User Image
T S E N G

location {Boy Dorm Hallway}
company {Demyx and Faris -> Vaan and Irvine}

тнιѕ ιѕ ησт тнє ωαу ιηтσ му нєαят, ιηтσ му нєα∂
This spark of black that I seem to love
ιηтσ му вяαιη, ιηтσ ησηє σƒ тнє αвσνє

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

The way the boy was stuttering about confirmed enough for Tseng to make an accurate answer. Demyx had nothing to do with the footprints. He didn't even have a clue as to who left them. This meant he had very little time before the footprints vanished into literal air. Before he could excuse himself, however, a charming purplette came up to them.

She was spunky. There was an energy brewing like a storm beneath that pretty face. It was both fascinating and intimidating. There had been people in the past he had come across that contained such a spirit, and those were the ones he ended up socializing with. Their souls were intoxicating and stimulating. He made a note to speak with the lady later.

Eyes returned to the blond, having completely lost interest in this recent prey. "You're dismissed." With that, he turned and left, swiftly disappearing like a shadow among the crowd of scholastic peoples. The footprints were fading fast, though luckily they left small marks behind from the users shoes. They led to the boy dorms. If he couldn't tell from the marks alone that it was a male, this would've been a glaring sign. And there he was.

There. He. Was.

The footprints led right to him. A cocky boy carelessly holding his arms behind his head. There was grass on his shoes, stuck to the laces. Tseng's dark eyes narrowed, mind reeling with proper punishment to bestow. Of course, it couldn't be too severe. After all, the school year had only just begun. Perhaps a warning? Yes. A warning. The only one he will receive the entirety of his stay up until graduation. The man swooped in, footsteps quiet compared to the noise in the main hall. He was certain the gentleman with him would see the security guard coming first and give some sort of warning. As much as Tseng adored the element of surprise, he had to let this chance go.

"Vaan." The boy didn't have a last name on any of his records. At least it wasn't such a common name like Steve. "I'd like to have a word with you."

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

тнιѕ ιѕ נυѕт му ωαу σƒ υηℓєαѕнιηg тнє ƒєєℓιηgѕ ∂єєρ ιηѕι∂є σƒ мє
ρυѕн υρ тσ му вσ∂у, ѕιηк уσυя тєєтн ιηтσ му ƒℓєѕн
gєт υη∂яєѕѕє∂, тα-тαѕтє тнє ƒℓєѕн
вιтє ιηтσ мє нαя∂єя, ѕιηк уσυя тєєтн ιηтσ му ƒℓєѕн
ραѕѕ тнє тєѕт, тα-тαѕтє тнє ƒℓєѕн
нσℓ∂ мє υρ αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ
gινє ιт тιℓℓ ι вєg, gινє мє ѕσмє мσяє
мαкє мє вℓєє∂, ι ℓιкє ιт яαω
ℓιкє ιт яαω, яαω, яαω
ρυѕн υρ тσ му вσ∂у, ѕιηк уσυя тєєтн ιηтσ му ƒℓєѕн

Single Gaian

21,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
User Image

tab tab Today was finally the day to get started. However, she had gotten a call a week before from Hilda in regards for the food for the first day. She had shook her head, but accepted the task to get things done. Throughout that week she worked with Hilda in order to know what should be catered. That whole week was gone in a flash and everything was done.

tab tab That is, except for one thing.

tab tab "Of all the things to not be available..." Lulu sighed as she had to cook it herself to bring to the table. Luckily she was able to use the kitchen to make the cookies. So if she wasn't out there at the food stands, she was at the Home Ecs room. And if she wasn't there, then she was watching over the food with other patrons to make sure nothing goes wrong. At the moment, she is there at the food stands, offering cookies to other students who have already found their way there.

tab tab When she was done with that, her head turned and she took notice of the Security guy there. ..What was his name? Lulu silently pondered with a nonchalant look upon her face. Mm... Whatever it was, he didn't exactly seem the trustworthy type.

