Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Poster

User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                                          tab Asgard? What is Asgard? Also if your Uncle needs help I would be happy to heal him on the way to your destination. My my, she was a persistent one. Ryon's stride towards the base nearly came to a halt when he heard the female continue to talk. Clearly unaffected by his insults and warnings. Either she had one hell of a backbone and a tolerance to muscled men, or she was hiding a dark secret about her inner talents. If Ryon was a mind reader or could tell what affinity to power she had, he'd be able to find out just what she was all about. However, he was simply a god with an ego, a weather manipulative talent and an enchanted battleaxe. Among other things, really. But that was just the basics. In this case however, Ryon could tell that the female was interested in a 'walk and talk' kind of scenario. Surely if she was able to bypass through his verbal offenses, she had a misdemeanor that would be of interest for the time being. Looking down at his unconscious uncle, Ryon hadn't addressed where the injury was or even how or why his uncle was temporarily slain. However, he did figure that immediate medical attention was a high priority and SHIELD had both a medical facility and a place to put his uncle for safe keeping.

tab "Asgard of of the homeland to which I was born and raised. It is a home to which sees many fierce and loyal warriors. A land filled with flourishing landscapes and crystal clear waters. A biome that sees the comfort of the sun and the imagination of cloud shapes. A place where there is of no toxic air or mechanical trickery as this world depends upon. You will find no such clothing as these mortals wear on a daily occurrence. You will see buildings adorned in gold, a bridge as fluorescent as the rainbow and a civilization dressed in armor. Our women are of the most beautiful in all the realms. Our men are of the toughest caliber in history. We are gods and goddesses who defend our homeland and are proud to call ourselves Asgardians". Feeling as if that was an acceptable response to offer towards the female's request of what Asgard was, Ryon was content. However, he had failed to address the secondary comment in regards to healing his uncle as Ryon himself hadn't known what fell his uncle ill in the first place. "I would ask that you do such a thing to prolong his health for minutes longer. However, I do not know to which or what reasoning caused my uncle to have fallen".

tab "So was it combat injuries, maybe a spell? I don't see anything that is like a Malboro around here but since this place is different there might be something like it with the ability of casting ailments onto others?". Malboro? Ryon did not recall such a word. The idea of a combat injury was convincing, but the thought of Loki, the trickster and spell caster being thwarted by a spell himself? Doubtable. "It is safe to assume his injuries would be met by that of a weapon or of combat. My uncle is a master spell caster and expert trickster. No one has been able to outcast him in a battle of spells and very little, if not a miniscule few have had the success of landing a suitable blow upon him. Whichever being or beast that has caused my uncle such fell consciousness, shall not be taken lightly. If you feel inclined to guess to which injury my uncle has been suffered to enduring, I am apt to trust you for the time being". Ryon's forward momentum had slowed to a more brisk pace as he adjusted his uncle under his arms once more for comfort. It wasn't that his uncle was heavy. It was simply that of Ryon not being used to carrying people in his arms for such an extensive time.

tab Ryon now had the option to allow his uncle to be unraveled from his cape-covered cocoon and be treated medically from this stranger. Or, Ryon could test his uncles chances of survival by taking him to the SHIELD base which was only a good three minutes away now. As a matter of fact, Ryon could even see the recognizable scenery of barren grass and building fragments now. A conflict of interest had broke out in his mind. While he wanted his uncle to survive, he doubted the injury was that severe. Where as he thought about allowing this stranger to help him, he didn't know what she was truly going to do to his uncle. The essential 'don't trust strangers' mindset had stuck true in his mind and he simply continued to walk beside this female for the extent of the destination path. I'm Suzumie Crescent of Etro. Now she introduces herself. Ryon had wished such an introduction had been made earlier. Without the running towards him and the uncomfortable start of their conversation that is. "Ryon Thorson, of Asgard. Son to the God of Thunder and Goddess of War. Brother to a powerful warrioress". Most likely the first time he had ever addressed himself as that.

tab Sure it was quite an official introduction, without a handshake. But the fact that he had included his father in that introduction and sister still caused a slight tinge of uncomfortability. He had gotten over his sibling jealousy eventually, but the overbearing fact that his father was hardly relevant or around in his life was undoubted. Two minutes until he would reach the SHIELD base of sorts caused Ryon to slowly pick up his pace more. Making frequent checks upon his uncle to make sure there was still a pulse and a rising or falling of breath. It would seem that they both had a clear path towards the base, but not for long. Out of thin air, a table full of random food and drinking assortments would make itself appear many feet in front of them. Such a table that had a table cloth draped close to the ground, if not kissing the top of the sidewalk slabs. This reveal would slow Ryon's motion as he now became cautious, even more so when the table quickly raced towards him and this female. He had quickly sidestepped to not make impact with the table, and was not pleased at the sight one bit. Luckily however, the table had stopped between him and the female.

tab Only seconds had went by before the teacups and drinking assortments had burst and erupted into visual displays of sparks and projectiles shooting skyward. Ryon had been caught off guard completely and stepped back with a far greater distance from the table. Such projectiles having been flown skyward were now bursting in the clouds with aesthetically amusing displays of explosive colorization. Greetings, young ones. We hope you remain careful with that tea. It's a tad excitable The trickster behind such a display had made himself known a mere few milliseconds later as Ryon had immediately began to remember the man from long ago. He hadn't known if the man was merely a clown, or a spell caster such as his uncle. However, he was not in the right mindset to adhere to playing such games. "What source of trickery is this? What has caused you to want to startle me and nearly awaken my uncle?" Ryon demanded, around the same moment a younger male figure had started to jog over. This male seemed far more calm and respectable however. G'morning. Unaware of this man, Ryon simple nodded in acknowledgement cautiously.

User Image

LOCATION | Sidewalk (1 min. from SHIELD Base)
                                                                          ATTIRE | Asgardian Armor | Cape | Balestarius
                                                                          WITH | Loki; Mac/Maci; Chester; Suzumie

User Image
                                                                          xXSekeraXx
                                                                          Ashkitty Love
                                                                          Ophrysia

Sparkly Friend

User Image
“You either die a hero or..."
User Image
"live long enough to see yourself become the villain.”
User Image
Weapons: Eclipse Duel Blades can become bow/arrows and scythe, hands.
Skills:
Crimson Flash,
Summon: Azrael
Drive mode: Valor Drive , Lucky Cat Drive
Witch Trick:Walk on walls, ceilings,ect along with a vanish trick like a Cheshire cat for five seconds minimum except in lucky cat drive it lasts up to a minute the vanish trick.
Multi-Wield: Able to wield different weapons, including hand to hand combat, scythe, bow arrow, duel blades..
Powers:
Heal
Chaser Mines can also form around summoner to act as a shield blowing targets too close back.
Ice manipulation: Glacial Fang and Diamond Dust.
Fire manipulation: Burning Souls and Fire Storm
Lightning manipulation: Thunder Crash (2:42-2:46) and Reverse Polarity which acts as a light electric body shield, enhances physical strikes, alter gravity around the person so they can move about defying it, also focus it on the floor like a sphere to help cushion a high fall so you won't be hurt if you land in it.
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Listening to Ryon explain this Asgard she could not help but smile it did sound like a nice place, but she was the type to see the place and decide whether it was really that nice or not. It seemed like he was boosting a bit about his home which made her think of a little kid bragging about something it was cute but she could not allow herself to laugh out loud so she did so mentally. Looking over his uncle some more she noticed something a bit off there was a stain or something on the cape. Maybe she could have a better look at his uncle to better assess the damage and try to figure out the real damage hopefully it was just one instead of two separate things.

As he described his uncle she was making mental notes giving nods to let him know she was listening and coming up with some sort of plan of attack on healing this man. " I noticed there is a stain on your cape was that always there? Also I will be happy to assist, maybe when we reach the place you are heading I can be of more assistance. " Raising a hand she slowly started to put it over his uncle to work on healing him. Still when she started she felt something really odd like something fighting back a viciously wanting to greedily take this man. Whatever it was she could not take care of it now, but she did pick up on something else a toxin and focused in more on taking care of that.

As he adjusted she would pull her hand back allowing him to do so peacefully before putting her hand back over the uncle. " Well whatever did this to him seemed to know what it was doing. There is some sort of hex or curse that is repelling me from taking care of it, maybe if your uncle can regain enough strength I can work with him to take care of this curse. There is also a second some powerful toxin I can take care of that but it will take some time." Keeping up with him she was surprised when an odd display of fine tea and dishes became a forth of July display!

Looking at the table that separated them, then this guy who looked like a clown, and some other guy who walked over to them she just looked over at Ryon as if to ask if they were friends of his. Either way this was not good they needed to get his uncle help and this was just taking away time that was needed for healing the man. Hearing his reaction calling this trickery and almost awaking his uncle she guessed they were not friends exactly and she went into her combat state of mind. Take in everything she could about these new faces and use any weakness they show to your advantage. "Thanks for the greeting and display but we must be going, right Ryon."

She was ready to do what she could to give him a head start and do what she could to keep these new faces back if needed.

User Image

Drive:None
Theme:Following Ryon.
With: Ryon, Loki, and two new people

Ophrysia
Mr Celtic Enigma
Ashkitty Love

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
“Fool all my senses perfectly, weave your illusions as you will…”

User Image

“Is this the best you Have??!” Fray roared as loud as he possibly could, the sound clearly, unmistakably, and undeniably eerily similar to the roars of the hulk. To anyone hearing them but not witnessing him, it would sound like the hulk was on a rampage. To those who were close enough it would look like that too. But if anyone were in a position to look closely, they’d see the hulk like being was the wrong coloration, and the wrong size for that matter. The being was larger, and had tan skin instead of green. What was more he was wearing full clothing and the clothing wasn’t stretched to the limit nor was it ripped or torn. What was more the being was not raging mindlessly. It was much more focused, and It was wielding a massive double edged sword. This was Fray in his own transformed state. He made no more sound as he charged through the front doors of a building. Sword held in both hands in a position like a baseball player would hold the bat, and through column after column, wall after wall, Fray charged through the building in pursuit of his enemies.

These chitauri were cowards. They fled before him. But their cowardice was not something Fray could not understand. He knew the damage he could wreak and had already wrought in pursuit of his enemies. He continued give chase and eventually the chase led outside the building through a window on one of the upper floors. The Chitauri fled through the window for their very lives, and on ground level the building began to creak and lean. Then the glass on the ground floor shattered as one wall buckled and the building toppled. The building came crashing down and after the wreckage had settled the chitauri seemed relaxed as if victorious. However, victory was not as close as they believed. For the wreckage nearest them, the top of the building exploded and Fray came charging out of it sword at the ready. The chitauri did not react fast enough and quickly the small group was slaughtered. Fray stood there; catching his breathing for a short moment. Though he wasn’t really out of breath at all. He picked up a piece of cloth and wiped the blade of his sword clean.

“…Just keep in mind you can’t fool my intuition, And I’m coming in for the kill.

Mood: Calm, but disappointed Status: 100% health, Transformed Location: Midgard Dangerous: But of course, I’m the God of mass destruction, and I’m in my transformed state

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

User Image
"When All things are said and done…"

User Image

“That one was crafted by the horned robot that follows Corlene everywhere. Though If Mr. Stark were to make one it probably would be better.” Ragnarok said before taking a sea next to Clint‘s bed. “When all is said and done, I am my father’s son, but no matter how much I may resemble him, I am not him. Nor will I ever be or ever want to be. I am my own person. Though Mr. Coulson and others can’t seem to grasp that, as many times as I’ve been shot at in recent years.” Then Ragnarok shifted in his seat and rolled his shoulders one at a time. He looked like he was more than a little stiff. He continued trying to stretch. “I knew I should have gotten up to stretch every couple of hours last night, but it was worth it to be awake when Avalon woke up.”

User Image

"…I am still my father‘s son."

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tony laid face first on the floor groaning because of his pain. No painkillers and no adrenaline left his body feeling all the hits he took in the battle yesterday. The last injury he got yesterday was the one that hurt the most. To protect TJ and her mom tony took his old arc and shot it with his repulsor beam at it once he had the two duck down, sure he took out a lot of the enemy but he got hit by the explosion. Well last time he was in an explosion he got shrapnel in his chest and needed to have an arc put inside his chest to save his heart.

Using his strength and pushing through the pain Tony rolled onto his back and looked up at her. ”Stop complaining I have the suit made so that it can fit on you with your tail not causing you pain. Did you not notice the fingers as well?” He asked her. It was plenty big on her so that her tail was not to cause any problems and it fit around her hands nicely.

Tony did a motion with his arms and one of the gauntlets left her and attached to his hand and he shot a repulsor beam at the gun knocking it across the room.”Okay JARVIS let her go.” Tony ordered, and just like that the armor fell off TJ’s body piece by piece ending up in a pile at her feet.

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Freyja Njordrdottir
Love- Beauty - Fertility - Gold - Seid - War - Death

Gersemi Odrdottir
Daughter of Od and Freyja - Future Queen of the Valkyrie - Asgardian Alchemist

Sigyn Forsetidottir
Mother of Vali and Nari - Goddess of Compassion and Order - Victorious

Hnoss Freyjadottir
Daughter of Freyja and Od - Heiress of Folkvangr - Matchmaking Volva

Gersemi, midstep, saw the darkness rise and engulf her. Her eyes widened, as if desperate to hold onto the light, though they hardly had a second to take in her predicament as she was at once expelled from the black portal to stand not far from the trickster himself. She turned on him, a rage fueled by fear-induced adrenaline shrouding her expression in a darkness to rival the receding portal. "Vámr! I shall leave more than a shallow wound on your neck should you bring that blackness back around me again!" she exclaimed. The scythe held tightly in her hands served to add a visual aide to her threat. In a huff, she went to stand with her family, who were suddenly closer than before.

Freyja moved forward, steps fiery at the Nifilheim witch's insult, only to freeze in her approach, blocked by the dragon, who was made a man once more. "Great fool, remove yourself from the villainess's side before--" she commanded, but her words were caught in her throat before she could finish her threat. The man took hold of Hel's wrist and both were shrouded in a hellish miasma. Freyja took a few paces back, taking hold of her whip with both hands and holding it across her body like a shield. She watched as the black mist dissipated, leaving a beast seemingly more fierce than the one before. "Norns..." the goddess muttered under her breath. The odd soul was made a fool by his devotion to the foulest of witches. She both pitied him and wanted to put him down in great amounts. She heard Hnoss's single foodstep as her daughter stepped up to whisper to her, "Mama, what would you have me do? My cards... Maybe the--" Before letting the girl finish her thought, the goddess raised a hand to shush her. "Not right now, Hnoss. Plot with your divination cards, but do not attack this moment. Hel looked as shocked as we are. With luck, she will fight her way out and we will have one less pest on our hands," she advised. Hnoss remained silent, only the quiet shuffling of cards an indication that she was doing as Freyja asked.

Sigyn stood by her sons, taking in the situation at hand, trying to find a way to be useful. At the moment, none of her loved ones were being threatened. Yes, Gersemi was sent by portal, but she looked unharmed across the current field of battle. Though she noted that the girl had ended up by Loki and she predicted that she would feel a pang in her heart at seeing him, something about him was too...different, as if he was not himself, not the man she loved despite his rejection. She did not see the good in him she could normally see. In fact, this "Loki"'s innards were darker than a starless night. In a low voice, she chose to strategise with her sons. "Vali, Nari, if that beast seeks to harm our friends, I will put up an illusion before its eyes. As her enemy is inside of it somehow, allow Lady Freyja to decide whether or not to attack. When she does, you two do so from behind. If it turns this way, fall back."

Shy Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
Talia Josephine 'TJ' Wagner
Granddaughter of Magneto & Azazel
Daughter to Nightcrawler & Scarlet Witch
Sister to Damon
Girlfriend to Tony Rogers

TJ frowned as Tony spoke though it would have been easier to feel those features that he spoke of had she been able to move her fingers or indeed any part of her body! She rolled her eyes though she was glad that he cared enough to come and find her. He didn’t have to do that but she did! She waited until every bit of the armour was on the floor around her before bounding over to his side. She rolled him over kissing every bit of his face multiple times declaring her love for him after each and every kiss. She swept some of his hair to the side admiring him for a moment before picking him up as she had been trained to do in the x-men.

He wasn’t as heavy as she thought that he would be, she rose to a standing position. She smirked to herself as she walked over to the gun and used her tail to pick it up. “Ok Tony? Now ve go back to zhe base!” she said walking out of the house confidently. She didn’t think that Tony could handle a teleportation so this would be the easiest and quickest way to get him home again and back in bed.

“Tony you can send zhe suit ahead of us right?” she questioned him as the slowly made their way back albeit much slower than TJ would have liked. Not that Tony was heavy or that she couldn’t do it. She could she had enough training to give her the ability to carry him. That and she loved the feeling that she was actually helping him out, she was being useful to him in a practical way!

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams.
Jacob Summers

Standing up Jacob closed his eyes and adjusted his visor and his hair. Opening them once again he saw Olivia and Jane and everything in his eye sight was tinted red. Still something odd to see. ”What its not like it was hard to sleep after being so worn out from last night.” He commented. Besides they knew he liked a drink after a hard battle against the Chitauri.

As Jane and Olivia talked to the boy Jacob sat on Olivia’s bed and rubbed his palm against his forehead. Normally he had a beer or two and never had a hangover. Last night he went for the stronger stuff and had a splitting headache for it. Even with the feeling of his head slitting open he could tell Jane was troubled. Letting her go she commented about leaving. When the time was right Jacob would tell Olivia because Jacob did not know if he wanted to say anything in front of this kid that gave Jacob the feeling he did not like him. Why was that? Sure he was just insulted but Jacob chuckled. ”Oh don’t worry they know I am a trouble maker they spent years with me. And she is like my sister so it was like a bunk bed sleep over.” He said and chuckled.

The kid may be acting like he didn’t like Jacob but everything said made Jacob smile and once Chester left the room Jacob laughed. That liquid comment was the thing that pushed him over the edge. Laughing ended when he winced from his side hurting, so apparently he was more injured then he thought form yesterday. ”He may not like me but I like him.” There was a pause and now was the time. ”Liv you don’t have to worry about me I am going to go see my girlfriend, the reason why I will stay here at the base and not leave with you or Jane if you ever decide to leave.”

User Image
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me
'til then I walk alone...
"The world will be his; the Universe, yours...

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - = >> << = - - - - - - - - - - -
The Other
The Mad Titan's Servant
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image
The Other merely raised a brow in response to the goddess' angry an fear-fueled words. In spite of her threat however, no actual attack followed, and the daughter of Freyja quickly turned and returned to her mother's side. With the young goddess' absence, The Other let his focus return to the large dragon creature once again, taking note of it's sudden transformation with Hel's dissapearance; it did not go unnoticed how similar it's new found form seemed to be to the sombre mistress it had rushed to protect, down to the fiery glow of it's blade-like scales that held an uncanny likeness to Hel's own weaponry. This one was a beast to be wary of, indeed, though The Other still could not confirm which side the creature had chosen to take. It was loyal to young goddess of death, in any case. The Chitauri commander would merely have to wait and see where an alliance between them would lead, if there was to be one...

Either way it was only Hel's cooperation now, along with that of her brothers, that he truly had need to earn. Their power would be all he and his master required to demolish what remained of Earth's rebellion, and any other world that stood beyond it. And with two of the Infinity stones now returned completely to their hands, the strange beast would be a unstoppable asset, but hardly a necessity to the Titan's plans.

So he only watched in silence for the moment being, raising a hand to stop a small number of the Chitauri soldiers that stepped forward in the direction of the dragon creature and forcing them to lower their weapons and stand down a good distance away. The dragon, now facing the goddess Freyja and her daughters, seemed to almost be suffering from some internal struggle, or if he assumed correctly, a battle of sorts. Perhaps this creature and the goddess of death, wherever it had led her to vanish to, were not the allies he first thought they were. “Leave them, for now...” he spoke lowly to the Chitauri soldiers beside him; “I intend to see how this plays out. Perhaps, if we are fortunate, we will find ourselves short one handful of Asgardians at the hands of this beast.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
status: well || mood: cautious/ambitious || location: First Floor, Stark Tower || company: Gersemi/Freyja/Hnoss/Erik Black-Soul/Sigyn/Vali/Nari

User Image

... and the humans, what can they do but burn?"
User Image

User Image

Erik wasn't sure how much time had passed before he finally decided it was time to leave the quiet confines of his quarters. The Brotherhood leader stood from the chair he'd been sitting in, and turned for the door before he paused, returning momentarily for his phone that had been left sitting on a side table. Erik quickly searched through the list of contacts before settling on the one he was looking for, and almost hesitantly pressed the key to call. A dull ring reverberated from the other line once, twice, many times without an answer, before the recorded voice to leave a message followed.

“Killian Jones is dead” he started as soon as the recipient's line allowed, pausing only for a moment before he continued with his message; “as is our alliance with these creatures. Contact me as soon as this reaches you; I need to know that the fail-safe is still in your possession.”

With that he ended the call, and pocketed the phone before leaving his quarters to venture downstairs and deal with the inevitable; they were burying a respected fellow mutant today, and in the knowledge that Jones had in part been his responsibility in the events of this last mission, he would have to face the others not only in this, but also to tell them that they were not to remain at Stark Tower any longer than was necessary. They could no longer call it safe, and if The Brotherhood expected to survive the remainder of the war, their alliance with the so-called king and his forces was to end now. The souvenir he'd left Loki with would keep them on fair terms for now; Erik only required it to do so until he and his fellow mutants could regroup and form a new plan.

Two Chitauri soldiers passed by him silently in the hall; Erik paid them no mind or acknowledgement, not that he commonly did, as he went to meet with he others.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

status: well | location: Stark Tower, New Asgard | company: No One

User Image User Image

- - - < - - - - - - - - << - - - - -
"I've been at the mercy of men just following orders.
Never again."

Interesting Prophet

User ImageUser Image
User Image
[ outfit ] innocence

IndentHel leaned into the embrace she and Fenrir shared, both content to stay like this for a while longer. Still, Fenrir knew that it likely wouldn’t last for too long, but would enjoy the embrace while it would last. He hoped the embrace would be enough to comfort Hel at least for the moment. He could guess at what was bothering her without having to ask, though Fen couldn’t know for sure. His frown deepened into a scowl as his own mind began to wonder in the uneasy silence, which had fallen over them, his body tensing slightly. Fenrir knew that there was no chance of things going back to how it was before they were torn apart. They were all too changed by their individual prisons for that too ever happen and that b*****d Odin was to blame for it all. All the Aesir were to blame for ripping apart their family, for their mother’s death. The damned Aesir did it all because they were frightened by prophecies given by the Norns. Fenrir could still remember his father’s pleas with the Aesir court as he and his siblings were dragged away, but that had done nothing to stop the Aesir.

IndentThe Aesir had done nothing, but bring truth to those damned prophecies. Instead of preventing the prophecies from coming true, the Aesir had created in him his hatred and lust for Aesir blood. Fenrir would gladly take part in the destruction of Asgard and he would taste the blood of Odin if it was the last thing he did. Odin was responsible for taking them away from their mother, imprisoning them for centuries and more he was sure. The b*****d was his to kill and anyone who got in his way would suffer the same fate as the Allfather. Of that Fenrir was certain. No one would dare to take his siblings away from him again now that they had finally been reunited. Anyone who thought otherwise would be torn limb from limb and their life blood strewn about them.

IndentHis thoughts were interrupted by Hel abruptly standing, freeing herself from his embrace. He could feel the anger flowing off her in waves and could sense the reason just outside the confines of the Tower. He stood slowly, a low growl beginning to emit from hid throat. The Aesir b***h dared to venture here again, knowing that his sister was inside this citadel. Fenrir knew well the ill history between his sister and the Vanir Witch and wouldn’t stand to let her harm his sister again. Though he knew that Hel could take care of herself well with her daggers, it didn’t stop the rage and worry from rising. Though she didn’t give him any time to argue as magical smoke swirled around Hel’s form engulfing her. His sister was gone before he could utter either one complaint or agreement. “Yes, let us rid ourselves of these vermin sister,” Fenrir said softly to himself, a malicious smile spreading across his lips. There was no one to stop him from giving into his bloodlust now…

IndentDark blood red smoke swirled around Fenrir now until it had fully engulfed him, his bloodlust painting the smoke. Unlike his siblings, he had inherited only a little magical ability from his father, but this was one of things he was able to do. It had been sometime since he’d been able to do any sort of magic, but luckily he was only traveling a short distance down to in front of the Tower. Fenrir just hoped his sister hadn’t killed them all before he got his chance to sink his teeth into at least one.

Indent---

IndentReaching the ground floor of the building, Fenrir noted that no Aesir blood had yet to be shed. The Vanir Witch and her children still lived as did the Aesir pet his father was protecting and the two warriors who stood next to her. Not far from the battle stood a being wearing the guise of his father. Fen could easily tell just by sensing the beings presence, which was obviously not the same as Loki’s. However another matter was demanding his attention: his sister. He could still sense her presence, but it was mixed with that of a two headed dragon. The dragon appeared to be made of weaponry which resembled the daggers Hel wielded.

IndentA low growl began emitting from his throat, an enraged scowl twisting his features, as he approached the dragon. Once he knew his sister was safe, Fenrir would taste Aesir blood. Until then, his siblings were his top priority. “Where is Hel?” Fenrir demanded of the two headed dragon. “What have you done with her?” He didn’t care what he had to do to this creature, but it would suffer for anything it had done to his sister. “Tell me or face my wrath, you wretched beast!” His rage was building even more with each second Hel was out of his sight and likely out of his reach. If the dragon didn’t give him what he wanted then his wolf form would be more than enough to do battle with it.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
location :: New Asgard - Tower - outside the TowerxXxXx InfectedInnocencegavepermission xXxXx
company :: Hela, Erik, The Other, Freyja, Gersemi, Hnoss, Sigyn, Vali & NarixXxXx InfectedInnocencegavepermission xXxXx

Interesting Prophet

User Image
*~ Alvaro Lokison ~*

"Every Villain is a Hero in his own mind."

User ImagexxxUser Image

this is my real life
                                            I'm half asleep and I am wide-awake
                                            This habit is always so hard to break
                                            I don't want to be the bad guy...

"No that b***h is not my mother." Alvaro responded no sooner than Jormungandr had finished speaking the initial question. Alvaro sat up in his bed now and sat on the edge of it, facing Jormungandr. The mere thought of him and Enya sharing a mother disgusted him. His hands gripped the edge of his bed tightly to help him control his anger that was just looking for an outlet. "She is nothing to me, but a loathsome telekinetic who enjoys tormenting me and anyone else she dislikes." He saw no reason to be anything, but bluntly honest with his half brother. Well, at least when it came to Phoenix and Enya. That was the only exception for the moment. "Phoenix is one of the most powerful mutants to join father's allies, which is why Enya is favored by the Chitauri commander, who obviously hates me."

Alvaro could have gone on longer, but he held his tongue. He'd ranted about the subject long enough. "As for my own mother..." He trailed off deciding how to put it. There was so many things he could say here, so many mixed and conflicting feelings. Before talking to his father about the subject yesterday his response would have been different and the question easier to answer. However, now having gained some light on the subject of his mother, Alvaro didn’t really know how to put it, let alone deal with his knew found knowledge. "Father tells me she was a traitor, who left shortly after I was born. I never knew her." The young god finally finished, deciding that would be the most accurate response to the question. Alvaro hoped Jormungandr wouldn’t inquire further, simply because that was really all he knew about his mother. Well, almost everything he knew.

...I'm under the gun
                                            Feel like the only one
                                            I just can't decide what I'm running from

Currently wearing: Outfit
"I feel I'm doing what I should've done a lifetime ago; for a little while I'm not afraid.
Maybe it's because I'm doing the right thing at last.
Maybe it's because I've done a rash thing and don't want to look the coward to you..."

User Image

.: Olivia [ Livewire ] Santos :::...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >>> - - - - - - - - - - - -
User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>> - - - - - - - -

“No, I'm pretty sure you did save my arse, yesterday” she said in agreement wit Chess, the joking note somewhat gone from her voice; though it took some effort not to laugh at the younger mutant's remark to Jacob. She would have been worse off, if not dead, if it hadn't been for him. There was no arguing that. As Chess continued, she tried not to let herself look concerned at his following mention of Mad Harring, only nodding in agreement and answering with a brief “maybe” when he suggested they could learn from the odd being. She didn't entirely agree with the idea; she didn't agree with it at all, actually. Harring had quite the tendency to set her nerves on edge from the first time they'd met, and it was beyond her that Chess was not only familiar with Mad, but they seemed to be on friendly terms. What that meant, she wasn't entirely sure.

Shortly after, Chester suggested going to the cafeteria to find breakfast, which Olivia had to admit she was grateful for, not being allowed to leave the medical ward herself just yet; “Thanks, Chess” she spoke after him, not saying anything about his comment regarding the rum bottle until he was out of the room. “You should probably eat something, too” she said to Jake once it was the two of them, “I doubt that rum has done you any favors on an empty stomach.”

Jacob seemed to refrain from answering her previous question until the younger mutant left the room, but Olivia was certain that the shock was evident on her face when he did finally tell her what it was he wanted to say. He was staying with SHIELD.

She... she hadn't counted on this happening at all. Olivia had offered what help she could give to Director Hill, sure, but as far as actually staying with SHIELD...

That wasn't to say that the news Jake had dropped on her was entirely bad news, if the sudden smile on her face was any indication. “Woah, hold on; girlfriend? When did this happen?” But she already had a pretty good guess; the young woman he'd been talking to in the cafeteria just the other day, Stark's daughter, immediately came to mind. Jake had only mentioned their history in passing, but it was easy to tell they'd known each other for a long time.

“What does Jane have to say about all of this?” she asked, guessing that Jake had already spoken to her about it; she couldn't say for sure if the astrophysicist would be entirely keen on remaining with SHIELD, after everything. If Jane chose to leave, then so would Olivia, that much was a given; but if she decided to stick around... well, wasn't that an entirely different set of demons. The Hybrid didn't feel entirely safe there, far from it in fact; a strong sense of wariness and distrust that she'd have to swallow quickly if she did have to remain behind what she still felt were enemy lines. Leaving the others behind wasn't an option in her books.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
status: injured but recovering | mood: exhausted/conflicted | location: SHIELD Base, Medical Ward | company: Chester/Jacob

User Image User Image

"Those who don't build, must burn. It was a pleasure to burn."

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
“Born of memories and tears, in place where unworthy souls come to sleep.”
“Created from joys and fears, created of a sorrow so unbelievably deep.”
“Forged in fires of ice and death, crafted of a soul’s hastened breath.”
“Possessed of strength forged in life’s end, there is no death for me around the bend.”

User Image

“Born of the might of those in deaths embrace, created a soul in this wretched place.”
“Please realize your plight, please do not start this fight.”
“This isn’t about might, it’s about wrong and right.”
“Be on your way, please realize your plight.”
“You will not survive this day, you will not see through this night.”

Within Erik’s mind, a figure stepped out of the shadows. “You‘ll find that isn‘t going to work my queen. When I touched you and transformed, I included you in my transformation.” Then the figure was revealed as Erik himself, or at least a vision of him, a representation of him within his own mind. He stood fully dressed, and bowed to her like a true gentleman. Then this visage exploded in black mist and within Erik’s own mind, His current physical form appeared before her. A two headed dragon influenced not only by Hel’s daggers, but by her clothing and the power she controls as well. “I will endure any pain to protect you. When I transform from the human like form to my dragon form, what ever is in my hands will influence my dragon form’s appearance and powers. Since I was holding on to your arm when I transformed, you, your weapons, your clothing, and every ounce of your power influenced my transformation, and thusly while I am transformed every ounce of your power is at my disposal.”

