Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Damon Maximoff

Damon woke up when his alarm started to go off. Every day he woke up early because of his job. Once on his feet he stretched his wings out to get the blood flowing through them and to unruffle any of the feathers. There s no telling what would happen today so he had to make sure his wings were in good condition so in an emergency he could fly away. To help smooth the feathers out he took a quick shower. When he was done he did dried his entire body except is wings. Enya kid she liked it who wings were wet. It looked like he just moved the clouds is it could rain and some of it got on. Her little voice in his head as he got dressed in his normal uniform made him laugh. 

As normal there was no other brotherhood mutants up at this hour. Fallowing his normal routine Damon got in the elevator and rode it to the kitchen. Today was Enay's third birthday so he was going to have to work fast to get everything ready. First off he started the batter for her birthday chocolate chip pancakes. He had made the batter so many times before it was done in a matter of minutes. It just took a couple seconds longer then a normal day since he added the chips. Before he put the pancakes on the stove to cook he took a cake out of the refrigerator and frosted it in  bright pink frosting. Being absolute to detail he made sure it was all smooth. On the top of it he wrote "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENYA" with a couple of pony toys he found to make it fun. With it done it went back into the fridge and finished breakfast. 

When he had six pancakes made he put them on a two pleated and put them on a carrying tray along with a cup of chocolate milk and a cup of juice.  When his mess was all cleaned up, with years of experience he made nearly no mess at all.  Now he just had to finish his morning routine. Damon carried the platter to the elevator and went up to the profit chambers. He knocked on Alvaro's door to see if he was awake.

9,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRaven
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDarkhol me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'M ystique'

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰

Mystique stepped out of her suite and into the cool corridor just as the doors to the lift closed, hiding whoever was already awake from view. For a moment, Mystique stared at the steel doors, her mind caught up in the idea of following the leaver. The sweet smell of freshly cooked pancakes still lingered in the air but even that couldn't stir a distracting hunger in her stomach.

Ignoring the lift, Mystique turned and walked towards the balcony, her bare feet making no sound on the tiled floors. Mystique pushed open the doors and walked into the damn sunlight that lit the balcony. She looked over the city at Loki's installments and landscape. It had changed significantly over the years. Metal spikes stabbed up into the air, redecorating the city of New York. The Chitauri flew around them on their strange hover bikes even at this time of the day. Already they had what little human population that was left in the city marching down the street below towards some half-built tower. Mystique enjoyed seeing the vermin put to good use but she couldn't help but think that she was only just above them on Loki's food chain. Even in the building the Brotherhood's chambers where the floor above that of the personal servant's chambers... Mystique shook the thoughts from her mind quickly. It wasn't safe to think that way especially in a building full of mutants, gods and aliens. She'd gotten what she wanted, hadn't she?

Turning, Mystique looked at the row of locked doors that meant the other mutants were asleep. In a rare act of kindness Mystique walked passed the doors and straight into the gym on their floor.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Interesting Prophet

User Image
*~ Alvaro Lokison ~*
My only son, each day you grow older,
each moment I'm watching my vengeance unfold.
The child of my vibe, the flesh of my soul,
will die in returning the birthright he stole

"Loyalty...loyalty...loyalty...loyalty only to me."

Knock! Alvaro shifted in his sleep and groggily opened his eyes, only to bring his arm up to shield them from the bright morning sun, which was streaming in from his open window. He'd fallen a sleep at his desk, which resided against the far wall of his main chambers, his back to the door. Standing next to the desk was a telescope still pointed out the window and upwards towards the sky. On the desk was various charts of various sizes strewn about and one lone leather bound book in which Alvaro would write down his observations of the stars/night sky. Occasionally there would be a rough sketch beneath the writing on a page. Alavro yawned and stretched as he stood, the chair he had been in slid backwards scratching the hardwood floor a bit. He was a bit stiff from being in a sitting position all night, though the feeling would pass as the day went by. Remembering the knock on his door Alvaro first closed his note book and locked it away in a draw inside the desk. He then walked across the room and opened the door. "Morning Damon," Alvaro yawned as he greeted his winged body guard. He smiled tiredly as he noticed the chocolate chip pancakes, "Enya's favorite breakfast on her special day."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Interesting Prophet

User Image
I must contain my anger, or I won’t control my power
But, gods, how long I’ve waited just to see this very hour
It’s just as well I’m not the one who calls the storm of fire,
Or I would turn this battle plane into your funeral pyre
The priests all say I must not hate, but I will not pretend
I saw the wreck you made of her, my Herald and my friend
The scars you left in flesh and soul will be so slow to fade
Oh would I had your coward heart beneath my naked blade

Avalon Barton
"Tag-a-long"

Avalon rolled herself out of bed and pressed the snooze button on her alarm clock. School wasn't her favorite thing in the world, but it was required of all those under eighteen and little Ava was only ten. Still, Avalon dragged her feet a bit as she dressed for the day, brushed her teeth and hair. She even spent ten minutes picking out the color hair tie she wanted (finally deciding on red) and put her hair in pigtails. Finally slipping on her back pack, she exited her room. Her parents room was right down the hall, but Avalon knew they weren't there. They were almost never there. Heck, Avalon hardly ever knew weather her parents were even on base or not. Both of her parents were always extremely busy. Her father was Hawkeye, who was Hills second in command. Meanwhile her mother was Black Widow, one of S.H.I.E.L.D's top agents. As a result Avalon pretty much knew how to take care of her self. Avalon couldn't blame them for being busy, but did wish they were around more often.

Avalon moved quickly passed her parents room and towards the nearest elevator. She barely managed to slip into one before the doors closed since it was already pretty packed. As soon as the doors opened on the first sub-level, Avalon was out of there making her way towards the cafeteria. She had a little time before class to get a bit to eat. School (for kids her age) was only from eight thirty to noon, but still it was a long time to not eat. Upon entering the cafeteria she was quick to get in line and purchase a breakfast sandwich and bottled orange juice. Avalon then spotted an open table, went over to it and sat down to eat her breakfast.

I must control my rage or lose ability to plan
I must direct the fight from here, not charging in the van
As you will likewise do, no doubt, for all that you are cruel
And revel in shed blood and pain, I think you are no fool

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Damon Maximoff

Damon smiled at Alvaro when he opened the door. "yes everything is exactly as you requested. Her breackfast, the cake, and her play room is decorated just as you wanted." Damond said as he walked I to the room. After seeing Alvaro's desk how it was the mutant looked at him. "you know that is bad for you." he said placing Alvaro's plate and cup on his night stand insted. Even if there was a clear spot on the desk Damon did not want to risk getting anything on Alvaro's work.

It was not long ago that SHIELD had Damon get a blood sample from Alvaro to bring in for studying. It really wasn't hard at all to get it. It was Enya's check up time and Damon juts had to have Alvaro show his little sister giveing blood was not bad at all. Insted of throwing the test tube of blood away he slipped it into his pocket and at night took it to the base. It was then that he learned who Alvaro's mother was. Damon's plan was to talk to Jane Foster once he could get a moment alone with her. Being Enya's birthday Alvaro would be distracted by her giveing Damon his opening. 

"do you want me to put enya's food in here so she can eat with you or would you like for her to eat in her play room?" Damon asked. His job title was body guard. However when ever there was nothing to guard from he was more of a butler.    

Chatty Prophet

User Image
User Image

ℓσcαтιση ~ S.H.I.L.D HQ - cafeteria

Sitting at one of the tables in the cafeteria was little Annabell. Having already finished her breakfast, the young Australian girl was busy sketching away on the small sketchbook. Stopping every now and then to take a sip of her apple juice. She was so engrossed in her sketch that she hadn't noticed a girl around her age enter the cafeteria. With the lines finished, Annabell began to shade her drawing of the Two tailed fox. Annabell didn't know much about the actual character she was drawing other than his name and abilities. She used to own a plush toy of him that her mother had given her, as her mother had been into the series when she was younger before the invasion. The plush toy of the fox was one of the few toys that Annabell even owned. Fighting back the tears as her eyes began to water.

