sink to get washed after he was done. He washed his hands and after drying, checked the paper for what he would need. It was really just a refresher but he didn’t want to forget something. A quick trip to the pantry and he had an armful of ingredients. Setting them out Yoshio looked them over to double check, mochi flour, sugar and the items for the nut filling. Miming pushing up his sleeves he starts in on making some mochi.

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
☽Enki☾
╚══════════════╝
✷✷Bashful Blowfish✷✷

Enki was lost in her own thoughts regarding how to she was going to ask Luci to do her hair, if she should even interrupt them or not- when Malachi stepped up to her and moved the hair from her face, Enki looking up at him with a sort of lost and startled look. She blushed brightly, heart pounding again. Enki reminded herself of what Szallah said, that this was a good thing.

“I-I, ah,” She started, fidgeting in the water, trying to keep her outfit for later hidden. “I was t-told that one must have their hair fixed nicely for da-“ She said, spotting Luci behind him. Did she know yet? Did he tell her? Enki bit her lip, fidgeting more. “I have a business meeting and need to look okay,” She said, her voice going nervously high pitched, the fib clear as day.

“I just…I might need some help. I am not too accustomed to this,” Enki said as she looked down.

☆═━┈My Thoughts are Stars that I cannot fathom into constellations ☆·.¸¸.·

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Drumming Song♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

↪►►Outfit: Pink Blush
Quote:
Amayne
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
The name is ӇʘȚΛӃΛ
User Image
Hold THAT note♪ ♫ Hooked on a Feeling- Blue Swede
Looking Maybe a Date?

Hotaka grinned, glad that Kaori seemed to be having a good time, her smiles and blushes. If he could he would bundle them up and keep them for a long while. When she looped her arm in his, his brain rocketed to the moon- so happy. “Y-yeah, lets do that,” He said, starting to walk along the street with Kao-Chan.

Hotaka had to remember to keep his pace slow for her, remembering how she had to take twice as many steps to keep up- He didn’t want to make her tired- it always seemed like she was running on fumes. She must be studying so hard.

A music store came into view and Hotaka couldn’t help but stop and peer into the window. “Waaaah, so cool!” He exclaimed, looking into the window to see all sorts of percussion instruments and guitars. “Can- Can we go in?”

Who stole the set list?
Was it...?
kawaakari dreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

- - [ A t t i c u s ] - -

The receptionist was overwhelmed by Atticus as after he smooth talked the girl behind the desk, the fallen had made his way up upstairs to the CEO's office even if he was followed by the receptionist. Her pleads of refusal were ignored by Atticus as his mind was firming planted on one track. His mind mauled over what to say to the directors of the agency, how he could encourage them pass management of Nana to him.

He barged his way through the secretary's office to the director's office, now being followed by both the receptionist and the secretary. The female employees apologized profusely to their employer giving excuses until they were dismissed. Atticus waited for the door to close before turning his attention to the CEO that said in his plush leather high back chair wallowing in his own wealth with a sly smirk of greed permanently etched into his face.

"You're certainly a man who stops at nothing to get what he wants. Now what do you want before get security?" The seated man asked waited impatiently for Atticus to make his demands. Atticus simply smirked at the man. He wasn't phased.

"I'm not so frivolous with my time, so I'll make this quick. One of your managers owe me alot of money. One Daichi Morimoto" Atticus said, his voice rang true and clear as rain. "You'll have to take that up with him, I'd direct you to his residence but since we've heard nothing from him since yesterday morning so you wouldn't get far. Afraid I can't help you." This was a response whilst expected was also not wanted as Atticus scowled at the CEO. Atticus hoped to get alittle further in the dealings than being outright refused.

"Well thats rather unfortunate because I'm not leaving until I'm paid and Mr. Morimoto is well overdue" Atticus said as he reached into his jacket's inner pocket take out his gun and aim at the head of the CEO. The brandishing of the gun certainly unnerved the man he was pointing it at as the CEO raised his hands up in surrender. "Please don't shoot" Atticus grinned at how quickly the man before him, crippled under pressure of a firearm. "I promise you, I won't now my demands..."

