Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

“I run where no others dare to tread, I stand where all others fail to grasp their stance, and I walk where all others would die.”

Sleipnir Listened to his brother’s reactions and his words. “Brother You would be wise to not insult me again. It is only because you are my brother that I do not kill you where you stand for such a remark. You say that My time in Odin‘s service has made me soft. It made me into a warrior. I am neutral by nature. And One important thing to remember, Odin, thor, and ryon are your family whether you like the fact or not. I don‘t care how long you‘ve been imprisoned, they‘re still your family. And know that you have angered me brother.” Then Sleipnir stepped away a few steps. He rapidly turned around and drew his bow with one the nine golden arrows drawn and readied. He said, “You brought this upon yourself brother. Hata.” Jormungandr would suddenly feel as if he’d been stabbed to death a thousand times over, feel each and every stab both as the blade went in and was twisted and pulled out. He would feel as if it had really happened. But a quick check, if he made one at all, would prove though no such event occurred. However, he’d still have the memory of it occurring, memories of very real pain that would torture him, perhaps teach him to be more respectful. Then the arrow flew at Jory and passed clean through him without touching him before returning to Sleipnir’s hand which in turn placed the arrow back in its quiver and the bow back in its accustomed place on Sleipnir’s back. “Next time you think about insulting me without good cause, remember this experience.”

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

”My name is Nichole Rogers-Hill.” Nichole told the man. He was looking at her and noticed his eyes glass over like when she uses her power. The man was now holding his head as if he was in pain. The arm did not scare her or the gun or the knife. She loved to be around Cory so the robot stuff was nothing, as for the gun and knife she saw her mom’s, dad’s and brother’s on their side at all times.

Now it was her turn to have her eyes cloud over. A cold chill formed around Nick’s hand and she put the cool hand against his head to help with any pain. Roy once said headaches happen in the nerves, blood vessels, and muscles that cover a person's head and neck. Or something like that he used more medical terms.

”wait what?” Nick asked when she was suddenly pulled away from helping the man. ”But he needs medical help.” Not afraid to provide help to any one, Nick was different from others her age. Where others run Nick provided help, she learned from her dad to help any one possible, and Roy taught her how every one needed medical help at one time or another and some medical things you could just not do on your own.

Being to young for a cell phone Nick ran to her parents room. She found her dad in the bathroom looking not well. ”Daddy! There is an emergency. Some one is outside the base and Mrs Ororo thinks he is a thread. He needs medical help.” Grabbing his hand she tried to pull him up to get him to help.

Suddenly she stopped pulling him and looked at the picture her dad had on the dresser. It was the man. ”Dad that’s him.” She said pointing to the picture that Steve got from Maria. It was a picture of Bucky that was put up in a museum. After Steve saved the world a museum was made for him and his team and she managed to get one of the pictures even after Loki destroyed everything. That picture of him and his best friend was now reminding Nichole of the man that was outside the base needing medical help.

Shy Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
On your feet soldier
Holding on strong... Healthy
Fighting alongside... No one
Reporting for duty... In the Bathroom

Steve was just about calming down from his flashbacks/ PTSD when his daughters sweet voice began to filter into his mind, wait was she pulling on his hand? She had a lot to answer for! Leaving snow and water in his and Marias bathroom even though she knew how he’d react to it! He slowly stood up not enjoying how his pj bottoms clung to him and turned to give his daughter his disapproving look. Jaw set as well. He walked into the main part of the bedroom and not even looking at the picture turned his daughter to face the wall. “stay there while I change…” he said quickly striping, drying and putting his uniform on.

“now whats this about an emergency?” he asked her turning her back round to face him. That picture… he took it gently from her hands and looked at his childhood friend. Bucky… he missed the man deeply but knew that he had been killed back in the 1940’s! He watched his friend as he fell from a train for gods sake! Did she mistake someone for his friend? That had to be it! It couldn’t be Bucky right?

“Show me Nick! Show this man please” he asked her picking up his shield and opening the door for his daughter. The base could be looked over at a later date, for now his daughter wished to have his attention outside where she shouldn’t be! Not without a trusted adult anyways… had she been outside with a trusted adult? He was still recovering from his own flashback… he should have taken the meds that Roy made for him during these moments but alas duty called for him. Medical help was needed and he could provide the basic. After all he was taught it while in the army and given the most up to date before he married Maria… he could do it surely!

User Image
                                        Battle Theme

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jacob Summers

Jacob was remembering some things from when he was younger and living here on the base so he was not too lost. However Cory’s lab was newer so he had to get some help on finding that. When she was nowhere to be seen by the labs he went just around wondering. Apparently that worked out fine because Cory appeared in front of him as he turned a corner.

A smirk spread across his face seeing her back to him. Walking on the balls of his feet to stay quit he snuck up behind her. Once in arms length his hands were on her waist and he pulled her to him, spinning her to face him where the moment she was against his chest a kiss was planted softly on her lips.

If this action was not enough just the sweet softness of the kiss should have been enough to show that he was in a good mood. ”Hello my sweet sweet Cory. I missed you last night.” He whispered against her lips. She couldn’t see because of the visor but he was looking into her eyes unable to look away. That’s how he did not notice Howie and Tony there in the hall.

