Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

“I run where no others dare to tread, I stand where all others fail to grasp their stance, and I walk where all others would die.”

Sleipnir Listened to his brother’s reactions and his words. “The last I saw father He was being carried by our Cousin. Ryon Thorson. An aesir who can control storms. Very prideful and arrogant, but he is family none the less. He wields an axe blessed with worthiness magic. He was carrying loki into the Rebel base to Heal him. And there in lies a danger that Nearly made me choke. Ragnarok. Ryon threatened to kill A being Named Ragnarok. That’s right my dear brother, Ragnarok is not an event, it’s a person, and he is our brother by blood. Learned by his own admission during a tantrum he threw. As for Fenrir and Hel, They are safe. The beast that took them is named Erik Black-Soul. He is a dragon born from the memories and tears of souls in nifilheim. He has taken Fenrir and Hel to the roof of a structure close to the water. A safe place to release them without incurring the wrath of Those who would wish harm upon them. The one who threw the building is Fray Hulkson. He bears the title of God of mass destruction. He can lift anything not blessed with worthiness magic, and while in his second form cannot be harmed. There are also two being on this world that may well be immune to your venom brother. I know it is madness to even say it, But they believe themselves immune, and they come from a world we do not know of. A world of Colossi. Of beings as large as some of the buildings around this one.” Then Sleipnir stepped off to the side and leaned against a wall; waiting for his brother‘s reaction.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
“Born of memories and tears, in place where unworthy souls come to sleep.”
“Created from joys and fears, created of a sorrow so unbelievably deep.”
“Forged in fires of ice and death, crafted of a soul’s hastened breath.”
“Possessed of strength forged in life’s end, there is no death for me around the bend.”

User Image

“Born of the might of those in deaths embrace, created a soul in this wretched place.”
“Please realize your plight, please do not start this fight.”
“This isn’t about might, it’s about wrong and right.”
“Be on your way, please realize your plight.”
“You will not survive this day, you will not see through this night.”

Erik flew to a warehouse by the water long since abandoned and landed on the roof. He then ended his transformation and in the process released the siblings from his mind and so was returned to his human form. Erik said, “ Fenrir, something you should know. The One called Hulkson, He can’t be physically harmed, and his sword is truly indestructible, He is infinitely strong, capable of lifting and/or destroying anything not blessed by worthiness magic. It is no stretch of the truth to say that even if there were five million of you fenrir, If you fought Hulkson, he‘d win regardless. It merely take him longer if there were that many of you. In the limited time I spent in Asgard I witnessed what he can do to ordinary weapons, and now as you can plainly see, not even the tallest of buildings is an obstacle. His transformation is no illusion, nor is it a spell. It is a form of unlimited strength. I may not like you fenrir, But I would never wish death upon you, least of all death by that particular Aesir.”

“You‘re playing with fire, stoking a dragon‘s ire.”
“If you are fighting for love and pride, If you so desire your end.”
“You will no longer be denied, but I will miss you dearly, My dearest friend.”

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Superstar, where you from? How's it going?
I know you got a clue what you’re doing

You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here
But I know what you are, what you are, baby

Pietro Maximoff II
Night Stalker

User ImageUser Image
Pietro II finally smiled a little when Grace looked less depressed. ”Who knows you might see him again because his ghost is going to come and haunt me. We both promised to never let you find out about the hell fire club activities.” Pulling her into a hug he kissed her forehead. ”You can yell at me later for the drinking and getting killian to drink too.” He told her.

What he was feeling was all too familiar. The feeling he had when he walked in on Grace’s suicide, he was just so afraid he would lose her and this time for good. Taking a calming breath as he hugged her so that she could not feel him shaking slightly, just the thought of losing her did that to him.

Even having Dante here in this time did not make his nerves go away. ”At least before he died he meet Dante and was told all about the future. Dante really looked up to him too so maybe Killian was somewhat happy when he passed on. All thanks to you telling Dante all the good things you saw in the pirate.” He told her trying to make her feel a little better. And he totally meant it he would let her scold him all he wanted about the hell fire things.

Holding her hand he lead her out to the others. Only focusing on Grace ignoring the fact that Keira was holding her boyfriends hand. All Pietro II’s attention was on Grace, as it seemed every one else was that’s why her boyfriend was alive.

”Come on lets find Dante I am sure he is off on the ship or some where. It would mean a lot to Killian I am sure if he was there.” He said trying to help her see the brighter side of things as they walked to the funeral.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Interesting Prophet

Roy Buchanan Rogers
Medic Field Uniform

User Image

░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓████ ████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░

As soon as his stepmom turned towards him, Roy instantly assumed the worst. Though, since Nick wasn’t horrible upset, he knew that no one close to them had died. Still, as he listened to his stepmom ask him to hold all judgments until the end, Roy couldn’t have mentally prepared himself for what he was about to hear. That toddler that Nick had been so excited about was his younger half sister by his father and… and another man, a man that had apparently raped his father. As much as he wanted to object to how impossible that even sounded, Roy kept his mouth shut like his mother had asked him to do. Still, he did remember reading about a rare condition in a medical journal where a person could be born with certain parts from both genders. The article had called them a “hermaphrodite”, but if his father was one then wouldn’t it have been in his fathers medical records? Roy had once read over his father’s medical records, but it hadn’t mentioned anything about Steve Rogers being a hermaphrodite. Then again those had been the medical records readily avaiable on the SHIELD computers… later he’d have to use his computer skills to locate any of his father’s medical records that might be out of his clearance level to read.

And then there was this Braddock guy, who had been in here a few minutes ago holding the toddler, his father’s love child. Roy did feel grateful towards Sir Braddock for helping his father back then, but that was not the issue here. The issue was that his father had been raped and hadn’t bothered to tell anyone about it. Well, until now that is and now there was nothing they could even do about it. All evidence of his father’s rape, and the rapist by now, was long gone. They couldn’t even punish anyone for doing something like that to Captain America. As if that wasn’t the worst part of all this, it was that his father had chosen now to drop this bombshell on them all. Now of all times, his father had to go and tell them about it. Roy just wished Steve had told them when he’d returned to them, instead of keeping it to himself. They could have acted sooner and possible have caught the man responsible for doing such a thing to his dad. And did his dad even think about what Nick might take away from this situation? That it’s okay to keep the fact of being raped secret? Or possibly worse… yes, Roy would certainly have some choice words for his father the next time they saw each other.

Roy knew Maria was waiting for some sort of response from him, but what kind of response could he really give? From what his stepmom just said in response to the chatter over her ear piece, it would seem that they would be busier than usual after an invasion in the form of a couple unexpected guests top side. “…that’s a lot to take in mom.” Roy replied slowly as he tried to keep his voice level, though he didn’t try to hide the anger. “Does Austin know yet?”

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Interesting Prophet

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Grace held onto Pietro II tightly as he pulled her into an embrace and kissed her forehead. A small smile graced her sullen expression despite the torment that plagued her, telling her to just end it all. Her fiancé was her rock, the one person at the moment who managed to keep her last shred of sanity from shattering into a million pieces. The small smiling gracing her lips now was proof of this and Grace was doing her best not to let her fiancé down. He said she could yell at him later for getting Killian to drink and there was a chance that she would. She had been trying to get the pirate to stop drinking and it was possible that she might have succeeded if the pirate hadn’t gotten himself murdered. Killian had been slowly changing since the first day Grace had first been introduced to him. There was some good left in that pirate and she had nearly succeeded in reviving that good in him.

Grace nodded as she listened to her fiancé speak about how their future son looked up to Killian. Dante idolized him because of all the good she had seen in Killian, which Grace would evidentially tell all of her children about. She would always paint the pirate as a conflicted soul over coming obstacles in order to find out where he belonged and who he was. Grace had spent so much time with the pirate on patrol that she had felt that she knew the pirate better than anyone. She was glad that would be able to keep her best friend’s memory alive and honored. Grace let Piety pull back and take her hand in his as they heard his father calling for them. That likely meant it was finally time to head to where the funeral would be taking place: Killian’s boat the Jolly Roger. The last time Grace had been aboard the Jolly Roger, Killian had taken her sailing in the bay. The pirate had even tired to teach Grace how to sail it, which had sounded easier than it actually had been.

She followed as Piety led her back out into the hall way and to the rest of the Maximoff’s plus one human. Grace tightened her grip on her fiancé’s hand as they walked with the rest of the group, hoping to get the funeral started as soon as possible. “I’m sure Dante would want to attend his idols funeral. He’s likely already there.” She said hearing her fiancé’s comment about their future son’s whereabouts at this moment. Her free hand gripped the strap of her purse, which held the vanilla envelope she needed to give to Victor Creed. Grace couldn’t think of any reason why Victor would show up at Killian’s funeral, but she still brought it with her. After their last conversation in the tunnels, Grace knew that Victor didn’t likely want to see her again, but she still needed to try. For her mother, she needed to give Victor the proof she had found and then Victor could decided for himself if she was his daughter or if he still rejected the idea. If he accepted the facts, Grace would have at least one parent that would care about her. If he still rejected her despite the proof she’d provided… Grace wasn’t sure how she would react.

{She's wearing: Funeral clothes.}...{She's with: Pietro II}...{Her location: New Asgard, Tower, a room}

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
"Her house sinks down in death, and her course leads to the shades...

User Image

- - - < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.....::: Queen of Nifilheim
.....::: Hel Lokidottir :::.....
Goddess of Death :::.....TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > - - -

“He is of Nifilheim, it would seem; a being born of the dead worlds,” she explained only briefly, enough, she hoped, to reassure Fenrir; “I could not be more sure of it.” As the young goddess spoke she shot Erik a brief sidelong look, not entirely a glare, as if to say that her dear elder brother would be the very least of his concerns if his words proved to be lies. In the meantime she chose to spare Fenrir the explanation of how Black-Soul had been, somehow, sought after and sent to Midgard by the very king responsible for their imprisonment, and the bloodshed that would most certainly follow. It made her bristle with anger still to even think on it, that the thrice-cursed Odin had the gall, or rather the desperation, to turn to her kingdom, to the souls of the unfortunate his very own Valhalla had deemed worthless, for alliances. That he believed he had the right...

And still Hel was unsure of what to think of the one soul who'd agreed to the All-Father's offer, whatever noble reasons Black-Soul said to have for his actions.

Their surroundings faded back into view again as, finally, the dragon relinquished his hold on her and her brother, and reverted back to his humanoid appearance. They stood atop a different building now, far shorter than the Tower and quite some distance away; across the seemingly endless stretch of water they could still see much of the city, but where they were exactly, Hel was not nearly familiar enough with this New Asgard to say. A loud rumbling could be heard in the distance no sooner than they'd landed, from within the lines of towering structures in the distance, in the direction of the Tower itself; it pulled Hel from her thoughts as she turned to see what had caused the commotion. The death goddess could only guess that one of the behemoth structures had fallen, though all that could be seen was a rise of dust in the sky.

Somewhere behind her, Black-Soul spoke to her brother of the behemoth creature she'd caught only a brief glimpse of before they'd been forced to flee; an Aesir god, Erik claimed, though Hel would never have believed it upon seeing the being. The dusky cloud continued to rise from the skyline, close to where the Tower still stood. Much too close, Hel noted with some concern. “And Jormungandr now remains behind to contend with such a beast, alone” she interrupted, somehow withholding herself from outright scolding Black-Soul for his earlier interference, as she stepped away from the two men, one hand reaching around to the back of her head; “we should not have fled.” Tucked into her braided locks, criss-crossed over each other, were a set of three identical pins; each was ivory in color as if they were carved of bone, intricate drawings of canine forms etched as decoration across their sides. Hel pulled one of the pins from her hair with care, whispering a short chain of words under her breath, and as she lowered her hand the small relic dissolved into pale gray smoke, expanding and pouring over the palm of her hand and to the ground before her as it took shape.

A wraithlike animal body materialized from the smoke, circling Hel slowly on four long, impossibly thin legs; a willowy coat of stark white fur seemed to flow in a thin veil from the canine-like creature's sharp face to the tip of its long tail, giving its every movement an almost ghostly appearance. The creature, recognizable only to a few as a Nifil hound, seemed to ignore the nearby presence of both Fenrir and Black-Soul as its yellow eyes watched the young queen intently, as if awaiting her command. “My brother the Serpent remains behind in the city, far across this bay. I need for you to go to him; ensure that he is safe from harm and alert him of the same of us.” From there the city seemed to have gone mostly silent after the falling of the first great building, and even the dust had begun to settle, but Hel would not let herself assume all was safe just yet. “Go now” she spoke again to the pale hound, and the creature raced away from her and toward the water with haste, it's body warping into the same cloud of smoke again as soon as it leapt over the side of the docks, the smoke seeming to disperse in the breeze. The death goddess wrapped the thin indigo fabric of her cloak, in multiple circles, back into it's usual place around her shoulders; her strength had wasted no time in returning, her hands and legs both having ceased their shaking. It would be some time before the Nifil hound returned to them; Hel could only wait in well-hidden anxiety until then. As it was she had awoken that day with the feeling that something, she knew not what, was wrong; she'd never known such intuition to fail her before, and the added uncertainty of Jormungandr's safety certainly did nothing to ease her mind of that gnawing concern. "We mustn't stay here..." she spoke to the other two, "surely Valfreyja and her companions have called an end to their endeavors by now."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
status: well || mood: concerned || location: Abandoned Warehouse, New Asgard || company: Fenrir/Erik Black-Soul

User Image

... all who go to her cannot return, and find again the paths of life."
"And I saw a new Heaven and a new Earth..
For the old Heaven and the old Earth had passed away, and there was no more sea."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > <<< - - - - - -

User Image

The Midgard Serpent ..:: Jormungandr Lokison
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <<< - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <<< - - - - - - -

User Image
Jormungandr took a moment to process through all of the information Sleipnir had given him. Their father had been brought to the Resistance, to those enemies he already knew of, as well as these new adversaries of whom he was hearing of for the first time. Of them the one who piqued the greatest amount of curiosity from the serpent; this Ragnarok who supposedly claimed to be their brother. While the mention of this being should have concerned him, perhaps even angered him, Jormungandr did not find himself feeling either. Rather, he would have to see this being for himself.

“Cousin” he repeated the familial title his brother had used for the son of Thor, almost mockingly; “brother I fear your years in the All-Father's service have made you soft. Call it what you like if it serves your purpose; that whelp is no more family to us than both his coward father and grandfather before him...” And no less foolish either, it would seem, to choose to leave their father's fate in the hands of the enemy. And that remained the problem at hand now.

Hel and Fenrir were safe at the very least, if his elder brother's words proved accurate; Jormungandr had little reason to believe that a loyal being of Nifilheim would intend harm upon their queen.

As if on cue, a faint smell of smoke filled the room seconds before a third presence made itself known; Jormungandr felt the slighter canine's footsteps through the stone floor, its quick gait light and barely discernible as it approached him and Sleipnir both. Valta acknowledged Sleipnir's presence first, recognizing the half-brother of its mistress regardless of his now smaller, humanoid form, and the beast seemed to bow its head briefly to him before moving to Jormungandr's side. With a faint whine the Nifil hound sat beside him and nudged his hand with the side of its head; the room fell devoid of all sound, as if he'd been transferred elsewhere, and his sister's message was transferred from the creature to him. “-ensure that he is unharmed... alert him of the same of us-”

“We are safe” he spoke to the creature in return, knowing it would alert Hel and Fenrir of Sleipnir's renewed presence as well, “but there is news; I've been informed that father is not...” he paused unsure of how to explain the situation, that it was in part his own fault that this had all come to pass; “father's allies have betrayed him and made an attempt at his life; he is at the mercy of the Resistance and their Aesir allies, and unless action is taken I fear he will be lost. You must return to the Tower.”

The faint background noises within the Tower and the city outside, faded back into existence as the Nifil hound stepped away from him, seeming to hesitate a moment before it finally turned and darted back to the windows. It vanished before it reached the glass, leaving no sign of it's presence save for the lingering scent of smoke and stale earth. “It will be war if Hel cannot reach him” he stated to his elder half-brother, knowing in truth that it might be war one way or another; Hel would hardly take such news well. Fenrir, he assumed, while he seemed to hold nothing but resentment toward their father, would take the betrayal no better. Either way, as the two who now found themselves far from the Tower and therefore far from The Other's watch, Jormungandr could turn to no one else. “Let these beings claim what they like; I imagine that we will see for ourselves how truly indestructible they are.”

- - - - - - - - - - - >>>> <<<< - - - - - - - - - - -
status: well | mood: concerned/furious/conflicted | location: Stark Tower | company: Sleipnir

User Image
User Image

User Image

“I don't, no” he answered Pietro's inquiry, knowing well where Wanda stood on the matter of Jones or many of the Brotherhood mutants in general; “still, a great deal may likely change from here out; Wanda deserves to be informed.” Despite the situation a trace of a smirk could be seen appearing on the Brotherhood leader's face for a short instant. “With that in mind, then, perhaps it would be better if I spare you and your hearing and speak to my hot-headed daughter, myself, when this is all over.” Wanda's reaction to his calling her would not likely be any better, given his involvement in yesterday's events; however they'd failed to see eye to eye enough times over the last two decades that the Brotherhood leader was hardly unaccustomed to dealing with her temper.

Conversation died down once again with the exception of the occasional exchanged words between the younger mutants, most of which he didn't seem to hear, his mind on too many other things. With the others Erik made his way outside avoiding as much of the Tower's main floors as possible. They seemed to be paid little mind to by the Chitauri soldiers outside the doors, but there wasn't a doubt in his mind that they were indeed being watched; Lehnsherr simply ignored the presence of the creatures, however, expecting the others would do the same, their human guest most of all. It was unlikely that the guards would find the attending of a comrade's funeral at all questionable, save for the presence of one they would recognize as a SHIELD agent. Still, Erik had no intention of giving them even the smallest reason to be suspicious. Though it might have been far easier if the boy had kept his ridiculous disguise. Much to his own relief, they made it away from the Tower without interference, though he would not be surprised in the least if he were pulled aside and questioned upon their return. “It's a brave thing to do, choosing to be here where any one of the Tower's guards will no doubt recognize you on sight” he directed his words to Austin, and it was difficult to tell from his tone whether the Brotherhood leader meant it to be a compliment or not. In truth, the boy's being human was only a fraction of Erik's reasoning behind disapproving of his company, while it was a fairly large fraction, admittedly. Young Rogers seemed to have either no care or clue that he, as a known ally to the Resistance, was placing them all at risk by merely being there; now with the war beginning to reach new heights for the first time since the most powerful of the Resistance first left Earth two decades before, and with tensions quickly growing between all parties involved...

Equally as foolish was his own decision to let the boy tag along at all; one that he was second-guessing more and more by the minute. Even with their alliance with Loki and the Chitauri already on a fault line, and even with his intention to break it once and for all, doing anything that would cause it to crumble apart too quickly, and not on his terms, could prove dangerous to his family as well as to himself.

And they were already attending the funeral of one Brotherhood mutant.

The walk from the Tower seemed far longer than it actually was, but eventually the tall city buildings gave way to shorter structures as they reached the ports and the water surrounding them, where Jones' ship resided in it's usual place. Erik had witnessed the fall of numerous other mutant brothers and sisters since the start of the war, too many of which he'd known much longer and held much closer to his heart than Killian, but the heavy feeling that sank in when he neared the late Jones' ship without a word didn't feel any lighter. The Brotherhood leader fell back behind his usual expression of stone, nonetheless, as he approached the vessel.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

status: well | location: Old Manhattan Port, New Asgard | company: Pietro/Austin/Keira/Piety/Grace

User Image User Image

- - - < - - - - - - - - << - - - - -
"I've been at the mercy of men just following orders.
Never again."

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
Maria Hill
Commander of Shield
-New Asgard-

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

User Image
No apology.
Push your luck, say your prayers.
Make believe you don't care.

Maria waited patiently, though nervously, for her son's response, and when he did, it was to give a complete understatement. A small, short laugh was surprised from the director's throat. "I know what you mean," she empathized. She had felt the same two nights before, and had still not gotten her head wrapped around it completely. By thoughts only, she wished Roy better luck on that front. She shook her head at his question. "As far as I know, Austin is still ignorant. I doubt your father would have told him something so distracting just before a mission."

Maria, now relieved that she had told Roy what she wanted, went from loving mother to director as if by a flipped switch. "You are not to go near the medical bay unless it is to get yourself looked over again. Otherwise, I want you to relax for the remainder of the day. We understand very little about how Loki's mind control works, but psychiatric therapy may still help," she suggested. "Call me if you need me. I'm going to go handle...matters," she added. She strode to the door and exited, with one last concerned look at her eldest stepson before the door shut behind her.

Now with purpose and her son's ordeal from the day before at the forefront of her mind, Hill made her way not to the medical bay to check on the Spider-Man lookalike, but straight down the stairs, a faster option than the elevator, to the lowest sublevel, where the other injured man to be brought in, the Norse god of trickery and the one person with whom the mother had the greatest grudge. She passed guards and medics to stand outside the Hulk tank, whose doors were slid open for the moment to allow quick access to the unconscious prisoner.

In her peripheral, Maria finally noticed another, mostly unfamiliar presence. She looked to see the goddess of war, Sif Aridottir. "Greetings, Lady Sif. I take it you were with the party to bring him in?" she asked the armor-clad goddess.

Better stand tall when they're calling you out.
Don't bend, don't break, baby.
Don't Back Down.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
I am the Lady Sif, born a goddess and forged a warrior...
>>> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >

User Image
Goddess Of War ...::: Sif Aridottir
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sif had in part expected Lady Romanoff to be the first to speak with her, but it was another, unfamiliar voice that drew her attention away from the medics work and to the female SHIELD agent that stepped into the room beside her. “I was, yes...” Sif answered the woman's question first after a pause, studying her a moment as if trying to decide if she should recognize her; the woman had referred to her by name, though that was not so surprising as she'd hardly been the first unfamiliar face to do so, and the war goddess was well aware that she hardly blended in... “You are Maria Hill, I presume?” It was the only name that came to mind, and despite having not met her face to face before, Sif was fairly certain by the woman's authoritative air that she'd guessed correctly.

“It was Ryon who found him. By the time I reached them, he was already in the state he is in now” the war goddess explained the best that she could with what little information she had. “Ryon, well...” and it was very little information indeed, unfortunately, as Ryon had been granted no time to give her any sort of explanation, “my son gave no word as to what happened, but I do not believe this was brought about by any quarrel between them.” Ryon had in fact been aggressively protective of the mischief god, in fact, not acting as he would have if he'd truly considered Loki his enemy. Sif still had not dismissed the slight possibility, however.

The subject brought another concern to mind; in the chaos of the previous day and now this one, the goddess had not seen nor heard a word from her daughter since they'd returned to the stronghold in the midst of the Chitauri's attack, not to hear word of the health of her friend or otherwise... “Your son, Roy, he is recovering well I hope?” she inquired meaningfully, not forgetting how worried her daughter had been for the young Midgardian, or the condition he'd been in when she'd found them both; it would not have surprised her in the least if Zayne had already insisted upon seeing to the boy that day. Sif instantly felt a twinge of guilt, however, upon asking of Roy's health after she'd helped to bring Roy's own attacker and likely the last being any of them cared to deal with, to SHIELD's aid. “I am sorry, Lady Hill; I know it is asking a great deal of you and your people to bring him here, especially now, with the losses you have all been dealt. Were it not necessary...” the war goddess paused, then fell silent, not certain she was bettering the situation in the least.

Sif let that silence stretch on for some time, watching the medics, as well as their charge for any sign of returned consciousness. With the majority of his armor and dark Asgardian wears removed it was easier to see the actual nature of his injuries; a few minor cuts and bruises stood out, many crossing over deeper scars that appeared to be from far older wounds; that was perplexing enough, but it was the single puncture wound settled between his ribs and the darker bruising around it that had Sif, and the medics it seemed, far more puzzled. Serious though it looked, it did not appear to be the sort of wound that would fell any of them so quickly; Sif had seen Loki, through numerous years and battles, walk away from far worse injuries than this if only out of sheer stubbornness.

It answered one question, in any case; this was certainly not Ryon's doing. The question of who, then, remained, and whether or not this someone was one they to should be concerned about. The All-Father had voiced suspicion before that the Chitauri were perhaps not the only allies Loki had gathered from beyond the Void... “I don't understand” she started, back to the matter at hand; “he is no less resilient than any of Asgard; a wound so slight should not have rendered him to this state.”

- - - - - - - - - - - >>>> <<<< - - - - - - - - - - -
status: well | mood: wary | location: Westchester Base, Prison Levels | company: Maria/Loki/SHIELD Staff

User Image User Image

< - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <<<
... I have been baptized in the tears of my enemies,
and their children's children fear my name.

Interesting Prophet

User Image
*~ Alvaro Lokison ~*

"Every Villain is a Hero in his own mind."

User ImagexxxUser Image

this is my real life
                                            I'm half asleep and I am wide-awake
                                            This habit is always so hard to break
                                            I don't want to be the bad guy...

His glaring gaze lingered on the doors that Maya Maximoff had obediently disappeared through. Maybe if it would please Damon, he would set up a supervised meet and greet between the two and if it went then perhaps he would retract his earlier statement. He did not doubt that Maya was a Maximoff, she resembled his lover in that way, but he couldn’t believe that Damon had asked for a perfect stranger to be Enya’s nanny. Aside from his lover he did not trust other mutants very lightly or at all. Damon was the only exception to this rule of his and had ever since they had met as children. Well, not ever since, but eventually it had come to pas–

Suddenly, his lover’s fist was connecting with his jaw line, interrupting any thoughts that were passing through his mind. The force behind it had him stumbling backwards; his staff fell from his hand clattering to the cement rooftop in his shock. There was nothing about that punch that was being held back by his lover, reminding the Prince of the event which had forged his initial friendship with his lover in the first place. Regaining his balance, Alvaro looked at Damon with wide, shocked eyes and stood there in stunned silence as his lover shouted at him more than scolded. Damon insulted him and went on to essentially say that he didn’t have a choice or say in the matter of Maya becoming Enya’s Nanny, claiming that it was for their own good. Though, then his lover argued that if the Chitauri had killed him and demanded if he really wanted Enya not to be watched at all.

The shock he was feeling slowly turning into rage, unlike his lover who appeared to be calming a bit after the initial outburst. How could his lover even think that was what he wanted for Enya? It was true that leaving Enya alone was sometimes unavoidable, but as far as he knew his sister was with Phoenix at the moment. His sister usually visited that despicable person for a few hours and therefore he and Damon could have spent sometime alone, but, no, Damon had instead chosen to spend it Maya. A cousin Alvaro had never heard about before. Yet here his lover was claiming to do all this just for him, when Damon was just as guilty for leaving Enya alone at times as he was. Alvaro didn’t even want the rebels help anymore, not after hearing what his father had said about his mother yesterday morning. Reaching out to the very people that his father was fighting for help had been a mistake and the Prince regretted it deeply.

All these secrets, these damn secrets were taking their toll on the young Prince and starting to drive him up the wall so to speak. His mood seemed to be perpetually foul today as a result and now he was even starting to think the worst about his lover. Damon choosing to spend time with Maya instead of him instantly had Alvaro assuming that Damon might possibly leave him for that girl, another mutant. The Prince’s hands clenched together so tightly in his rage that the knuckles on his hands were soon starting to turn white. He was starting to think that maybe he shouldn’t have saved Damon from dying because if his lover was planning on leaving him for a woman, then Alvaro would not hesitate kill Damon for betraying him. His lover continued on to say that the Scarlet Witch had contacted him and that all he wanted to do was make him happy. Alvaro held back a scoff at that. Damon turned then and left him there fuming alone on the otherwise deserted rooftop, without even apologizing for punching him.

This really just wasn’t his day. He suspected his lover of cheating on him with that Maya girl, claiming to be just Damon’s cousin. And then there was all that other crap, which had him on edge. If the Prince was dragged through anymore s**t, then there was no telling what might push him over the edge and to the proverbial point of no return. At that point a mental breakdown would be unavoidable… Alvaro moved to enter the stairwell that Damon had disappeared into. He wanted to get that apology that his lover owed him for punching his jaw. No doubt a bruise would soon start to form in that spot, which still stung a bit. After he got his apology he’d leave Damon alone so his guard could call Wanda to set up a meeting place. Alvaro wasn’t going to back out of the meeting, since he had already agreed out of gratefulness that the Scarlet Witch had brought Damon to him in time. Still, he would need to explain his new found hatred for his mother to Damon at some point.

His lover was no longer in the staircase by the time by the time Alvaro entered it. He could just hear a door close from farther down the staircase, which was more than likely Damon just entering the Brotherhood Floor. The Prince hurried down the steps and to the entrance to the Brotherhood Floor. Bursting through the door, Alvaro saw Damon not too far a head of him and paid no mind to the audible ‘bang’ the door had made upon hitting the wall behind it. The Prince started just quickly walking towards his lover, but at some point the brisk walk had turned into a run which resulted in Alvaro tackle hugging Damon. The two of them hit the floor hard with Alvaro holding Damon tightly from behind. The Prince hadn’t meant to tackle hug his lover, but it had just happened to go that way…

“You owe me an apology!” Alvaro snapped still letting his anger get the better of him, but the prince didn’t stop there. Now that he was speaking to Damon the words just came pouring out in a flood, “You want to make me happy? Then stop secretly dealing with SHILED, cut all your ties with those filthy rebels this instant! I want nothing more than for all of them to burn, especially that woman they’ve found claiming to be my mother. Father finally told me who and what she was yesterday morning. She was a treacherous and vile woman, who abandoned me without a second thought. I want nothing to do with such a woman. I only agreed to go ahead with that damned meeting because those filthy rebels brought you to me in time to save you!” Alvaro paused only a moment before continuing on, his hold on Damon tightening slightly, “And fine! You can have your way for once. That Maya girl can be Enya’s Nanny if it means we’ll have more time together… I just don’t want Enya to think that I don’t care about her anymore or that I don’t want to spend time with her.”

The Prince was letting his lover have his way, thinking that it would force Damon to spend less time with Maya and more time with him. That was the real reason why he was letting the issue go without further argument. Though the reasons he gave Damon were still concerns of his, having had Nanny’s of his own when he was Enya’s age. “And, and who cares what my family will think if they find out about us! So what if they disapprove? There is nothing they can do to make me love you any less. If they do anything to you they’ll have my wrath to deal with. You belong to me and only me, body & soul. I will never allow you to leave my side, Damon. Even if it means going against my family, I refuse to send you away! And you will never betray me by choosing to leave my side for any reason regardless of the consequences that follow… please promise me this Damon. I will die if I loose you.” Alvaro might have been over reacting a touch, but if the prince did ever loose Damon it would destroy whatever good his lover had created in him.

“I hate having to keep so many secrets, especially from my father,” Alvaro admitted after a short pause, his voice less angry and more exasperated, “I hate the lies I have to tell in order to keep them. My father might be the god of lies, but I am not and one day he’ll see right through the lies I’ve been telling. Still, I only lie to protect you from being killed by father’s ally, who will likely also kill me too for protecting you in the first place… All these secrets and what I’ve learned about my mother are just stressing me out. I’m sorry.”

...I'm under the gun
                                            Feel like the only one
                                            I just can't decide what I'm running from

Currently wearing: Outfit, Weapon: Bo Staff

Tipsy Fatcat

User Image
Voice #1: Dark Red(Deeper Voice)
Voice #2: Black (Higher Voice)
User ImageUser Image“Ahhh, I love a good vacation after a good killin” Wade said to a Chitauri soldier(who was wearing a sombrero) he had befriended on his outing. Wade had his arms wrap around the Chitauri soldier neck, as if they were buddies, walking back into the invaded New York after teleporting out. “So, anyways, the nerd with the bow and knives TOTALLY thought he had me and I was all like ‘you talkin too me..? You talkin too me?!’ And wham! Swords” Wade said as he starts laughing putting his head on the Chitauri’s shoulder. The Chitauri tries to respond but seeing as this one does not speak a familiar language to any human on earth Wade response back anyways. “Haha you said it you ugly creature person thing… I’m ganna call you John from now on” continuing the conversation with the Chitauri. “Ok you should probably head back to Stark tower and let Loki know that S.H.E.I.L.D has your trust or whatever” said Voice #1(deep voice) in Wade’s head. “Maybe one of the mutant chicks would wanna bang us for being so cool... or better… CHIMICHANGA REWARD” Voice #2(higher voice) in Wade’s head says in excitement. “THIS IS GANNA BE AWESOME!” Wade says as he turns to the Chitauri asking calmly “have you ever bang a mutant while eating a chimichanga Paul? Trust me… It gets intense.”

Kicking threw the front door into the lobby of Stark Tower alongside with his Chitauri companion (still wearing his sombrero); he walks towards the desk where a direct speaker to Loki’s chambers is located. “Lucy I’m home! And I got some good news on the undercover crap! By the way, killed a couple of your peeps protecting the front here cause they probably forgot about my VIP status” Wade talks into the speaker looking outside where the corpses of a couple of Chitauri foot soldiers lay lifeless on the other side of the glass entrance door. “Look, I know I had to bloody up your pal Luca Skywalker to do it, BUT it’s all good cause I’m pretty sure he was putting down some of my home dogs by calling them fat… Ok, maybe he didn’t exactly say fat, but expressions speak louder than words and in all honesty they have been gaining some weight and--” Wade continues to ramble on through the speaker as if he were on the phone with a friend. “You think he’s ganna be on the phone for a while” voice #2 questions to the other Voice inside Wades head. “Probably, remember when he was talking to that cardboard cutout of Miley Cyrus yesterday for about an hour. Left Tom here standing there” voice #1 retorts back to the other voice mentioning the various named Chitauri. “Oh yeah, gatta admit though. She looked as crazy as we do… I miss her” voice #2 addresses.

With that, the Chitauri companion walks towards a lobby chair in hopes Deadpool to runs out of breathe soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Facebook Status: Feeling good, Checked-In at: At Stark's Place yo!
Tagged with: Oscar(my pal), Mood: Chillaxin razz

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Interesting Prophet

Roy Buchanan Rogers
Medic Field Uniform

User Image

His stepmother’s words offered little comfort to him, though he still had questions about the topic which likely could only be answered by his father. Steve would likely show up sooner or later to speak to him about the ordeal he had gone through and when that happened, Roy would use that moment to his advantage. He currently didn’t have internet access via a laptop to work his computer magic on in order to find out details himself. So, he would have to likely wait until his father came to visit him. Roy wanted answers, but it was clear that his step-mother likely didn’t know every detail and therefore likely couldn’t confirm much of anything for him anyways. Austin didn’t know anything yet, though his brother had a giant secret of his own Roy had worked very hard to cover up. And continued to cover up each time his twin arrived back at the base with injuries. Though, if his father hadn’t disappeared in the first place, nothing would have happen to his younger brother who had insisted on out to search for Captain America.

What a tangled web this was turning out to be. His step-mother soon changed the subject to his own ordeal. Roy nodded, understanding her reasons from banning him from the medical bay for the moment and ordering him to relax for the day. It was true that they still had very little information about how Loki’s mind control worked. SHIELD still didn’t have a exact treatment for it since they still couldn’t determine exactly what the cause of the mind control was. Without knowing the cause of something, it could be very hard to recommend a treatment and eventual cure. Therefore all they could do was offer psychiatric help in hopes that it would help with the after affects. Roy knew it would likely help, and he had seen a therapist briefly after Cassy passed, but that had only been because his parents had made him to agree. Talking about his problems just wasn’t how he coped with things. Burying himself with his work was usually how he coped with his issues, now Maria was saying that he couldn’t even do that at the moment.

“Okay, mom,” Roy said, agreeing to call if he needed anything as well as to staying put. Maria left then to go deal with whatever pressing matters were demanding her time. She was the director, so it wasn’t anything Roy wasn’t used to. Once the door was closed he searched his pockets for his cell phone, which was luckily still intact despite having taken a beating. Later maybe he’d ask Cory to fix it up a bit, but right now it would work well enough for his purposes. He sat down on the bed and began typing out a text message to send to Austin.

To: Austin
                                                  Message: We need to talk ASAP and not just about what happened yesterday. Dad’s been hiding something.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Austin Rogers
General of the G.I.Joes

User Image

Neutralizing threats before they can even happen

User Image

Austin stayed close to Keira holding her hand. ”I promise you sir that I would not have come here and in danger Keira like that if I knew I would be threatened. I will be able to tell those that don’t recognize me as Roy.” Austin explained. When a couple Chitauri walked by he did hide but that was only once. They were out of the tower in no time after that.

Approaching the ship Austin felt his phone vibrate and saw it was a text from Roy. ”That’s my brother. I am going to check on him to make sure he is okay and recovering from the brainwash.” He said. Letting go of Keira’s hand he stayed off the ship and looked at what Roy wrote him.

To: Roy
                                          Oh I know what you are talking about. Apparently on the way to get me Clint told dad I got taken hostage. So dad confessed to me because he felt guilty. We were right though Clint knows nothing else about then, or he didn’t tell dad anything. I will be back to the base soon to explain everything. Short answer like how mom had to quickly take over when Fury died I was called to take over the G I Joes and needed to meet my team in Chicago. I don’t know if I need to leave the base or if I can stay so when I return we can do my monthly blood test to cover for next month.

With the text sent Austin walked onto the ship to meet every one for the funeral.

Got to cover 360

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff