Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Girl

Tidus

User Image

Yeah lets go! Come on we have stuff to do!

"Yeah looking for my room as well." He said. taking one look around. It had to be one of the rooms around here so that he could drop off his stuff and maybe meet his room mate. Maybe he would be in luck for that. Then again, it didn't seem that many people were heading to the dorms right now. Looking back down at the note which read his room number, he took one more look. Ah it was somewhere there, so he'd worry about it later.

Bringing his attention back to Vaan, it seemed that his reputation got the best of him. Flashing a smile, he nodded. "Well, that might be because I'm a famous Blitzball player! I was the star player for my team after all. Name's Tidus!" He said, extending a hand to him. At the very least, he was meeting two people here. Vaan seemed like someone he would want to spend more time to get to know.

And that also sounded like a good idea. This was the time to learn where things were, so they wouldn't be late on the first day for classes. "It's a pleasure to meet you both by the way. Hoping this will be a good year!"

Currently Located :: Dorms
What exactly I'm doing :: Looking for my dorm room
Mood :: Excited

After all we can't waste our life. There's too much to do. So hurry up or I will leave you behind!

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
User Image
■ [Vaan] ■

Mood: Cheerful.
Companions: Irvine and Tidus // No one.

Vaan accepted the handshake as his lips quirked at the corner. Huh, Tidus? He turned the name over in his head before it finally dawned on him. “Right,”, he began a little uncertainly, “You’re the son of that famous Blitz star, Jecht, right? I’ve seen you guys on posters.”
                                          To be honest, Vaan had never been into Blitzball, even though it was a sport that was quickly gaining popularity across the country. Having never been able to afford a ticket to an actual game, he had never been one to truly experience what all the fuss was about.
                                          Letting his hand fall to his side, Vaan laughed lightly and ran a hand through his unruly blonde hair as he admitted, “I don’t know much about it, but you’ve got quite the fan base back where I’m from.”
                                          "the fan base" meant nearly the entire female population at the orphanage...
                                          The girls really dug a star athlete.

He turned his attention to Irvine when the other announced that he was off to find the dorm. There was the suggestion of finding places, such as the cafeteria. Vaan patted his stomach, thinking how great it would be to hopefully find a snack available. He hadn’t ate much before he left, so hunger was slowly creeping up on him.

Belatedly, he realized that he hadn’t even given Tidus his name yet. He jumped at the chance to more properly introduce himself before Tidus had a chance to leave. “I-ah-my name is Vaan, by the way. Kinda forgot that I didn’t mention that before.”, he smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck, “Sorry ‘bout that.”

He looked between Irvine and Tidus and leaned his form against the wall. “Well, I’ll be here.”, he said as he jerked his chin towards the dormitory, urging them to go on ahead and drop their stuff off. “Don’t go stopping to take a nap or something.”, he chuckled and stuffed his hands into his blue jeans giving them both an easygoing smile.

Once the two left, Vaan was left to his own thoughts. He lazily turned his head ever so slightly and observed as other students slowly became acquainted with each other. Everyone looked so friendly and different. He reached up to idly play with the silver chain of his necklace, twisting it around his fingers before letting it settle back against his collarbone. Distantly, he wondered if he could really pull off fitting in at such a well-to-do academy like Dissidia. He looked down at his well worn attire; though the clothes were clean (aside from his shoes…), they still looked sort of … homey.
                                          His lips twisted into a wry line before he sighed and let the concern leave him like a breath of air.
                                          If people didn’t like him then, he decided, that was their problem.

Some commotion was going on nearby, over towards the girl’s dorm. He leaned forward, craning his neck a little as he watched a finely dressed Moogle interact with a group of students. A brow raised and he snorted. Man, this year was going to be nothing less of interesting.

◣Clubs: ◢
SeeD – Member.
Track – Member.
Sea Salt Ice Cream Lovers – Member.

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
                            IT'S A NEW DAY BUT IT ALL FEELS OLD IT'S A GOOD LIFE THAT'S WHAT I'M TOLD
                                    ── B u t - e v e r y t h i n g - i t - a l l - j u s t - f e e l s - t h e - s a m e ─────

Demyx was a bit relieved the other wasn’t too mad about being bumped into. “I’ll definitely will be more aware of my surroundings next time!” he punctuated with a smile, happy.

