You like?? (ยบรดยบ)

Yessir!! 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 10 ]
Nossir!! 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 2 ]
What?? Oh, sure... 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 > >>

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Orphen sighed, "You didn't have to do anything... You could have just left me and my thoughts alone..." he said coldly, he wasn't in any mood to socialize anymore.

"Master Orphen, are you--"

"I'm fine Majic, so quit asking," he barked.

"Oh... Okay then, sorry Master..." he frowned, staring blankly at the table.
Misha sighed. So this was it, then. She was to become a Hated. << Orphen, please, listen to me >> she cried, trying to climb into her chair. << I am so sorry! I wanted to stay put, but... I'm curious and nosy... >>

Watching the older man for a while, she gave in and sank into the chair, the portal made by fellow angels. Soon she was in the heavens, and her sister, Sasha, appeared.

<< Wanna know why we made you lose your ability to communicate with mortals? >> she whirred.

<< Why? >> Misha inquired. Her insides felt as though they were burning.

<< We knew how you felt about 'im >> Sasha gave an exastperated look, as if the answer was obvious.

<< What?! >> Misha cried. << That's just an attraction to his cuteness! I- >>

<< Not him >> Sasha sighed, and flew away.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

He paid no heed to the angel who was now gone to who-know's-where, Orphen began to think about things from the Tower of Fang. About Azaile, about all the things he acquired there, and about the life he lost that he wished her could gain back one day. The soceror took another sip of the wine, he had a glaze in his eye that showed not only was he in a deep state of mind, but a negative one too.

This however left Majic in worry, usually Cleao was able to get him out of these slumps despite how much Orphen hated her. Supposedly anyways...

"Maybe my first goal before becoming a sorceror like Master Orphen... Is to find out exactly why he's always so... anti-social and occasionally gloomy..." Majic thought with a frown.
Dala stared at the place Misha had been sitting, shocked. Oh, Orphen can be so... uncomforting... she thought, regretting it as soon as it came to her. He seems so... dark, but not evil. Certainly not...

Ceecee bustled over. "Oh!! Where is the juice girl who sounds like she's in my head?"

"She... she had to go. She may return," Dala lied hastily. "She didn't say what she wanted to eat, though."

"Oh, okay. What will you all be having?"

Dala stared at the wine she had ordered, untouched and murky, and her appetite ebbed away. "Uh... veggies and dip?"

Ceecee stared at her. "Are you okay? You usually order piles of food!!"

"Oh, I'm perfectly fine. Maybe a little tired..." Dala mumbled.

Ceecee turned to the men. "And you?"

Mary sighed. She was at the location of Ceecee's restaurant, but she couldn't see it.

Micheal stepped forward. "I see it, now!! It's an illusion!!"

Mary blinked. Was it true? She, too, stepped toward the blank wall, and soon the aroma of wonderful scents came to her. A neon sign reading 'Ceecee's' appeared, and a whole restaurant took form behind the windows. "What magic is this?" she wondered aloud as she entered the building.

Inside, Mary and her brother were directed to a table next to a long-faced man with chocolate coloured hair, a bright-faced young woman with blonde pigtails, and a blonde boy who repetively sighed. "Odd trio, eh?" she whispered to her brother.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"Please eat Master Orphen, I know you're hungry and we don't want you to starve..." Majic said sternly, looking to Ceecee he gave a warm smile, "I would like to have some coffee cake? And fetticini!" he added with a grin that stretched from ear to ear.

Orphen sighed, he was indeed quite hungry. Opening the meal and skimming real quick-like he had made up his mind. "I'll have the pot sticker plate, and some curry too," he ordered with a weak grin of his own, trying to look positive.
As Dala watched Orphen fake a smile, she sighed. Why was he always so sad? It intrigued her. Secretly raising her fingers under the table, she created a spell of uplifting, and sent it towards him. Would it work? It usually did, but, hey, she barely had any powers worth mentioning.

The spell helped you find the positive side of a situation, and numbed out the negative from your mind, But those with strongly hurt minds could block it. Was Orphen's mind strongly hurt? Probably, what with Azaile. But hopefully, his mind would welcome the uplifting.

Please, Orphen, she thought. Azaile is alright. Misha would have said something!!

As Mary watched, entranced, the pigtailed girl made motions with her fingers and a faint glow emitted from them. "Micheal!!" she hissed. "Look!!"

But he was too busy reading the menu. "Not now..."

"Hmmpf!!" Mary growled. The glow dimmed and was soon gone. The girl had a pleading look on her face, and what a familiar face it was!! Was it her cousin, or a distant relative? Or maybe she wasn't related at all... from a different daughter of Eve...
(( I'll be right back!! I just gotta help my mom do something!! ))

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

He didn't forget about Azaile, but he certainly had a brighter smile playing across his lips. Perhaps she wasn't doomed after all, it was true that Orphen tended to think negatively. Looking to Majic he gave a chuckle, "Since when do you eat coffee cake?" he inquired.

"I love coffee cake," answered Majic happily, "It's the best desert ever!"
Misha flew after her sister. << What?! >>

<< I told you >> Sasha teased. << It's obvious >>

<< Who, then? >> Misha demanded. << I'm dying to know >>

<< The cute blonde apprentice >>

<< WHAT?! >> Misha screamed, jumping back. << Lies!! All lies!! >>

<< That's what you think >> Sasha sighed. << And angels in love with mortals is a dangerous thing; we had to take your ability >>

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

((Dinner! Be back soon!))
Misha flew back to Earth. She wasn't in love with that Majic Lin - was she? She was certain that she wasn't. She was positive...

She entered the cafe, invisible and took her place at the table. She noticed a girl at a table near by staring at her. So more could see her!!

<< Dala!! I'm back!! >> She became visible to mortals. << Sasha was just filling my head with lies... >> She glanced at Lin, and snatched the glance away quickly.

<< Told you... >> Sasha giggled from the heavens.

<< Uh... tell Ceecee I can't have anything >> Misha mumbled. << And get rid of the juice. I don't think eat anything at the moment... >>

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Majic looked to Misha with a smile, "Oh? And where did you head off to, huh?" he asked with a chortle, waiting ever so patiently for his meal as Orphen meanwhile seemed to brightening.

Orphen guzzled down the rest of his wine with much contentment, "I think I'll have soda or somethin' from here on out through out the night... And if someone denies me of it, I'll threaten them with a bottle opener."

Funny thing was, Orphen didn't know how to work a bottle opener.

Now a can opener, that's another story entirely.
When it arrived, Dala munched on her vegetables in a dazed fashion. She was beginning to get the ability to read minds, and Misha had the most extraordinary thoughts. She's in love with Lin? she thought. That's hilarious!!

Soon she was done, and she waited for everyone else to finish.

Mary sighed. I want to talk to her, but I'm too nervous!!

Her brother made odd noises as he ate. "What's on your mind?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all..."

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Majic stared in amazement at the large amount of fetticini that was placed before him, they were certainly as large of a sercing as back home. "Master~~" he called in a sing-song manner, "Wanna share my pasta?"

Orphen sighed with light annoyance, "But I've got so much food on my own plate... You manage and I'll eat waht's left over..." he compromised as he started on his curry like the wind itself.

Unlike Orphen, Majic ate in a more civilized manner, not that Orphen cared much. "Yum!"
Misha blushed shamefully. << I... I was talking with my sister... I don't think you met her yet... >>

(( He didn't, right? ))

Once her juice was gone (the carpet was more absorbent than expected!), Misha decided that she would gaze secretly at Lin from the heavens later. << Admit it, Misha; you love 'im >>

Dala exploded into mental laughter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces