Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Flatterer

User Image

Seifer Almasy
                      Senior of Dissidia High

xxxx Listen up! Teamwork means staying out of my way. It's a rule.

XXXXXXXXXX As he lay there he thought about life thus far, the people he knew had all but left him to go on his own. Raijin and Fujin, his two childhood friend weren't accepted into the academy, so they stayed behind and were no doubt getting into trouble without him. His posse would be missed, despite them looking up to Seifer as their leader he would find new friends here. But no matter who he ended up hanging out with nobody would be able to replace his old posse. The silence was broken by some shuffling footsteps and an adorable voice.

A broken voice came out of nowhere, not really watching who was approaching he just heard the cute stuttering voice fill his ears asking about a moogle. He hadn't really seen any moogles, they had been floating all around the school but he made his point to avoid them as oft as possible. Sitting up he looked over the younger looking girl, he couldn't figure her age out but he wasn't really worried about that. Smiling at her he brushed his hair back, "I didn't quite catch that, what?" standing up he brushed himself off and tossed his coat on, he understood she was looking for a moogle but was having problems sifting through her broken English. She was pretty cute, but weird, those were two things that managed to go together well, but as always he was quick to judge and simply assumed she was an odd ball.

Picking his gunblade out of the ground he swung it wildly and brought it down above his face, slinging it over his shoulder he smiled at her again. "Seifer Almasy, every good partnership starts with introductions," holding his hand out to shake the smaller girls hand, Seifer's tall and athletic build caused him to tower over most especially at their age. Hopefully she could understand that he wanted to know her name. With her language it was possible that she would miss the social queue. But then again she could very well be much smarter than she was letting on by her personality thus far. Odds are he would help her look for this moogle, but if she was weird, he'd find some excuse to leave her behind.

Class:
-Senior

Clubs:
-Disciplinary Committee President
-Track Club President

With:
-Terra
DarkLordSakuya

User Image
━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━

Location: Approaching the school, to my dorm room, and heading towards the main hall Companions:

Ramza Beoulve had been dropped off just outside the gates by his older brothers, who had spent a brief moment to give him advice and good wishes for the year. It had came out in earnest but Ramza sometimes wondered, Do they really care about a half-brother like they care for a full family member? No matter. Ramza would make his family proud when he achieved and surpassed his half-brother's accomplishments. He knew where the dorms were from the map he had memorized on the way here and while he was lost in thought it seemed as though his feet had followed the memory to the dorms and he was already at the dorm entrance. Shrugging his pack more on his shoulder so he could fit through the door Ramza wandered the hallways looking for his name until he came across the one. 'Seifer Almasy' was the name that he read with his. So..I have a roomate already. Too bad Delita isn't here. I hope Alma keeps him out of trouble for me while I'm gone. he thought to himself. Opening the door he noticed that his new roommate was already moved in, so Ramza began unpacking his stuff first, then making his bed, folded the way he liked. Before he turned to go check out the school he looked himself over in the mirror and straightened his tunic out a little. It was strange to see so many different way to dress than he had encountered in Ivalice. As he stepped out of his room and headed to the main hall he had a small grin. Despite being so far from home he felt confident. He was on his own and would make his mark, his way from here on out. It's not my name that will be remembered at this school. It will be all that I can accomplish here, he thought to himself in passing.

♕ ♛ ♕
WE ARE THE SUM OF OUR DEEDS

NOT OUR NAMES

♕ ♛ ♕

Dedicated Rogue

User Image
Kiros XSeagill

Information
Company: none ----- Ellone
Emotion: mild excitement

Itinerary
Arrive at school
Receive packet
Visit dorm
Organize office

Explore grounds
Attend festival

Kiros slipped the last of his books in, forced the oddly tribal figure into the end of the shelf as something of a bookend, and then stepped back. He missed having shelves. Never having an office, most of his books had stayed in his studio apartment or the trunk of his car, but this position was official. Guidance Counselor, at a new and promising school no less. He had experience, of course--years of running around, making the worst of himself and others his age, and then equally long years making amends, volunteering at schools and youth clubs and after school programs. At his last job, he had been the counselor in all but name. And pay. And office.

But now he had an office, and pay, and the name. He glanced over at the diploma he had hung behind the door. It was strange to feel so attached to an unassuming bit of paper. Considering, however, what it had taken him to get it, Kiros was proud of it.

Kiros stretched and looked around the small office. Enough space for a desk, two chairs for guests, a filing cabinet, and enough shelves for his books and odds and ends. He hadn't brought much (he thought) and had unpacked most of it. There were still a few things he wanted to sort out, namely the blades. They were old, well-used friends. He would never leave them behind, but he didn't think it would be prudent to hang them on the wall like he had in his flat. I might want to stick them in a drawer. If they'll even fit.

Outside the office, he heard activity. Feet and conversation and laughter. It was a good feeling. The few weeks between jobs had been quiet--or as quiet as they could have been, because Laguna hadn't let him alone long enough to mope. He missed the sounds of an active place. Stretching, Kiros decided to explore. He had set up house enough. He needed to get to know the place, and run into some students to get a feel for the student body's attitudes. Kiros pocketed his office key, slipped on his jacket, and stepped out of the office into the hall.

For all the noise, he didn't find anyone for several minutes, as he wandered the long hallways and poked his head into empty classrooms. Sound, apparently, traveled quite well in Dissidia High. Kiros turned the corner and poked his head into the next classroom, and for once wasn't disappointed. He glanced briefly around the large, well lit space before finally noticing the young woman, perched on the edge of her desk, sketching gracefully but furiously.

He knocked lightly on the door, just to get her attention. "I'm going to hazard that you're the art teacher, then?"

Wheezing Gekko

User Image

User Image

identification 「Dincht, Zell」
grade .level 「Senior 」
club. member 「SeeD, Robotics」
crush ? I-it's none of your business, okay!?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

A disgruntled business man sat hunched over his brief case, eyes locked straight ahead of him and tried his hardest to ignore the enthusiastic conversation going on just behind him between a stranger and a punk with a tattoo on his face. Behind him, the short blonde delinquent was waving papers around, while the older woman answered questions to the best of her abilities.

The blond was too excited to notice the man's foul mood. The lady he had taken a seat beside on the train was a treasure trove of information. Though she didn't know very much about the new school, she did know a lot about the town surrounding it."So this place here, is it any good?" He pointed to yet another spot on the map. It was a restaurant not too far from the campus. "My husband and I eat there every time we're here. Their cheese cake is to die for." Unlike the gentleman with the briefcase, she had a vast amount of patience. Rather than feeling relieved when the youth bid her farewell and hopped off the train, she felt that the rest of the rain ride was a little too quiet.

A cab ride later, Zell stepped out and got his first look at the school. "Aw yeah! I'm finally here!" he exclaimed as his feet touched the pavement. He paid the cab driver, grabbed his bags and headed up toward the massive building.

With some difficulty, he found his way to the main office. There were so many new people, but he was excited to meet his new roommate and get his stuff settled. After a few wrong turns here and there, he managed to find his dorm. Much to the youth's disappointment, no one was there. It didn't seem like anything had been claimed, either. For a brief moment of indecision, he glanced between the beds. The left and right sides of the room were identical; two beds, two desks, two shelves and a window between the beds. There were also two doors, aside from the entrance, which led to a shared closet on one side and a shared closet on the other. "Guess I'll take this one," he said, tossing his bags on the bed on the right. He was about half-way out the door when he backtracked and decided to actually put his things away.

With the task at hand completed, Zell ventured back out of the dorm (for real this time). It was time to meet some new people. He had only made his way a short distance when he was lost again and had to turn around. Confident but wrong, he kept along the path he was following and found two girls and a moogle down a hallway. This was perfect. As a generally happy individual, he enjoyed making new friends and talking to new people. He strode toward them with a wide grin on his face and waved. "Yo! Are you all students here? I'm Zell, nice to meet ya. "

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
✓✕
「Girl's dorm hallway」 Location
「With Eiko, Moglin and Selphie 」 Current. Party
「x 」 Find dorm
「x 」 Meet new people
「 」 Learn the school's layout
「 」 Task 4

Format by Devoured by Darkness. Permission to use granted by Devoured by Darkness.

Fashionable Fatcat

6,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
TerraXBranford

location {Track}
company {Seifer}

тнєη тнєяє ηєє∂η'т вє ωσя∂ѕ
If this isn't called love
тнє єη∂ιηg ωση'т ¢нαηgє

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

He was tall. That was the only thought that crossed her startled mind. She hadn't seen anyone so big, except for her papa. Were the people of this country as tall as he was, or was it a miss and match? What would it be like to be as tall as he was? She bet he could see for yards. Now that she thought about it, he reminded her a bit of a bear. Particularly after he put on that jacket of his. Narshe was full of white bears. It made it easier for them to blend in the snow. She made sure to keep this particular thought to herself for the time being. After all, this could be her first friend if she played her cards right.

Ceruleans focused on the showy display of his gunblade, lingering on it even after he hoisted it on his shoulder. She hadn't seen one in person before. It was a bit before she looked to his handsome face and quickly found her shoes interesting. He was too handsome. Her cheeks tinted a light pink, complimenting green curls framing her face elegantly. The blush grew in color and heat when she realized he hadn't understood her. And even more so when he held his hand out. That was a cue for a handshake, wasn't it? AH, she wasn't very good with those. How did it work again?

Timidly, she held her hand out, touching his fingers in a way a lady expecting her knuckles to be kissed would. At the same time, she sort of bowed, trying to hide an exceedingly red face. "I am sorry... My English is not... very good." Obviously. "I am looking for a fancy Moogle. He was... how you say... fighting with a sq..." Oh dear, how did you say that word again? "リス。" She knew he wouldn't understand that, so she tried to figure out how to properly say this confusing word. "Ano... sq...u...irr...el?" Did she do it right?

She glanced up through chartreuse bangs, smiled in her usual shy manner, and glanced to the side. "Terra Branford. It's nice to meet you, Seifer Almasy." At least his name was easier on the tongue.

єνєη ιƒ ωє ¢αη'т мєєт
єνєη ιƒ ωє ¢αη'т тσυ¢н
єνєη ιƒ ωє ¢αη'т тαℓк, ιт'ѕ σк
ιƒ тнє υη∂єρєη∂αвℓє уσυ αη∂ тнє ¢ℓυмѕу мє
αяє тнєяє, ιт'ѕ ƒιηє

ι ωαηтє∂ тσ мєєт
ι ωαηтє∂ тσ тσυ¢н
ι ωαηтє∂ тσ тαℓк, тσ тєℓℓ тнє тяυтн
тнє ¢υтє уσυ αη∂ тнє gєηтℓє мє
ѕнσυℓ∂ мєєт αη∂ вє υηιтє∂ ιη тнє єη∂

Fashionable Fatcat

6,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
Ell oneXLoire
«»

location {Art Room}
company {Kiros}

∂σ тнιѕ σηє ѕмαℓℓ тнιηg ƒσя мє.
I pray this from my very innermost self
єνєη ƒяσм тнιѕ вєαυтιƒυℓ αя¢α∂ια

The entire world around her faded. Each stroke of the pencil created a new wall, blocking out outside influence and distraction. Even the loud shouts of children didn't cross her ears. Just a little bit more and the sketch would be complete. There was a deep urge to put this on a canvas. The colors were just so vibrant, it had to be admired even after the flower ceased to be.

A knock tugged her out of her thoughts, causing the woman to jump. Startled, the sketchbook fell out of her fingers and immediately she left the desk to claim it. Kneeling, effortlessly it was returned to her grasp and she stood. Fingers brushed chocolate tresses behind her ear, where her pencil decided to stay. She smiled, a little flustered by how easily she had been frightened by her visitor. "Yes, that's right. I'm sorry, you startled me." It was only then she recognized him. Her head tilted, her smile warming. "Uncle Kiros? Is that you? It's been awhile. How have you been?" Did this mean he was visiting Uncle Laguna, or was he actually part of the staff?

The sketchbook was placed on the desk and she took a few steps towards Kiros, her arms at an angle to keep the green shawl around them. "What are you doing here?"

ωну ιѕ ιт, ρєσρℓє αℓωαуѕ яєρєαт тнєιя мιѕтαкєѕ, ι ωση∂єя?
ωну ιѕ ιт, тнαт тнєу ℓσνє вℓσσ∂, αη∂ ѕєєк ¢σηƒℓι¢т?
ααн, вυт мσяє ιмρσяαηтℓу тнαη тнαт
ρℓєαѕє, ρяσтє¢т му уσυηg ѕιѕтєя.