Atticus takes a small notebook out of his inner pocket and begins to flip through it. "Now I've loaned your employee; Mr Morimoto.. four million yen over the course of the year, I run of a ten thousand percent interest so I am owed forty-three billion yen" As the CEO looked alarmed at the numbers were being said, even Atticus quite surprised at the numbers. "However Mr Morimoto has put the idol he was managing as collateral so I can waver the interest if you handle over the management of idol that he is currently managing as of now as well as the four million yen" Atticus offered the CEO as a comprise which made the man jump off his seat and go to the filing cabinet.

Atticus watched the man who he still had his gun pointed at, take out papers and a fat possibly a checkbook, before writing on the papers and checkbook. The icy blonde male approached the desk to see what he was writing. Atticus smiled slyly as it was transfer papers with Nana's name on it as well as a check for the money he was owed. Once the CEO was done, all Atticus had to do was sign the papers before a copies of records pertaining to Nana and the check thrusted into his hands. He was promised the transfer would be completed immediately.

Atticus bowed as put his gun away and left the poor man in silence, to wallow in his own trauma. The fallen exited the building and immediately went to his own car before driving off. Once he was away from the building, closer to the shopping district. Atticus took the time to look at the papers and records of Nana's. Everything was in order and Atticus was pretty damn pleased with himself. After a quick read through, the male took out his phone and began to text Nana.

"I've finished now, I'm about to do some shopping did you want to meet up first? - Atty"

Im the Girl one's Princess

Timid Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

WITH (( BOTAN tab WHERE (( GARDEN

Ayano stood quietly in the garden, arms folded over his chest, shaking and shivering like a leaf in the wind. However, he was patient, stupidly so. He would loyally wait there, rooted to the spot, until he was dismissed. He shook his head a few times and swiveled his ears, droplets of water bathing the ground beneath his feet as he watched Botan pour the same liquid that soaked the shifter to the bone over his body. Ayano merely tilted his head in curiosity, giving a lazy, cattish blink as he watched. How the plant-man was able to withstand something so cold and... wet was beyond him.

When he heard Botan's voice ring out through the quietness of the garden, Ayano's head shot up again, momentarily forgetting about the cold and, instead, aiming to please the plant-man. "Ah, it's wasn't much! You don't owe me anything." the cat shook his head with a smile, eyes bright. Though, at Botan's next words, his ears lowered a little bit. Though it did give him an opportunity to dry himself off and change into something warm, he didn't know what he would to after that. Everyone seemed to be rather busy today, and Ayano didn't want to trouble anyone by getting in the way. "Y...yeah, you're right!" he attempted at a cheerful, light tone, but it came out a little flatter than he had hoped. He didn't bother to mention that his immune system was superior to that of a human's, seeing as how a human's body and a shifter's had a lot of major differences genetic-wise. Instead, he wrapped his tail around his thigh and pressed his chin to his chest demurely.

He was about to turn around and trot back into the house – and the warmth – when Botan's voice stopped him. Sinking his teeth gently into his lip, Ayano turned around, only to be met with an innocent, pretty little flower. His entire demeanor seemed to change with that one offering. And with that, Ayano felt his cheeks become hot. His eyes widened, tail unfurling to thrash around in the air. His ears perked up, however fell back against his head, unsure. "I-I-I," he stuttered, gulping as his eyes stared at the flower, pupils dilating, "why w-would you want me as your mate?" Ayano felt himself curl inward defensively, eyes darting from the flower, to Botan, then back again. Botan wanted to court him? But Ayano wasn't ready for such a thing! Giving a quiet whimper of distressed confusion, Ayano hesitantly reached out to trace over the petals of the flower, taking it and cradling the delicate little thing to his chest, "I'm not the best mate you could have, though," he started, his hands trembling, "I-I don't think I can give you any babies and I can't even cook for you." His voice dwindled down to a mere whisper, and he shifted on his feet. His blush seemed to increase, color creeping down to stain his neck a light pink color. His cheeks were on fire, ruddy and hot despite the cold weather and his drenched appearance. "I t-think I'll need time to think about this." he stated, voice trembling, before he fled into the house.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff