Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am the Lady Sif, born a goddess and forged a warrior...
>>> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >

User Image
User Image
Goddess Of War ...::: Sif Aridottir
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As Sif continued to observe the scene before her, all the while listening as Vali continued to speak, the young Asgardian's next words nearly caught her off guard, and at first she did not reply. Like father like son, indeed; in all the years they'd known one another, Loki had always known exactly how to try her patience, and rarely had he ever been afraid to do so. She knew a blatant attempt at confrontation when she heard one, whether Vali was aware of it or not. Her assumption that the twins did not trust her or Thor nearly enough to accept their mother's orders to stay, did not seem so far off at all. “The Midgardians are a fragile and fleeing race, yes...” she started in reply, rather than pointing out his vain attempt to anger her, “even with their strengths their very lives are but a few short breaths compared to our own; they would hardly seem worth concerning oneself for.” Admittedly she'd thought no differently than Vali claimed, once; it had been her duty to protect Midgard as one of the Nine Realms, but the people themselves had meant little to her, either... until she'd gotten to know them. “But the foes they fight against are not only their own,” she continued, “and they are not the only realm under threat of war; the All-Father himself is certain that if Midgard should fall, the forces responsible will without a doubt look to Asgard, next; our own people have long been preparing for a war.” She did not speak only of Loki, though she would surely not put it past him; his allies too would seek out the immortal realm, as well, for their own purpose... “Already they have long held the means to reach Asgard without the aid of the Bifrost at their disposal, and to destroy it, if they do; if they are to be defeated, it must be here, for our sake as much as for Midgard's.”

And with Loki's elder children now among their foes on Midgard, the possibility of Asgard's inevitable fall felt all the more real. It was not only Loki or the Chitauri that threatened them now; Fenrir, Hel, and Jormungandr, had they truly been freed from their respective prisons, would very well strive to watch Asgard burn for their own benefit.

The war could not reach beyond Midgard. There would be little left standing in its wake, if they were to fail, here. “Your mother did not venture here with the intent of protecting the mortals, either, but even she is aware of what this war could mean for all of us. She urged you to remain here, perhaps not to protect a world that would mean nothing to you, but to protect the very one which does.” Whether or not that had truly been part of their mother's intent, Sif knew that Sigyn was not unaware of the stakes at hand; her reasoning and her methods had certainly been questionable, and likely a means to an end, but beneath that the war goddess knew her intent truly had been to help put a stop to what Loki had started...

Sif let the matter drop with that, looking back across the field as Nari seemed to finally notice her presence there; the war goddess only watched in silence as the two bickered very briefly back and forth, brothers indeed, before the smaller ice creatures Nari had been fighting disappeared, replaced by a far larger and familiar looking figure. As Vali explained the process of creating the ice golems, Sif nodded, watching as his brother began to attempt to fend off the frozen likeness of none other than Fenrir himself. “It shares quite a likeness; though if I may, the true Fenrir himself would be far quicker in battle” she spoke again as she studied the movements of Vali's newest creation; “he is a predator of incredible speed and skill, and is as clever as he is powerful; he will not hesitate to exploit any mistake or weakness he sees. Those who have made the mistake of approaching him as no more than a mindless beast have paid with either their limbs or their lives.” Sif continued to observe the fight, watching Nari leave himself nearly entirely unguarded as he faced the ice creature... another mistake that would cost him, if he were to fight his half-brother, truly. And not only Fenrir... “and with one sibling able to shift his form, and another whose spells and illusions know few rivals, it should not be outright assumed that he is ever who he appears to be, or that he is at any moment fighting alone; he and his siblings will not hesitate to jump to each others defense if they are able.” It seemed fruitless to address them as if they were her own students on Asgard's training grounds, when they seemed unlikely to listen to her, but the possibility that they may cross paths with their half-siblings was far greater, now; if they were at least to remember one word of it, it could very well save their lives.

- - - - - - - - - - - >>>> <<<< - - - - - - - - - - -
status: well | mood: observant/concerned | location: outside SHIELD Base | company: Vali/Nari

User Image-User Image-User Image

< - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <<<
... I have been baptized in the tears of my enemies,
and their children's children fear my name.

