Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jacob Summers

A disgusted look spread across Jacob’s face when Tony thought he was an agent. Then Cory spoke up before he could tell Tony himself. Though he could tell she was not in that good of a mood, from the bags under her eyes he thought it was lack of sleep. He saw how Cory was annoyed and needing to work but Tony just kept talking and luckily he left before Jacob had to step in and shut him up. Now alone for a minute he walked over to Cory and kissed the top of her head. ”You can get back to work if you want but I am going to go get you breakfast. Sure something is happening but they have not called for a Stark Agent for back up.” He said and showed her his “badge”. She would find him using a label form one of her things cute or annoying. He only took it off the table not some equipment she was using so hopefully that made it the cute option.

Come on he was trying to calm her down she needed it she was over working herself. ”I will get enough to eat so both of us can sit here and take a break. The agents can wait a few minutes anyway they are off helping the avengers with something. And if they call you needing backup I will go instead you can go back to work once I am gone and once you are completely done with work and nothing bad is happening why don’t we go on a date. Do we have a deal?” He asked her. Keeping his arms around her shoulders to comfort her resting his chin on the top of her head. He would get breakfast once she said yes or no to his idea.

He knew nothing of the base but he knew everything outside. The frost they were in, everything between here and Loki’s Tower aka Stark Tower. ”I bet you didn’t know that outside the world is bigger then you can imagine. Before Loki took over with his Chitari and they left everything. There is a place I think you might like. It is kind of way outside the range the base allows people to go. He said. He was not able to stay in the base and needed out and left her. Leaving her here for Jones to pray on. Not ever admitting it but he had been thinking that if he had come back he could have saved her. To try and make up for all that time gone he was going to take he to see some amazing things. "It is called Devil's Den Nature Preserve. I saw a sign one time. well inside it there is also an area that you could go diving. All the equipment is still there do you want to go?" He asked her. Going far off the base to have a fun time that was a real date.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User Image

.: Olivia [ Livewire ] Santos :::...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >>> - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - -
>> - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>> - - - - - - - -

Olivia wasn't exactly sure how much time had passed, waiting on whatever SHIELD planned to do with her now that she was in their custody; she was beginning to think the wait was the worst part. After the Chitauri had discovered their location, she imagined they were in over their heads repairing the damage and preparing for another attack. There wasn't much time left in between for interrogations, and yet that was the very thing she needed. If she could speak with them, she could get out of her cell and figure out the rest...

Then again, if she attempted to explain herself, what was the guarantee that they'd let her go?

Olivia sat up on the bed, looking up in mild confusion as the lights flickered over her head. Glancing down, the Hybrid adjusted the negating cuffs on her wrists as if checking them for any visible damage; Something hit the other side of her cell door and Olivia looked back up again, pushing herself farther back as the handle turned and the door swung open to reveal... wait... “Hi, remember me?” the agent greeted, and Olivia cursed inwardly as she found herself face to face with the same kid that had attacked her, yesterday... “I've been sent to retrieve you. Don't worry, you aren't dealing with any more SHIELD agents.”

No more SHIELD agents, he said; so exactly what the hell did that make him? Olivia eyed him warily as he stepped through the door and put away his gun; her hands, still locked in the bands that currently held her powers under wraps, tightened into fists at her sides, but she made no move to stand up from the bed or to fight her way past him. ”Sent by who, exactly?” Olivia asked, finally standing up and looking away from him for a second as the lights in the cell flickered; they'd been doing quite a bit of that even without her help, likely due to whatever damage the Chitauri had left behind. ”There's something bad happening in the cell block behind us; it's best we get out of here now,” he continued, offering a hand to lead her out; ”You're under my custody according to all files, so if you're seen with me it's fine. Now come on, let's go.”

He was going against who she'd thought were his people, to break her out? Olivia still didn't know why, but she wasn't exactly in a position to question it, now. ”Alright, you have my attention,” she answered simply, hesitantly taking hold of his hand and letting him lead her out of the cell in whichever direction he knew to go.