Annabell currently had little to no idea where she was, how she had gotten here or what had happened to her parents. It was quite frightening to wake up in another country across the world to find out you had been in a coma and having no idea where your parents were. What Annabell found particular upsetting was that no one would tell her anything about her parents where abouts or if they were even alive. She hated having things hidden or kept from her because of her age. Annabell knew she was more mature than most kids her age thanks to her parents way of raising her. Her father, Ansum Piper, came from a line of well known artists and her mother who also liked to draw, but didn't have skills anywhere close to her father's. It was through drawing that they had really met so Annabell had been told.

Putting down her pencil on the table. Annabell wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her brown jacket, who's pockets contained what few possession's Annabell currently had left. Resting inside one of the pockets was bell's music player which was jam-packed with songs from many different era's. Having a much more developed sense of taste then most children her age. Even as far as having an Elvis song in her current playlist. Taking another sip of her apple juice. It was then that Annabell finally noticed the other young girl in the cafeteria. However, she didn't say anything just yet. It looked like the girl was eating her breakfast or was about to. Deciding that for the mean time, Annabell would push on with her sketch. Planning that once it was done, she would draw something else a little more sad in nature to vent her feelings through.

The sugar in Bell's apple juice was helping to keep the young girl awake. Having hardly gotten any sleep the night before while she was left alone in her little room in the medical bay. For the time being, that was where she was stuck staying. Having only awoken from her coma yesterday, the nurses were very strict on letting her leave. Finally able to convince them to at least allow her to go to the cafeteria for meals since the food from the medical bay was just, horrible. Fighting off the feelings of loneliness. Annabell wished that the sketch of the friendly fox could truly come alive and talk to her to keep her company.
                                        User Image

Blessed Cultist

User Image

...Being defeated is often a temporary condition...

Zayne landed safetly above SHEILD HQ, She had gone without her father growing a bit impatient of him. She did make sure he knew about her early departure and said her goodbyes to her mother. So she hope of not getting in trouble by her father. The blonde goddess loosens up her usual stance and goes into the ruins of a strange building, her curiousity taking over her mind. It's her first time in Midgard and her father had said that there was different technology in Midgard than in Asgard. Zayne plans on seeing everyone single of them in her trip here. She knows that being in Midgard isn't a vacation, and that there wouldn't be any time to go exploring but Zayne always finds time for stuff she wants to do as selfish as that is.

While looking though the building something caught her attention on the corner of her eye, It did stand out from the rest of the scenery. Zayne slowly makes her way to the strange object. What is it? She observes it before seeing a button it looked like so she presses it and in a matter of moments the doors opens up, making the young goddess jump back a little. Zayne steps in to look around some and the door closes behind her. A trap?! She starts banging on the door to let her out. The on the side there was a list of number and she pressed a random one. 3. The strange machine began to move down, causing Zayne to hold on for dear life.

When the door opens again she steps out of the horrid machine, a small sigh of relief escaped her lips. Once she cleared herself of her previous situation, guessing that this would be SHEILD's HQ. Now where shall I go? She looks around and began to walk. Maybe she should've of arrived with her father so she wouldn't be so alone. Zayne quickly stops when she heard singing from the distance and started walking to the singing voice. Maybe that person could help her out a little bit. Being in another realm.. Alone.. She would get all the help she needed. Zayne enters the the room she heard singing from and her mouth dropped at the scenery. It was so pretty! It was like the outdoors.. but underground where no sun comes in to! Zayne looks around, she heard the singing voice loud and clear. A smile appears on her face when she had found the person singing, Two reasons a smile appeared. One cause she found somebody and two the girl seemed be enjoying herself so much. "Can you hear music out of those things on your ears?" Zayne said, of course that was the first thing that came to mind. She slowly steps forward to get a better look at them.

...Giving up is what makes it permanent...

Interesting Prophet

User Image
*~ Alvaro Lokison ~*
Guileless son, each day you grow older,
each moment I'm watching my vengeance unfold.
The child of my lover, the flesh of my soul,
will die in returning the birthright he stole

"Loyalty...loyalty...loyalty...loyalty, only to me."