He became quite curious when the smile disappeared. At least the teen thought it was smile. It was a smile wasn’t? Well, he was going to believe it was one, anyway. Their eyes had changed too (or it was a trick of the light), they didn’t seem so warm (was that the right word to use?). It was kind of intimidating… WAS HE ALREADY IN TROUBLE!? “No no no NO! I don’t want to start this year with mark next to my name already.” He mentally whined. Great, now he was panicking.

“F-footprints?” the dirty-blond stuttered. “U-um no. I just um arrived a m-minute a-ago?” “Please don’t give me detention! Please don’t give me detention! Please don’t g- … Can anyone even be given detention even before the first day of school starts? …Actually, I don’t want to know. Just don’t give me one!” he silently prayed to whatever person or deity at the moment.

Like angel sent from above, someone swooshed in to the save the day. “PRAISE BE! PRAISE BE WHOEVER NEEDS PRAISING!” came the cheerful thought along with joyful tears. Not literally, but one get the point.

The male instantly perked up. “Hey! I’m going to the office as well, maybe we can go together? If that’s fine with you that is.” Just anything to get away at the moment would do him fine. No, he wasn’t exactly afraid of the other male. Okay, maybe just a little not like anyone needed to know that.

ɪ ɴ' ɴɴ ʙ ʏ ɴ' ɴɴ ʙ s ʟɪ ʏ
                        what i'm syain' is this is the anthem throw all your hands up
                        у σ υ - ∂ σ η ' т - ω α η η α - в є - у σ υ

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ:: Tseng and Faris
                        ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:: Main Hallway

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
User Image

╔══════════════╗
XLocation: Library Hall
XCompanions: Laguna Loire
╚══════════════╝

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

Auburn eyes narrowed at the mispronunciation of his last name, but he let it go with a shake of his head. After all it’s not really my last name. It’s just the town I come from. The older man was still talking and Keiss had to strain a bit to make sense of what he was saying. He sure can talk fast.

Once the man had finished rambling for the time being, Keiss finally put in his own words. “Just Keiss will do. I’m assuming you have a military background yourself, if people say the same of you.” Keiss was sure that he was just going to make the man talk longer and probably drawl on about his past, but he didn’t want to seem rude and leave. Although his stack of papers would be a good excuse… but Keiss would know that it wasn’t the true reason and such a thing would be dishonest. Keiss wanted to make an honest living and be an honest man. This was the reason he joined Alfitaria’s military in the first place.

An envelope slipped out of his pocket and tumbled to the ground. A good luck letter, that Althea had had a messenger give him. His friend hadn’t been allowed to see him off and Keiss suspected that Jegran had something to do with it. For Selkies having the reputation of trickery and thievery, some “honest” lilties sure had their own means. Keiss had learned that in the army. Always surrounded by Lilties who looked down on him, it took a lot of hard work, and okay, maybe a little bit of trickery to uncover the truth of some of his peers, to make them look up to him as their colonel. I am a Selkie after all.

He gave a bit of an exasperated sigh, when he realized the letter was on the ground and bent down to set his stack of questionnaires down and stuff the letter back into his pocket.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

User ImageXUser Image

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

User Image
XX▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
XXLocation Library Hall ⇒ School Grounds Backside
XXCompanions No one ⇒ Firion Fynn
XX▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀User Image
Kairi sighed and looked at her map that had come with her starter packet. This was not the dorms, this was the cafeteria. Maybe she should have waited for Sora instead of coming to school on her own, but shook her head. Sora’s probably still back at home, snoozing away. That lazy bum. Besides she was already at the school, just lost. Well, she now knew where the cafeteria was.

She turned around to head back to the main office where she had come from when she heard a voice. “Are you lost?” Kairi turned toward the source of the voice and found a young man with long silver hair tied back into a low hanging ponytail. He looked like he’d probably be a senior.

Kairi gave him a sheepish smile. “Afraid so. I think I made a wrong turn somewhere.” She held up her map again, turning it left and right and giving it a scrutinized look. The older man just smiled in response. “What are you looking for? Maybe I can help.”

“The dorms actually,” Kairi said.

“Well, you could turn around and go back the way you came, but it would be quicker to head out the double doors here and go in from the dorm’s back doors.” The senior said, pointing toward the double doors he mentioned.

Kairi grinned, “Oh, well that’s useful. Thanks uh…” She faded out, realizing that she hadn’t gotten his name yet. “Firion,” he said holding out his hand to shake. “Firion Fynn.” Kairi took his outstretched hand and the two shook. “Kairi Tilmitt. Thanks again.” They both then dropped their hands and Kairi started for the doors before turning around again. “Um, if it’s not too much trouble, do you think you could show me the way from here? I don’t want to end up lost again. It’s a pretty big school.”

Firion nodded and joined her at the doors, before opening one and holding it open so she could walk through. Ooh, a gentleman. So unlike Sora. Kairi thought as she walked through, glad that she didn’t have to set down any of her bags. “Follow me.” Firion said once they were outside and began to lead Kairi to an unknown destination, hopefully the dorms.

((OOC: Consider this Firion's post too.))

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

User Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀XX
Location Female Dorm Hallway ⇒ Main Hallway ⇒ GardensXX
Companions No oneXX
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄XX

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀User Image
Namine had already unpacked everything into her new dorm room. Hopefully her roommate wouldn’t be mad on which bed Namine had picked. Namine had hoped that her roommate had been there before, but that turned out not to be the case.

She ducked in and out of groups of people who were already interacting in the dorm hallway. One in particular caught her interest as it involved a moogle, but she chose to stay away. Namine was much to shy to force her way in and so just quietly walked along the hallway with her sketchbook pressed against her stomach and her small shoulder bag of supplies at her side.

Her destination was the school gardens where numerous summer flowers where still in bloom and arranged in creative ways near fountains, seating areas, archways, and various winding paths. Her goal was to sit, sketch, and not be bothered until the opening social that night.

She finally made it out of the dorms and back into the even more crowded main hallway. She slipped her map out of her sketchbook and glanced at it, before looking around for the correct hall. Once she saw it, she nodded and slipped the map back behind the cover of her sketchbook. She snuck into the short hallway that led to the gardens and through the doors at the end.

Just a few more steps and she’d be surrounded by nothing but beauty. Walking at a slower pace, she admired the gardens as she looked for an interesting subject to draw. Soon she came upon a small waterfall in a creek, with various shade-loving flowers around it. A small stone bench was nearby with a good view of the scene. Surrounded by bushes, it seemed like a good place to sit, especially when the weather warmed up by the afternoon.

Namine took a seat on the bench and dropped her shoulder bag to the side of it. She opened up her sketchbook and took the pencil she kept in its spiral binding, before setting to work on one of her day’s many drawings.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Dedicated Rogue

~*~*~*~These boots are made for walking

User Image

Irvine Kinneas

Company: Vaan, Tidus
Mood: Friendly

Irvine took a step back--mentally, of course, because stepping back from a conversation would be the height of rudeness--as the conversation turned. He had heard of blitzball. It was popular in quite a few of his former academies. One or two of them had had their own teams, because blitzball was apparently an excellent form of strength and endurance training. Not to mention holding your breath. Too much water and too much flailing around for my tastes.

Not that he would say that out loud, and certainly not in front of an apparent star. If Tidus was a blitz ace, he supposed he was very good. But he didn't know, and he didn't really care to. All he knew was that there was something like arrogance in Tidus' smile and it reminded of one too many people to be all that comfortable.

He smiled nonetheless. "Seems like we're having a good year already. Friendly meetings and all." He nodded once to Vaan before heading towards the dorm. "Be back in a sec."

Irvine found his dorm room only a few seconds after heading through the door--he would have to thank Vaan, again, for keeping him from wandering around lost. Irvine eyed the empty room (his roomie, a Roxas or something, wasn't here yet). Irvine claimed one of the beds, leaving his bags and jacket noticeably on top of the bedding, and heading back towards Vaan.

Vaan had sounded interested in the idea of exploring, especially when he had mentioned the cafeteria. An early meal, or at least a snack, would be perfect.

I just wish I knew where to go~*~*~*~

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
                              SUN'SUP ● ● ● ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ .ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 12
                                  make breakfast for myself leave the work for someone else
                                People say They say -ıʇ,s ɾnsʇ ɐ dɥɐsǝ
                                    ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴍʏ ᴀɢᴇ ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪ ᴀᴍ

The car ride from home to their new school was a bit awkward. Okay, maybe not just a bit it was extremely awkward. She had hoped that all three of them riding in the same vehicle would hopefully get the two of them to talk to each other. Talk to each other and be civil without the use of threats. Boy did they prove her wrong on so many levels. Yet, couldn’t blame a girl for trying and the young brunette really wanted them to get along. After all they were all going to the same school together. It would be hell if they went through their whole last year of school (for the males) going at each other’s throat.