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Austin took a step back and clenched his fists. His knuckles turned white and he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. A yelling match would not fix anything. As he closed his eyes he got a vision of him working with Olivia to get control of his power so he could get control. His breathing calmed down and he opened his eyes and relaxed his hands. ”I am going to explain this once.” He said calmly. Holding himself tall and with authority. “I am not a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent now. I am a commander of my own agency thanks to Nick Fury. Before he died he sent word out to other agencies of my skills and one of them contacted me. I am using my team to do our thing on how to take down our enemy. But if S.H.I.E.L.D. and those it is affiliated with are working against me I cannot stay here. I am taking my recourses and leaving to my base, and that means she is coming with me.” He said in a calm tone keeping his demeanor of a figure that demanded respect when he walked into a room.

”Also dad if you want to know a few things you should talk to Roy. He was brain washed by Loki and told me the truth. He blames me for our mothers’ death and hates me because I let his girlfriend die on a mission. I am sure he will love to tell you about the different blood tests he has been running.” He said. Leaving it at that he picked up Olivia and left his father and Tony standing there.

Taking Olivia to the garage he put her into one of the G.I.Joe vans and let his men take the others. They had no gps trackers so any S.H.I.E.L.D. agent could see where they are located. As Austin’s men went to his base he drove to Loki’s tower and carried Oliva inside. Carrying her into the mutant area and put her down on a couch and slapped her lightly on the cheek.

User Image

User Image

.: Olivia [ Livewire ] Santos :::...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >>> - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - -
>> - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>> - - - - - - - -

Olivia had expected some kind of cooperation out of Austin; for him to at least unlock the cuffs so that she could intervene before Stark tried to take either one of them out. What she didn't expect was for him to fight back, but before she had much of a chance to move and react, Austin had slipped out of her grip, knocking her feet out from under her with a quick swipe at her knees. Olivia hit the floor, the knife slipping from her grip and clattering across the floor; she started to push herself back up just before a sharp pain hit her square in the chest and she dropped again, unable to move. A second sharp sting followed, from an ICER gun, her mind quickly registered as her vision soon grew blurry and threatened to black out.

Austin was shouting now, she realized, though his voice sounded oddly far away considering he was still standing over her. “I don't give a damn if you think she is a threat because of Loki, that isn't your call! She is under my custody, and I was going to get her to talk through an interrogation, but you ******** it up! Because I had to knock her out there is no way she is going to talk to me now!”

Olivia might have had the nerve to roll her eyes at that, if she'd been able to; she couldn't really move much of anything at the moment, could barely even think straight with the tranquilizers working their way through her system, and with the goddamn cuffs still in place...

Her Hybrid blood would burn through the dendrotoxins at a faster than normal rate, but not fast enough to do them any good. Now she was immobile on top of being powerless, and Austin was on his own to most likely have his a** handed to him, while she would be thrown back into her cell. Good, she thought sluggishly; [******** serves the little b*****d right. Clearly this had to be Lehnsherr's screwed up idea of a punishment for the fact that she'd failed his orders; she was having a harder and harder time believing that the leader of the Brotherhood would actively place his trust in this kid for any other reason.

Olivia tried to move her hands as the argument continued above her, succeeding only in barely twitching her fingers. She attempted to turn her head, to open her eyes at least, and was met with even less success. Panic slowly set in with the familiar, sinking feeling of being completely defenseless, settling even further as Austin's voice and the others slowly became more blurred and distant, the drug from the ICER gun beginning to take a complete hold on her. Olivia barely felt the slight vibration of footsteps through the floor, or Austin's hands grabbing her and lifting her off the ground, before everything went dark.

She wouldn't have any recollection of being placed in a vehicle and taken from the Base, or any memory of the long drive back into the city. Instead, Olivia woke up to the steady hum of energy in the room around her, stronger than she remembered it being in her cell; but she still couldn't reach for it...

The sudden sting of someone slapping her lightly across the face sent the Hybrid jolting upright, nearly clocking heads with the culprit; feeling that the cuffs were still in place, and certain that she was still without her weapons, she didn't make an attempt to reach for anything, instead immediately balling one hand into a fist and taking a violent swing at her captor. Her fist made contact with something, the stranger's face, their shoulder, or maybe just the piece of furniture she was sitting on, Olivia couldn't tell and didn't care; she quickly scooted away from the blurry figure in front of her, recognizing them as soon after as her vision cleared a little more. It didn't do much to calm her down, seeing Austin's face in front of her; neither did seeing the room they were in, once she recognized it. Olivia thought about taking another swing at him, for good measure... “What the [********], Rogers... this is your idea of a rescue mission?!” she practically snarled the words, standing up and wavering slightly before she regained her balance. ”This is Stark Tower... what the hell are we doing here.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
status: well | mood: angry | location: Stark Tower | company: Austin

User ImagetttUser Image

"Those who don't build, must burn. It was a pleasure to burn."

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
User ImageDamon MaximoffUser Image
"Demon"

User Image

Damon was losing control of the situation. He really had to focus on Clint who could shoot him with a gun, shoot him with an arrow, have other agents shoot him, and a lot of other things. But Alvaro was the focus of his attention now. He just had to learn Enya was here.

“Alvaro calm down.” Damon said. The last thing he wanted was to have Alvaro start a fight. Then suddenly he had an idea come to him. He had removed Alvaro’s restraints so he could use magic. Using his powers his hand glowed purple and with a simple hand movement Damon cast it on Alvaro. Pushing him into the cell and it closed locking him in.

Now Alvaro could use his magic to get out of the cell. Or he could use that spell to teleport himself out of the base and return home. Oh how Damon wanted to tell him to teleport home but they were surrounded by S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. How could he say the plan out load like that.

User ImageXXXUser Image

Shy Bookworm

User ImageUser Image
[ Cap ]
played by: ---Spirit_GIrl01!---

Coordinates:

---base?---
      Surrounded By:
      --Austin just left ---

He got Loki inside his head. Of course he would blame him for his mother’s death. That had little to nothing to do with him, right? He shook his head. He couldn’t afford to feel that way on a mission regarding family, could he? Of course not, he’d deal with family business when he got home. But what if he wasn’t able to deal with it? Why did he have to leave the coffee shop so soon after that last mission? He sighed and rubbed the side of his head and shook it after word. Because his son was in danger. He couldn’t just sit around and drink tea like an every day person. He wasn’t normal. None of them in this cell, and S.H.I.L.D were considered normal; in fact they were all freaks. He was the poster child of freaks everywhere.

He never thought he would have someone who saw him for him, that’s how much of a freak he thought he was at first anyway, and then he met Daisy and had the twins, he couldn’t remember the events that lead up to his late wife’s Daisy’s death, but he knew Austin felt he had been responsible for it since he learned where his mother was. As the father, he hated seeing his son feeling responsible he had little to no control over. If he had known Daisy was going to die, he would have been more careful, but that met only one kid instead of two, and he would have never had twins.

It was either save Daisy, or Austin. He knew his wife would want her son to have a chance in life, and that’s what happened. Austin lived while Daisy passed on into a better life. He choose to tell the twins at age five weather they were ready or not, and it seemed they were at the time, but Austin had proven Steven wrong. He had seemed fine at the time; a few tears were to be expected, but this? This rebellious attitude? He didn’t know weather to be proud or angry, or both! Right now he was just confused. Why would he listen to Roy of all people?

He wanted to tell his son not to listen Roy, and that he didn’t want to be his enemy, but it was too late for that. Austin had decided to leave before he could do his fatherly speech and he sighed deeply. Today sucked, but he supposed it was something he had to deal with. Other parents had it easy. Telling their kid not to smoke or do drugs was ten times easier then telling them not to join the “dark side”. He supposed “normal” folks wouldn’t know what the dark side was, so he never knew what to say when someone asked how the kids were. He’d just smile and say they and the wife were well, when in fact everyone was not fine and well.

Cap brushed his hair out of his eyes and sighed deeply. He didn’t know what to do now, he was aggravated and that was not good for him or anyone. “Let’s go Tony,” he muttered. “There’s nothing we can do right now we have to get everyone and have a meeting.” He said softly, holding onto his shield and walking out of the room. There was nothing he could do now, well that wasn’t exactly true, there was a lot of stuff he could do, but he didn’t know what to do first. Maybe he should wait for the girls to figure out what to do.

THANK YOU DEFFYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

As soon as his hand lightly touched Olivia with that slap Austin jumped away from her. Good thing he did because she looked like she was going to kill him. Thank god he didn’t take the cuffs off her yet cause that would have been bad. He watched as she realized who he was and where they were. Then she mentioned the rescue. ”Hey you held a knife to my neck.” Austin snapped back at her. She left him no choice but to shoot her with an ICER gun. The last time he had a mission go that badly was when he was confronted by Cassie about her being Hydra and wanted him dead. The day that Roy will forever hate him for.

Austin was out of S.H.I.E.L.D. and would not be around his brother again. Though its’ easy to guess that if he was still at the base ever again Roy might try and kill him. Not that he would be away from the base much longer he needed to and take out the rest of Hydra. Before he did that he would have to figure out how many Hydra agents were left and how high up the chain they went. That is why he needed the help of the brotherhood. The whole point of the rescue mission so that he could get her so that his girlfriends’ grandfather would trust him and possibly work with him to take down one enemy.

”I brought you here cause that was the mission. I was told to retrieve you and you have got to be the most difficult person to rescue.” He told her. Dealing with her was so difficult that he had to just remember that he needed her to have well not have the brotherhood told to get him. ”Now remember I still have my ICER on me if you try anything.” He warned as he stepped closer to her and removed the restraints.

Darling, I'm a N I G H T M A R E > > > >

User Image

< < < < Dressed like a D A Y D R E A M

- - - < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.....::: Queen of Nifilheim
.....::: Hel Lokidottir :::.....
Goddess of Death :::.....TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > - - -

User Image

Hel returned to the Tower rather abruptly, after how much time had passed, she wasn't certain. Her talk with them and with the Colossian being left her bristling with anger, all the more so for the fact that she couldn't deny the truth in much of what they'd said. But that any one of them would dare to suggest... no, to demand peace with the very people that had imprisoned her and her family? There had been nothing they'd said that Hel had cared to hear, after such a brazen statement not only from the stranger, Torjuuk, but from Sleipnir himself, and no sooner than Erik had released them, the death goddess had left without a word to any of them. Hel was grateful, as her form reappeared again in one of the quiet hallways, that they'd appeared to have thought it best not to follow her.

”You disappeared for some time, godling” the last voice she wished to hear right now broke the silence, ”with no word or warning. “I was not aware that my brothers and I were prisoners, here; certainly we are not like those beasts of yours that you may command about as you wish,” she snapped somewhat venomously, before willing herself to calm down; it would do little good to make an enemy of the creature so quickly; ”I merely sought a moment to myself, to think; surely you can understand, given the circumstances.”

The Chitauri commander neglected to comment, at first, it's gaze making her more and more uncomfortable as it seemed to study her for any hint of dishonesty, but the death goddess stood her ground. ”And while you lost yourself in thought, what of our bargain? Have you reached a decision?” To be honest, she had avoided the matter and given it little thought until now; Hel knew a decision would have to be made, soon, but the decision was not her's alone. ”Tell me one thing, creature... she began instead, ”your master has promised my brothers their freedom, but what of my own? I will not ask how you knew that the bonds tying me to that desolate realm remained intact, I only care whether or not they can be broken.”

Anything can be broken, godling,” the creature replied with a grin that set Hel back on edge, ”even the All-Father and his power are not indestructible, as you yourself have said.” The Colossian being's words still whispered in the back of her mind; the curse could be lifted, and her power would be returned to her in full force with nothing to hold her back... but to what consequence. She had lost herself to that power once, before; who was to say she would not do so again? ”Of course..." she replied with a smile of her own, "even so, it is not only my decision to make. I would speak with my brothers first, regarding your offer, and you shall have your answer soon enough.”

Hel left the Chitauri commander behind without another word, eager to escape its presence and also to find Fenrir and Jormungandr. It did not take her long to seek them out, and she soon made her way back upward and to the observatory. The place where she's sought solitude that morning was no longer unoccupied, she realized before even stepping foot outside, and the troubled expression on her face softened momentarily as she approached the two figures standing by the edge of the overlook. “- however we came to be so, we are on our own now,” she overheard a fraction of their conversation as Jormungandr spoke; even now after the truth had been given time to sink in, the reality of their situation stung far more than she cared to admit. There was little that could be done for it, now; “... and the commander of these creatures does not strike me as one who will remain a hospitable host for long.”

”You believe we should listen to the creature, then” she spoke up, neither agreeing nor berating him for his words. Hel reached and placed a comforting hand on Fenrir's shoulder as she stopped to stand between the two of them; ”You are right, and I am sorry... I should have spoken sooner,” she added softly after a pause. Fenrir was hurt that she hadn't; she'd seen it written on his face before, and sensed it now, even if he would not likely admit it to her. ”I had only hoped to find a way to remove the curse, myself, so not to worry any of you with it...” but so far she'd found only one, and it was through the Chitauri commander's master. She did not like the idea, loathed it in fact, but if there was truly no other choice...

Sleipnir's plea that she make peace with Asgard instead was out of the question; even if she were to forgive them for her own fate, she could not do the same for Jormungandr's. For Fenrir's... she did not need to see the cruel marks left across her dear brother's skin, now; merely knowing they were there was enough to renew her hatred for those responsible for leaving them. No, Sleipnir was a fool to believe she would forgive Asgard that. A fool that she still cared for enough to keep his words between them, knowing that her brothers would take them ill, but a fool nonetheless...

“And Jormungandr is right, as to our host's hospitality. The Other demands an answer, and either way one must be given. I for one am not keen on trusting this master it speaks of, one of which we do not even have a name for; but what other options are left to us?”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
status: well || mood: conflicted || location: Stark Tower, New Asgard || company: Fenrir/Jormungandr

"Her house sinks down in death, and her course leads to the shades...
. . . . . . .

... all who go to her cannot return, and find again the paths of life."

User Image

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
“Born of memories and tears, in place where unworthy souls come to sleep.”
“Created from joys and fears, created of a sorrow so unbelievably deep.”
“Forged in fires of ice and death, crafted of a soul’s hastened breath.”
“Possessed of strength forged in life’s end, there is no death for me around the bend.”

User Image

“Born of the might of those in deaths embrace, created a soul in this wretched place.”
“Please realize your plight, please do not start this fight.”
“This isn’t about might, it’s about wrong and right.”
“Be on your way, please realize your plight.”
“You will not survive this day, you will not see through this night.”

Erik watched hel Leave, And though He was slower in following, he did in fact follow. He took a longer route and landed on the Observatory’s balcony. He looked at her as he was not yet in sight and slowly transformed back to his human like state. He looked to Hel and said, “The time for peace with Asgard has not long passed, it has simply not yet begun.” Then Erik paused as he looked to the two brothers; knowing full well that neither of them trusted him, or wanted anything to do with him beyond his death, though if only they knew how impossible that was. He was quiet for several tense moments before he answered Hel’s question, though it was not directed at him. “Kill the beast. That is and has always been an option. I will not trust that beast who commands the wretched grey creatures. For many reasons. I feel that the very bargain he is trying to get you to accept, is the very reason why you were freed. That he and his master see you as a prize to be won, or a tool to be used…”

Then Erik paced further away from the three. “The beast wears the skin of your father to make his lies easier to accept, while his usual form is also not his own. I can smell that he is clearly something else. Some other manner of beast that changes its form to whatever would best manipulate those around it.” Then Erik was silent. He had many reasons why they shouldn’t trust the grey skinned commander. Chiefly among these reasons were the ones he’d just listed. He didn’t trust the creature. That wretched filth was not what he seemed, and even what was beneath the illusion was still illusion. The beast was truly something beyond the scope that the Siblings were willing to acknowledge. At the very thought of the Beast that was the Chitauri commander, Erik began to growl.

“You‘re playing with fire, stoking a dragon‘s ire.”
“If you are fighting for love and pride, If you so desire your end.”
“You will no longer be denied, but I will miss you dearly, My dearest friend.”
User Image

User Image

.: Olivia [ Livewire ] Santos :::...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >>> - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - -
>> - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>> - - - - - - - -

“So that you could unlock the cuffs without getting the both of us killed,” she retorted, holding her hands out and letting him remove the cuffs without a fight; “they aren't going to target a hostage. I could have shut down Stark's suit long enough for us to get out of there before the others showed up, but not with the damn cuffs tampering with my powers.” As soon as said damn cuffs were removed, she drew her hands back, rubbing at her wrists. ”But no, your plan of shooting your way out and offing every SHIELD agent and Avenger in your way was much better.”

Olivia stood up from the sofa, carefully in case the effects of the ICER hadn't completely worn off. Satisfied enough that the room didn't start spinning again, she walked toward the door, pausing to listen for anyone outside, and glanced around the room to memorize every visible door and exit before turning back. ”We won't be safe here for long...” she said, anger at the situation seeming to be mostly shrugged aside for the moment; ”the Chitauri may not be the brightest creatures out there, but they'll know an outsider when they sense one,” And her only other contact with her boss was god knew where, after it had been confiscated by SHIELD, she assumed...

”Lehnsherr won't be here” she noted still, knowing the Brotherhood leader well enough to know that if they were meeting him in secret, it would not be in a place where he was otherwise under constant watch... ”there's no reason we should be, either. I'm pretty sure I remember these floors well enough to get us out without too much trouble. Did he tell you anything else?”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
status: well | mood: angry | location: Stark Tower | company: Austin

User ImagetttUser Image

"Those who don't build, must burn. It was a pleasure to burn."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items