ʟ σ c ʌ т є םwaywardfinder wayward є м σ τ ɪ σ ɴwaywardfinder wayward
                      User ImageFood stands wayward User Image Occupied ;; weary
                      τ ʜ σ υ ɢ ʜ τ ѕwaywardfinder wayward ѡ ɪ τ ʜwaywardfinder wayward
                      User ImageA busy day... wayward User Image Random people

Wheezing Gekko

User Image

User Image

identification 「Dincht, Zell」
grade .level 「Senior 」
club. member 「SeeD, Robotics」
crush ? I-it's none of your business, okay!?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Zell was delighted that the three he had found were so friendly, but his delight quickly faded into embarrassment. "Girls' hallway?! I'm in the girl's dorm?! His face flushed crimson for a moment and he briefly contemplated running off. However, the girl called Selphie didn't seem bothered by it at all. He put a hand to his head and tried to blow off the embarrassment as best he could. "I-I had no idea. Sorry..."

Zell shook Selphie's hand and grinned. "She's kind of cute..." He offered his hand to Eiko, and then turned his attention to the Moogle, whose movements had caught his attention. Zell assumed he was happy about being at the school. " Whoa! Fancy name you got there, Moglin. And a fancy suit to go with it. So... are you a faculty member?" Hes scratched his head and then put his hands on his hips and leaned forward a little to study him. It seemed pretty cool that there were Moogles everywhere, but this was the only one he'd seen in a fancy suit.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
✓✕
「Girl's dorm hallway」 Location
「With Eiko, Moglin and Selphie 」 Current. Party
「x 」 Learn the school's layout
「x 」 Get to know Selphie, Eiko and Moglin
「 」 Task 3
「 」 Task 4

Format by Devoured by Darkness. Permission to use granted by Devoured by Darkness.

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
User Image
User Image══════════════╗
Companions: Olette and Boko

╚══════════════User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The moogle hadn’t been been gone long when someone approached them. A fellow student and she liked Chocobos! Yes! “Boko’s more family than anything,” Bartz said, patting the Chocobo on his beak. Boko let out a proud kweh and Bartz chuckled. “I’ve known him ever since I was little and I couldn’t bear the thought of him being sold with everything else.” At this he nuzzled into his bird’s feathers. “But it seems the school policy won’t allow him here. I gotta find a loophole somehow.”

Hmm, but maybe saying this to another student wasn’t a good idea. Maybe she’d run off and tell a faculty member that he wanted to find a loophole and get both him and Boko in trouble. So not fair, he thought. But she probably wouldn’t. She liked Chocobos after all.

“So I’m Bartz Klauser and you’ve already met Boko,” he said once more patting his friend’s beak before holding out a hand to the girl. Boko also wanted to meet her and took a few steps forward before tapping her shoulder with his beak. “He likes you!” Bartz exclaimed with laughter. This was a good sign. Chocobos were excellent judges of character or so Bartz had always figured.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Location GymX
Companions No oneX
╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clothes packed in the closet and dresser, bed made, desk set up and ready for homework, bathroom stocked with towels and other necessities, Tifa was finally done with moving in to the dorms. It had taken her longer than she had intended, due to her organizational tendencies. She hoped her roommate wasn’t a slob, otherwise Tifa would most likely be cleaning up after her. A dirty room was a big pet peeve of hers.

Tifa pulled out her neatly folded schedule and school map, eying her route before putting both away. She turned out the light, locked the door behind her and headed out into the hall, passing groups of people as she went on her way. Before she associated with others, however she wanted to find out where her classes were, especially Home Ec and Phys Ed. Tifa had a feeling she’d enjoy both classes.

She peeked into room upon room, marking them off her mental checklist and was a tad disappointed to see the Home Ec room empty. She wouldn’t have minded meeting the teacher, but she supposed that would have to wait. Besides the faster she found her classes, the quicker she’d be able to go find Aerith.

She turned down another corridor where she knew her last location was and was both surprised and delighted to find it unlocked. The gym was about as big as could be expected for a school this size, not too big, but not particularly small either. Just about right to Tifa’s mind. Again, there was no teacher in sight, but the gym was sort of a public location when classes weren’t held anyway.

Tifa took a few more steps into the gym, enjoying the echo her shoes made as she tread across the hard floor. A utility closet sat in one corner of the room and she was sure that’s where one would find floor mats as well as other tools used. A lone basketball sat near it. Most likely the closet was locked and whoever had used the ball earlier couldn’t put it away.

One basket wouldn’t hurt, right? Tifa asked herself mentally, knowing that she really ought to find Aerith sooner rather than later. She decided that it wouldn’t be a problem, dropping her purse next to the door and picking up the ball. She dribbled it in place a few times, checking the air pressure inside, before deciding it was satisfactory.

Tifa ran, dribbling it down the court and jumping at the hoop, sending the ball soaring straight into the basket. “Yes! First try!”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
FARIS SCHERWIZ
'Cause I got friends in low places,
Where the Whiskey drowns,
And the Beer chases my blues away, But I'll be okay,

Now I'm not big on social graces,
Think I'll slip on down to the oasis,
Oh I got friends, In low places.

Strange. The guy suddenly just walked away without saying a word after her little "introduction".

Well...seems he's not gonna help me, but he's not going to put me in detention or anything either. So far so good I suppose? And that look he gave me...what does that mean?
As per her usual character she wasn't going to fret about it. Instead she turned to her lone companion and shrugged in a "what can you do?" maner.

"Well, I suppose we're on our own. You know the way to the office? Oh, right. I'm Faris, by the way."

She offered a friendly smile to the blond boy. May not be a genius, but he seemed a nice enough guy, and she had the feeling he had other areas of expertise. Either way, she was not keen on wandering around this place completely alone, and that was reason enough to be nice to the other student.

Company: Demyx/Tseng
Mood: Curious/Happy

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
~Sora~

MY FRIENDS
ARE MY
POWER

=====================
Where am I? - Entrance to the school
Who's there?- No idea!
What are we waiting for?: Let's go find my friends!

=====================

Sora looked up at the school in awe.
"Wooooow. It's huge! Are there really normal kids at this school?"

He shook his head. No, he was a high school student now. He couldn't gawk like a space cadet. He was going to get in there and make the most of his time here! Kairi had seem pretty happy about this place, so by proxy Sora was getting pretty pumped up too. Apparently there were a ton of clubs and activities here that most schools didn't have. Sora may have a hard time making up his mind, if that's true.

He needed to find his schedule and room key and assignment, first. So that was where he planned to start.

"Now if only I'd see someone I know walking around..."

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
User Image
■ [Balthier Bunansa] ■

Mood: Tease.
Companions: Hilda.

He thoroughly enjoyed their playful back and forth banter. He could see that she was charmed by him, as many ladies usually were if he intended to pursue them. Still, Hilda was dead-set on shutting him down with clever words and well placed propriety. Her flirtatious rejections never truly broke him down. He knew full well what sort of class Hilda held around her like a mantle. She would never be one to fall to such temptations, especially with her reputation in her back pocket.

Despite all of that, Balthier was always one to accept a challenge. He took a deep inhale which puffed out his vested chest and quirked his lips, resisting the urge to outright grin. He readily replied breathlessly, “Should you ever be so generous with your presents, I will gladly return the gesture… in multiple folds.”
                                          His tone was light, but daring – a sensual promise hidden underneath an innocent declaration.

At her continual efforts to spar words, he couldn’t help but chuckle. Yes, seeking Hilda as a romantic conquest was certainly a wonderful entertaining challenge. He bit his bottom lip as a grin slowly spread across his sharp features. “Oh, but my lady…”, he began in a mocking chastise. “All decent men know that a woman prefers their partner to be timely in all manners of interaction. Personal or otherwise. And, if I may say, I do believe I’ve already found myself in your highest affections.”
                                          He paused and raised his head boastfully, allowing his words to sink in and draw out her curiosity. In a lower voice he finished with waggled brows, “I already have you coming to me, alone, in a spare room.”

With her close proximity, he was able to subtly give her a look that bordered closely on impropriety.
                                          Still, he preferred extending their little game for his own twisted amusement. He was a firm believer in the old saying, ‘Good things come to those who wait.’
                                          His hand moved, giving Hilda’s arm a feather light touch, and took his cup of tea which sat, nearly forgotten, on the desk beside them. He gave her an innocent look over the rim as he took a sip of the lukewarm beverage as she patiently went over the finalities of tonight’s show.
                                          “Ah, yes, Tseng.”, Balthier noted as he sighed and gazed off above Hilda’s shoulder. “He’s quite the stern one, I’ve heard. I’m not surprised though – he had come highly recommended by you. Perhaps he has also managed to find your better graces, hm?”
                                          He gave her a look of scrutiny, careful to not overstep bounds with his teasing jealousy. His expression quickly withered as he shifted the portfolio of papers into the crook of his arm. “Yes, I have all of my lesson plans in order – I even went out of my way to scribble a little welcoming message on the board.”
                                          He didn’t bother touching on whether or not he was excited about his first day. In truth, he feared that his first day teaching these rascals would be dreadfully boring.

“Speaking of, I’m sure you have plenty to attend to, being an important figure and such. Perhaps we should leave this room before others come to think we’re doing something scandalous on one of the desks.”

He took a sip, hiding his smile behind the cup, as he eagerly anticipated what sort of final reaction he could pull from her before their parting.

◣Clubs: ◢
Festival Committee – Adviser.

◣Teaches: ◢
History

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

It's been a ʀєᴀʟʟү ʀєᴀʟʟү ↻↻ messed ⇡up week
                                  s e v e n⁷ - d a y s - o f - TORTURE - s e v e n₇ - d a y s - o f - BITTER

“Wake up in the morning tired as- !(#@*!? I NEED TO STOP FALLING OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING!” a now awake Luneth thought as hands clutched his now sore head. What the heck did he hit his head on anyway!? Wait, what was next to his bed again? Right, a night stand was there. Maybe he should have moved that like he been meaning to for the past six months. Never got around to really doing it since the teen thought about it. Anyway! Note to self: stop sleeping near the edge of the mattress… or place some cushioning on the floor. Yeah…

At that exact moment the silverette’s alarm clock went off. “Now you decide to go off! Could have saved me the trouble of buzzing earlier! Maybe I wouldn’t have fallen out of bed!” It was pretty ridiculous he was yelling at an alarm clock to begin with. All that matter was this: it made him feel better! But whatever the damage was already done and his head hurt to boot, what a fantastic way to start the day! Now if his head stopped hurting the day could become slightly better. Here was to hoping and here to was possibly forgetting about something.

Silver brows furrowed as the youth rolled onto his back and stared at the ceiling of his room. “I am forgetting something aren’t I?” a mental list started to form. “Let’s see, I remember Arc convincing me to pack my stuff last night… or was it earlier this week? Either way I did it and ended up staying up later than I needed to. The comic was at a really good part too.” He did finish the comic before passing out at five til midnight. “I triple checked to make sure I had everything I needed pack… Shouldn’t have forgotten anything… Hmm….” Well he could think about it later while he showered. Luneth was pretty sure Arc had woken up way before he did to get ready.

“Nina didn’t have to pull my ear… I did get enough sleep!” Luneth grumbled with a yawn escaping him. No, that wasn’t a ‘I’m still tired from staying up late reading comics’ yawn but a ‘Totally wide awake and ready for the day’ yawn. Minus the ear pull, Nina and Topapa sending them off was pretty nice. The silver hair youth was definitely going to miss them while Arc and he were off at their new school. “What was it called again?” head turned to the side. Violet eyes watched the passing scenery from outside the bus’s window. “It started with a ‘d’ I think. Hmm… Doga? Destin?” Then again he didn’t need to stress about the name now.

The teen perked up when he saw the brunette make a move to get off the bus. Maybe wanting to clear his head? Maybe to look around the town? Like he was going to pass up the chance to explore a new place. “Hey! This place look great doesn’t it? Taking a quick look around won’t hurt!” and he was getting a bit restless with just having to sit around anyway. Not like he hadn’t noticed that they were lost already. Where they had gone astray didn’t bother him. Getting lost was just another adventure of its own! Not like he was going to say that aloud. Arc already looked frustrated.

“Oh right, we had a map earlier.” Luneth suddenly remembered, he did at times have a tendency of losing things. He placed a comforting hand on Arc’s shoulder. “Don’t worry about it so much. I’m sure there someone around here who possibly can point us in the right direction. Cheer up!” sentence punctuated with a bright smile a brief shoulder squeeze of reassurance.

For a while they walked. Luneth had hands clasped behind his head once more enjoying the scenery now filled with rolling hills. This felt peaceful to him, kind of like home. “Yeah, a short rest sounds good.” Though, he more or less just to look around this peaceful scenery. It was also very calming to just look at it, almost putting him to sleep. Not because he was sort of tired either. Stop accusing him of such.

After a pause in their adventure of being lost –only something he saw as one– they trekked on. The youth continued to look around really interested in the environment. Not once thinking there would be so much greenery like back home. It was comforting at least. Violet eyes then blinked when attention turned forward. “We’re on a farm?” head tilted to the side. Well, that was new and what apple? Right, he wasn’t paying attention earlier. When did Arc get so fast? This was the first time he seen the brunette move so fast. As casually as the silver hair youth could, he strolled right up to the duo and stood beside Arc.

“Hey man, what’s up?” he grinned.

ʟᴀ ʟᴀ ʟᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ Farm
                          ʟᴀ ʟᴀ ʟᴀ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ Arc and Some blond dude
                          ʟᴀ ʟᴀ ʟᴀ, ᴏʜ ᴡᴇʟʟ, ʟᴀ ʟᴀ ʟᴀ "...How does he get his hair to be like that?"

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
                              IT'S A NEW DAY BUT IT ALL FEELS OLD IT'S A GOOD LIFE THAT'S WHAT I'M TOLD
                                      ── B u t - e v e r y t h i n g - i t - a l l - j u s t - f e e l s - t h e - s a m e ─────

A breathe he was not aware he was holding was released. The other left. They had left hell yay! The dirty blond could easily breathe once more. More so without the threat of detention hanging over his head. Not like he spent much time in it either. It was more of ‘right place, wrong time’ a majority of the time. His luck just wasn’t all that great, but hey! At least the scary guy was gone. “Note to self: avoid getting in trouble at all cost!” it was a good goal to have.

He blinked when she shrugged. “Way to the office…?” It took a second, when the dirty blond was busy celebrating the departure of tall and scary. “Crap, what if he security guard here? HE IS ISN’T HE!? How else would he know my name without me having to say it?” the teen hectically thought. Okay, okay, OKAY, just take deep breathes and come yourself and everything will be okay. Just think happy thoughts, happy thoughts. Okay, good he was calm now.

“Oh yeah! I kind of do know the way there from a pamphlet after I was enrolled here. By my parents who didn’t say a thing until the last minute.” Demyx chuckled, his parents always had the habit of springing things on him at the last minute. The joys of being the youngest or parents had a weird way of showing love. The latter sounded about right to him anyway!

For a moment he thought before fingers were snapped. “That’s right! According to the map the main office isn’t too far from the front gate. It’s more of like a short walk and across way from the Nurse’s Office. Which I believe is in that direction.” Demyx pointed in the desired direction. “That look about right and that does look like the office from here.” Head nodded to himself. Yup, definitely confident. In one of the few areas he was good in when he wasn’t faking having a bad case of misdirection.

“I can lead the way if you want! I really don’t mind.” He asked with a happy grin. So far today was turning out good, minus the scary guy. Forever stay off the guy’s radar, though with his luck… Easier said than done unfortunately. “Oh yeah! My name is Demyx, what’s yours?” Perhaps they could become friends, which would be great.

ɪ ɴ' ɴɴ ʙ ʏ ɴ' ɴɴ ʙ s ʟɪ ʏ
                          what i'm syain' is this is the anthem throw all your hands up
                          у σ υ - ∂ σ η ' т - ω α η η α - в є - у σ υ

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ:: Tseng and Faris
                          ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:: Hallway

Bunny

42,575 Points
    • Waffles! 25
    • Ian's Valentine 100
    User Image
    ■ [Vaan] ■

Mood: Defensive.
    Companions: Irvine, Tseng.

Vaan sighed as he switched his weight from one foot to the other, hands still clasped behind his head in a carefree manner. Though he thought it polite to stay and wait for Tidus to come back so they could all explore together, there was a small part of him who was growing tired of standing still. A voice inside reasoned that Tidus could easily catch up; after all, the halls weren’t completely filled yet. Maybe he’d leave a hastily written note on the Blitz Star’s door with a general direction on where they could be found. That was pretty good, right? It was considerate and not time wasting. A smile quirked his lips, pleased that he had come up with such a decent plan of action. He turned to Irvine to share this suggestion, but paused when he noticed that his friend was staring intently over Vaan’s shoulder.

Vaan gave Irvine a questioning look before turning to check over his shoulder. A man was strolling forward in a very authoritative way. He gave the the other a quick once over, taking in particular details. He was dressed in an expensive suit that went along with his expensive looking shoes. His jet-black hair had every strand in perfect place. And there was also this odd dot that stood out against the man's forehead that he tried hard not to stare directly at. It was apparent that this man was the epitome of professionalism and probably didn’t crack a smile very easily – if he smiled at all.

With a raised brow, Vaan replied smoothly, “Yeah?”
                                            His arms dropped and folded across his chest. It was surprising that the man knew his name even without formal introductions. From just looking at him, Vaan guessed that, whoever this man was, he wasn’t a teacher. Given the overall look of the guy, he was probably a part of security.

The realization that he would be immediately singled out by security, without even doing anything wrong, put him on the immediate defense. He raised his head a little higher, giving the man a critical eye of suspicion. “Is it against the rules to loiter around in the hallway or something?”, he asked sharply with little care in his tone.

SeeD – Member.
    Track – Member.
    Sea Salt Ice Cream Lovers – Member.

Popular Sex Symbol

User Image
    tuna··¤(`×[¤QUISTIS▪TREPE¤]×´)¤··tuna
    ֹ: Student-Teacher , Combat :ֹfiller-tuna-filler-tuna-filler-tuna

User Image
    created by··¤『schedule』¤··Devoured by Darkness
    filler Arrive on Campus
    filler-tuna Obtain Starter Packet
    filler-tuna-filler Learn the Layout
    filler-tuna-filler-tuna Get Settled In
    filler-tuna-filler-tuna-filler Get Acquainted with Peers
    filler-tuna-filler-tuna-filler-tuna Get Acquainted with Students
    filler-tuna-filler-tuna-filler-tuna-filler Yet to Plan
    filler-tuna-filler-tuna-filler-tuna-filler-tuna Yet to Plan

————————:[ ティス・トゥープ ]:————————

tunaMain Hall.:.ǝ ɹ ǝ ɥ ʍfiller
                              tunaRikku.:.ɥ ʇ ı ʍfiller

F08266 (speaking) - F8B373 (thinking) - 583943 (writing

She did expect to inevitably run into someone or vice versa, but she didn't figure it'd almost literally happen! A gasp left peach colored lips as she staggered, blinking in a small display of shock by the sudden bodily introduction. The stunned expression the student-teacher wore melted into a near-motherly smile. "It's alright," she replied. Adjusting the bag she carried, Quistis rose a hand and gently pseudo-combed her lengthy tendrils with her fingers. She didn't want to seem too lax but didn't want to speak with harsh authority either. Would there be an easy in-between she'd learn? "Just try and be a little more careful, especially when there's others in the halls." Apparently, the blonde was already on her way of being an actual teacher. With the inquiry given by Rikku, a fellow blonde at that with peculiar eyes, Quistis was sure she already began to look the part. That only made her little smile grow.

The offered hand was clasped and lightly shaken with an accompanying nod. "It's nice to meet you, Rikku. I'm Quistis Trepe and I'm student-teaching." The correction felt silly and she let out a little laugh as she said it. That may take getting used to saying. The assistant shouldered her bag before crossing her arms. She could only imagine how many others would be heading for the main office if they haven't found it already. Another voice was heard, asking a question but was he asking her and her new acquaintance? Coral colored lips parted to answer but another had beat Quistis to the punch. So much for that... She'd get another opportunity to make more acquaintances, she was sure of it. For now, she'd enjoy Rikku's pleasant company.

But it happened before she fully turned her attention back to Rikku; Sky blues briefly locked with rich crimson settled upon a perfect porcelain face. The man's dark hair only helped to make the flawless complexion and stern features stand out even more. Temporary silence. He'd only said one word and Quistis was smitten. The poor woman almost forgot Rikku was there, eyes trailing after the passing Vincent. Who... who was that? That raven-haired Adonis was going to plague her mind the rest of the day, she just knew it. "Ah- oh..." The real world came slowly reeling back. Another glance chanced in the direction he'd gone before finally returning focus on her companion. "Right. The main office? I think it's this way..."

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
                                SUN'SUP ● ● ● ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ .ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 12
                                    make breakfast for myself leave the work for someone else
                                  People say They say -ıʇ,s ɾnsʇ ɐ dɥɐsǝ
                                      ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴍʏ ᴀɢᴇ ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪ ᴀᴍ

Olette couldn’t help the small laugh that left her. Just the way he spoke of the Chocobo and how they were like family, the brunette could tell how strong their bond was. “The two of you are like brothers aren’t you~?” she said a smile still on her face. Now if only Terra and Marluxia would get along as such. Perhaps it was too much to ask for, but she was going to find a way for those two to bond somehow… Even if it meant locking them in a room together with no means of escapes. Drastic, but their little feud was ridiculous.

“As for loopholes hmm…” a finger tapped at her chin as she fell into thought. It was true the school’s policy didn’t allow for pets here or else she would have brought Whiskers with her. “There may be a solution to it. Let’s see. If there a ranch or farm near to the school, perhaps the owner could be persuaded into allowing Boko to live there while you go to school. You’ll be able to visit him everyday after classes and on weekends. Hopefully there won’t be a complaint, because it wouldn’t violate the policy and Boko here~” she gave the chocobo a bright smile. “Will have an optimal living environment, a field to run in, and food.”

To say the brunette was quite used to these kinds of things. Having to come up with a reasonable enough solution that possibly could appease both sides. Not all worked, but she always went in with one thousand percent effort and drive. “Though, one will have to be found first. It could work.” The brunette nodded to herself. It sounded good and in a way everyone would get what they wanted. The school’s policy wouldn’t be violated and the male would keep Boko.

“Nice to meet you Bartz! I’m Olette le Fay, a pleasure to meet you. Let’s become friends~.” The teen shook the offered hand. “It’s nice to meet you as well Boko~” Olette gave a small laugh when the Chocobo tapped her on the shoulder with his beak. “You’re quite friendly, aren’t you~?” a hand reached up to pet the giant bird. “I guess he does. I’ve always loved animals and Chocobos just happen to be one of my top three.” Unfortunately her parents wouldn’t allow her to keep one back home. Dead shame since they were such gorgeous birds.

ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
                          NOTHING'S STANDING ── IN MY WAY

ᴡɪᴛʜ : Bartz && Boko ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ : School Exterior
                          ᴍɪɴᴅ : "I hope I'm not getting too far ahead of myself..."

Bunny

42,575 Points
    • Waffles! 25
    • Ian's Valentine 100
    User Image
    ■ [Rik k u] ■

Mood: Bored // Curious.
    Companions: Xu Shu.

Student-teaching? So, was she both a student and a teacher? Her eyebrows rose as a soft whistle left her lips, “Wow, that must mean you get double the work load, huh?”, she remarked as she hiked her backpack a little higher on her shoulders. Many questions littered around in her head; what sort of class did she teach? Did the job pay well … did it pay at all? Her lips parted with her questions just barely on the edge of her tongue, but she was interrupted by another student.

It appeared everyone was a little lost on campus; which wasn't surprising to Rikku, the place was huge.
                                            She politely smiled as another roaming student quietly answered the question and abruptly left.
                                            More students flocked towards the front door of the office and she subtly checked her wrist watch, realizing that the morning was slowly burning away.
                                            If she wanted to get herself acquainted with the school grounds ahead of time, then it would be a good idea to get going!

Rikku turned back to Quistis with an apologetic smile, “Right, so the Office? I should probably –“
                                            She stopped as she realized that the other was no longer paying any attention. Miffed at the brush off, Rikku glanced to her side to see what was drawing all the attention.
                                            A tall, brooding man walked by them and gave Quistis a subtle incline of his head with a murmured greeting.

A smile tweaked Rikku’s lips as she slyly slid a knowing look to her obviously smitten companion.

Now, Rikku never really considered herself boy-crazy, but she could still appreciate a handsome piece of work when she saw one. Still, it didn’t seem like Mr. Dark and Mysterious was much into the dating scene. He’d probably need a little shove … or an ambush.

She waited for Quistis to come back from her cloud and Rikku laughed, shaking her head. “No, it’s okay. I had already figured it out for myself.”
                                            She sidestepped around the blonde, whilst giving her a subtle elbow ribbing. “He was pretty cute, huh?”
                                            She grinned and gave a salute. “Later, Quistis!”

---

Walking into the Office, the air conditioning had her rubbing her arms. Suddenly, being covered with humidity wasn’t such a great feeling. Little goose pimples sprang up from her skin and Rikku’s lips were pouted. Having spent much, if not all, of her life baking in the desert heat back home, she was briefly reminded that she wasn’t accustomed to cold chills. Oh, what she wouldn’t give for some late afternoon sunshine!

After receiving her pamphlet, map, and key, Rikku left towards the halls. Opening her pamphlets, Rikku spent most of her time with her nose stuck in the map. She glanced on either side of the hall, looking for specific classrooms and noted which halls lead where. Many students had already arrived, some looked pretty fun and interesting – she had nearly stopped once or twice and debated on striking up a conversation. But, she was a girl on a mission! She really needed to find her room before succumbing to distractions.

She found the main hall of the dormitories, working her way around small groups of students cluttered around the space. Her eye caught the scene of a homely looking boy getting interrogated by the school’s security. She quickly scuttled by, not wanting to be stopped herself. Looking over her shoulder, she caught the eye of a cowboy. She smiled weakly and raised a hand in a silent greeting, before leaving towards the girl dorm.

She found her room and dumped her bag onto the bed and began the chore of shuffling through her supplies while glancing around her new living space. Like everything else in the school, the room was clean and crisp. Probably never even had an owner up ‘till now. She smiled and hummed happily as she dug through her bag and gave her knick-knacks official homes around the room. After putting away books and clothes, Rikku fiddled around; glancing out the window, fluffing her pillow and wrinkled up the pristine bed sheets as she tested out her new mattress (which she found pleasingly comfy!)

She gave the room one more walk through before she grew bored. Taking her map and keys, Rikku left the dorm room and decided to explore a bit around the school.
                                            She passed by the dismal-looking boy as he was getting chewed out by the same Security from before. She sent encouraging thoughts in his direction.
                                            Rikku had to admit that it would suck to get into trouble on the first day.
                                            She wondered what the boy had done…

She made it out to the less populated area of the halls before consulting her map. A finger traced invisible lines to promising areas before she settled on the Gym.

After following the path her map guided her with, Rikku found herself at the doors of her destination. A small distance away stood a young woman with short cut raven hair. She appeared to be musing with herself as she studied the area with a critical eye.
                                            Rikku hesitated a moment, wondering if she should break the woman’s contemplation, before sucking it up and stepping forward. With her arms twisted behind her, Rikku approached the woman from the side. “Uhm… Hello!”, she smiled as she offered an attempt at introductions. “I see you found yourself at the Gym too.”
                                            She waited and continued, “Are you a teacher, then?” She raised her hands, palms facing out and laughed, “Not that I’m suggesting that you’re old or something because you don’t look like it! Not that you’re too young either…!”
                                            She huffed with embarrassment. With a puffed breath of air that scattered her bangs across her forehead, she decided that she had better stop before she inadvertently insulted a possible staff member … if she hadn’t somehow done so already. Better to keep things simple.
                                            She stuck out her hand, “Sorry, I guess I’m a little nervous. I’m not normally so … awkward. Anyway, my name is Rikku!”

She turned to the Gym. “It’s pretty big, right? They really didn't hold back any expense when they built this place. I wonder what it looks like on the inside…”

Robotics – President.
    Blitzball – Member.
    Swimming – Member.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items