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
User Image

╔═══════♬♪♩═══════╗
XLocation Female Dorm Hallway
XCompanions Eiko, Moglin, Zell
╚═══════♬♪♩═══════╝

Not long after Selphie had finished introducing herself, something had crashed into the younger girl, causing her to fall. Selphie stood there shocked for a moment as the little moogle apologized profusely. Before coming to this school, Selphie had never seen a moogle before so it was a new sight for her. The other moogles around school weren’t dressed as nicely as this one though.

The young girl had managed to get up off the floor and spun around to show that she was okay. She then turned her attention back to Selphie and introduced herself as Eiko Carol. Selphie took her outstretched hand and shook it before turning her attention to the moogle.

Unable to resist the temptation, she poked him. “Aww, you’re like a stuffed animal, so cute! I just want to kidnap you!” She told him. Of course Selphie was just joking. She wouldn’t actually do that. “So I’m guessing you’re faculty?” She asked, changing the subject.

Just like last time, she had scarcely asked before something else interrupted them. This time another student, and a boy too. Selphie couldn’t help but laugh at that. “Ooh! A boy in the Girl’s Hallway~,” she teased, before answering his question. “Yep, we’re students, although this moogle is a faculty member, I think.” She pointed at the moogle as she talked about him. “Nice to meet you too Zell, I’m Selphie Tilmitt.” She extended her hand to him and gave him a smile in return.

((OOC: Selphie isn’t really certain on Moglin’s gender. XD))

Train, Train take us away. Take us away, far away.
To the future we will go. Where it leads, no one knows.

User Image

Gracious Flatterer

User Image

Seifer Almasy
                      Senior of Dissidia High

xxxx Listen up! Teamwork means staying out of my way. It's a rule.

XXXXXXXXXX Terra was a very interesting young lady. She was youthful and beautiful, she looked about the same age as Seifer but she was much more beautiful, he was definitely interested in exploring her a little more. As she placed her hand in his he felt the daintiness of her petite form, she was definitely not of the same caliber of Seifer, who was already a skilled fighter and adventurer. She must have had some kind of sheltered life, she didn't seem like someone who had adventured at all in her life. Kneeling down he kissed her hand, not knowing if she was royalty or if it was a tradition of hers or something. Looking up at her under her hair he smiled at her again, "Lady Terra please there's no need to bow to me." Again thinking she may be of some sort of nobility the last thing he wanted to do was offend her.

As she went on and talked about the kupo fighting with the squirrel Seifer scratched his head, he wasn't aware of any squirrel monsters from his world but this could be an entire different ball game. But things were now leaning towards Seifer territory, fighting was what he was best at, he could easily help this Kupo out and gain favor with Terra by saving it from this squirrel beast. "Allow me to accompany you lady Terra, I'm sure together we can find this Kupo. And it definitely wouldn't hurt your chances having someone who speaks the language at your side." Rising up to his feet he brushed his knee off and turned the young lady back towards the school, "Where should we start? Where did you see him last?" Guiding her towards the school they began to make their way towards the main buildings of the school.

Seifer had held a dream in his head for a long time, he saw a movie when he was younger about a sorceress who was defended by a knight. This inspired the dream of Seifer to become a Sorceress Knight, working together with a powerful sorceress and helping her achieve her dreams. Throughout the years this dream had changed to simply being the knight of any woman of importance, Sorceress, Princess, adventurer. Someone who needed the raw power of a knight capable of defending her. It would be a dream he wouldn't compromise on and would follow to the ends of the earth if he needed to. Dissidia Academy was a great opportunity to hone his skills and meet up with people who could help him achieve this dream.

Class:
-Senior

Clubs:
-Disciplinary Committee President
-Track Club President

With:
-Terra
DarkLordSakuya

User Image

Stepping out of the dorm and walking through the school Ramza couldn't help but stare a little at everything. The only teaching he had received previously was through a private tutor, he had never really seen a school at all. Never the less he strolled into the Main hall and glanced around, the were quite a few people about as he observed. He didn't know where he wanted to go yet. He was honestly a little curious just to wander the pictures he had memorized of the layout. Admittedly it was much more to behold in 3-d. It wasn't as grand as his family's manse back home but the different style of everything from Igros lead him to believe they had a different sense of most things anyway. I wonder what kind of monsters they intend to let people here fight. He was a formidable combatant in not only the sword, but the bow as well. While his magic skill was still learning he did know he could hold his own in a fight. But the thought of having monsters fight the students was something he would want to investigate in the near future. I suppose things are really going to be different here than back home. He stopped walking for a moment in the crowd and smiled to himself. Perfect. There is so much to learn here that is different from back home. I'll show my brothers, and father, that I am a real Beoulve.

Turning absent-mindedly to the last bit of a sentence he heard behind him regarding a map, Ramza almost bumped into a blonde-haired man as well as a girl with blue hair and he quickly spun around the two of them and raised his hands apologetically. Pardon me, I was lost in my thoughts. Ermm. my name is Ramza, Ramza Beoulve. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but did you mention something about a map. I believe I could help with directions if you would like.

♕ ♛ ♕
WE ARE THE SUM OF OUR DEEDS

NOT OUR NAMES

♕ ♛ ♕

Delta Emerald

DarkLordSakuya

Dedicated Rogue

User Image
Kiros XSeagill

Information
Company: none ----- Ellone
Emotion: mild excitement

Itinerary
Arrive at school
Receive packet
Visit dorm
Organize office

Explore grounds
Attend festival

Kiros hurried into the art room; he hadn't meant to scare the young woman, and she was young. Younger than him, young enough to probably just be out of university. As she straightened up, though, and he got a good look at her face, Kiros stopped. He smiled.

He never could convince her, or Laguna, to drop the "uncle." Laguna had insisted on it, and for the longest time, Ellone had been young enough to think that a title of some sort was necessary, and a familial one had just felt right.

"Ellone, it's been ages. You're looking well," he said, smiling. "'I'm fine, just settling in. I'm going to be one of the counselors here. So, it seems, we're going to be coworkers."

With... Laguna, whom Kiros knew had gotten the literature job he wanted. He wondered if Ellone knew, and if she was comfortable with her father working with her. God knew that Laguna could be difficult at the best times and annoyingly overbearing at the absolute worst.

"Did Laguna drop you off," he asked, frowning only slightly.

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
                            IT'S A NEW DAY BUT IT ALL FEELS OLD IT'S A GOOD LIFE THAT'S WHAT I'M TOLD
                                    ── B u t - e v e r y t h i n g - i t - a l l - j u s t - f e e l s - t h e - s a m e ─────

A loud groan left issued from a lump on the bed in the center of the room. It seemed to still for just a moment. Then there was a small sign of movement. It wiggled a bit, it squirmed, it stilled. A hand shot out from underneath the blankets as a sharp note pierced the air. Fist slammed down on the poor innocent clock as it dragged underneath the covers. A moment passed, then two, and then three. Complete and utter silence until…

“CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!” Blankets exploded off the bed. He was going to miss the train if he didn’t get moving! THUD! Apparently, the first order of business was to fall face first off his bed. “Great… This is going to make me even more late than I already am.” Wiggle wiggle wiggle. Now he couldn’t get out of the blanket that wrapped itself around his legs. “OH C’MON! Not this thing AGAIN!” Why did this kind of thing always happen to him?

After nearly falling down the stairs (caught himself on the railing) and several near collisions with people on the way to the station later. He managed to catch the train mere minutes before it departed from the platform. Give or take he may or may not made friends with the nearest window behind the seats. “Ow…” an eye closed as he rubbed his poor injured nose. The teen plopped down on the seat. The back of his head rested against the window.

“That looked like it hurt.” a chuckle came from his right as he jumped clutching his backpack. When did she get there!?

A hand rubbed the back of his head as a small nervous laugh left him. “Um, well, I kind of used to pain to be honest. Kind of a natural klutz.” Which was true to some degree. At least he didn’t trip over thin air. Now that would have been more than embarrassing, even by his brand of klutziness. “Oh! Let me introduce myself. I’m Demyx de Muzică. Nice to meet you!” greeting was punctuated with a cheerful smile.

“Aren’t you the chipper one.” The woman returned his smile with one of her own. “A pleasure to meet you de Muzică (“Demyx.”) I’m Xu Zhu~” they shook hands. “On your way to Dissidia High I take it?”

“Huh? How’d you k-” A finger pointed towards a small pamphlet sticking out of his backpack. “Oh… I am though. My parents sort of enrolled me without tell me and didn’t bother with telling me until the other… day… about… it… Why are you smiling like that…?”

Thankfully Ms. Zhu was only kidding about what she said on the train when they parted ways at their designated stop. He was more than grateful they caught separate cabs to the school. Talk about awkward if he had to ride all the way to Dissidia in the same cab as a teacher. Definitely would have made a fool of himself somehow. “Hmm, got here before her. Maybe the cab took a different route? Eh, oh well I already got my room assignment and class schedule.”

“Should probably try to find my dorm room since I think about it. Wonder who my roomie going to be.” Demyx mused a bit excited at the aspect of rooming with someone. Hopefully it was with someone with good taste in music or just liked music in general. Eyes then focused on the school map in his hands. “…So the male dorm is in that d-” Then BAM! with nose in the map he bumped into someone. “WHOA! Sorry about that, didn’t mean to bump into you. Kind of wasn’t paying attention to where I was going.” He rubbed the back of his neck.

ɪ ɴ' ɴɴ ʙ ʏ ɴ' ɴɴ ʙ s ʟɪ ʏ
                        what i'm syain' is this is the anthem throw all your hands up
                        у σ υ - ∂ σ η ' т - ω α η η α - в є - у σ υ

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ:: Xu » Tseng
                        ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:: Home » Train » Main Hallway

Fashionable Fatcat

6,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
T S E N G

location {Main Hallway}
company {Demyx}

тнιѕ ιѕ ησт тнє ωαу ιηтσ му нєαят, ιηтσ му нєα∂
This spark of black that I seem to love
ιηтσ му вяαιη, ιηтσ ησηє σƒ тнє αвσνє

Oh look at that. First day and already the place was becoming a pigsty. Tseng glowered at the footprints left by an unsuspecting student. Sure, it was just water and will easily evaporate and disappear on its own, but it was still a blemish in his eyes. Not to mention, now, whoever happened to step on the dampened floor, the dirt on their shoes rubbed off on the concrete. Oh, it was horrible. Perfect white marred by dirt and bits of grass. Maybe he should consider asking Hilda to put up a "no walking on the grass" sign. Clearly, this was the start of something worse. Joy. He thought bitterly.

Just as he turned to walk away someone happened to bump into him. It was enough to cause him to sway a bit to the side, but otherwise he was unmoved, a wall of black and white. Dark eyes flickered to the suspect. The Mohawk was a dead giveaway this was a trouble maker. An air headed trouble maker.

Tseng inspected the boy, giving him a long once-over that would make the toughest criminal squirm uncomfortably. Though he looked like a dummy, it must've been harmless fun. He didn't look or sound the type to purposely make trouble like a particular red head he could mention. Hands smoothed out any wrinkle the kid had made before clasping behind his back. He turned to the blond fully, "Accidents happen. Next time, try looking where you're going." It didn't sound as rude as his intention meant it to be, but the smile tugging at the corner of thin lips insinuated as such. After all, he didn't want to frighten the poor child so soon. Down to business. Smile disappeared as soon as it had come and his cold eyes refocused on the mess on the floor. "Tell me, Mr. de Muzica. Do you know anything about these footprints?" Now how did he know the boy's name before introductions could be made?

It was easy, really. He had memorized all the names and faces of people attending this school. Students and staff alike. He even made note of the differences between all the Moogles. It wasn't really in the job description Hilda gave him, but she didn't hire him just for security purposes. There was one or two hidden agendas that was kept between the two of them. Of course, that still didn't correspond with knowing names to faces. Call it a special hobby of his. He never forgot a person. Doing so had consequences.

тнιѕ ιѕ נυѕт му ωαу σƒ υηℓєαѕнιηg тнє ƒєєℓιηgѕ ∂єєρ ιηѕι∂є σƒ мє
ρυѕн υρ тσ му вσ∂у, ѕιηк уσυя тєєтн ιηтσ му ƒℓєѕн
gєт υη∂яєѕѕє∂, тα-тαѕтє тнє ƒℓєѕн
вιтє ιηтσ мє нαя∂єя, ѕιηк уσυя тєєтн ιηтσ му ƒℓєѕн
ραѕѕ тнє тєѕт, тα-тαѕтє тнє ƒℓєѕн
нσℓ∂ мє υρ αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ
gινє ιт тιℓℓ ι вєg, gινє мє ѕσмє мσяє
мαкє мє вℓєє∂, ι ℓιкє ιт яαω
ℓιкє ιт яαω, яαω, яαω
ρυѕн υρ тσ му вσ∂у, ѕιηк уσυя тєєтн ιηтσ му ƒℓєѕн

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
User Image
■ [Vaan] ■

Mood: Curious.
Companions: Irvine, Tidus.

Vaan laughed lightly at Irvine’s explanation. He agreed, it was a pretty good lucky guess. Coming from such humble beginnings, he was glad it didn't outwardly show how out of place he felt. He wondered what sort of life Irvine had before coming here. He watched some other students pass by the hallway of the boy's dorm. Most looked pretty star stuck. The corner of his mouth twitched upward. “Yeah, but this place is so enormous that even the most hardened looking senior would appear a little lost, right?"
                                          He turned back to Irvine, "Those of us who are better at makin’ our way around should do our best to help others out. Makes things easier, I think.”

Cerulean blues blinked, surprised and somewhat relieved that he wouldn’t have to worry about wandering the school halls by himself. Company was always better than being on your own. His lips quirked upward and he nodded. “Yeah, sure!”, he replied breezily. He leaned his back against the wall, hooking his thumbs into the belt loop of his worn blue pants. “I don’t have to be anywhere in a hurry, so I don’t mind waiting.”
                                          Movement from the corner of his eye caught his immediate attention. A blonde brow rose ever so slightly as he hesitantly raised his hand to wave back at the approaching student. He appeared to be the bubbly sort that had an impossibly cheerful personality. At least the guy wasn't a complete jerk, so looking at it that way, bubbly and cheerful was acceptable. “Hey, man.”, he replied lightly. “So, you’re looking for your room too, then?”
                                          He nodded at Irvine, “This guy is heading towards that direction – I already dropped off my stuff.”
                                          He shuffled in place, shoes squeaking as he did. “I’m just gonna wait for him to come back so we can explore a little more.” A tentative pause followed before he ventured extending the invitation, “…Would you like to join us? I don’t think we’ll be going anywhere in particular…”

There was something about this new guy that seemed real familiar. Vaan could have sworn he had seen him somewhere. On a poster maybe? Didn’t one of the older girls at the orphanage have something silly like that on her wall? His brow furrowed as he looked the guy over, trying to find some physical trait to help him catch the elusive memory. “…Y’know, you look real familiar. It’s like I’ve seen your face before.”, he sounded unsure as he squinted at the boy in front of him.
                                          Nope. He couldn’t place it. Maybe this guy was just nobody after all. His initial interest was slowly wearing off. He let the back of his head fall against the wall behind him, blue eyes sliding away. “Maybe you just look like someone famous. Guess you get that a lot, huh?”

He shifted into a more comfortable leaning position on the wall. He looked down at his sneakers embarrassingly when they squealed with every movement he made. It was the first time he had taken a look at himself. Immediately, he regretted not doing it sooner. He gawked at how much wet grass he saw that was stuck to his shoes. It had even gotten onto the cuffs of his pant legs somehow, which only made his appearance look all the more disheveled. It must have all stuck to him like glue when he made that careless jaunt across the freshly mowed grass out front. He made an exasperated sound as he bent over and attempted to brush it off. “Oh man. There’s grass stuck everywhere...”

◣Clubs: ◢
SeeD – Member.
Track – Member.
Sea Salt Ice Cream Lovers – Member.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
User Image
■ [Balthier Bunansa] ■

Mood: Pleased.
Companions: Hilda.

There was the sound of clicking steps approaching the room that made him raise his head as the door opened. He was in the middle of flipping through the pages of his portfolio when his contemplative expression melted into more welcoming and light. Hilda was surely a lovely sight to see on any day and he secretly admired how the blue color of her suit complimented her fair complexion. He leaned back into his chair, returning her cheerful greeting with a smooth and easy one of his own. “Ah, Hilda. I’m glad to see you’ve arrived.”, he shuffled the papers back into place and gave the stack a simple tap on the table. Knowing the proper mannerisms one should always follow in the presence of a lady, he stood and smoothed out the front of his vest.
                                          He took in her comment with stride as he spared a glance at the hanging clock on the wall. He glanced back toward Hilda with a lopsided smile, “It is a bit earlier, I have to admit. However, I thought it better to arrive ahead of schedule than miss it by a minute. I do know how much you prefer your staff to be punctual.”

He noticed her inquisitive gaze directing toward his beverage on the desk. He chuckled, running a hand lightly through his hair. He looked positively chagrined. “Yes, it’s not the most flattering container, but alas, the prude’s at the café weren’t agreeable with my request in taking one of their more attractive cups along with me.”
                                          He sighed heavily as his hand fell back to his side. He gave the accused item a sour look, as if it were a great injustice that someone as sophisticated as he was forced to tote around something so dreary. “I even offered a bigger tip for such a meager sacrifice, but they shoved this simplistic thing toward me and wished me a 'good day'.”
                                          His lips pressed together in a fine line. “I’m sure their well wishes were sarcastic in nature. Couldn’t they see how put out I was with the ordeal?”
                                          He huffed and folded his arms across his chest, shaking his head, Honestly.”

He blinked once, seeing Hilda’s expression. He waved a hand dismiss fully, “Ah, but look at me, discussing the matter of my tea when there are more important things.”
                                          He curled a finger, gesturing her to come a little closer as he picked up his stack of orderly papers. He knew Hilda often didn’t approve of his inviting nature, but he always played it off as good fun. Though he would never brag about his loose conquests, he was always the first to admit hardly looking for a serious relationship.
                                          And, Hilda was quite beautiful. So it was hard for him to resist trying to woo her with his obvious charms. He flipped through each one, eyes scanning the written content. “I believe things are moving smoothly. We’ve reserved stands that will provide food and drink to the student body for a small fee. I believe the track field will serve well to host our grand performance. Lots of open area, hardly any threat for a fire emergency, though we do have fire extinguishers on hand should the unthinkable occur.”
                                          He gazed over his fan of paperwork at Hilda, a fine brow tweaked upward. “Is there anything else on the good lady's concern list that I should cover?”

◣Clubs: ◢
Festival Committee – Adviser.

◣Teaches: ◢
History

Wheezing Gekko

User Image
xxxxx νιη¢єηт ναℓєηтιηє xxxxx

Interaction:Seifer, Terra

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

Crimson eyes scanned the school grounds, searching for any sign of trouble. For the most part, there wasn't any. Here and there students stopped and stared around, bewildered or overwhelmed by the sheer size of the campus. The tall man brushed an onyx lock from his eyes and pushed himself away from the wall he had so casually been leaning against. He took a moment to straighten out his navy blue suit jacket and ventured out to ensure no rules were being broken elsewhere.

As he passed the students, he noticed a boy walk through the grass and into the school. A ghost of a smirk crossed his lips and then vanished. Tseng was going to have a field day with that. Directly in his path, he spotted the young student teacher, whom he recognized from the research he had done on all of his colleagues, interacting with a student. Their eyes met briefly as he passed and he gave her a small nod and a polite "Ma'am". Any further greeting went unsaid. Introductions could wait until later. For now, he had a job to do.

Everything seemed to be running smoothly until he saw a flash of light in the distance. The sunlight glinting off steel immediately caught his attention. He changed direction, making a bee-line for the male brandishing the weapon and the smaller girl beside him. They started heading in his direction, which was just as well. Despite his slim build, Vincent was adept in hand-to-hand combat, and more than ready for any trouble he might face. Though he hoped no force would be necessary, he was willing and able to use it. Hilda had granted security permission to use force if it meant protecting other students.

Vincent stood in their path when he reached them and extended a hand. "I'm part of campus security. No weapons are permitted outside of field combat. I'm going to have to ask you to hand over your weapon."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝

{{Ostensibly Obnoxious Camel:}}

x
x
x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items