“C’mon on you two. Would it hurt you to try and get along with each other? Never mind, it would hurt them to try to do it. Wish I knew the reason why they detested each other so much.” a sigh left her lips as forest green eyes looked between the two. The rosette to her left was looking out the window. The older brunette to her right was doing the same thing on his respective side of the car. Another sigh.

“So… how do you think Dissidia will be like? It is a new school and I couldn’t get passed the firewalls setup around the main server to find out more about it.” Olette said trying to start up a conversation between the stubborn males.

“…” was the only response she received from them.

“Really you two? We are supposed to be family. You know, any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins. Last I checked we were cousins and siblings.” At cousins she looked to Marluxia and at siblings she looked at Terra. Both of them gave an exasperated sigh. “Don’t you sigh at me. The two of you should know better and not act like petulant children.” Hands were on her hips at this point. Forest green eyes looked sternly at the two who suddenly stood straight. She was of course mad at them, but when angered her voice never rose she hardly ever yelled. Which made the lecture worse for them.

Hands suddenly clapped together causing the two to jump. “Now let’s all get along and have an enjoyable school okay~?” she punctuated with a cheerful smile that reached her eyes. Though, to Marluxia and Terra it creeped them out. “Let’s head off to the office to obtain our schedules and roommate assignments~ I’ll lead the way~” she ended in a sing songy voice and walked off towards the main building with a skip in her step.

“…Are you quite sure she hasn’t been diagnosed?” Marluxia asked a second later.

“Shut up.”

They separated ways after picking up what they needed from the office. Well, almost, apparently Marluxia and Terra were in the same mindset and both wanted to see the dorms first. “Hopefully, they won’t do anything too drastic to each other. Neither of them would back down…” A sigh left the brunette before her mind went to work.

“Let’s see, I’ve already dropped my stuff off in the dorm room. It should be rather interesting to be in a class taught by a Moogle. Unfortunately I’m not in Drama, can always ask Terra and Marluxia though… … … Oh, that definitely isn’t good. Maybe I should warn the teacher of their venomous relationship.” Another sigh, those two were more trouble than they were worth.

“Maybe I can scope out the Combat classroom? It would give me a better feel of it once classes start tomorrow. Hmm… It couldn’t hurt right~?” a small chuckle as she moved around the numerous chatting groups. Ah! There it was~ good thing she memorized locations on the map. She stopped when a Moogle flew by. A brow rose as she eyes looked in the direction in which the other had come from. Hmm… Can’t hurt to take a look.”

After some time of walking another came into the Olette’s range of sight. “Was the Moogle helping them out? … … …Is that a Chocobo!?” forest green eyes lit up as her pace quicken.

“So cute~” were the first words to fall from her lips the moment she was within arm distant of the male and bird. “Is this one your friend~?” Olette asked a mix of excitement and eagerness filled her voice.

ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
                        NOTHING'S STANDING ── IN MY WAY

ᴡɪᴛʜ : Marluxia and Terra » Bartz and Boko ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ : School Grounds Exterior
                        ᴍɪɴᴅ : "The feathers look so soft~"

Fashionable Fatcat

6,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
HildaXFynn

location {Spare Room}
company {Balthier}

σηє ∂αу, ѕσмє∂αу,
You'll surely find me sailing away
ƒσя тнє ωнιтє вєα¢н σƒ тнє ρяσмιѕє∂ ℓαη∂.

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

There were many things about Balthier that she found both charming and deplorable. The positive first. He was charming, well dressed and groomed, had fine taste in tea, and was always punctual and down to business. The negative. He was charming, well dressed and groomed, had fine taste in tea, and was always punctual and down to business. In fact, everything about him allured her, which immediately turned her away. He was a trap. She knew what sort of man he was when it came to romance and didn't want to get caught up in something so fickle. She couldn't afford to. She had her reputation to think about, but most of all she simply didn't have time for matters of the heart.

She returned his lopsided grin (that looked so well on his complexion) with one of her own more simplistic smiles. "How dreadful. On the bright side, I now know what to get you when holidays round the corner." One perk many would mention from working for lady mayor was she tended to remember birthdays and give gifts appropriately. She was most fond of Christmas, and that led to an elegant get-together for employees with lovely music, fine wine, and tasty horderves. She was a huge fan of the fine life and wished to share it often with those she was close with.

A soft laugh filtered past cerise hued lips. "Such a charmer. I'd take care, if I were you, otherwise you may find yourself eye high in my affections." Even though she didn't take his wooing seriously, she still flirted back. Consider her a mighty tease. "Punctuality in men is my greatest weakness. How is it you found out?"

And once again, he displayed a fine attribute she adored. Getting straight to the point after careless banter. She gave his beckoning hand a look of mild annoyance before stepping forward, close enough to inhale his sophisticated fragrance. This man... If she were anyone but herself, he would've had her the moment they first met. Setting that thought aside, she glanced to the papers in his hands, nodding along with his words. Despite everything else, he was a joy to work with already. She only hoped the other faculty were just as reliable. "Very good. I believe that covers it. I'll be keeping a fire fighting team on hand in case the extinguishers do a poor job. I'd like to avoid this building suffering any catastrophes for the first year, at least. As for curfew, we can allow the students to lolly til midnight. I'm certain they all will find it difficult to sleep their first night. I've already let Tseng know to not be so harsh on the students until tomorrow when everything settles."

Was there anything else? She was certain Tseng would let the other security know. That man knew how to run his job, so she wasn't concerned. It was one less worry off her plate. Quick decision made, Hilda tilted her head just a little, allowing dangled rose earrings to jingle against her fair countenance. "Are you ready for your first class? I can only imagine how exciting it must be."

ησω нєяє ι ѕтαη∂
σн, ιη тнє мσяηιηg ѕυηѕнιηє,
∂яєαмιηg σηℓу σƒ тнє ρяσмιѕє∂ ℓαη∂.
ѕσмєωнєяє, тнєу ѕαу, вєуση∂ тнє gяєαт нσяιzση,
ℓιєѕ α вєαυтιƒυℓ ιѕℓαη∂.

ιη му ∂яєαмѕ, ι'νє ѕєєη ρєσρℓє тнєяє,
єχ¢нαηgιηg ωσя∂ѕ σƒ ℓσνє αη∂ ¢αяє.
ιη тнє вяιgнт ѕυηвєαмѕ, тнєу'яє ∂αη¢ιηg ωιтн тнє вιя∂ѕ
αη∂ тнєу'яє ѕιηgιηg αℓℓ ∂αу ℓσηg вєѕι∂є тнє ѕтяєαмѕ.

Fashionable Fatcat

6,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
Ell oneXLoire
«»

location {Art Room -> Hallway}
company {Kiros}

∂σ тнιѕ σηє ѕмαℓℓ тнιηg ƒσя мє.
I pray this from my very innermost self
єνєη ƒяσм тнιѕ вєαυтιƒυℓ αя¢α∂ια

A hand covered her smiling lips as a laugh passed through them. Kiros was a lovely slice of humble pie. Even though he changed the wording, it was still experience. And she told him as such, "Uncle Kiros! That is exactly what experience is!" Her giggles died down from her voice, but her warm eyes retained the joy.

With a bow of her head, chestnut strands brushing against her face, she stepped closer. "I'd love to. I was so immersed in my little project, I forgot to walk around."

Making sure the room key was on her person, she left the classroom and locked the door behind them. Her things were still inside and, despite all her trust, she didn't want anyone rummaging through her things. It wasn't like she had anything dangerous or embarrassing - it was the principle of the thing. The key was pocketed and shawl re-established on her arms. "Lead the way, Uncle Kiros. If we're lucky, we may run into Uncle Laguna."

ωну ιѕ ιт, ρєσρℓє αℓωαуѕ яєρєαт тнєιя мιѕтαкєѕ, ι ωση∂єя?
ωну ιѕ ιт, тнαт тнєу ℓσνє вℓσσ∂, αη∂ ѕєєк ¢σηƒℓι¢т?
ααн, вυт мσяє ιмρσяαηтℓу тнαη тнαт
ρℓєαѕє, ρяσтє¢т му уσυηg ѕιѕтєя.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
User Image
■ [Vaan] ■

Mood: Unimpressed.
Companions: Irvine.

Hearing footsteps approaching down the hall, Vaan glanced to his side and saw Irvine coming toward him. He pushed himself away from the wall and smiled, “Hey, that was quick!”
                                          He looked over the cowboy’s shoulder and noted that Tidus hadn’t returned yet. He shrugged and cradled the back of his head with his clasped hands. “It’s was getting kinda boring out here.”, he admitted with a laugh. “I was hoping my roommate would turn the corner, but no luck.”

He sighed and stared up at the ceiling. “So,”, he drawled awkwardly as sounds of growing activity outside of their dorm hall picked up. Vaan hated empty conversation, so he sought for a topic for discussion. Abruptly, he announced,“I saw a Moogle dressed like a teacher!”, he snorted. “Pretty unusual, right?”
                                          He twisted around and glanced down the hallway, “…I wonder what he teaches…”, he mused aloud.
                                          The idea of running up to the creature and pinching that red pompom came unbidden toward the front of his mind. A mischievous smile etched its way across his face.
                                          Vaan never had many dealings with Moogles back home, but like everyone, he knew that even touching a Moogle’s pompom was some sort of taboo. Or at least, the Moogle race made it seem like it anyway.

He lost interest as the Moogle scurried behind a student and left his field of vision; possibly to avoid getting hugged, mauled or whatever else Moogles had to deal with on a daily basis.
                                          He turned back to Irvine, taking in the other’s opinion or thoughts.

“Once Tidus gets here, is there any place in particular you want to start looking for? I’ve heared gossip about some snack stands around here someplace. I guess it’s a welcoming present ran by one of the teachers…”

◣Clubs: ◢
SeeD – Member.
Track – Member.
Sea Salt Ice Cream Lovers – Member.

Mythical Wife

16,565 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Divorced 100
User Image
「нope eѕтнeιм」
вєstíαrч tєαchєr; αcαdєmч lєαd
▌▌▌▌█████████ █ ████████████████

tab Hope turned his gaze to the blonde woman beside him. Curiously, the other two hadn't heard him and continued with their conversation. "Ah, I would try the main office but those moogles seem busy." he politely smiled and nodded his head "Yes, I've read the map. I've been back from my classroom already and I'm not used to such a large school complex. I've from the Academia, albeit a large science and research building, I've lived there most my life. Newer buildings still confuse me time to time." he fished out the map from his box of items, unfolding it and placing his box of items down. He pointed out to the woman the area of the Bestiary classroom on the map. Then from their current location, the Main Hall, Hope traced his finger to where the dorms were located on the map. "So I guess from here I would follow the hallways until reaching here?

Picking the box back up, he sighed gently. Back to the days of being lost, constantly reminding him of his first day after his father dropped him off for his first day at the Academia. He hoped it wouldn't be that bad. "Ah, where are my manners. I'm Hope Estheim, I will be teaching Bestiary. I assume you'll be calling me sir, or Mr. Estheim, but I still wanted to full introduce myself. It's my first year as a teacher, so I want to make a good impression on the kids here. he chuckled gently, having a bashful look on his face. "Are you excited for the Fireworks tonight? I'm partially excited because I want to know what compounds are in there to guess how the colors will be formed."

To do list (Hope's one track mind):
                          ☑Get to Dissidia High
                          ☑Get to the Office for keys and drop off curriculum
                          ☑Make my classroom neat and tidy with all the new tech
                          ☑Manage back to the Main Hall
                          ☒ Made it to the Dorm Rooms
                          ☒Settle down with a coffee
                          ☒ Meet the other faculty members
                          ☒Get to the fireworks

¤ Currently: Main Hall with Elia

Dedicated Rogue

User Image
Kiros XSeagill

Information
Company: none ----- Ellone
Emotion: mild excitement

Itinerary
Arrive at school
Receive packet
Visit dorm
Organize office

Explore grounds
Attend festival

Kiros smiled sheepishly as Ellone laughed. She was right, of course, and only she could make a correction sound so sweet. "There's no arguing with you," he said good-naturedly. "Lots of experience I have then."

He nodded. "I've only walked around a little but I think we're going to like it here. The building is big but it's not hard to navigate. I think we can explore most of it before anyone needs us."

Kiros stepped out of the art room as Ellone got her room key and waited behind her as she locked the door. He didn't think there would be any need for it--from what he had gotten of the students' records, there weren't too many serious troublemakers--but it was still a prudent move. The less temptation, the better. "I'm sure we will," he said once she was ready. "Or else he'll run into us. Literally. Shall we?"

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
[Zexion Wiseman] /The Cloaked Schemer/

Where: Main Hall
With Whom: Elia, Hope
Why: It is expected

Zexion entered the school, alone and silent.

"Fairly standard arrangements. I suppose it would be ideal to go and introduce myself to my roommate and get that out of the way. Then I can hopefully stay in for the evening once I'm done with things at the main office."

Needless to say, Zexion is not what one would place in the "social butterfly" category. He simply had little interest in what most people his age spent their free time on. His realm was books and academia and facts, not gossip and fireworks and partying.

He walked through, eyeing this bunch or that group of people. No one paid particular attention to him and that was his preference. He paused though, on one particular pair. Two blondes, one a girl with very long hair and while he could appreciate her looks on an aesthetic level, what gave him pause was the book she carried with her. Fiction, but classic high quality fiction far beyond the usual garbage girls like her normally read. He had no intentions of disrupting the exchange she and the young man with her were having, but he found himself walking towards them. Nodding to both he began without a note of his indecision showing in his voice as he introduced himself.

”Excuse me, not to butt in, but I believe we may all be able to help each other out. Strength in numbers, they say. My name's Zexion, you are?”

"This isn't like me...but I suppose part of being in this age range is going through many types of changes and adjusting to new situations, and I suppose it would be harmless to ask them. Whether or not they accept is obviously their choice."

[“Surely you must have known this was going to happen?”]
User ImageUser Image

Fashionable Fatcat

6,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
EliaXBennett

location {Main hall}
company {Hope and Zexion}

ωнєη ѕнє'ѕ тяємвℓιηg, ωнєη ѕнє'ѕ ∂αη¢ιηg
She's like a fairy
нσω ιт'ѕ ηι¢є тσ ƒσℓℓσω нєя тσ тнє єη∂

He was a kind person. She could tell merely by the way he spoke of the office moogles. They were there to help guide everyone who comes to them, but she understood his hesitance towards it well enough. Stepping closer, she peered down at his map as he did, following his finger and nodding with the plan of attack. "Academia?" She had heard of it at least once enough for it to have felt familiar. "Yes, you are correct. It looks like a straight path from here." At least that was settled.

Elia stepped back, both hands clutching the book of fiction, the cover a stark, rich brown compared to her white dress. A smile lit upon her fair complexion. With a slight tilt of her head, golden strands brushed across her face. "Hope Estheim. Yes, I believe I will call you Mr. Estheim. It's a pleasure to meet you, sir. My name is Elia Bennett. I'm a Freshman." Since he spoke a bit about himself, she decided to do the same. "I've been studying to become a Shrine Maiden since I was very young. As soon as I graduate, I will take the oath. I'm hopeful your class will help my spiritual and intellectual journey." Yes. He was a very nice man.

She turned, noting the approaching student. He had introduced himself as Zexion. A glance over and Elia found herself intrigued by cold, calculating eyes. Or rather, eye, considering one of his was covered by glaucous hair. Her smile never faltered. "Zexion." A nod of greeting. "I'm Elia, and this is our Beastiary teacher, Mr. Estheim." A dainty hand held itself out towards Hope before placing itself back onto her book. "I'm assuming you're lost too?"

αη∂ ησ σηє кησωѕ ιт
ωнєяє ѕнє ¢αмє ƒяσм, ωнєяє ѕнє'ѕ gσιηg
αη∂ ση¢є уσυ мєєт нєя, уσυ ωιℓℓ ƒιη∂ тнαт
ѕσмєтнιηg ιηѕι∂є ιѕ ¢нαηgιηg

ѕнє'ѕ ℓιкє α яαιηвσω
ωнєη ѕнє ¢σмєѕ υρ, αℓℓ αяє ℓιт υρ
αη∂ ωнєη ѕнє ωнιѕρєяѕ
уσυ ωιℓℓ нєαя тнιѕ: '∂ση'т ¢нαѕє αƒтєя яαιηвσωѕ'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items