Noticing her tears Jacob's thumb brushed her cheek to whip them away. "Cory why are you crying?" he asked her in hushed tones. Worried about her not knowing what made her cry. Thinking it could be shock from yesterday, something from today, learning she lost someone yesterday. It could be anything. That last reason is why Jacob was not going all Phoenix and lashing out.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Revered Poster

User Image
User Image

tab How unfortunate it was that times and expectations could change within a forty-eight hour timeframe. In the beginning stages of the Invasion of SHIELD, Victor Creed had expected those disgusting alien creatures named the Chitauri to break some ground and find a way into the base. However, they were proven to be just as useless as the SHIELD lackeys that fought against them. It was as if the battlefield was a chess game full of nothing but pawns. No Rooks. No Knights. Not even a Bishop. SHIELD allies had joined the battlefield to fight off the Chitauri forces, and Victor himself grew tired of the slimy alien bastards themselves. Thus leading to him arriving on the battlefield accordingly and decimating them as he himself forced entry into the base. Such a forced entry that left the hatch leading down to the base bent in half due to how thin the lid was. Finding his way through the tunnels was as easy as memorizing the winding path itself. What bothered him was the permanent factor and festering thought that rendered himself confused and without answers. He had found himself staring at a young female that has supposedly called herself Grace Creed. An encounter that he would never forget.

tab Not only that, but she had mentioned the name of his former love of years past, Birdie. Seating himself in the middle of a rundown motel on the outskirts of the city, Victor could almost memories her voice and what she had told him clear as day. due to his distinct and pristine memory. I heard a lot about you from Birdy before she died. She had hoped that we’d meet one day. I am her daughter…Grace Creed. It was true. The animal, the beast, the murderer, the psychopath known as Victor Creed had been gifted with a child while he was in a relationship with Birdie. This child was a female and Birdie must have given her the name of Grace while Victor was not present. Victor hadn't been present during the birth of Grace. He had only came to visit for a few moments minutes later, just to determine if the rumors about him having a child were true. Once they had been confirmed, Victor fled. A sense of humanity if you will, but additionally a betrayal of his title as a father would be the result of his departure from Birdie and the newborn Grace. Victor knew quite well that he could not become a father and afford to care for a child. Thus, he had given up on both Grace and Birdie completely.

tab It wasn't until he had found out from an additional rumor years later that another Creed had been brought into the limelight. This newly mentioned Creed, being an apparent son of Victor's from an old relationship with a woman named Raven Darkholme. Better known to them mutant world as, Mystique. His son had managed to locate Birdie and murder her, leading Victor to believe it was a revengeful act directed from Raven to pay back Victor for moving on from her. When he had first heard of this, he was conflicted upon his emotions. Naturally, he was hurt. That's right, hurt. A feeling that was underestimated and had never been considered in anyone's minds with how to describe Victor at any cost. Victor had lost the only female that he had truly found a connection with and who had accepted him for who he was. A woman that could calm Victor down from his animalistic and murderous tendencies. A woman, who understandably was able to put an imaginary harness on Victor and control his urges. Without anyone to hold him back anymore, Victor truly became who he was seen as today. Without a harness and without control, Victor became a hunter and a personal killing machine.

tab For the record, until a few years ago, I never considered myself your daughter, never wanted to be a Creed. The name Creed implies nothing, but death and violence and fear. With a last name like that, I’m surprised I even had one friend. Everyone else didn’t want to come near me, like I had the plague or something. And for a long time I hated my mutations. I especially hated the claws because I didn’t want to end up feared and disliked like you have. The only mutation I even kinda liked was my plants manipulations. My claws can only bring death and fear, but my plant ability can bring beauty and life and even happiness. And if it wasn’t for Pietro, I might have never stopped hating my mutant abilities. When he had heard Grace tell him this in the tunnel, Victor had additionally become conflicted as to how he would respond to his daughter after all of these years. Her point to mention that she never wanted to be a Creed. How she hardly ever had any friends. How the only thing that she appreciated was her ability to control plants. How she had the same claws as him and how supposedly she had found some guy by the name of Pietro. Undoubtedly a Maximoff due to his remembrance of the family name.

tab Victor had leaned back in the ripped up seat of a tattered sofa chair and allowed the taste of a dark lager to fill his palette before setting the bottle of beer down and continuing on with the memory. As for mother, I know exactly who she was and capable of doing. I know how to use every single piece of weaponry mom had in her possession and that now belongs to me. She taught me how to use them, while I refused to use any of my mutations. If I had initially intended to partake in the battle raging above our heads, there would have been no way I would have left the tower without some of them. However, I hadn’t intended to be part of it. I actually dislike killing, unlike you, but sometimes there’s no choice in the matter. Grace's disdain for killing was one thing that he hadn't been able to grasp. The first thing was how she had neglected and hated her claws and his powers as a whole. Such weapons of mutations that she could have used and perfected by now. But she chose to ignore them. The second thing being her disdain for killing. If she had a hesitation to kill anyone, she would undoubtedly meet someone who didn't share the came mercy and would kill her before she had a chance to engage the foe.

tab Such things as that, concerned Victor for Grace's well being. He would never display a sense of worry, nor would he admit such things or tell anyone his inner emotions. But in his own personal time, he could reflect and still understand that deep within him, there was a sense of humanity left. At least from the mention of how Birdie had managed to teach Grace how to use her armory of guns, explosives and machinery, Grace had that advantage. However, it still wouldn't be enough. If Victor would have been different, he would have stayed with Grace. Left the sanctums of the tunnels to leave with Grace back to her living quarters and would have been the father she needed and deserved. However, Victor knew that showing any sign of mercy or weakness when it came to physical or emotional attachments were simply a handicap. Something that could be used against him and forced to show that Victor was human after all. What would that say about his animalistic nature. How would that effect his intimidation and reputation of being a cold blooded killer. How would that effect the fear he bestows upon people. Showing any sort of weakness wouldn't make those who cross paths with him quiver in fear.

tab I understand that you choose to be an animal because of your mutations and I don’t need to ask Wolverine or anyone else about your methods. I know exactly what you are capable of doing to humans and mutants alike. Your reputation is very well known among most mutants I’ve met and at the Tower. ‘Animal’ is a very accurate word to describe you Victor and everyone, except for Birdy, would agree with that observation. I guess mom was the only one to see you differently because everything she ever told me about you was never bad. Mom talked about you like you were some sort of hero killing people because they deserved to die for one reason or another. I want to believe her, but reality has always told me a very different story. Mystique never missed the chance to tell me what a monster you are as she and mom tried to train me to fight just like you do. Again. Mystique interfering in Victor's life and trying to take control of Grace's life. Most likely due to how Victor had tracked down and tore their son, Grayson Greed, limb from limb. Now, Mystique wanted to most likely turn Grace against him. How dare her.

tab Exposed claws dug into the fabric of the sofa chair his hand had been lain upon and began to tear away at the fiber, strand by strand. Gritting his teeth was simply an accompanied urge that soon followed. Thinking about how Mystique had ruined a great chunk of his life, Victor saw it only fitting that he would make it a person goal to torture her slowly and bleed her dry once he had his hands on her. Despite her having any ties with Erik, Victor would sever them and give Erik Mystique's torn off head on a silver platter to prove a point. But until he would have his chances, Victor would focus on the war at hand. A war that Erik was determined to win, but one that would require Victor's cooperation and every one of his skill sets. I followed you down here because Birdy wanted us to meet and if you ever come by the Tower I can provide you with proof that I am your seventeen year old daughter, Grace Creed. His claws slowly began to retract as Victor now had the control to find a sense of calm in his demeanor. Grace had given him the option to return back the tower, where she most likely lived now, and give him papers proving that Grace was his true biological daughter. Something that Victor held interest in.

tab Reaching over to grab the beer bottle once more, Victor soon began to take the last few sips of the thick flavored alcohol in stride. All while his memory of Grace was soon coming to a close. You’re wrong. If I had my way, if the Maximoff’s hadn’t intervened, I would have found a way to be six feet under after mother died. Maybe I would have taken the cure, but nowadays that’s hard stuff to come across and, if you do find it, it’s expensive. I think it is time I collected my foolish son and got out of this hellhole. Good-bye Victor. The thought of Grace telling him that she would rather be dead as opposed to being alive at this very age in time had angered him. It was understandable that she had no idea or slue just who Victor was inside and out. It was understandable that Grace had never seen Victor before until that very stare-down under the old remnants of the X-Men Mansion. But for her to tell him that she would rather be dead than live another day. As a Creed. As a mutant. As a female with the greatest skill set from both Birdie and Victor himself ,only to throw it away in an act of self-mutilation and permanent death. That was something Victor couldn't wrap his head around. Because of that, Victor felt betrayed.

tab In a quick jerk reaction, Victor would toss the bottle to the adjacent wall to his left and listen as the glass bottle shattered in to multiple fragments. Leaving what had been one of many dents and abrasions his room's walls had endured over the course of several months Victor had stayed in the room. Simply, due to how Victor wanted a place to shower and the motel had it's own laundry room. Wearing the same clothing day and night often rendered it to become dirty and accumulate stains and such. However, Victor's constance with cleaning his wardrobe had avoided such effects from becoming a reality. Still though, they didn't take away from the sewing work and charred sections of his trench coat from multiple years of fighting and combat. But at least he had found a suitable tailor who was willing to repair his trench coat for an acceptable price. Someone that was an innocent and who had no recollection about the war going on and who had simply been an elderly women in her late seventies. Still skilled with the art of a needle and thread, but only still a mortal and who was on her last decades of life. Who was Victor to attack her or berate her for staying true to something she was good at, even in her late ages.

tab Earlier on in the day, Victor had received a call from Erik in which, as always, Victor had ignored. Societies necessity for mobile and cordless telecommunication had been something that everyone embraced and became addicted to. Victor simply ignored such things until he was forced otherwise by Erik due to easier methods of staying in touch. Victor's phone, was shabby. It was a simple pay-as-you-go phone that was the cheapest and less confusing to operate out of every choice he had been given. One of those phones that you went to a CVS or Wal-Mat to pick up that were always advertised on television. One that didn't have all the flashy applications and games that could be downloaded. His phone was simply a phone that came with a basic keypad and screen. No flip keyboard. No high-definition screen effects. No apps. No games. Just the capability to call people and text within a one-hundred and forty character limit. However due to his claws and finger size, Victor chose the method of calling to be much more sufficient. Even then, his frequency to call someone was vast, few and far between. Rare and very much random at best. With the ability to track people down via scent, why would he?

tab We've lost yet another of our mutant brothers to this war; there will be a service held for Killian Jones today. I need for you to return to the Tower, Creed. There are things we must discuss. The safety of the Brotherhood can no longer be guaranteed, so long as we remain here. If we intend to survive this war, the time to act is now. Damn. If Victor had known that Killian was on the battlefield and was assisting the Brotherhood in the war, he would have fought beside him. Killian had more of a humanity than Victor had. Killian wanted to find a maiden to sail the seas and ocean with while keeping true to his pirate nature and dedication to the Brotherhood. Killian's mutant abilities were vicious and his tenacity to torture his victims was second to none. Victor found mild parallels between himself and Killian's but none enough that he found a friend in the man. Only an acquaintance in the war and an ally on the battlefield. Due to Erik giving him orders to come to the tower at once, Victor had been unaware that today was the funeral ceremony for Killian. Even more so, he was unaware that Erik had already left the tower to head in the direction of such funeral. Needing to change clothes, Victor did just that.

tab A much neater looking facial hair, a much cleaner looking hair style and his natural scent about him due to using a natural soap product, Victor emerged from the bathroom clean as ever. Half an hour later, and Victor was dressed in his typical all-black attire with no sign of creases, folds or wrinkles found anywhere on his wears. Having already cleaned up the shattered glass fragments so that his specified room service representative wouldn't have too much to clean, Victor soon left his motel room and now walked along the alleyways a block away from the building. Scaling the closest and highest building within view, and out of sight from public eye, Victor ascended to the rooftop so that he could utilize his scent capabilities within the shift of breeze whisping in the air. Crouching down and bringing an arm behind him to toss the coattails of his trench coat away from the bent flex of his legs, victor ran and launched himself forward to start his running and leaping across rooftops. Seeing this as the fastest way of travel while his nose had guided him in the direction of Erik's scent from miles away. The direction he was guided to follow, was not in the direction of the tower. Which meant Erik was on the move.

tab The closer he arrived to the scent, the more he could tell that Erik was not alone on his venture. The scent of perfume among other colognes were distinct as Victor determined that Erik has possibly traveled in a group of four, possibly five. Having such a number of people while walking on-foot seemed quite uncanny for the elder man. However, Victor wouldn't question it as he would simply keep to his leaps and bounds across rooftops to join the group eventually. While he had traveled, his thoughts began to play into mind the option of what he would do if he were to cross paths with Grace again. The two of them hadn't ended their prior conversation on good terms and Victor had purely been a brute and an a** entirely. Not that he would admit that, but it was the closest description he could give himself for his attitude and how he treated his so-called daughter. Should there be a second encounter and should Grace be there wherever Erik was, surely the two would exchange words once more. But this time, perhaps things would be different. If it was true and Grace did have evidence that she was Victor's biological daughter, the same baby girl that Birdie gave birth to, Victor would be inclined to read the information.

tab

User Image

LOCATION | Old Manhattan Port, New Asgard (five miles away and closing in)
                                                                    ATTIRE | The Usual
                                                                    WITH | No One
                                                                    OOC | Finally, Victor's back in action.

User Image
                                                                    Angelic Cheetah
                                                                    Ophrysia

Shy Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
J.A.R.V.I.S
Analysing...
Suite damage: 0%
Energy levels: 100%
Unit Location...location here...User Image

Tony bite back a sigh of relief when Howie let him go, he had to remain calm as he felt that showing any signs of panic would only bring him more trouble. He wanted Howie to know that he wasn’t scared of him, that no matter what form he took he would still be the same little boy that he was quickly falling for. Yes he loved his son. He watched as the boy faced him holding his hand and told him his entire story. The poor boy! Did Pepper know of their sons transformations? Did Cory? He gave Howie his full attention until the boy had finished speaking. He didn’t like the sight of tears in his sons eyes! He gently bent down to Howies level and wiped the tears from his young sons face.

He had guessed that Cory wouldn’t ever see her as a father, no she might call him as such for Howies sake but she would most likely not do so once the younger man wasn’t near them. No he would be surprised if she ever did tell him that she thought of him as her father, why would she? He hadn’t been in her life so he wasn’t going to make the same mistake with Howie! No he wasn’t going to be a perfect father to the young boy that stood before him! Gently picking the boy up he held Howie close to him whispering promises into his ears. Promises of him being there whenever the younger man needed him, of being the best father that he could be! After all the boy has been through enough to last anybody for a lifetime!

He never noticed Cory responding to her Jarvis or the fact that Jacob was there until he had lowered Howie again and turned to speak to his daughter. Fear flooded him as he took a protective stance in front of Howie. Memories of his beating (which he was still recovering from) ran through his mind. He swallowed loudly just waiting for Jacob to notice him. He wanted to point out that for once he wasn’t the reason for Cory being emotional however he wasn’t sure how that would play out so he remained still. Waiting watching to see how Jacob would react when the man finally saw him standing there guarding Howie with his life.

Battle Theme

User Image

Mewling Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes
The Winter Soldier
-----

The Soldier couldn’t describe it, but one part of the girls name seemed familiar...Rogers. He couldn’t focus on that thought for long, once a cold, very cold, hand pressed against his head. He flinched a bit, moving his head up to look at the girl, before a woman with white hair had pulled her away. There was one thing that the Soldier never did, and that was hurting children, he always made sure the area was cleared of innocents when he had a mission.
I’m...on a mission” the Soldier stated as he stands up, using the tree behind him for balance. “...That is all you need to know” he added and he glares at the woman, his hands curling into fists. His sniper was closer to the woman then him, but he had to retrieve it, it had a hydra symbol painted onto the side of it, he couldn’t let them find out who he worked for.
He noticed the girl, Nichole, run off into the base, normally if it was just a normal person, he would move to stop them from alerting others, but he could never hurt the girl, besides, she tried to help him.
And so getting his gun back and leaving the area was his top most priority, he would report back, then maybe come back after they had forgotten about him, though next time he would stay out of the trees. The Soldier took a few steps towards the woman, he had recovered enough to give off his usuall ‘move and your dead’ presence. Bending down he picks up his rifle, quickly checking it over to make sure the fall hadn’t damaged it before holstering it onto his back. If he had to fight, he would rather do so with his handguns, knives, and fists.
Though if the woman’s glowing eyes meant she was one of those ‘mutants’ he had been informed about, he would have to be careful with how he would fight her. The worse that could happen is that he would have to run from the fight, think of a plan, then come back to finish the job.

-----
Where I am: Standing in front of the woman.
Whom I'm With: A white haired woman, most likely hostile.
My current Status: Thinking of either fighting or running.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Fatcat

User Image

User Image
Ororo Munroe

Nichole leaving to retrieve some help gave Ororo some reassurance on Nichole's safety. Nichole was right though, the unknown person needs some sort of medical help. Ororo knew Nichole would be the best of them all simply because of her kindness and perseverance to be stronger. A girl her age and already controlling her abilities to this extent is very uncommon, maybe even unique in the state that Earth is currently in. It was only a matter of time before Nichole can probably enter and be tested in the danger rooms and do actual combat simulations. Would Charles not have done the same thing by helping a person injured? Surely he would, but if anything were to happen that caused harm.. or worse to Nichole, how could Ororo possibly live with herself then? Nichole was out of the area and more importantly out of possible harms way for the moment. This also allows Ororo's full attention to be focus on the rising man grasping his balance against the tree.

Ororo's abilities gave the area a bit of a breeze between the Unknown man and herself. The man's response seemed as though he was trying to stay focus on what he was doing, or possibly some sort of pain coursing through his body. Nonetheless, with a sniper and a inventory full of lethal weapons he was carrying, this 'mission' could result in some bloodshed if need be. The agent was making his way towards Ororo fearlessly and the winds starts to strengthened, but nothing harmfully strong enough to send him flying. The man picks up the weapon that had a symbol that seemed familiar yet unclear to her where it was from. Something to report along with the other details in case this man disappears. The man was but a few feet from her with the sniper in his hands but unexpectedly puts his weapon away. He could have easily put her down with a weapon as such in his hand, yet puts it away. Maybe because he did not want to harm anyone in light of his mission, or because he did not see her as a threat. Could be because he simply did not want to blow his cover. Either way this put Ororo in a strange position. "I do not wish to fight you and I feel you do not want to harm others as well, but willing too if you must to achieve your goal" Ororo said as the wind starts to lighten down the wind and her normal eyes begin to reappear after glowing. She began to walk towards him, though it was tough as he stood there in an intimidating posture with his fist clenched possibly willing to attack. "I can help you if you let me" Ororo said as she reaches over towards his non robotic arm only inches away from her hand.

User Image User Image User Image

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Threaten her and sign your death warrants,
You better Run you better hide,
My Attacks will come in torrents,
My retribution will not be denied!

“That‘s enough for one day lover boy. Back off.” Iron Demon said somewhat politely as he approached in his more compact form. In the form which he could easily be mistaken for the War machine suit. “I hanged back because I knew the kid would never hurt you Corlene. This One on the other hand I can‘t be sure of.” And he moved toward Tony and stood staring at him. Then he transformed. Revealing in rather spectacular fashion that he wasn‘t a guy in one of Tony‘s suits. “Am I to understand that this man is your father?” He sounded angry. And indeed he was. He was programmed to protect Corlene, and it was because of that fact that the fact that he didn‘t trust Tony was being made abundantly clear. It almost sounded like he resented Tony. He stared into Tony‘s eyes and then turned away after a moment. He moved the stand by the nearest wall to Cory and stood silently.

“I am Iron Demon.”

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

“I am Fallen,”
“I am Fallout,”
“I am Pressure,”
“I am Echo,”
“I am Freedom,”
“My Name is Howie, would you like to play?”

When Stark wiped the tears away from Howie‘s cheeks and picked him up in a hug, Howie was both surprised and happy. He listened to Stark‘s words and promises, and hugged him tighter. He finally had a family again. A mom, a big sister, and a dad. But all too soon he was put down and Stark was standing in front of him protectively. He saw Jacob and asked, “Who are you and why are you kissing my sister?” and even as Iron Demon showed up, he did not change his focus. Though the vote of confidence from Iron Demon nearly made him frown. It wasn’t a pleasant reminder of the fact that His transformations weren’t fully in his control. But he remained calm, and barely managed to not frown. He wasn’t exactly sure what Iron Demon meant when he talked to stark, but he chose not to make his confusion known. Instead he waited patiently for Jacob to answer his question.