Outside of the cell, no alarms sounded; the entire block was eerily quiet in a way that made Olivia more and more uncomfortable as the seconds passed. “Wait-” she started as he began to lead the way down the hall, pulling her hand away from his and then holding both hands out to him once he paused; “take off the negating cuffs.” Remembering his suspicion of her, earlier, she continued... ”look, if they come after us before we get out, I can help.” In truth, Olivia wasn't sure she trusted the kid enough to follow him with no ability to defend herself, either; not when he'd already proven to be a dangerous opponent... ”I won't shock you. Promise.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
status: well | mood: anxious | location: SHIELD Base, Prison Cells | company: Austin

User ImagetttUser Image

"Those who don't build, must burn. It was a pleasure to burn."
lk333
Tony Stark
"Genius-Billionaire-Playboy-Philanthropist."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image Tony had neared the detention level when JARVIS stated "sir I'm detecting faint amounts of gunpowder and blood from cell Block C." Tony looked at the data puzzingly and said "C I thought Legolas had the intruder in D. Lets check this out." Flying he saw several people in non shield uniforms attempting to let another prisoner out of her cell. JARVIS streamed the data infront of his HUD and he said "G.I. Joe? Whats those overgrown boy scouts doing here? and there trying to free a mutant that may or may not be one of Loki's lapdogs. Never a dull moment." Jarvis responded with a "of course sir excercise caution the woman Olivia has strong electrical abilities it woudl probably be best not to let those negater cuffs off her."

When he over heard the female try to convince one of the Joe's to take her negater cuffs off her he said over a loud speaker "I wouldn't do that boyscouts that one has a shocking personality." Landing he raised his palm as his repulsor glowed as it readied to fire. He locked onto all the potential targets as he said "alright kiddies where do you think your going with that prisoner and why is my AI picking up blood and gunpowder from here. I wouldn't take to long to answer I've already had a awkward meeting with my daughter. So you can understand its already been a bad day."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location Shield Base Cell block C., Wearing Armor, Company Austin, Olivia

Interesting Prophet

User Image
*~ Alvaro Lokison ~*

"Every Villain is a Hero in his own mind."

User ImagexxxUser Image

this is my real life
                                            I'm half asleep and I am wide-awake
                                            This habit is always so hard to break
                                            I don't want to be the bad guy...

Alvaro rolled his eyes at his lover’s sarcasm. He knew his guard was correct, however, Alvaro wasn’t going to admit that aloud. At least not right now. His restraints were no match for Damon’s powers and they fell to the floor with a clang. Sighing, he rubbed his wrists a little bit where the restraints had been. He was relieved to have those wretched things off of him. The fear that he had been feeling due to the restraints wasted no time in turning into anger. Alvaro hadn’t forgotten that Damon’s parents were rebels and so was his lover once, but he shot Damon a glare at the mention of his mother, his human mother. Alvaro was still trying wrap his head around that. It was true though. His mother was human, which meant that he was half human. It had never once occurred to the Prince that that was not out of the realm of possibility…

Damon ordered him to stay where he was and made him sit back down on the poor excuse for a bed. He didn’t argue and stayed there as alarms began going off. Alvaro didn’t want to argue with his lover anymore. It was rather pointless to argue with Damon now that they had each broken their parts of their promise to each other. Damon ordered him to stay back as he enchanted a feather, which took out the lights around them. Alvaro wanted to use his powers to help his guard and take out a few rebels while he was at it, but Damon would get angry at him if he did. He’d rather keep Damon happy by actually doing as his guard ordered for the moment. Damon began yelling something about being an agent, though Alvaro knew that was just to throw the guards off.

A male voice responded to Damon, his guard’s attempt to throw the agents off work failing. This was apparently an agent with a brain. Go figure. It appeared that the agent was trying to simply talk with Damon, but Alvaro doubted that was actually what was going on. If Alvaro had his way, the agent speaking to them now would be burnt to a crisp from the inside out. However, he was trying to keep Damon happy by following his guard’s orders. Alvaro rubbed his temples with the tips of his fingers. His head was starting to throb, which was no doubt due to the blaring alarms. Alvaro waved one hand in the air and the alarms abruptly stopped making and noise. That was much better and the Prince suddenly felt more relaxed knowing that he could do magic again.

Turning attention back to Damon, he noted that a fight had yet to break out. However he figured it was only a matter of time before one did. If it did happen, Alvaro would do his best to not interfere, but his guard was also his lover. So, there was a 99% chance that Alvaro would do something in an attempt to help his lover if a fight broke out. Damon shot him a look that clearly said he was not to move and not to say anything. Alvaro rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. “What?!” Alvaro snapped before he could stop himself. His little sister was here? The rebels had his precious little captured as well as his father? That seemed a little farfetched to him. His father would have never allowed himself to get captured, while his sister was usually too well guarded. However, if it was true and both his father and sister were here…

Alvaro stood and walked over to his lover. “Damon” Damon was going to be angry with him again, but he couldn’t stay quiet any longer. “I will not leave here with out Enya.”

...I'm under the gun
                                            Feel like the only one
                                            I just can't decide what I'm running from

Currently wearing: Outfit, Weapon: Bo Staff

Interesting Prophet

User Image

If I die young, bury me in satin
                                    Lay me down on a bed of roses
                                    Sink me in the river at dawn
                                    Send me away with the words of a love song
                                    Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother
                                    She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors
                                    Oh, and life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no
                                    Ain't even gray, but she buries her baby...