Alvaro stayed by the door, watching Damon come into his room. Upon hearing Damon's comment, Alvaro rolled his eyes. Was it that obvious he'd fallen a sleep at the desk? Apparently. Though the prince didn't comment back, choosing to stay silent for now. Sometimes he just liked to watch how the mutant moved or just listen to Damon's voice. He was glad that everything he'd asked of his guard had been taken care of for his sisters specail day. Though he hadn't been worried everything wouldn't be prepared on time. Alvaro had the up most confidence in Damon. He thought about where to have Enya eat. The playroom was decorated for her, unlike his room. Besides, he didn't really want to risk Enya getting anything on his star charts or telescope for that matter. Though he didn't mind the idea of eating with his sister..."I'd rather have her eat in the playroom."

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

User Image
Siren
Currently wearing: link

It's really good to hear your voice. It sounds so sweet.
Coming from the lips of an angel, hearing those words, it makes me weak.

The dark-haired young woman yawned and stretched as she woke up for the day. It was fairly early, at least by her standards, but she could not sleep anymore. She pushed the covers off and stood up, stretching this way and that. Keira walked over to her closet and picked something out. She fully planned on using her beautiful, white, downy wings this morning, so dressing the part seemed ideal. She carefully chose and put on a very pastel outfit, and went to the full-length mirror to look. Perfect.

Keira stepped over to her vanity and applied make-up and accessories. When she felt herself ready to be seen in public, she left the room and locked the door behind her, her key in a hidden pocket of her dress. She went to the stairs and took them down to the kitchens, where the scent of chocolate pancakes lingered. Ah, Damon was here. She turned her head and found the bounty, leftover batter. Joy! There was enough left for two! She cooked the batter into two delicious pancakes, threw on some butter, and ate. They were as tasty as ever!

Finished, Keira rinsed her plate, then went to the elevator, taking it to the roof. She cringed when she passed Loki's levels, and sighed in relief upon reaching the roof, the highest point of New Asgard. The angel-winged young woman walked hastily over to the edge and stepped off, her wings taking the full-extent of her weight as they glided and fluttered effortlessly. It felt so nice to stretch them! Now, where should she go? Hm, she remembered grandfather's stories of the Xaviar Institute. Maybe she could check out the ruins. She flew in the direction in which she had been told they were and landed daintily on the ruined roof, looking down.

Faith doesn't come from inside. You got to go and get it.
Faith doesn't stay by your side. You've got to not regret it.
If I look my
faith in the eyes, And let my tears flow with grace,
Then maybe someday I'll find A Life For Me To Embrace.

Keira-Siren-Grape-Kei-K-Daddy's Girl-Angel-Goth-Punk-Scene-Lolita-Doll

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

User Image

No apology.
Push your luck, say your prayers.
Make believe you don't care.

Commander Hill had already been up for hours now, always the early riser. She sat at her desk, tapping away at a laptop that was twice as powerful as any desktop, colored a shiny black and stamped with a white SHIELD insignia on the lid. She heard a gentle knock and heard the door open, knowing full-well it was her assistant, Christa. The young woman stepped in quietly, set Maria's breakfast by the dark-haired woman's elbow, and walked silently away, closing the door behind her. This was their morning routine since Christa started as her assistant almost a decade ago. The teenage blonde had not much talent in anything else, and so Hill gave her this position. Fortunately for the director, Christa was a hell of an amazing assistant, leaving Maria with just that much less burden to carry.

Maria ate her breakfast and consumed her coffee hastily, not even bothering to savor a bite. She only ate, because Christa had taken it upon herself to make sure that her boss did not forget to and starve. She was a good kid, the older brunette knew. She took the disposable containers into the wastebasket beside her desk, logged off of the laptop and closed the lid. It was time to make her rounds, she thought with sigh. She unplugged the PC and slid it into a plain, blue sleeve, zipped it shut and slung the strap over her shoulder. Sliding in the chair, she walked out of her office, locked it, and passed through her assistant's. She heard a "have a good day, ma'am," from Christa before walking out. A quick, glance-less wave was all she offered the girl before closing the door behind her and made her way up the stairs from Sublevel Two to One and made a beeline for the medical bay.

Better stand tall when they're calling you out.
Don't bend, don't break, baby.
Don't Back Down.

User Image

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
Freyja Njorordottir
User Image
Goddess of Love, Beauty, Fertility, Etc
My Current Style

Hold me and Love me. Just wanna touch you for a Minute. heart

Bored. The goddess of love, beauty and magic was completely and utterly bored. She had finished the last of the Midgardian literature that her pet cats had retrieved for her hours ago, gone through all of the emotions that came with the end of the tragic love story, and now lounged impossibly on her golden throne with red, velvet cushions, completely comfortable in spite her odd positioning. She sighed and took a delicate candy from the tray that set on the pedestal beside her seat and popped it through her ruby-red lips, not smudging her lipstick in the least.

Suddenly, one of her female servants came into the room from a hidden door behind the throne and bowed to her mistress. "Lady Freyja, Prince Thor, as well as the men who came with him, are preparing to depart," she informed the goddess. Freyja fluidly disentangled herself from the awkward seating arrangement and stood. She spoke to the maid, "Very well. Prepare my chariot and my cats. No, better still, ready a carriage for Jente and Gutt, as well as a trunk of my belongings. I shall visit Midgard and stay for a small while. Hnoss and Gersimi are plenty mature enough to care for Folkvangr while I am gone, and Brunhilde can keep charge of the Valkyries." The female servant gave a quick, "yes, mistress," before turning away and leaving.

Freyja gathered up the literature scattered about the throne and carried them out to the courtyard, where the requested carriage waited, trunk resting inside. A male servant took the books from the blonde's arms with one arm and helped her up into the driver's seat with the opposing hand. She took it gratefully and stepped up, smoothing her skirt to sit, and took the reins. The man below bowed and said, "Good health and life, Lady Freyja." The golden-haired mistress leaned down and kissed his forehead in response to the old saying. "And to you, my dearest. Do take care of the lady-folk while I'm gone, won't you?" she responded. Hearing his ascent, she commanded the blue cats strapped to the wheeled vehicle to go, and felt the movement.

At the exit to her beloved realm, Freyja eyed the thunder god and his companions from afar. No, she would not him she was going. The prince did not need to know everything. Commanding her felines again, the seid-wielding creatures flew out, touching down on Midgardian soil. She had landed in New Asgard, and spotted ugly metallic-organic creatures approaching. Chitauri, she guessed with a sigh. She hovered her hand straight out in there direction and whispered a spell, which the red-gem hanging below her throat heard and obeyed, sending bolts of fire to the abominations, easily frying more than a few.

Maybe 3 Seconds is enough for my Heart heart to quit it.

User Image

9,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Regrets collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments
I see no way
And all of these ghouls come out to play

User Image

Emma Fro st

As usual, Emma Frost had been up for hours. She could hear the other mutants and humans around her: some dreaming, some stirring into consciousness. Some were already up and walking around the underground facilities that had been hidden under the ruins of the Xavier mansion. While the others were quiet Emma liked to come down to the lower floors and use Cerebro 3.0, a smaller, more compact version of the machine originally designed by the late Charles Xavier. Now the machine was located in the operations room of the underground base. Being one of the only telepaths in the X-Men, and being one of the strongest in the world, Emma was the one who had taken charge of Cerebro.

Pen in hand, Emma wrote notes and locations of unknown mutants around the world. Already she had located three young mutants within fifty miles of her who either had no idea how gifted they were or had hidden their powers well from Loki and his alien army. With any luck, these mutants would be easily relocated to the SHIELD/X Men base. Something pinged in the back of Emma's mind and she brought her mutant search closer to the base. Somehow something had gotten through. Slowly, Emma unhooked her mind from Cerebro and carefully placed the metal headpiece back on it's rest. The machine began to hum as the machine recharged but this noise was lost to Emma who had left her body. Her mind searched through the Xavier grounds and the ruins of the mansion attempting to find something. Then, there it was. A mutant. Emma plunged herself into the mutants mind, searching through memories and thoughts until she found what she was looking for: Brotherhood of Mutants.

Emma opened her eyes, bringing herself back to the operations room. The mutant didn't seem to pose much of a danger. The girl had no idea what she was stood on top of but either way, she posed a threat. With a deep sigh, Emma scanned the minds around her looking for the right ones. Some were asleep, some preoccupied but then she found her.

Commander... Emma said, speaking directly into Commander Maria Hill's mind. We may have a security breach. A member of the Brotherhood of Mutants is in the ruins.
Emma kept her tone formal and calm. If she wanted to she could alert the entire building. She had the power after all. But unfortunately she wasn't the one in total command.

User Image

Every demon wants his pound of flesh
But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues drawn
It's always darkest before the dawn

User Image
User Image
[Hazel Grace]

User ImageUser Image

Hazel's body tensed and froze mid motion as she heard a voice behind her. Someone was there, WATCHING HER! DEAR LORD NO. The girl bit her lip in discomfort and with a quick flail and a half trip she had regained her original posture. Her face red in bashfulness as she glanced frantically over her shoulder at the newcomer. "UM- HI-" she yelled, only after realising the difference between the high music volume and reality as the headphones fell out of her ears. "I mean- ... hello." she corrected herself in a meek and far more quiet reply. The woman's face was bright pink, she knew she had made a fool of herself in front of a complete stranger and was not quite sure how to compensate for it at all. Well answering the original question would be a sufficient start. "Um yes- I can hear my music just fine... Maybe a bit too well judging by my yelling." she mumbled with a nervous laugh.

It was at that point Hazel finally examined her visitor in more detail. The first thing that stood out was her nearly golden hair that fell down elegantly from her head. She was fairly well built for a women, her muscle tone a bit evident on the sections of bare skin visible. As well... she was very beautiful, like many others Hazel had came across. Whether it was mutant perks or the luxuries of immortality it seemed like there was several members of the rebels that seemed qualified to be super models, this mystery woman was no exception. Hazel tried to collect her thoughts back to where they started before she got distracted by the woman's appearance. "I- I'm sorry if I seemed to over react. I just- truly am not accustomed to company down in this place. I'm a bit of a shut-in." she admitted quite bluntly, running a hand though her hair and examining it with a delicate touch, anything to avoid keeping up direct eye contact with this goddess woman.

User ImageUser Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
imgright]http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo209/treecko_queen/Peeta_Mellark_5.jpg[/imgright]
Austin Tony Rogers

Austin had not slept in over thirty hours. His mission was to lead a small team on foot down too where Washington DC used to be then report back what they had seen and to bring any civialns if they found any. All they found was nothing as they went down, and as they came back to old New York "New Asgard" they were meet by Loki's army. When they managed to defeat the group that they ran into one SHIELD agent was dead with the rest injuered, Austin being the least injured of them all. It was urgent they got back to base now so the injured could have medical help. 

Austin got his team into the base, and he got a call over the radio that a winged mutant had landed ontop. First thought it was Damon repoting in. It was not surprising that he didn't come all the way into base because normally he landed, gave his report, then went back to Loki's tower. With only a few scratches Austin was in good enough condition to go top side and talk with him. He noticed the new blonde girl as he walked to the elevator and went up. But he thought she came when he was away on his mission. The elevator only too him so far leaveing Austin with no choice but to climb onto the roof. Just as he got on the roof he opened his mouth to say something but before words came out his mouth shut and he hid. That was not Damon and he needed to see why she was here.   It didn't look like se knew what was under her so he didn't make a move, but his hand was pm his gun ready to draw.

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

User Image

No apology.
Push your luck, say your prayers.
Make believe you don't care.

The director did not flinch when Emma Frost's voice came into her head. She had long ago gotten used to the telepath giving her messages through telepathy, and so it did not bother her at all. What did bother her were the words that Emma spoke. Damn. Do they know we're in here, Frost? Maria asked back in her mind, hoping that the other woman received it. She unzipped the sleeve containing her laptop, and set it on a table. She logged into the security cameras to see the winged girl on-screen. She pressed a button on her earpiece radio and spoke into the mic, "Rogers, that girl on the roof is a member of the Brotherhood of Mutants. Keep watch. If she get near any entrances to the underground levels, detain her. Do you copy?" Commander Hill kept her eyes on the screen, watching carefully as if doing so could keep the situation from getting out of control.

Better stand tall when they're calling you out.
Don't bend, don't break, baby.
Don't Back Down.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out