Interesting Prophet

Roy Buchanan Rogers
Medic Field Uniform

User Image

░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓████ ████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░

Not long after Roy had sent that text to Austin, than did he receive one in response. His mother had been wrong, Austin did know about what was going on with dad. It looked like he was the last one to find out about his father’s rape and love child. Great. Then again, he did have a valid excuse for being the last one to know. Roy hadn’t exactly been around base to find out, so it made sense that he would be the last to find out. Though that wasn’t the only thing he was likely the last thing to know about: His twin was appointed head of the GI Joes and had moved to Chicago. Roy was glad that his brother had received such a promotion, after what his twin had been through being a military dog. Though, he found it also to be greatly annoying. Now he would either have to travel to Chicago once a month to do his brother’s blood test or Austin would have to visit the base once a month.

It wasn’t like they could just stop the blood tests. Roy needed to test his brother’s blood to continue to cover up his twins secret as well as to continue his personal side project, which he was also keeping hidden from everyone. It was extremely important that when Austin arrived here on base that he be allowed access the medical bay to do the blood test on his twin. He supposed that Cory might let him use her lab if it came to that, but then they would likely have to fill her in as well as get her to promise to keep Austin’s secret. Things were more complicated on his end than Roy really would have liked and it was his own fault that it was like that too. He could feel guilty about that later on, right now he needed to figure something out. Roy began a typing out a response text:

To: Austin
                                                  Message: Well, that’s good. One problem though, I’m not allowed in the medical bay for the time being. I’ll figure something out. Just get here.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓████ ████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Interesting Prophet

User Image
User Image

User Image

Cory barely had time to react as a pair of strong hands grabbed her waist and pulling her against who she figured was Jacob. She wouldn’t have allowed this to happen with anyone else. Her boyfriend spun her around and softly planted a short lived kiss on her lips. It was comforting after the emotional morning she was having at the moment and she reached up to wrap her arms around Jake’s neck. She was going to take Jacob’s good mood as a sign that things were going to get better. Cory wasn’t sure if cheerfulness was contagious, but it seemed that it was rubbing off on her as the beginnings of a grin pulled at her lips. She and Jacob remained close together as he whispered against her lips. His visor was in the way of her seeing his eyes, but Cory wasn’t going let that ruin this happy moment she was sharing with her boyfriend.

“I missed you too, Jake.” Cory whispered back, blushing slightly. She knew that Stark and Howie were likely looking on, but she didn’t want this moment to end just yet. Slowly Jake’s hand reached up to wipe away the remaining tears that were there from when Howie was telling Stark his life story. She had almost forgotten about the tears once Jake had showed up. Slowly she shook her head, “It’s nothing to worry about. I promise.” She whispered just before her Shadow walked up ordering Jacob to back off from her. It was understandable; he was just doing his job, but a little annoying at the same time. The arms she had wrapped around Jake’s neck slid down to rest momentarily on Jake’s chest before kissing Jake briefly. She then broke the embrace and back away slightly from her boyfriend. It was time to come back to the reality of this morning and introduce her boyfriend to her adoptive brother.

“I understand, I really do,” Cory replied to her AI body guard before her gaze shifted to her father, who was standing protectively in front of Howie. She knew that Stark was still recovering from that beating, so she wasn’t going to hold this against him. “You would be correct. That is Tony Stark.” She watched Iron Demon momentarily before shifting her gaze to her adoptive brother, who she knew was likely confuse though was trying not to show it. “Dad,” Cory addressed Stark, though again it was merely a show for Howie’s sake, “This is Iron Demon. He is a android mom programmed to basically be my body guard ever since…” she trailed off slightly never likely to think about what Killian had done to her, “…since that incident four years ago.” She then turned her attention to Howie and smiled at him. “Howie this is my old friend, Jacob Summers, who recently returned to the base. He’s also my new boyfriend.”

She knew that Jacob didn’t know about Howie and she had been planning to tell him, but Cory had never really found the right moment to do so. Slowly Cory, turned back to Jacob, who was no doubt very confused at Howie’s statement, “Jake, that is my adopted younger brother Howard Stark.” Cory hoped that would be a sufficient explanation for the moment.

User Image

{She's wearing: Comfy clothes}
                                                    {She's with: Jacob, Iron Demon, Howard & Tony Stark}
                                                    {Her location: SHIELD base, Hallway}

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
Pietro Django Maximoff
Quicksilver

Keira Sera Maximoff
Siren

User ImageUser Image
                                  Keira glared, her nose wrinkling, at Austin's comment about getting rid of his blond to look like his brother. "Don't. You. Dare," she threatened. She knew he would not do it. Not if he wanted to prevent her anger no matter how cute he thought it was. Her glare held until he brought up his acquaintance with Killian Jones. Her eyebrows rose. "I didn't know that. I wonder if Cici and Piety know," she pondered out loud. She had no doubt that her grandfather knew, and maybe even her father and mother, though no one bothered to tell her. She supposed it could have been no big deal, but there could also have been some big reason why Hook went psycho and was pelted out of SHIELD. The thought had her curious. She stared at her grandfather's back, daydreaming, as if the answers were to be found there.

Pietro solemnly nodded his head. Though he had no idea what Erik's plans might be, he knew his father well enough to know that the old man had them, many of them, and that they might be enacting any number of them shortly, presumably triggered by the pirate's death. If they took the riskiest move, cutting ties with the trickster god and his allies, the protection of the younger generation would be his greatest priority, especially his own two children and Grace, who might welcome death, given her emotionally imbalanced passed and her closeness to Killian.