Avalon Barton
                                    "Tag-a-long"
                                    Outfit: This

Her door opened and the guy that had saved her came in. After returning to the base yesterday, she had learned that it had been Cory’s body guard who had saved her. She of course was thankful, but he seemed to be too happy for her liking this morning. William wanted her to cheer up and insisted that she was tougher than that. Avalon had no idea if the android was correct or not, but right now she doubted it. Ava never wanted to leave the base again as far as she was concerned. The blind man was on the outside of the base and Avalon never wanted to see him again. She shook her head no, when William mentioned about her leg becoming worse because of him. The doctors hadn’t said anything to make her believe that he had. “You didn’t make it worse.” Ava replied watching him sit down next to her bed in a chair that was there.

Avalon was surprised when William started pulling items out of his satchel: a slingshot, a bag of ball bearing and a container of pancakes. Her stomach growled at the sight of the pancakes since she had hardly touched the breakfast the nurse had brought in earlier. “Thank you,” Avalon said, a small smile pulling at her lips. The slingshot and ammunition was a nice thought, though it wasn’t her preferred weapon. Still, she would practice with it as a plan B of sorts. Avalon started to eat the pancakes, which tasted amazing. Ragnarok was one of the best cook’s on the base in her opinion and she even preferred his cooking over the cafeteria cooks. Besides, her adoptive big brother knew pancakes were her favorite breakfast food. It did take her long to eat the pancakes. “Please tell Ragnarok they were delicious when you see him next.” Avalon stated, not really knowing what else to say, “And thank you for saving me yesterday.”

The sharp knife of a short life
                                    Well, I've had just enough time...
                                    ...Funny, when you're dead how people start listening...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

------------------------Clint Barton <----------------------------------<<-
"Hawkeye" <--------------------------------<<------------------------

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
------------------"I can take a mission un-seriously and still ace it."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
User Image
Barton neared the block where Damon and their alleged escapee were currently still hidden, just as he heard Cap's voice reply over the comms; ”there's an attempted break on the Base's prison sub-level, C Block,” he started to answer, voice lowered again; “one Asgardian and one mutant. I can slow them down, but I don't think a few arrows are going to stop them.” Not Alvaro, anyway; Damon was another story, but Clint didn't particularly want to aim for him if he didn't have to. Clint paused briefly before speaking again, only now registering where Cap's location was; ”... you seriously ran all the way to Manhattan for a cup of coffee?” he diverted from the issue at hand for a second, before stopping himself ”never mind; bigger problems. Might want to get that last cup to-go, Rogers; it could get a little chaotic over here, soon.”

No sooner and not at all to the archer's surprise, Tony's voice was the next to tune in over the private comms, most likely alerted to the situation by JARVIS. Glad as he was to hear the other man was back, Clint gave a bit of an eye-roll at Tony's last comment; “that you wouldn't do? That really isn't saying much, Stark...” he replied, tuning both of his fellow Avengers out for a brief minute as soon as Damon's voice echoed down the hall, interrupting any further communication with them. ”Whatever you're both about to do, try to make it quick if you can help it” he added quickly before returning back to the problem at hand.

The archer lowered his bow somewhat as soon as Damon announced that he was stepping out. Was this about to count as something he shouldn't do? Probably. ”I won't if you don't,” Clint called back, stepping away from the cover of the wall and around around the opposite corner; seeing Damon appear with his hands raised, he kept his weapon on hand but didn't aim it, trusting Wanda's son to keep his word even if he definitely didn't trust the prisoner he was protecting. He couldn't help but be a little shocked by what he was hearing; even though SHIELD most likely already had all of this information about the little girl in their files, it was the first time Barton had heard anything about it. But whatever Damon was banking on, it didn't change the fact that he couldn't let them walk out even if he wanted to. He had heard, though, that the girl had given some of the other agents quite the scare the night before, but that Nat supposedly had the issue under control, and Clint was inclined to believe her. ”Deals are off the table, Maximoff,” he replied to Damon's attempts; ”You can go, and as long as you do so without any damage, I won't stop you. But the prisoner stays put.”

This situation was going to go from bad to worse before either Stark or Cap could get there, he was pretty sure of it; the possibility was more and more concerning not only for his sake, but also for Natasha who was still only a few blocks down from them, and for Avalon and the rest of the Base's inhabitants, if their prisoner managed to make it off the prison sub-level. Alvaro wasn't trying to force his way out, yet, and Clint had a feeling Damon had a lot to do with that, but that wasn't going to last long...

“Nat's gonna kill me for this...” Clint muttered under his breath before he let out a frustrated sigh; despite the fact that they'd all been given orders by Hill not to inform either Loki or his son of each others whereabouts, that cat was already out of the bag, courtesy of Wanda's son. Confirming it was maybe not his best laid out plan, but Barton was running short on time for plans, and if it bought him a greater chance to apprehend them before they could escape and cause an even bigger issue, the archer couldn't make it worse at that point... “kid, you're just going to have to trust me, here,” he tried again, “you're still protecting them, that's your job now, whatever; the best way you can do that right now, though, is to stand down.” God, was he really having this discussion? Arguing in the defense of Loki or anyone in relation to him wasn't exactly on the archer's list of things to do that day, or any day, but here they were... ”Loki wasn't arrested, Damon, he was found.” And quite frankly, damn lucky he was still alive; ”and the girl, they're still figuring out how she wandered here. Your guess as to what the hell happened is as good as ours, but whoever decided to target Loki probably won't stop with him.” Well, he was sure he had their attention now; if Nat didn't kill him for this later, then Hill certainly would when she made it back. ”As ridiculous as it sounds, they're a lot safer here than they would be out there; no one here is going to hurt anyone if they don't have to.” And, as much as Clint personally hated it, for now Loki remained under the same protection; as much as he would have rather put an arrow through Loki's skull and been done with this, they still needed the mischief god alive if they hoped to make any progress against the Chitauri. Alive, and cooperative, which is why they couldn't afford to lose Alvaro, either. "Look, like it or not, kid, you know I'm right about this."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Okay.... this looks bad."------------------
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
status: well | mood: on guard | location: SHIELD Base, Prison Level | company: Damon

User Image

Shy Bookworm

User ImageUser Image
[ Cap Steven]
played by: ---Spirit_GIrl01!---

Coordinates:

---outside the cafe---
      Surrounded By:
      ---talking to Clint And Tony----

THANK YOU DEFFYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Steven sighed. He couldn’t help it. He had grown up here, and this place had the best cup of coffee in New York City despite Tony’s arguments. The man just didn’t seem to have taste buds any longer. He sighed and stared at the coffee cup that he was holding in his hands and played with the handle of it long enough to remember the texture of the soft rim handle. He hated to give up such a simple pleasure just to save the world, but sometimes sacrifices had to be made. He glanced at the paper that would never get to be read, and sighed as he folded it up in his lap. So much for a day off, people his age were retired or dead at this point, but instead of complaining about it over the head set to the others, he just sighed. “One cup of coffee must be to much to ask for,” he muttered and put the paper back in the bin where it belonged for the next sucker to pick up and try to read before he too was called to work for his job of rescuing the planet. At least Bruce Wane got to finish a paper and a good cup of coffee before he got his day started.

He was careful not to rip off his day cloths and storm out of the calm coffee shop. Some people didn’t know how lucky they had it. To enjoy a coffee or pastry before their day began. At least Cap got to eat something. “If you just tried the coffee here you’d understand,” he muttered back to the intercom and sighed deeply, trying talk quietly like he was on a regular blue tooth to a regular friend of his. He didn’t want to rush himself and make it look like he was rushing out of the café for a fight and change like superman, because that would cause to much kayos. Honestly how did the boy in blue stay so calm at a time like this? All Steven wanted was one day off. But according to the bad guys that was to much to ask.

Knowing him though, he’d just shrug it off and fight as if it were any other day. Steven sighed and glanced sadly at the paper he would never get to read. He had just gotten back from another mission, and it would take him some time to gather his wits about him, but he would shake it off and fight, he just had to find the best way to sneak out of the café un seen, or un noticed. That part would be difficult since he wouldn’t finish his coffee. Maybe if Clint gave him another five minutes, but it sounded like he didn’t even have that. Coffee or not, he’d have to risk it, and leave the paper behind for another day.

Just another day in the life of Captain America! He sighed and decided to take the paper with him. He just placed a tip on the table like he always did. He left his usual amount of money on the table, and got to his feet. He quickly glanced at the place where he thought he had seen Phil once more just to make sure he wasn’t seeing things. Being this old could take a toll on a young body like his, even if he wasn’t exactly starting to feel his age, he knew seeing the wondering soul wasn’t a good thing.

Phil had been dead for years, why was he starting to see his ghost now? He shook his head. No matter, he had work to do, and he was sure Phil wouldn’t want to be the one to get in the way, so he just took in a breath, and walked out of the shop as if it were any other normal café.

“Where are you again?” he asked Clint now that he was over the intercom. “I’m outside so it’s a bit easier to talk,” he muttered. Even though it was indeed easier to talk, he still felt the need to mutter under the intercom. He had to be weary about his surroundings after all. The Avengers weren’t as big as they once were, and he didn’t want to draw un wanted attention to himself if he could help it.