Then the visage of Erik’s current form faded from his mind. “As Long as you are in danger, I cannot in good conscience release you. I answered Odin’s call for one reason alone. To tell you how I feel about you. I owe no loyalty nor favor to Odin. I will see you safe. Not imprisoned. Here in my very mind, you are safe from all who attack you. The only way for some else to attack you in here, is to kill me. And I can‘t die.”

His voice as he spoke to Hel was still in pain, but not as much as before. Even after her spell, He sounded like he was in less pain, but the truth was, he wasn’t. He was in more pain than most beings could imagine, and then his human visage appeared in his mind once more. He stared at her with determination in his eyes, more than any other being before him. “I will Endure any pain to protect you!” And then the visage of Erik’s human form repeated Hel’s spell. The daggers in her hands glowed even brighter and the visage repeated the spell again, and again, and again. With each new utterance of the spell, the blades in Hel’s hands glowed more brilliantly until they began to shine like the moon in the sky. Then they began to shine like a star. The blades of the daggers glowed white hot with power. And Still Erik continued to withstand the pain. He refused to give up. He had said he’d endure any pain for her, and he was a dragon of his word. He choked out the words, “I-I will…I will…I will endure any pain… for you!” The visage of him was on his hands and knees, barely able to breathe, barely able to move; rising slowly to one knee and then to stand. And the last two words of his declaration rumbled into twin roars of righteousness and power. He really meant it. He really would endure any pain for her sake, and right now he was enduring unimaginable pain. His resolve remained steadfast and uncompromising. “I love you with every ounce of my soul. And I will protect you from all who would harm you! If Odin himself comes for you, Then he will meet his own death!!” And then there was pause and his mindscape began to quake.

On the outside, In the world, Erik was shaking, his body in tremendous, unimaginable pain. But through out this he had been growling. He thread his heads back and roared. It was a violently loud and primal sound that could strike fear into any mortal.

Erik was still changing. All parts of his form influenced by Hel’s daggers started to glow and then shine brightly in a contained fashion, though one could feel the sheer amount of power contained within them. Soon though the shining blades of dark metal began to shine even more brightly, even more intensely. Then his bladed scales began to turn a smoldering red in color and give off heat like Hel’s daggers initially had. At the same time The cloth like wing membranes began to armor themselves in dark metal plates. Soon the whole body was giving off the black mist that clung to the ground. The mist however soon began to thicken and rise into a thick and heavy black fog that obscured the mighty dragon. Everywhere the mist touched became obscured in the black fog. Even from above the fog, nothing could be seen within. But then the fog began to recede toward a single point. It began to swirl around the two headed dragon that was Erik. The black fog swirled closer and closer to him until it wrapped itself about him and formed an ancient looking silken robe with sleeves for his twin necks, for his wings, four legs, and tail. The edges of the cloth wisped away into nothingness, but the cloth never shrank. Then armored plates seemingly forged to fit his form perfectly formed all around him, and began to attach to the robe, lock together, and form a suit of armor. This armor was made of the same dark metal as the daggers Dod and Skam. The armor no sooner than it had been attached began to smolder red. The sounds of metal stressing could be heard as new brightly shining blades extended out of the armor plates.

Finally the changes stopped, and Erik looked at his prey. It was then that he noticed Fenrir demanding of him Hel’s location and accusing him of doing something ill to her. “Calm yourself, and show some respect. I am Protecting her from any and all attackers in the safest place in existence. In my very mind. You‘re insinuating that I would harm The woman I love. The Queen I am sworn to serve with my eternal and truly immortal life. You best be careful who you insult. And I‘ll excuse the wretched beast comment this time because you didn‘t know any better.” Then He turned one of his twin heads to look at The Asgardians behind him and said, “Nice plan, but there’s one problem with it. Illusions, even those of the trickster god himself, won’t work on me.”

Then Erik Flapped his powerful wings once to stretch them, it had been a while since he’d flown, and so it felt good to stretch his wings a little. Then He returned his attention to Fenrir and said, “Now, If you’d like to assist me in protecting Hel and in fighting this Witch, I’d be most grateful. And Just so you know, Hel can hear and see everything I do.”

“You‘re playing with fire, stoking a dragon‘s ire.”
“If you are fighting for love and pride, If you so desire your end.”
“You will no longer be denied, but I will miss you dearly, My dearest friend.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out