Suddenly brought out of his serious thoughts by one of his father's comments, a small chuckle was surprised out of Pietro's throat. "My hearing thanks you, old martyr," he responded. Temporarily distracted from his and the Brotherhood's future, he stepped into the looming shadow of the Jolly Roger, the ship that represented his comrade's past and cut-off future. His expression became somber just as quickly as it had brightened.

Keira whispered, "Be careful," as she left Aussie to join her family on the gangplank to head up into the ship. They may have been out of the Tower, and there weren't many of the aliens out here, but even so, the thought that a Chitauri might spot her boyfriend concerned her.

At the top of the gangplank, Pietro spotted his future grandson on the deck. "There you are, kiddo. You beat us," he greeted with the barest of smiles. That faltered quickly as he made his way to the captain's quarters, where he stashed Killian's corpse, to make sure that it was embalmed as he had requested before anyone caught up. It was, the pirate looking like he was having the most peaceful of dreams. Before giving the okay for everyone else to catch up, he gave himself a few seconds alone with his ally. "Well, Kill....I can hope all I want that you went upstairs, but it's more likely that you headed the other way. If that's the case, I hope they still serve the best rum. Odds are, I may be following you soon," he said in lieu of a prayer. He turned toward the ladder leading down to the captain's quarters. "Down here! He's decent!" he called to his party.

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageDamon MaximoffUser Image
"Demon"

User Image
                          Damon was walking down the brotherhood hall going to go to his room to check on Maya. She should talk to her father, maybe she could get through that hard skull of her. She was a beautiful smart teenager and must know some way to talk to him. He had died and wants to know that Enya would be safe. Sure Loki would not send his own daughter to be attacked however it was Enya’s mother. A powerful mutant and if Phoenix attacked and Enya sensed that force there was no way Damon himself could calm her down and contain it. He was not a telepath. This mutant stuff is what Alvaro did not understand.

Sending a text to his mom Damon said that he would meet her at the old brotherhood house in a little bit he was just going to finish getting things in order then would be there. Things in order translated to get Alvaro to calm down and stop being the spoiled prince he turned into because of how Loki raised him.

Before his phone could be put back into his pocket there was a bang and he went to turn and look at it. But he could not look because he was face down on the floor getting hugged by Alvaro. Laying on the ground Damon listened to him. Finally Alvaro was expressing all his feelings and letting Damon know what was going through that mind of his. Normally Alvaro was always behind closed doors and Damon had to guess for force Alvaro to tell some part of it. Sure it took punching Alvaro and getting tackled himself but it was all worth it.

”I am sorry.” Damon said as he pushed himself into a kneeling position with Alvaro still clinging to his back. With a little wiggling he managed to turn and face Alvaro even with his arms around him. ”Deal no more dealing with that agency. But I believe that what your father said is true. You just said that she is a treacherous and vile woman, who abandoned me without a second thought, but you have to have gotten this sweet side form some one. Your kindness to me and Enya. Because you are the most amazing person I have ever meet. I love you Alvaro.” He told Alvaro before cupping his cheeks and kissing him on the lips lightly.

Hearing Alvaro would give Maya a chance made him smile and he put his forehead against Alvaro’s. ”Thank you. And I think giving her a play mate to spend time with. “ He said. Maya had not given him details but her playing and spending time with Enya now might fix the bad things that happen in the future.

Did he hear things right? Alvaro just confessed his feelings to him, oh god this was the best moment of his life. Okay he would have to ask Maya about who her mom is, to know when Alvaro’s feelings would change. Even thinking about that still did not change Damon’s happiness. Kissing Alvaro again because his lips were right there. ”I love you too Alvaro. And how about this after we meet your mom we can tell your dad the truth and then lets run away. There is a place in the woods that we can go and live together.” He said. Thinking that made him smile.

”Come on go get ready.” He said smiling as he moved Alvaro’s arms from him. Nuzzling his fuzzy cheek against Alvaro’s smooth one Damon’s tail had a mind of its own and wrapped around Alvaro’s wrist like it used to do before their fight.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Interesting Prophet

User Image

If I die young, bury me in satin
                                    Lay me down on a bed of roses
                                    Sink me in the river at dawn
                                    Send me away with the words of a love song
                                    Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother
                                    She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors
                                    Oh, and life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no
                                    Ain't even gray, but she buries her baby...

Avalon Barton
                                    "Tag-a-long"
                                    Outfit: hospital gown This

Avalon stayed in the Medical bay with her father like she was supposed to, though she was getting a bit bored. There wasn’t really anything to do in the medical bay, except rest or talk to her father. That could only keep her occupied for so long; especially since her mother had told her that they would explain what had happened to her later on. Besides, she wanted to know where her mother had gone off to… and she was hoping that Ragnarok would come back soon. After a little bit a nurse came in to inspect the burns on her leg as well as the wound to the back of her head. First the nurse changed the bandage covering her head wound and applied some ointment to help it heal well. That wasn’t so bad, though the Nurse then moved on to the burn on the back of her leg.