He rolled his eyes at Toney’s complaint. He had kids of his own sure, and so did mostly everyone else on his team, but Toney was the only one to have a lot of problems with his kids at the present moment in time. “Maybe Archer and I can give you a lesson in parenthood when this all blows over Stark,” he teased over the inter com and sighed. Why did he have to leave a perfectly good cup of coffee and go out into the wilderness again? He should have asked where they were inside, but maybe if he did that would put them all at a risk. What ever the reason it didn’t seem to be a very good one! Oh well now he could change with out being seen.

Unlike superman, he had to have his outfit in a back pack at all times. He didn’t understand how one man or…not so man could feel comfortable in spandex all day long. Didn’t it bunch up under his legs when he walked or ran? He shook his head and sighed, waiting for exact cordanets. He couldn’t remember if Clint told him where he was before, he was to focused on pouting about the loss of the coffee that he didn’t seem to hear what was going on in his ear until Tony tuned in to complain that was.

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

”Eric sent me. Long story as to why he listened to me.” Austin explained. He was in a way dating Keira aka Erik’s granddaughter even though really there was no real date. Held her prisoner, watched anime with her, kissed her, ran away with her, slept in the same bed as her with a pillow wall between them, came back and she fought side by side in the battle yesterday, saw her off and even gave her a little kiss before she left. They were in a time of war when Loki ruled so yeah all that could be broken down into dates and the leader of the brotherhoods granddaughter was his girlfriend. He was starting to lead the way out the back of the cell when she said to wait. Confused he turned to look at her. ”You better not but I might see it coming.” He really had no control over his ability when he was awake and maybe she could help him, seeing as he did not want to go to Afterlife to train. Knowing full well that his grandmother would try and make him stay. His place was here fighting the war not hiding away in the mountains.

He was about to unlock the cuffs with his clearance code when he heard a voice at the door. Looking to his right Austin saw someone he had only seen videos about in training and pictures in files. His dads friend Tony Stark, his name sake. ”I know how shocking she can be but this does not involve you. So do not get involved.” He said talking back to Ironman. Thanks Cory for making things bad for your dad things just couldn’t go easy. ”This is a matter for something that does not involve S.H.I.E.L.D.. You report to the director who reports to the world counsel. I would only report to the president but seeing as there is no president because of Loki’s ruling I report to no one. So you are interfering with someone who is the same level as the world counsel so stand down now.” Fury called Austin a mini Steve a lot, and the way he was giving orders made him look like his dad.

As he spoke with Tony Stark well gave orders to Tony Stark Austin was doing calculations in his mind. Knowing that grabbing the shield off his back would look like a sign of defence but also a sign of ready to fight same as if he had his hand on his gun. So he left himself looking completely open if he stayed with trying to show no signs of fight. Then came to could he grab his shield faster than the shot Ironamn would send at him? Maybe not but he knew he could duck down drawing his gun and shooting him. Fury, Natasha, Bobbi, and his step mother had trained him enough to have lightning fast reflexes when it came to firearms. But then if he did any shots agents would hear from the cell block over where they were dealing with intruders. It really did not help his nerves that his dad and Clint were talking over the radio and in his ear piece Austin could hear his dad getting closer. He had yet to tell his dad that he was no lover a part of S.H.I.E.L.D. and was director of his own agency. Yeah this was so not the situation to do it in, but it looked like Austin might not have a choice.

Tony Stark
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image Tony over heard Cap's comment about his parenting and sighed saying in sarcasm "sure cap Id love your advice." As JARVIS ran the data of the Joes infront of him seeing there leader Austin's data come up he said "but first cap I think you should know your son is trying to let a shield prisoner escape." Watching Austin carefully he noted his hand on his gun and said "Id drop the weapon boyscout you know that pea shooter aint gonna help against me." Hearing Austin's talk about not answering to shield he said in his usual sarcastic tone "sorry Austin the way I hear it since you answer to the president and there's no longer a president you and your men are just out of a job." His tone changed to stern when he said "look i'm not technically a shield agent myself. I'm just not fond of a certain Asgardian thats thrown this world out of wack. Seeing as your attempting to let a prisoner out that may be part of his little entourage it has become my problem so I'll ask you once for your father's sake stand down Austin. Stand down now and you can explain to Barton and your father why you snuck in during a attempted prison break to free another prisoner and why JARVIS is picking up trace amounts of blood." He really didn't want to hurt the young man seeing as he was Cap's son. He kept his eye on Olivia the last thing he wanted was for one of Austin's men to free her.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Location Shield Base Cell block C., Wearing Armor, Company Austin, Olivia
User Image

User Image

.: Olivia [ Livewire ] Santos :::...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >>> - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - -
>> - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>> - - - - - - - -

There was some hesitation on Austin's part, not that Olivia could blame him she supposed, before he reached for the cuffs on her wrists. He didn't have the chance to unlock them, though, before an all too familiar looking red and gold suit flew around the corner to meet them, weapons raised. Olivia froze, as did Austin, the both of them immediately accessing the new problem in front of them. They couldn't outrun him, and while Olivia still wasn't sure what Austin was capable of, against the Iron Man suit without her powers, there wasn't much she could do...

Great. This wasn't going to end well.

Her powers were out of commission as long as the cuffs remained intact, but her hands were still free enough that she wasn't defenseless defenseless. She sure as hell couldn't punch her way past him, but there were other ways she could work with what she had, for now, if they hoped to get out of there without having to go through Stark and his suit...

Olivia moved quickly before either one of them could stop her, rushing up behind Austin while his back remained to her and drawing a knife from the side of his belt, before throwing the chain from the cuffs over his head and around his neck. She used the chain to pull him back as if to shield herself with him, and held the stolen blade lightly against his throat, taking intentional care not to actually hurt him with it in the process. “Damn shame,” she spoke first to Stark, “the poor kid wasn't supposed to know that part.” Her hands now within reach, Austin could easily unlock the cuffs from where she held him, and she could hopefully immobilize Stark's suit without anyone having to be hurt in the process; Olivia could only hope he caught onto what she was trying to do, at that point, and that he trusted her enough to go along with it. “It looks like we're going to have to do this one of two ways; you can let us walk out of here... or don't, in which case I'll still be walking out of here, and you and the good Captain will be cleaning his boy's blood off the walls, next. Your move, Tin Man.”

Austin had to realize what she was up to and act quick; where she was, Olivia had enough cover to make it very risky for Stark to fire on her without hitting him in the process, but if he did decide to risk it, she was a lot less bulletproof than Austin currently was, and couldn't withstand a repulsor blast without her powers... “Rogers, the code, now she continued, speaking to him still as if he were a hostage, rather than her ally.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
status: well | mood: anxious | location: SHIELD Base, Prison Cells | company: Austin/Tony

User ImagetttUser Image

"Those who don't build, must burn. It was a pleasure to burn."

Fuzzy Pup

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Austin was getting really pissed off. Touching his ear piece so that his dad could hear what he was saying. ”dad you can just ignore him. I am not letting her escape she is under my custory and I can take her to do as I want and your dear friend you named me after is being annoying.” Austin told his dad as he glaired at Tony.

His attention had only been on Tony he didn’t even think that Olivia would try anything. He trusted that she would not do something stupid with Stark right there and here she is holding his knife. As if he wasn’t pissed enough because of Stark Olivia was pushisng his buttons too. Training form Agent May kicked in and he slipped out of hold not getting cut by the knife and took out Olivia’s knees with a kick grabbing his knife away form her. When she was on the ground Austin pulled out a Night Night gun and shot her, twice. With her knocked out Austin put his Night Night gun on his hip and turned back to Stark.

”YOU MOTHER ******** IDIOT!” He shouted at Stark as he walked over to him. “I DON’T GIVE A DAMN IF YOU THINK SHE IS A THREAT BECAUSE OF LOKI THAT IS NOT YOUR CALL! SHE IS UNDER MY CUSTDY AND I WAS GOING TO GET HER TO TALK THROUGH AN INTERIGATION BUT YOU ******** IT UP! BECAUSE I HAD TO KNOCK HER OUT THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL SHE IS GOING TO TALK TO ME NOW! SHE COULD HAVE BEEN THE KEY TO ME GETTING INFROMATON ON LOKI AND FINALLY ENDING THIS GOD DAMN WAR THAT YOU LET START YEARS AGO! SO STAY AWAY FROM MY MISSION AND DON’T GET IN MY WAY! YES I NOW HAVE MY OWN ANGENCY I AM THE COMMENDER OF BUT I AM ALSO HAVE LEVEL EIGHT CLEARINCE MEANING THAT I CAN KNOW A HELL OF A LOT MORE THAN YOU SO STAY THE ******** OUT OF MY WAY DO YOU GOT THAT!”

They always said that Austin was a Steve look alike with the mouth of Fury. Well Fury did train him since he was 3. However Austin forgot that his ear piece was so Clint and his father just heard everything he shouted at Tony.

Shy Bookworm

User ImageUser Image
[ Cap]
played by: ---Spirit_GIrl01!---

Coordinates:

--Navel base of operation?---
      Surrounded By:
      ---Austin, and Tony and whoever is in the base---

THANK YOU DEFFYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
                                  Steven should have been proud of his son for sticking up for himself, and maybe in other circumstances, he would have been, but starting his own origination and trying to get Loki to talk? That was purer madness. Not to mention what he had just done. He groaned as he flew in the borrowed Shield jet that he had near by to the base of operation. Cap landed the Shield ship in the hanger and climbed out of it.

It wasn't easy trying to find his way to his friends, but he was lucky enough to have his ear piece in working condition. He growled a little as he heard what his son was saying over the speaker as he ran to great them. Other parents, crazy and not normal ones, would be proud of their son for starting up something on their own with out help form his parents, but not Cap, he was angry, and what he would find when saw his son for the first time in a while would shock him. Tony had made it there first of course, because he could fly in his jet powered suite, and didn't have to take a shield jet to get from point a to point b. Lucky b*****d.

“I Guess I shouldn’t have stopped for coffee and breakfast along the way,” He muttered to his best friend and glared at his son that was now the problem. He never thought in a billion years he’d have to face the fact that he might have to harm one of his children! The thought pained him to the chore and he glanced over at Tony with a frown. What was he going to do?

Normal parents didn’t have a problem like this. The most they had to worry about was the kids getting into drugs at a young age. He had to worry about his kid going to the dark side, but when he said the kid thought Loki would talk to him he made a gruff laugh. “You really think you could make Loki talk kid?” he asked, and shook his head. “You seriously have issues, but we could work those out together,” a pause. He was going to make a joke out of a serious situation, but that was Tony’s gig. He was the one to make light of a situation, not him. He was always the heroic one, but now he didn’t even know how to deal with this situation.

He glanced over at his friend and frowned. Maybe he should have thought of a plan before showing up. There was more then enough time to think while flying over here, but the thought didn’t cross the hero’s mind until now, and that could cost them. It was bad enough that his son had just did what he had done in front of the two of them, and that made him frown. “Well,” he said, he would have brushed his bangs out of his eyes if he didn’t have his helmet on.

Sometimes he forgot he had it on when he was fighting. “We could do this the easy way or the hard way, step away from her son, and hand yourself in,” he said, but then frowned a little. He did have a point, now that Loki was starting a war, he hadn’t anyone to report back to. He shook his head at that. No. He was still a part of S.H.I.E.L.D and would keep kicking major bad guy butt for them even if it met taking down his son. Loki could have brain washed him for all he knew. That did seem like a Loki thing to do.

Interesting Prophet

User Image

~ Time Travel Device ~ outfit ~ Location: New Asgard, Tower ~ Company: Damon ~ Current form ~ Codename: Damona ~

"Who am I?"
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"That, my dear, is an excellent question."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"Though not one easily answered."

Maya was in Damon’s room waiting for Dante to text her back. She had been pacing and checking her cell every few minutes when there was a knock on the door. Maya just wanted to get back home to her mother and father. Knowing her father he was a nervous wreck by now because that was just how overly protective Alvaro tended to be of her. Luckily her mother was there to keep him under control and from blowing things out of proportion. She was late in bringing Dante back home, so she couldn’t exactly blame her father for being like he was. Maya had been going a little crazy herself being stuck here in the past. She just hoped that neither of them would get yelled at for changing anything by Mrs. Summers. Professor Summer’s wife was scary when she yelled at you, especially when suited up…

Dante warned her to be dressed or hide in bed because he was coming in whether she wanted him to do so or not. It was typical Dante Style. The door opened and her cousin instantly starts saying that he’d found a way for them to get home and all they had to do was contact their Uncle Austin to do it. “That’s brilliant Dante!” Maya exclaimed grinning and hugged her cousin. “Is Uncle Austin still here?” Maya needed to know so she could figure out what events were exactly going down at this moment. If her uncle was still here, then that meant they could easily ambush him. If their uncle wasn’t then she was going to have to change somethings in the past. Because if he wasn’t at the tower then that meant he was at the base breaking out Olivia.

It wasn’t her ideal situation, but she would take care of things and do what needed to be one. This was there possibly one chance of going home. Maya was not going to pass this opportunity up. If they were going to go to the base, then she’d use her true form while there since this was like one of those simulated missions in the danger room.

"What have I to fear?"
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"Your heroes are scattered..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"and I will not be bullied..."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:
German translation:

Interesting Prophet

"Nú var Loki tekinn griðalauss ok
farit með hann í helli nökkvorn.
Þá tóku þeir þrjár hellur ok settu
á egg ok lustu rauf á hellunni hverri.
Þá váru teknir synir Loka Váli ok Nari eða Narfi."

xxxxxxxxxxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now Loki was taken truceless, and was brought
                          with them into a certain cave. Thereupon they took
                          three flat stones, and set them on edge and drilled a
                          hole in each stone. Then were taken
                          Loki's sons Váli and Nari or Narfi..."

User Image

"Brugðu æsir Vála í vargslíki ok reif
                                                                          hann í [sundr] Narfa, bróður sinn.
                                                                          Þá tóku æsir þarma hans ok bundu Loka
                                                                          með yfir þá þrjá [egg]steina, einn undir
                                                                          herðum, annarr undir lendum, þriði undir
                                                                          knésfótum, ok urðu þau bönd at járni."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...the Æsir changed Váli into the form of a wolf,
                                                                                                  and he tore asunder Narfi his brother.
                                                                                                  And the Æsir took his entrails and bound Loki
                                                                                                  with them over the three stones: one stands under
                                                                                                  his shoulders, the second under his loins, the third
                                                                                                  under his houghs; and those bonds were turned to iron."

User Image

Váli continued on playing with the guitar as he listened to Lady Sif. His smirk grew slightly with pride as Lady Sif agreed that his creatures were “quite impressive”. Though he wished his brother would stop playing around with them and simply finish them off. That way he could create more of them for him to spar with. Then again, playing with their opponents was half the fun during a fight. He nodded, knowing that Sif had a point. Not everyone could be content with being confined under the ground. Váli didn’t know how the Midgardian’s had become so accustomed to being confined beneath their feet. However, the affairs of the Midgardians were not their concern. They had simply come down because their mother had been here and they wanted to protect her from harm.

“What those Midgardians might have said is of no concern to me,” he retorted, scoffing slightly at the mention of the guards he and his brother had passed on their way out of the base. “You’re concern for us is appreciated, Lady Sif, but I believe it is also misplaced. Those Midgardians need your concern more than us.” Váli replied as he paused in his playing and looked over at Sif once more. He and Nari had very little trust in either Sif or Thor, which he knew Sif already knew herself. They might be following their mother’s order for the moment, but if either Sif or Thor told them to leave, it would be a different matter entirely. If only he could provoke such a reaction from either of them… “If I may speak freely Lady Sif,” Váli paused a moment, his features taking a serious turn, “My brother and I care not what happens to the Midgardians or Midgard. They could all die and their planet burn and we would simply let it happen. If mother left us here to learn to care for them, then it was in vain.”

Váli turned his gaze from Sif to his brother and rolled his eyes, “Nari, stop playing around and finish them already!” he called to Nari, who simply laughed in return as he avoided yet another attack from the trio of ice golems. However, he complied using a spell to simply burn the creature from the inside out.

“If you want me take this seriously then make it a challenge for me, Váli!” Nari called back from the far side of the clearing. “Greetings Lady Sif, welcome to our training session,” Nari laughed in an almost mocking manner.

“Perhaps something bigger then, brother?” Váli muttered smirking once more and began to concentrate. He conjured a large amount of ice magic to create a giant ice wolf, which was intricately detailed down to the ice chains wrapped around the creature. Unknowingly he’d created an ice version of his older half-brother Fenrir, though he’d purposely chose it to his brother’s dismay. “You wanted a challenge, brother.” Váli retorted to Nari’s visible scowl and the deadly glare that was being shot at him. “It’ll be good practice for you if we meet the real thing in battle.” Váli knew full well that his brother had a slight fear of dogs, but he also knew there might be a chance they’d meet the actual Fenrir in battle… He watched as Nari began to fight this new creature before turning his gaze back to Sif.

“Larger creatures are easier to conjure, while the smaller the creature the harder it is to conjure.” Váli stated as if he was simply talking about the weather. Meanwhile, Nari was currently shooting arrows at the giant ice wolf, which exploded on impact. Though it would take many more such arrows to bring it down simply because of the ice wolf’s sheer size.

User Image

Their Location: Midgard, SHIELD base They're wearing: These Midgardian clothes Company: n/a Their weapons: Odd & Hlif

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
lk333
lk333
Tony Stark
User Image Tony narrowed his eyes when Olivia got ahold of austin he said "look lady if you do this the only way your leaving this base is in a body bag." When Austin suddenly reversed the situation and knocked her out with a night night gun he whisled and said "not bad Rogers Jr....." He was sudddenly caught off guard by Austins beratment and was about to retort when suddenly Cap entered the seen. Looking over he said "if it isn't mister parent of the year himself." When Cap told his own son to stand down and turn himself in Tony for once in his life actually remained silent waiting to see what Austin would do he was now out numbered and outgunned there was no way he was getting Olivia out of this base.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location Shield Base Cell block C., Wearing Armor, Company Austin, Olivia,Steve

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces