Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Prophet

User Image

~ Time Travel Device ~ outfit ~ Location: New Asgard, Tower ~ Company: Damon, Alvaro ~ Current form ~ Codename: Damona ~

"Who am I?"
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"That, my dear, is an excellent question."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"Though not one easily answered."

Maya nodded, confirming that she knew that her dad was complicated, but then again so was she, especially now that she had a secret steady boyfriend. Her mom patted her on the head, which was totally acceptable considering her relationship with Damon. Besides, Maya loved it when those she cared about were affectionate towards her. She was glad that her mom appreciated that she had given them her blessing, though he doubted that they actually would runaway together.

Maya had to think for a moment when her mother asked about her grandmother. She almost asked 'Which one? I have so many relatives' thankfully she caught herself biting her lip. She turned her gaze to the ceiling as she thought. Growing up in such a large family, Maya called about three different women variations of the word 'Grandma', which was small considering the amount of people she called variations of the words 'aunt' or 'uncle'. And that wasn't even counting her family other in the other realms! Anyways she was getting off topic a bit.

Damon was likely speaking about grandma Jane and not grandma Jean (whom she often called granny), which made sense since Grandma Jane was Alvaro's birth mother. Finally deciding on who her mother was asking about, Maya's gaze shifted back to Damon "Grandma Jane is a little strict, but she's super nice. She's also pretty cool! I used to love it when Grandma would watch me and Enya because she'd let us stay up late and tell us stories about the constellations and how in Asgard they have different constellations than we do!" Maya was grinning as she spoke about Jane, "Daddy would get mad sometimes when she did that, but mom always intervened and everything would be okay again...." Her grin faltered a slightly as she trailed off and she looked away from Damon, her gaze shifting back to the ceiling and her hands moved behind her in order to support her as she leaned back a bit.

"Anyways, Grandma's smart like dad and can be silly sometimes, especially when her friend Darcy comes to visit.” Maya grinned again, “She’s always really silly when Darcy comes to visit. Though, when Liv’s around at the same time it can get a little sillier. They’re all really fun to be around, which doesn’t happen often because Darcy and her husband Ian live in England…. And I’m totally getting off track again!” Maya sighed, though it was more like a sigh/giggle and looked back over at Damon as she had an idea. “Wanna see what Grandma looks like? That way you’ll know her when you see her?”

"What have I to fear?"
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"Your heroes are scattered..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"and I will not be bullied..."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:
German translation:
n/a

Interesting Prophet

User Image
User ImageUser Image

“It’s a possibility.” Grace said softly after Pietro II said something about changing Dante’s middle name when he got back to his own time. Her voice shook a little as she spoke, but with how she was feeling right now it was understandable. She nodded at the advice that her fiancé was giving her: the best way to honor the dead is to live on for them. She knew that, she did, and Grace was trying so hard to believe in the advice her fiancé was giving her. It was just hard to do so when it felt like the universe was against her, like those closest to her would drop like flies at any given moment. Piety kissed the side of her head and hugged her close to him, which Grace gladly accepted. Her fiancé was giving her every reason to not give into the darker whispers and she was doing her best not to do so. Grace was aware of music being played, though she thought it was appropriate even if she didn’t know who the musician was. Perhaps she would thank the musician later.

Even after the embrace ended, Grace never let go of Pietro’s hand and he never let go of hers. The action was acting like an anchor helping to hold her sanity together. Despite doing her best to hold back tears a few here and there escaped down her cheeks, though they didn’t get too far as her fiancé wiped them away soon after they fell. Grace knew that Piety was here for her, he was the only one who didn’t make her feel utterly alone, but she was just feeling over whelmed with Killian’s death, Kiera’s human having known Killian when he was an X-Men and now the appearance of her father after their hostile conversation in the tunnels. It was a lot all at once to deal with all at once and even if her fiancé was right that it was okay to cry at a funeral, that didn’t mean she wanted to do so.

Her father was now on board of the Jolly Roger and in truth Grace wasn’t sure what to do next. She knew that she had to give him the envelope that she had found among her mother’s things, but she just wasn’t sure how to approach him since Grace was pretty sure he didn’t want to see her after their last conversation. Pietro II’s voice drew her attention away from figuring out how to approach Victor, giving her fiancé her undivided attention. He once more confessed his undying love for her, promising to be with her forever, promising that not even Victor could get him to leave her side, and that he would take care of this. Grace had been following what he was saying until that last part, which just confused her. It was true that she fell for him, even though he was a smart-a**, but Grace didn’t quite get what Piety had meant by that. The statement had distracted her so much that she hadn’t noticed Victor walk over to where she and Pietro was standing until he said something to her.

Turning to face Victor, Grace was momentarily speechless. His claws weren’t drawn as they had been yesterday in the tunnels. He held himself in a nonthreatening manner, tall and proper instead of slightly hunched over like an animal. It was a big difference from yesterday in the tunnels, which was appreciated even if it was still surprising. Though not as surprising as the expression of complete confusion on her father’s face. The tears she was holding back began to fall before she could say anything in response to the compliment he’d paid her and she reached up to wipe them away with the hand that had been clutching the strap of her purse. A small smile had started pulling at her lips, though it stopped as her fiancé decided to speak up… basically insulting her father and the last thing Grace needed was for this to become a double funeral.

“Pietro!” Grace snapped, turning back to her fiancé and smacked him only half-heartedly on the side of the head. It was known that Pietro sr. and Victor didn’t get a long, so was it foolish of her to hope that her fiancé would get along with Victor? Apparently so. Still, this was not how she imagined announcing that she and Pietro were engaged especially to own father. “What were you thinking? That was in no way a smart idea! You told me just now that you would ‘take care of this’, but you clearly don’t know how to do that. Victor doesn’t believe that I’m his daughter, but… he’s still my father, Piety. So as much as you probably don’t want to please apologize to him.”

{She's wearing: Funeral clothes.}...{She's with: Pietro II, Pietro Sr., Keira, Austin, Dante, Erik, Victor & Zak}...{Her location: New Asgard, harbor, Jolly Roger}

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
And if you're still bleeding, you're the lucky ones,
because most of us our feelings, they are dead and they are gone...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
....:::: Jane Foster
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image
In hindsight, confining herself to her living quarters as a way to get her thoughts straight was a complete waste of time. It didn't seem that way at first, until her attempts had only turned into a complete inability to sit still, despite the fact that after the last two days, any normally functioning human being would have been completely wiped out. So she'd taken the time to put away what few belongings she had, and what looked to be her new home, indefinitely.

When Jane didn't know what else to do, she worked; often for hours at a time, sometimes even for entire days or until she was just too exhausted to think straight. She used to be told constantly how unhealthy it was, but in the last years it seemed like it was all she could do anymore to put her mind at ease. Which was exactly how, after about twenty minutes of attempting to hide out in her room and another ten minutes pacing around it like a nervous wreck, the astrophysicist had found herself back in the SHIELD cafeteria rather than rearranging the meager contents of her room for what was probably the third time, scribbling down notes and schematics on paper napkins over a bagel and a half-empty cup of coffee.

Despite being told about SHIELD's extensive research facilities, but hadn't been given clearance to make use of them so far, though she didn't expect to be shut out for long. She'd promised SHIELD whatever information she could give them regarding the Tesseract, the machine it powered, and if she could, how to destroy it. But while she'd worked on the device alongside Eric Selvig, near the end, the project had been his from the very beginning, from the extensive research on the Cube itself, which had been mostly kept from her, to the fail-safe he'd installed into the device that had served as his death sentence, and that she'd later been forced to disengage. Given time she could give them an impressive amount of information, but there was still so much she didn't have; more than enough that she didn't feel incredibly confident in her ability to design the new fail-safe, to close the Chitauri's door to Earth without causing its incredibly destructive collapse.

But with access to a lab and information she hadn't had before, the odds wouldn't be entirely out of her favor. She'd read through fragments of Eric's research before, though it had been over ten years ago; if she could just remember...

The cafeteria was beginning to fill with people as the time passed, and as the noise and activity in the room grew, so did her inability to focus. Not that she wasn't already distracted. The fact that she would soon be meeting her son for the first time, the excitement and the fear and guilt that accompanied it, had to be the most nerve-wracking thing she'd faced in a very long time. She wanted more than anything to see him, alive and well, but there remained the uncertainty of what she would find when she did... Jane took a deep breath and set the pencil in her hand down onto the table. She lined the folded napkin squares side by side in order, eleven of them in total, before arranging them into a single stack and folding the small pile of paper, tucking it into the pocket of her jeans. Without a word Jane stood, pushing her chair in and leaving the table just before two of SHIELD's agents sat down across from her seat.

The hallways themselves were still mostly quiet, once she'd gone a distance away from the cafeteria, and Jane opted to take it as an opportunity to return back to the medical ward to check on Olivia before she had to be elsewhere; she wasn't the least bit surprised though, when she got there, to be told by one of the staff that Liv had more or less ignored her injuries and promptly checked herself out of the medical ward a few short hours ago. More than likely the other woman had opted to lock herself in her living quarters for as long as she could get away with. Vaguely remembering the room , number Olivia had been assigned, Jane left the medical ward as quickly as she'd arrived at it, and left to find her.

A short seven-minute walk after that, and to her surprise, Olivia wasn't the only person she found when she got there. The astrophysicist nearly froze for a second when she spotted Wanda speaking with her, before assuring herself that she'd probably been looking for her, and nothing more than that.

She would have to explain to Liv what was going on, eventually, she knew that; she just preferred not to do so here.

“Hey, speak of the devil” she heard as Olivia was the first one to spot her. “Seriously? One day” she replied, her tone more amused than scolding, “you couldn't follow the doctor's orders and stay put for one day?” Olivia raised her good arm up in mock surrender, careful to keep the other at her side; ”I was following orders, thank you very much. Just, here. Mostly...” she answered in her own defense. Jane cast her the most convincing unconvinced look she could manage, and looked to Wanda then, having overheard only the tail end of the conversation between the two of them; “I'm sorry if I kept you waiting,” she started, trying her damnest not to sound as nervous as she was beginning to feel again, with limited success; “I got a little... very, sidetracked; apparently my time management is as spectacular as always.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

status: well | location: SHIELD Base | company: Wanda/Olivia

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
... we're setting fire to our insides for fun;
collecting pictures from the flood that wrecked this home.

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Dante Maximoff
Speedster
With: Pietro II, Grace, Pietro, Eric, Victor---&Killian's body
Wearing: Funeral Suit

Dante knew better than his father apparently. As soon as his other grandfather appeared on the ship once his aunt and uncle left Dante hid behind his other grandfather aka Pietro. ”Um I would really like to still be born so can you um make sure dad doesn’t die?” He asked. Seeing his Grandpa Victor was so focused on his parents Dante just talked figuring that he would not be paying attention to them.

Looking over at his grandfather Dante did feel scared of him. Wondering why his mother would even name his little brother after him. Seriously what was wrong with Pietro Maximoff III, yeah so much better than this scary guy even if he is related by blood.

”I am sure you can keep dad alive, soooo im going to go by Killian.” Dante said then puff he was gone thanks to his super speed. Standing next to Killian Dante pulled up a chair and sat next to him.

”I really hope grandpa can save dad. I mean if I am not born I can’t come back in time to save you long enough to see mom before you die. It hurts her now but in the end it will be best for her. I mean I hears stories of how she found you and you were already dead.”

Taking out his phone he flipped through his pictures. Going right past the ones he showed his parents and aunt and uncle to one of him and one of his best friends. Virginia Summers. ”Mom says I am just like you and she is right. This is Virginia, daughter of your old girlfriend Cory. You see Uncle Austin tells mom about your past with Cory and finds it cute when I was little playing with her. And now I have to protect her from others like my cousin Eckart. He is th son of Tony Rogers and Talia Rogers former Wagner, long story I will tell you about it later.” Smiling at his phone he kept flipping though the pictures of him and Virginia. ”Oh this is from Christmas last year. Eckart was teasing me and started to hit on Virginia so I got out of bed and went after him but it was a trap. Maya had set up mistletoe and put me and Virginia under it.” He said and started to chuckle thinking back to that day.

~~~~~~~
Dante was asleep except when suddenly there was a thump and something landed on him. ”Come on Dante get up its Christmas!” Virginia said and pulled off his blankets. The sudden cold air on his skin made Dante shiver. “Come on Vinny its to early.” Dante rolled over and pulled the pillow over his head. At Xaviors they all had roommates so Dante did not have his own room. Well that’s what it said on paper, but his drommate was his cousin Sebastian who was off shooting a movie on location so Dante had the room to himself.

“Come on Virginia let Dante sleep why don’t you come here to me so we can stand under mistletoe.” A classmate of theirs said, and got a pillow thrown at his face. ”Leave her alone Rogers.” Dante said now sitting up in his bead. The pillow he had over his eyes to block the sunlight was used as a weapon moments ago.

Eckart Elliot Rogers was Tony and Talia Roger’s son, and was much like his grandmother aka a flirting playboy. He was one of the reasons that Dante got so protective over his female friend. Yeah just friends in his mind though others like Maya teased Dante about liking Virginia. ”Good your up I will see you at breakfast.” Virginia said. She patted Dante on the head before laving the room. ”So when are you going to ask her out?” He asked making Dante roll his eyes. ”Why would I ask her out we are just friends.” Dante said as he got dressed. ”Yeah friends. You think that but every one else in the world can see you two like each other more than that.” He said.

The two boys argued back and forth as they walked to the kitchen for breakfast. Walking into the room they saw a guy with his arm around Virginia’s shoulder. Dante walked up to them and pushed his arm away. All of kids in the room started to laugh because Dante landed right in their trap. “Maya you were right.” One of the students said. Maya was standing behind Dante and Virginia holding mistletoe above them.
~~~~~~~
”You see I really like her, that’s why I asked you how you asked her mom out.” Date told Killian’s body after describing the story of what happened last year/in the future. For once Dante was admitting his true feelings Virginia, and no one except Killian’s body would hear him. ”Oh that’s right I talked about Maya and didn’t explain who she was.” He said and went back to flipping through his pictures. ”This is Maya in her true form, but she doesn’t like it. I don’t know why she is so pretty don’t you think? You can tell that she is Uncle Damon’s daughter right?” he said and started to chuckle. ”But its not what you think Maya is his daughter but he is her mother. Her dad is Alvaro. I am telling you this now because no one else can hear us and she doesn’t want any one else to hear. But still mutant and proud.” He said and looked down at his arm. Dante and Sebastian each have it tattooed on their right arms.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image

Siren
Currently wearing:link

User Image
It's really good to hear your voice. It sounds so sweet.
Coming from the lips of an angel, hearing those words, it makes me weak.

Keira's worry instantly dissolved the moment they were off the Jolly Roger, and was completely relieved once they were a block away in front of the game store. And although Austin understood their reasons for leaving the funeral so early, she felt a bit guilty that he had to be the outsider around her family, the feeling made worse when she tried imagining herself in his shoes. Being surrounded by his enemies only to be by her side made her boyfriend seem all the braver in her eyes.

When they entered the store that Aussie broke them into with a strong kick, Keira made a beeline straight for the Japanese rpg's and dating sims. She had already played most of these, one bookshelf in her room at the tower dedicated to nothing but Japanese gaming, so it surprised her when she found a new title. She pulled such a one from the shelve to look over the art and read the summary on the back. It looked to be from the Tales series.

Keira had lost herself in the game's cover, when Austin came up to her with a serious expression. Keeping the game locked in her grip, she listened to what he had to say. Her eyes widened by millimeters. He was a hybrid, like the late Luca Weiss, having been experimented on by Chitauri. Furthermore, he could see into the future. Well, this was...new and unexpected, to say the least. However, it was not the powers-having, hybrid aspect that unnerved her. "Were you...tortured?" she asked in a small, concerned voice. Even though this event was in the past, long before she knew and loved him, the thought of anyone having ever hurt him made the blood in her veins ice cold.

Faith doesn't come from inside. You got to go and get it.
Faith doesn't stay by your side. You've got to not regret it.
If I look my
faith in the eyes, And let my tears flow with grace,
Then maybe someday I'll find A Life For Me To Embrace.

Keira-Siren-Grape-Kei-K-Daddy's Girl-Angel-Goth-Punk-Scene-Lolita-Doll

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
Mac/Maci Harring
The Mad Hatter/Hattress, Discord, Discordia, Please Don't Kill Me

Chester Malcolm Sedgewick
The Cheshire Cat
User ImageUser Image
                                  Not caring if it would anger the young storm god more, Mad chuckled. How delightfully angry the young man was! And it was their doing! Bravo to themselves! Mad Mac Harring watched the group disperse, the angry Ryon with his unconscious cargo near the front. Once they were out of eye- and ear-shot, Mac turned to his young companion. "Oh, but he have not seen such brilliant anger in centuries! 'Tis what we live for! Indeed, we hope to cause more in the near future!" the being beamed, grin to big that it threatened to tear the corners of his mouth apart.

Chess nodded enthusiastically, giggling like the schoolboy he was. "I wonder if we could have made that brute any angrier. I doubt it, but it would have been funny to see!" he agreed, tears of laughter shelved on the outside edges of his eyes, and threatening to spill over. "I wonder, though, if Liv would have--" he started to add and stopped. Liv. He was supposed to be getting her breakfast. He had been completely side-tracked! "Mad, we have to get back to the base! I promised Liv I'd be back with breakfast!" he panicked, worried that his new friend must be starving to death, he'd been gone so long.

Mad did not look the least bit worried. "Oh, of course! Darling Liv! We should get back to her toot sweet, our dear Cheshire cat. Not to worry," he cooed, humoring the boy. To be honest, if they were to find the girl had starved to death just because the boy had been distracted, Mac would probably find it an amusing irony. But the boy's happiness was necessary to the jester, so they began walking in the direction of the base.

Now that Liv was on his mind again, and reminded of something he had thought of by Harring's use of his nickname, Chester asked, "Mac, can Liv be our Alice?" Seeming to think on it for but a second before emitting an amused chuckle, Mad bobbed his head once in agreement. "Yes, 'Alice' seems most appropriate for our darling Liv." After all, having the two of them as companions, the female hybrid must surely be in Wonderland.

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Christa Eberhart
Secretary of SHIELD base, New York

Gersemi Odrdottir
Daughter of Od and Freyja - Future Queen of the Valkyrie - Asgardian Alchemist

Hnoss Freyjadottir
Daughter of Freyja and Od - Heiress of Folkvangr - Matchmaking Volva

"It is a date, then," Hnoss boldly agreed with a smile. She was looking forward to it. Perhaps she would go to her room and freshen her makeup while they settled in. Now she definitely was not feeling jealous of her twin in the least. Speaking of, she wondered what Gem was going to do after this. Maybe her sister would think to make a date with Vali, though Hnoss what doubtful. Gersemi was a bit...dense when it came to dating, even though their mother was who she was. But she would not think another second on her dear sister's love fate. She had her own to think of, and she was very pleased with it.

Gersemi, who never put anywhere near as much thought into relationships as her elder twin, was feeling quite at ease in her conversation with Vali. So much so, that she openly smiled at his response. His relationship with his brother seemed to nearly mirror her own and Hnoss's. "That sounds nearly the same as how we came to be here, though we went through quite a bit less trouble," she said. Her mother and sister being somewhat friends with the gatekeeper had its benefits.

When they reached the other end of the hall, the twins felt the end of their time with the young men for now when the blonde woman leading them turned on a heel. She stood between two doors, both wide open. "Vali and Nari, these will be your rooms. As I explained to Miss Sigyn, the codes are on the wall inside, next to the door. Please remember them," she instructed with a smile. "I will leave you all now. If you need anything, my office is at the end of the hall that intersects with this one, in the middle." And, just as promised, Christa strode down to the end of the men's hall and made a left down the next.

The helpful woman out of sight, Freyja's twins shared a glance. Gersemi was the first to break their silent conversation. "We shall leave you both then, as well. If you need me, I will be outside helping the mortals fix the base," she offered. To looked to Vali, specifically. "I will see you later, then," she added, then headed back down the hall they had just walked. Hnoss, smiling sweetly, said, "And I shall be in my chambers, when you are ready to explore the building." She turned and followed behind her sister.

While Hnoss did as she had planned and fixed her makeup, good as new, Gersemi merely stopped to tie her hair up in a bun, secured by a ribbon, and headed outside, as promised.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
“Fool all my senses perfectly, weave your illusions as you will…”

User Image

“I guess an Explanation is in order.” Fray said to His teacher before turning to face her.. Then Fray said, “My Full name Is Fray Hulkson. I am the Offspring of the Midgardian Known as Hulk. My Mother admired him for many years, and in his lowest moment of loneliness Went to him. I am the result. During the time between their union and my birth, Mother nearly died nine times. On nine separate occasions, no matter where she was, who she was with, or what she was doing, she started violently shaking and screaming uncontrollably in pain. She was feeling my own rage and fear as her own and because it was so strong, it nearly killed her each of the nine times she felt it.” Then fray looked to Zayne and said, “You always wondered what I was holding back. I know you did, After all, How many hundreds of times have we sparred together?” And He offered his gentlest smile. “For me, unlike my father there is no emotional trigger. I can change at will and I stay in total control of myself when I change. Mother and I kept our secret from most of Asgard so that I wouldn‘t be shunned. I kept my title from reaching either of your ears because I didn‘t want to lose the friends I had found In my teacher and my sparing partner. And I‘m sure Father still, even now, has no knowledge of me.” Then he looked to Loki and said, “What brings me here is my quest assigned by the All father. I am to stop Loki‘s war even If I have to slay Loki to do it, and annihilate these gray beasts, the Chitauri.”

“…Just keep in mind you can’t fool my intuition, And I’m coming in for the kill.

Mood: Calm Status: 100% health Location: Midgard Dangerous: But of course, I’m the God of mass destruction

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
☆════━━━━━┈Wanda Maximoff┈━━━━━════☆

Scarlet Witch

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Skyfall is where we start.
A thousand miles and poles apart.
Where worlds collide and days are dark.

Wearing

Wanda's expression was a bit embarrassed. "I do know how confusing this place can be to navigate. I've lived here the full past twenty years, but that didn't seem to help me today," she said conversationally. She read nothing by way of suspicion in the young woman, but she wasn't practiced enough in the art of reading people. Not by half. She was certain her son was several times better at it.

The mutant suddenly became very downtrodden when Olivia told her that no, she had no clue where Jane could be. The scientist had mentioned about going to her room, but her friend thought it unlikely that the woman would stay there. Wanda could already see how much wandering she would have to do, saving using the PA system as an absolutely last resort. "Thank you. I would appreciate that," she accepted Olivia's offer. Of course, it was deemed moot. The woman she had come searching for came up to them no more than a second later. She smiled at the two's verbal ribbing of one another. A quick, surprised laugh came out of her in response to Jane's apology. "Oh, not at all, Miss Foster. I just got here," she assured the woman.

Wanda gave a brief bob of the head to Olivia. "Thank you, Miss Santos. And I'm sorry for disturbing your recuperation," she apologized. She looked back to Foster. "Are you ready to go?"

We carry forward into the night.
The strength of innocence, like children’s laughter.
An army standing for what is right.
We’ll fall like angels if we lose what matters.
I will not walk away.

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
Freyja Njordrdottir

User Image

Goddess of Love Fertility Beauty Gold Seid War and Death

User Image
                                            Wanting, needing, waiting
                                            For you to justify my love
                                            Hoping, praying

The young man seemed to be struggling to fix his expression into one a bit more suited to Freyja's presence, and he succeeded in part. Though his facade was calmer by inches, she could still see the tension in his stiff shoulders, clenched hands, and sharp eyes. His tone of voice was much colder than his overall body language let on, though he spoke to her with a politeness she may not have managed, if she was having the kind of day he was experiencing. She nodded, assured him that at least he has looked back and learned from his mistakes. "Mistakes are the best teachers, but you must be more mindful to think on your consequences before making them. No matter what the day may bring, you are a prince, and you must always act like one," she advised, using her own experience as a royal to guide him.

Ryon went on to mention what he heard some mortals say something about "venting" because they thought the young man looked "grumpy". Based on the context, Freyja could guess at what they meant. And she also knew an excellent solution, given Ryon's confirmed mood and loss of clarity due to it. She smiled reassuringly, then walked past him in the hall. "Come," she summoned, knowing the perfect place to enact this "venting" he had to do.

Not wasting any time, the goddess strode up one flight of stairs and out of the ruined building that had, until yesterday, hidden the Midgardian's stronghold. Ignoring the mortals looking her way in varied amounts of interest, she walked several feet into yesterday's battlefield. Then, she turned to her young companion. "This will do. Nothing the humans possess will occupy you enough to calm your irritation. I will spar you out here, where the mortals need not worry about more destruction to their home," she explained fully. She added, "This is also the perfect opportunity for you to learn to use your rage, rather than allowing it to engulf your mind."

I just want to be your lover
                                            I want to be your baby
                                            Kiss me, that's right, kiss me

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

Daughter of Od and Freyja - Future Queen of the Valkyrie - Asgardian Alchemist

Wearing

User Image
                                  I’m Alive, I’m Alive, oh yeah!
                                  Between the good and bad is where you'll find me,
                                  Reaching for heaven.

As soon as she arrived in the room she shared with her mother and sister, Gersemi quickly changed into an outfit fine for getting messy in: a sleeveless, dark amethyst top, short pants and heels. She gathered her blonde locks in a perfect bun atop her head, decorated only by the moss green ribbon that held the style in place. With a quick goodbye from her sister and an unnecessary good luck to her, Gersemi left the room and made her way outside.

Not noticing that her mother had beat her outside, Gersemi asked one of the mortal guards where the greatest damage to the stronghold could be found. He directed her to the garage hatch set in the ground, a heavy thing that, until the hinges were broken in yesterday's battle, hid the space well. Now, it was a gaping hole in the ground, easily spotted. Fortunately, the door was near enough that it need not be moved, which made the job easier for her. With the guard nearby, presumably wondering how the young woman was going to fix it, Gem reached with her scythe's blade toward the farthest of the hinges. Drawing the blade towards herself, a line of light was drawn on the metal. When all of the hinges were aglow, she directed the guard to close the door. The man, finding the door too heavy to close himself, ushered more over, and together they closed the garage door. A quick tap of the scythe to the door's middle seemed to cause the whole thing to glow for a moment, which quickly faded, leaving behind a patch of ground seemingly no different from its neighbors.

While the group of men stood, jaws slack as they stared at the seamless fix, Gersemi asked what else she may fix. They pointed toward the ruined mansion that hid the base without indicating a particular part. Needing no more direction than that, she made a beeline for the building, repairing as she explored.

I will fight, and I'll sleep when I die,
                                  I’ll live my life, I’m Alive!

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

Mewling Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes
The Winter Soldier
-----

The Soldier flinched just a bit when the mutant woman went to touch his arm, but he didn't step back, just tilted his head a bit, trying to decide whether or not she was dangerous, well, he knew she was dangerous, if her eyes and the way the wind picked up were any indication. Her touch didn't hurt him, not like he thought it would, it was just a normal human touch, maybe a bit cold, then again he might be the cold one, he was never good with caring about his body temperature before, he might have even relaxed against her touch, if only just a bit.
His attention snapped to the little girl, Nichole, She had a few people with her. He was a bit wary about them, but they looked like they wanted to help, and if the girl brought them then they must also be safe to put mild trust into them. The Soldier had taken her offered hand when her words reached his ears, he grunted painfully as another headache hit him, this time it was different, it was as if icicles were stabbing into the front of his brain, it caused him to fall to his hands and knees, the hand not holding the girl’s hand held the side of his head. He had never felt pain before the flashback, this pain stopped it from continuing, he saw just a glimpse of that man with his hand out stretched to the Soldier to take, just like that little girl, their images overlapped in his brain. Then the pain grew, enough that the Soldier’s body shut down to the pain, falling on his side he faints, right then and there. His mind tried to make sense of the images, but that made it worse, made them contorted, made it too confusing for him to cope with it.

-----
Where I am: On the ground again.
Whom I'm With: quite a few people, mainly Ororo and Nichole.
My current Status: passed out cold.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interesting Prophet

User Image

If I die young, bury me in satin
                                    Lay me down on a bed of roses
                                    Sink me in the river at dawn
                                    Send me away with the words of a love song
                                    Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother
                                    She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors
                                    Oh, and life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no
                                    Ain't even gray, but she buries her baby...

Avalon Barton
                                    "Tag-a-long"
                                    Outfit: This

Avalon was on her way back to the medical bay like she had told her Papa that she would be going to be, but that’s when she thought she heard a loud roar coming from somewhere in the base. She had never heard anything like it, but she was sure that if she went to the cell blocks she would find out what exactly had made such a sound. Though, she knew that her Papa would be angry with her if she didn’t go straight to the medical bay and back to her room. Still, she was in trouble for anyways attempting to sneak out, passed Clint in the first place in order to bring Roy his laptop… after she found out just what had made that roar she would go straight to the medical bay. She would be quick; in and out. Her Papa would never know that she took a detour. Besides, her Papa was still speaking with Roy and she did had a feeling he could be a while.

However she had just reached the appropriate hall when she saw a classmate of hers and Nick’s run quickly down the hall: Howie Stark. From the look of her classmate he looked pretty upset and Avalon didn’t think twice as she began to follow, ignoring the pain the quick pace was causing her burned leg. She didn’t know Howie very well, just from when school was in session, but she still considered him a friend. And Avalon didn’t like seeing her friends upset, even if she didn’t know if Howie considered her a friend or not. Avalon followed as best as she could and managed to see him slip out one of the secret passage ways around base that led directly outside. Even with more people around, who had already noticed Howie go through, Avalon didn’t hesitate to follow.

Outside luckily she could still see Howie in the distance and ran after him. None of the kids had clearance to be on the surface without supervision, so she would be in bigger trouble than just having snuck past her Papa to give something to Roy and then saying she was going one place and then going to a different place. Avalon didn’t care, though she knew it was dangerous on the surface. Her burned leg was throbbing by now, but she ignored it as she ran to catch up with Howie. He seemed to run through the surrounding forest and into the nearby city, which was extremely off limits to any non-SHIELD personnel. This meant much more trouble than she had originally participated, however she wanted to see if Howie needed a friendly face to talk to and continued on.

Avalon had to stop once to catch her breath, which ultimately resulted in her losing Howie by the time she started running again. She stopped a second time as she realized that she had gotten herself utterly lost in the city, which was never a good thing. Avalon continued on, limping more now than she had been before in the base. She hoped that she didn’t run into any Chitauri since she didn’t have a weapon or any sort on her person. Besides, those aliens were ugly and disgusting creatures and not something Avalon ever wanted to meet in person. Still, she searched on for Howie and after a little while she spotted him sitting on a bench. Avalon smiled and limped over the bench and sat down on it next to him. She thought Howie seemed like he was meditating and wasn’t sure if she should disturb him, even if he had appeared very upset about something when she had seen him in the halls back at the base. Finally, she decided to just keep him company and rest herself. She figured when Howie was done meditating she could speak to him.

The sharp knife of a short life
                                    Well, I've had just enough time...
                                    ...Funny, when you're dead how people start listening...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
"And I saw a new Heaven and a new Earth..
For the old Heaven and the old Earth had passed away, and there was no more sea."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > <<< - - - - - -

User Image

The Midgard Serpent ..:: Jormungandr Lokison
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <<< - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <<< - - - - - - -

User Image
Sleipnir had hurriedly changed the subject back to their matter at hand, then, much to Jormungandr's relief. As he listened to his brother weave a plan to distract their foes and leave Hel with an open path to find their father, however... “Brother, of all the fool ideas...” he started, shaking his head “would that not require entrance to their stronghold, either way? I might as well fetch father myself if I'm to go through so much trouble to-” he was unable to continue, as Sleipnir chose that instant to turn and step away from him, claiming that he had further business elsewhere, though he did not bother with specifics. “Sleipnir-” Jormungandr attempted to stop him, but without another word he knew his elder brother had left. Damn it all, what other matters could you possibly have to attend to, now of all times” he uttered irritably, knowing well that Sleipnir was not present to either hear or answer him, but hardly caring, either. What had that been about?

And what was he to do now? Aside from wait, alone, for Fenrir and Hel's return.

Or handle matters on his own.

Surely that was a foolish idea in of itself; he knew well that his father's adversaries were not weak. You caused this, his mind supplied accusingly; ”it is your poison in his veins, and it will on your hands should he die...” and the serpent god still did not know what to think of that; “yet you would do nothing... Nothing but await at the Tower and waste time. And what then; what would they think when they learned of his fault in all of this. Assuming any of this concerned them at all; he'd not forgotten his heated argument with them...

No, he could repair this, surely; with or without their involvement, or Sleipnir's plans.

Without a word Jormungandr stepped to the edge of the building, the skin of his arms and neck changing in a partial transformation, once again taking on the same hue as his half-brother's mutant companion. He knew leaving any other way could raise suspicion, and lead to an inevitable crossing of paths with the Chitauri commander, which he did not dare risk just yet. Stretching wings out behind him, Jormungandr paused only a moment before he launched himself from the edge of the observatory deck and took to the sky, aiming from memory alone for the roof of one of the lower buildings near the Tower. There was a rush of air, a long fearful moment where he could sense nothing around him but the wind howling in his ears, with his feet devoid of any solid ground; Jormungandr timed the short glide as best he could, bracing himself just in time to land, though not entirely with grace, and dig his heels into the adjacent structure's rooftop to keep from stumbling off his feet. The devil-like wings folded and shrank away completely, and by the time he reached the building's staircase, the red hue of his skin had paled again, the brief transformation having served it's purpose.

The building was far smaller than the Tower, and it took Jormungandr little time to clear every stairwell and reach the ground floor. With little fear of being spotted or suspected, he chose to begin his search in one of the rare places he had some semblance of familiarity with, having heard in detail of the skirmish that had occurred there; certain that no one followed him at least on ground level, Jormgunandr turned toward where he knew Central Park to be. Fenrir and Hel would no doubt be livid with him when they did return, but he knew they could find his whereabouts in the city easily enough if they so chose.

He didn't make it near as far as he'd intended; The number of Midgardians venturing those very streets now seemed to be scarce, and Jormungandr had not kept track of how much time had passed since his path had been crossed by any others, but as he rounded the next corner, upcoming one of the wider streets so far as he could tell, another presence caught his attention. There were indeed little more than a child, of that he could tell; and powerful. A mutant, perhaps, seemed to be the most likely scenario.

“Kidnap a child; make sure the child is from the base, somehow-” There were far too many holes in Sleipnir's plan, already; how in Helheim was he meant to know that this boy, or any stranger on the streets for that matter, held any importance to his father's foes, or if they even knew of him. But that did not mean the youth could not still be useful, as a hostage or shield if nothing else. Surely they'd be too noble to allow the boy to die? ”Play your lack of sight as an advantage...” Norns, no, this was never going to work; he was wasting precious time.

He stepped forward nonetheless. Wordlessly, Jormungandr approached the bench with caution, the fact that the boy was not a mundane human being having not been forgotten. One hand outstretched toward one of the bench's arm rests, fumbling as if he blindly searched for it; Jormungandr grasped the arm rest lightly before turning and sitting down in the unoccupied space beside the boy as if he'd not known the young stranger was there, silent as he was. For the rest, he hardly had to act the part of one who was likely incredibly lost; the serpent god had learned the larger waterways, the river, quite well in his imprisonment; upon land however, in the city's streets, he was indeed in unfamiliar territory.

- - - - - - - - - - - >>>> <<<< - - - - - - - - - - -
status: well | mood: frustrated/calculating | location: the streets of New Asgard | company: Howie/Avalon (unknowingly)

User Image

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
“Born of memories and tears, in place where unworthy souls come to sleep.”
“Created from joys and fears, created of a sorrow so unbelievably deep.”
“Forged in fires of ice and death, crafted of a soul’s hastened breath.”
“Possessed of strength forged in life’s end, there is no death for me around the bend.”

User Image

“Born of the might of those in deaths embrace, created a soul in this wretched place.”
“Please realize your plight, please do not start this fight.”
“This isn’t about might, it’s about wrong and right.”
“Be on your way, please realize your plight.”
“You will not survive this day, you will not see through this night.”

Erik watched Hel’s apprehension and saw every ounce of it, But even still, he knew what he had to do to get into the air. He looked to the two gods on his back before looking forward, and shouting, “Hang On tight Hel and Fenrir!!!” And then Erik lifted his wings and flapped them down hard, while also kicking off the ground very hard. The Two headed dragon erupted into the sky the roof he’d been standing on exploding under them as he kicked off. In seconds they were hundreds of feet in the air. Erik Opened his mighty wings and began to Flap them with slow powerful movements. He was flying quite fast, but given his size and the sheer strength of his broad wings, as well as the explosive nature of his jump, it was a perfectly normal speed to be flying at. He flew low over the water for a moment before riding the wind high into the air and beginning to flap his wings again to power them to even higher heights and even faster speeds. Even during his high-speed flight, at every moment he sensed Hel’s position shift in a direction too far to one side, he’d shift his flight by banking so as to keep her from falling off.

Erik Said nothing as He flew except for this small selection of words that would strike fear into any who afraid of fast flight. “This is less than half my fastest flight Speed Hel. I‘m flying this slow for your sake. Your safety.” He was flying very, very, very fast already. The tower was rapidly approaching because of just how fast They were traveling. Erik banked around the tower several times in a wide arcs so as to slow down before hovering for a moment and landing gently, softly on the roof.

Erik lay on the surface of the roof to make it easier for Hel and her brother to climb down.

“You‘re playing with fire, stoking a dragon‘s ire.”
“If you are fighting for love and pride, If you so desire your end.”
“You will no longer be denied, but I will miss you dearly, My dearest friend.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out