Avalon grimaced a bit as she saw the severe burn for the first time. The only thing she could think of to compare it too was bacon that had been cook for too long. The burn was a dark pinkish red color out lined in black charred skin and there were one or two blisters, one of which had broken open. The nurse was being as gentle as she could afford to as she covered the burn with a cold compress to clean the burn, but the action still stung the burned skin. Just by looking at it Avalon knew that it would hurt if touched, but it seemed that a little stinging was unavoidable. Once the cold compress was done with, the Nurse then applied some antibiotic ointment to the burn and promised Avalon that she was just about done. Avalon nodded, as she watched the nurse loosely wrapped the burn as to not to put too much pressure on the burn. The nurse disposed of the old bandages, gathered her things and left the room then.

Avalon decided to try and take a nap, which translated into her just lying with back towards her father’s bed and laying there with her eyes closed and hoped to fall into darkness soon. Seeing her burn for the first time had unnerved her a bit and it was scary to think of what had been powerful enough to give her such a severe burn. Ava knew something had happened, something her parents were keeping from her at the moment, but after seeing that burn… Ava was starting to theorize about what had given her wounds, about what her parents were keeping from her. The memories she had before waking up in the medical bay placed her out in the woods practicing with her bow. The gash to her head and the severe burn on her leg told her that something powerful had attacked her more than likely while she had been in those woods. Once she was allowed to leave the medical bay and see what had happened to the base, then Avalon would be able to piece more of this puzzle together herself.

Ding!

Avalon jumped slightly, the small noise bringing her out of the light sleep she had dozed off into. Shifting to look over her shoulder at the small night table next to the bed, besides the container of food Ragnarok had brought her and on top of some folded clothes was her cell phone and screen was lit up with the words “you got mail” scrolled across it. If she remembered correctly the nurse that had came in before had brought her cell to her as well as the clothes she had been wearing when brought to the medical bay. Avalon turned to lay on her other side and reached out to grab her cell. She was trying to be quiet about it since she noticed that her father seemed to be taking a nap as well. Opening the text message she saw that is was from Roy, which was strange since he rarely, like never, texted her:

To: Ava
                                    Message: I need you to bring me my laptop from my room. ASAP. It’s extremely important that you do this for me. If you agree, I’ll send you the security code for my room and my current location.

It was a strange text message, but that only added to the mystery of the events eluding her memory. Roy obviously knew what was going on and could fill in the blanks for her more readily than her parents were willing to reveal to her. Though she hadn’t yet tried to sneak out of a room when her father was so close to her before… but she guessed there was a first time for everything. She didn’t expect her first attempt to go well and if it didn’t then she could learn from the experience in case there would be another time when she would have to sneak away from her Mama or Papa. Avalon typed up and sent Roy back a text message:

To: Roy

Avalon quickly got a response back from Roy which included the security code for his room as well as his current location. Ava didn’t know why Roy wasn’t in the medical bay, like she had assumed he would be. Roy was one of the bases best doctors and he should have been in the medical bay helping out. It was yet another clue to the mystery that had played out while she had been out. Avalon sighed placing her cell back on the table next to her bed. She really disliked being out of the loop. Anyways now she had to determine the correct time to sneak out of the room, though she knew she couldn’t wait too long because her father could wake up at any moment and she had to move fast. There was no way she was running around the base in this hospital gown, so she would have to change into her clothes first.

Quietly Avalon slipped off the hospital bed, wincing slightly due to her burn. She grabbed her clothes from the small table and went into the attached rest room to change clothes. Once she was changed out of the hospital gown, Avalon quietly exited the rest room and went over to the door leading out into the Medical bay, though she limped a little. At first she opened the door only an inch or two in order to discreetly take a quick peek at what she was going to walk into. Once she was sure she could get out without being noticed, Avalon slipped out the door and walked at a normal pace through the Medical Bay. The staff was so busy that they hardly paid her much mind at all. Reaching the exit, she hurriedly made her way to sublevel two and to Roy’s room. Pulling out her cell and Roy’s text, she punched in the correct security code and entered his room.

Depositing her cell back into a pocket, Ava easily found Roy’s laptop. Roy hadn’t told her where it was, but it had been sitting on his desk in plain sight. Part one of her mission done. Now all she had to do was deliver this to Roy and get back to the medical bay before her father woke up from his nap. The last part was going to be the tricky part, since she knew her father could wake up at any point. He could be awake right now, but Ava hoped not. She didn’t wanna be in trouble for leaving even if Roy needed her right now. Avalon hurried on her way, careful not to break the laptop in anyway. She wasn’t too familiar with the part of the base that Roy was in currently, but Ava at least sorta knew where she was going.

Eventually, she found the room, Roy was in. She opened the door and stuck her head in first to see Roy sitting on the cot at the back of the room and motioning for her to come over to him. “I brought you your laptop, Roy.” She said going over to him and handing him the computer, though she couldn’t stop herself from asking: “Why are you here and not in the medical bay?”

Roy’s smile dropped instantly as he heard Avalon’s question and couldn’t bring himself to meet her curious gaze. It was a valid question, but he didn’t really want to tell Avalon of how badly he had messed up out on the field. “Thank you for doing this for me, Ava.” Roy finally replied, “I really appreciate it. Now, you should get back to wherever you were before someone realizes you left.” He didn’t know that Ava had just snuck out of the medical bay to bring him his laptop, but had figured that in this aftermath that she had been with one of her parents. Roy knew that he hadn’t answered her question and hoped that she would let that subject drop for the moment… but she wasn’t moving from that spot before him.

The sharp knife of a short life
                                    Well, I've had just enough time...
                                    ...Funny, when you're dead how people start listening...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces