User Image
Accepting reserves and profiles.

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
Welcome to Dissidia High!

This is Dissidia High's first year so tonight we will be celebrating it's Grand Opening with a fireworks show! This show is brought to you by the DHS faculty. There will also be hot chocolate and churros for sale; $1.00 each. The funds will go toward future school activities. Gather at the track bleachers around 6:30pm. The show will start at 7pm.

In the mean time, be sure to pick up your starting packets from the office. These packets will contain your dorm key, rooming assignment, class schedule, and any other basic information you might need. Afterwards, you will be on your own time. It is a good idea to get to know your roommates and find out your classroom locations. The cafeteria will be open for all meals.

Members of the faculty who are just arriving today, report to the office to get your starting packet. It will contain your dorm key, rooming assignment, and which classroom is yours. Afterwards, you also will have free time for the rest of the day. This would be a good opportunity to prepare for tomorrow's classes and to get to know your fellow faculty members. Those involved with the fireworks, please report to the track at 5:30pm to begin preparations.

Note: Use a moogle for any needed faculty related npcs.
((Let the posting begin!))

Single Gaian

21,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
User Image User Image User Image
E xIx Kx Ox x CxA xR xO xL

User Image

xfiller I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴜɴ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ғʟʏ, xfillersaucexfillersaucexfillersauce Cᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇʀᴀsᴇ, sᴏ I'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
                    xfillersaucex Bᴜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ I'ʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ xfillersaucexfillersaucexfiller Bᴜᴛ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ
                    ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ xfillersaucexfillersaucexfillersaucexfillersaucexfillersaucex ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

The young girl looked up at the large building before her. She had arrived. Truly. One more stepping stone to step over and no longer will she be looked down on simply because she's a kid. The purplenette wanted to be more than that. She has no one to lean on, no one to help her. Sitting around and crying wasn't going to help her one bit. She knew that. So it almost surprised her to hear that such an elegant school as this was willing to accept her, regardless of her age.

With a deep breath to herself, she let it out and climbed the stairs to the building, receiving the stuff she needed. The young girl only spoke when she needed to, or when she had a question. A dorm... and she's to share a room with someone else. ...Hm. Maybe she should wait in the room for this person and greet them? ...Or would they be the type of person to cause a scene just because they share a room with a kid? She held the stuff in her hands as she went up the stairs casually to the room. ...Yeah. Maybe she should just remain quiet, unpack her things neatly and get out of there to find all her classes and such. Delay the meeting for now.

Once she was in the room, she claimed the bed nearest to the window before moving things to where they should be. When she went to the restroom to put up her toiletries, she noticed a door next to the closet. ...Huh? She reached up to turn the door knob and peek inside. ..Whoa. Another room? She closed the door and went back to her bed to reread the list. "Two rooms share one bathroom..." ...Oh. Hm. She shook her head for a moment before pulling out a paper to scribble a message on it.

Hello roommate!
                    Looks like I came in here before you. I think we should meet at a later time, kay?
                    Or maybe we'll meet at the fireworks show tonight. Looking forward to meeting you!
                    - Roomie

She folded the message and placed it on the vacant bed before leaving the room, locking the door, to wander the place in her own solitude. Who knows what she'll find..?

"I've no more time to just stand around and look back and wish things were different."

Where? Dorm > Leaving
With? No one
Emotions? Anxious
OoC: [ here ya go! Sorry Eiko's rather elusive. ]

Popular Sex Symbol

User Image
tuna··¤(`×[¤QUISTIS▪TREPE¤]×´)¤··tuna
ֹ: Student-Teacher , Combat :ֹfiller-tuna-filler-tuna-filler-tuna

User Image
created by··¤『schedule』¤··Devoured by Darkness
filler Arrive on Campus
filler-tuna Obtain Starter Packet
filler-tuna-filler Learn the Layout
filler-tuna-filler-tuna Get Settled In
filler-tuna-filler-tuna-filler Get Acquainted with Peers
filler-tuna-filler-tuna-filler-tuna Get Acquainted with Students
filler-tuna-filler-tuna-filler-tuna-filler Yet to Plan
filler-tuna-filler-tuna-filler-tuna-filler-tuna Yet to Plan

————————:[ ティス・トゥープ ]:————————

tunaMain Hall.:.ǝ ɹ ǝ ɥ ʍfiller
                            tunaOn her own.:.ɥ ʇ ı ʍfiller

F08266 (speaking) - F8B373 (thinking) - 583943 (writing

It was a very exciting feeling, setting foot on the campus of Dissidia High. The bus ride to it was pleasant, the day's weather was fair... All good signs to Quistis. The blonde felt a bit nervous as it was her first foray into the world of education. ...Sort of. Student teaching couldn't be that much different, or at least that's how she figured. Watery blues shut, thin fingers nudging the silver frames of her glasses along her nasal bridge. "It'll be fine," she told herself for reassurance. A small nod to herself and she rose her head, determinedly strutting to the facility's doors.

Perhaps it was because it was the prelude day that the surroundings seemed a bit serene.There were quite a few people in the halls already but there was no chaos. It'll probably be a lot more lively once things get started. The thought made Quistis giggle a little out of nostalgia. She remembered the discord of the hallways when she was a student not too long ago. It was then that the idea came to her; would it be frowned upon if she got along well with the students? She might not be one herself but she wasn't too far off in her age. I can always hope for the best. Right? "Office... Office... Where's the main office?" the assistant instructor murmured as she wandered onward.

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
User Image

╔══════════════╗
XLocation: Library ⇒ Hall
XCompanions: None
╚══════════════╝

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

Combat class… Well, Jegran either had really high expectations of him or was leading him to failure. Keiss suspected the latter. His superior just didn’t like him, not that Keiss ever did anything to warrant that. Okay, he did rise up in ranks to a colonel faster than Jegran had, he also completed those few missions so that Jegran didn’t get the credit, and he did get close to his intended fiancé, but the big guy was clearly overreacting by sending him away. Althea’s just a friend, geez! Well, Keiss was here now so he might as well make the most of it. One good thing had already come from it, he didn't have to wear that formal military uniform anymore.

Keiss had arrived the previous day and so already knew his dorm room, roommate’s name, his classroom’s location, and the fact that he'd be assisted by a student teacher.

Upon visiting the combat room, the previous day, Keiss had found the classroom lacking. There was only a limited selection of practice weapons so he had sent out for more variations to be delivered. The more choices, the more the students could learn what exactly suits their needs.

Until the new practice weapons arrived, not much could be done. This was why he was currently standing next to a copier in the library. Papers fell one by one on top of each other as they finished printing, all saying the same thing, “Combat Questionnaire.” Keiss intended to pass it out at the beginning of class. After that, he’d probably do something to get to know his students and have them get to know each other. That is, unless his assistant had any better ideas.

The copier finished its job and Keiss gathered up the copies. He tapped them against a nearby table top to align the pages together, before setting the pile down on top of it. He then opened the copy machine and pulled out his original copy. He set this on top of the others, before gathering them all up to take to his classroom. If Jegran truly intended Keiss to fail, then he was going to be sorely disappointed.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

User ImageXUser Image

Dedicated Rogue

~*~*~*~These boots are made for walking

User Image

Irvine Kinneas

Company:None
Mood: Tired

Dissidia High School. Irvine looked up at the school--at his "last chance" as Martine called it--with a look that was both annoyed and pleased. He had not exactly gotten his way; his way would have been complete and total dismissal. Emancipation and then a hard kick to the curb, which would have hurt (both his backside and his pride) but be rather sweet in its own way, especially since Martine would have been out of his life. That wasn't how it happened, though. Though he raged and given Irvine more bruises than he could remember (he had really pissed of Galbadia Academy's headmaster, and the bastards were old friends), he had kept Irvine and used whatever connections he had to get him in somewhere.

Dissidia High had not been his first choice, but Irvine was good at forging and spreading bad information about himself. None of the "good" academies wanted him. Martine had settled, but at least Dissidia had combat classes, and something called SeeD. And enough civilian courses that I can piss the old b*****d off and get a good education out of it anyway.

And if Irvine didn't like it.. Well, next year he'd write himself out and seek his fortune elsewhere.

Irvine stepped away from the car Martine had forced him to take, hitching rucksack further onto his shoulder and tilting his hat back slightly before picking up his duffle. He said good bye to the driver (it wasn't their fault that his adopted father was a jerk) and headed into the grounds.

The school was much bigger than he thought it would be.

Irvine had no trouble finding the office (helpfully located right near the entrance) but more than a little trouble find his room, even with the packet map. He pursed his lips as he wandered around the halls, finally stumbling on the area by complete accident.

"Looks like I'm dragging this thing around with me for at least a week," he muttered as he folded the map and stuck it in his back pocket. "Now which one's mine?"

I just wish I knew where to go~*~*~*~

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
User Image
■ [Vaan] ■

Mood: Eager.
Companions: Irvine.

Shouldering the strap of his pack, Vaan exited the backseat of the taxi cab and slammed the car door shut behind him. He approached the driver’s side, hand fumbling in his pocket of his blue jean pants, as he pulled out the amount owed for the ride. The driver smiled as he received the money, tipped his hat, and wished him the best of luck before speeding off to find another customer.

Standing on the sidewalk, he watched the cab disappear around a corner before he turned back to the large building. “So, this is Dissidia High”, he muttered under his breath. It was a lot bigger than what it looked like in the pictures. To a boy who ever knew the small living quarters of an orphanage, the school looked intimidating. Good, he liked it already.
                                          A small smile quirked his lips as he stepped off the concrete path and crossed onto the fresh grass that was still damp with morning dew.

He entered into the front office just as a young man sporting a cowboy hat left the desk with a pamphlet and a key in his hand. Vaan moved inside, the glass door swung shut behind him on silent hinges, and he carefully approached the front desk, leaving wet foot marks on the otherwise shiny linoleum floor.
                                          Taking the key to his assigned dorm and the pamphlet, Vaan offered his thanks before turning and walking towards the door that the cowboy previously left through.

His sneakers, still damp from walking through the grass out front, squeaked on the floor as he unfolded his pamphlet to find that it was actually a map. His schedule was also tucked away inside the folds of the map. He carefully slid his class schedule inside his pocket as he surveyed the printed layout of the school. Before anything else, he wanted to find his dormroom and drop off his bag. There was no sense in hauling it around with him on a day for introductions.
                                          He found navigating through the hallways to be a rather simple task. There still weren’t a lot of people around yet, so he didn’t have to worry over shoveling his way through.
                                          When he found his room, he stuck in the key and entered inside. It seemed his roommate had yet to show up, leaving the room looking empty. Not caring what side of the room he slept on, Vaan dumped his backpack onto the mattress and debated on what to do next. Running a hand through his unruly blonde hair, he decided that it would be better to go ahead and find his way around the rest of the school instead of just sitting in the sort of silence that made your ears ring.

He left the dorm room, fishing his schedule out from his pocket. He stood in place, wondering where he should venture to first. The Drama room, maybe?
                                          A murmured voice caught his attention and he looked up. Curiosity got the better of him and he approached the same guy he saw leaving the office. The one with the cowboy hat. The guy appeared a little putout. Maybe he was lost. Shrugging, Vaan approached him with no hesitation. May as well start meeting people ahead of time, right?
                                          “Hey, guy.”, Vaan spoke up from behind, stuffing his hands into his pockets. “You tryin’ to find your room?”

◣Clubs: ◢
SeeD – Member.
Track – Member.
Sea Salt Ice Cream Lovers – Member.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
User Image
■ [Rik k u] ■

Mood: Embarrased.
Companions: Quistis

After two bus rides and a quick trip with a taxi, Rikku finally found herself standing in front of the iron gates of Dissidia High! She clung to the gate, pressing her face in between the spaces of the bars. Everything about it looked so clean and expensive. The grass was fresh and trimmed down and oh-so green! She nibbled on her bottom lip, a grin threatening to overtake her entire expression. It was never this green back home! Everything was sand and sun in the desert. If you were lucky, you could find some palms when you stumbled across the occasional oasis.
                                          She couldn’t help but wonder if things were just as nice on the inside as they were on the outside. What were the teachers like? Her fellow students? Were they all rich, stuck up snobs? …She hoped not.

She wasn’t going to allow herself to be put off so easily! A small noise of happy anticipation flew from her lips and Rikku jogged along the gate, fingers dancing against the cold iron, as she rounded the corner of the entrance. Her goggles, which hung loosely around her neck, bounced against her breastbone until she slowed to a more casual pace. The cold air felt nice against the exposed skin of her legs and arms. She wore short cropped shorts and an orange sleeveless top. She liked the way the dew stuck to the small hairs on her arms.

Hooking her thumbs into the straps of her back pack, she leaned her head back as she studied the large expanse of the school up close. Even the bricks looked like they were brand new, no chips or faded red spots. Just simple perfection.
                                          So mesmerized by her environment, Rikku nearly crashed into a taller blonde woman who was walking in the same direction she was. She let out a string of, “Whoa, whoa, whoa!” as she balanced precariously onto the tips of her toes, arms waving on either side of her, as she fought to retain enough balance to not topple into the other woman. Thankfully, nothing so embarrassing had happened, and Rikku breathed out a sigh of relief as she felt her feet rest firmly on the ground. Sheepishly, she rubbed the back of her head, “Uh , oops?”, she laughed nervously. “Sorry about that. I guess I wasn’t paying attention.”

One arm fell against her side as she raised another for a welcoming shake, “Anyway, I’m Rikku. I’m new here … like everyone else, I guess. I was just heading to the office to grab my paper work and stuff.”
                                          She blinked once then twice, “So, um, are you a student or a teacher?”

◣Clubs: ◢
Robotics – President.
Blitzball – Member.
Swimming – Member.

Dedicated Rogue

~*~*~*~These boots are made for walking

User Image

Irvine Kinneas

Company: None Van
Mood: Friendly

Irvine had been on the verge of sneering, at both the map and the hallways around him, when he heard the voice from behind him. He turned slightly. The boy approaching him was familiar, in a vague but recent sort of way. Irvine thought he might have passed him coming into the school, or else coming out of the office. Then the boy's shoe squeak. He definitely remembered hearing that just outside the front office.

"I am," he said, letting a slow, lopsided smile slip onto his face. "I'll admit, I have a s**t-all sense of direction. Failed navigation and mapmaking more than once, as pathetic as that is. Clearly, I should not be trusted on roadtrips. You wouldn't be able to decipher this would you," he asked, waving the map slightly.

Irvine turned fully. "Irvine Kinneas," he said, tipping his hat back before holding out a hand for the other to shake. He sized up the either momentarily--a skill not necessarily taught at the academies but one that was encouraged and that Irvine had taken to heart--and tried to judge his age. "Senior?"

I just wish I knew where to go~*~*~*~

Popular Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image
0021B1-speech | 2573EF-thought | ?-text

"♪Oh, you're the first one when things turn out bad~ You know I'll never be lonely~ You're my oooonly one, and I loooooove the things~ I really LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the things that yooou dooo~ Ohhhh, you're my best friend!♫" The partially off-key singing bounced off the walls much like the cheerful man belting it out. Laguna bobbed and grooved in between the desks of the classroom. "Utterly excited" were not proper words to describe the once-aspiring journalist. He'd gotten onto the campus fairly early, much like a few of the coworkers he'd yet to meet. There was also great delight in how easily navigable the building was. Somewhat. Laguna had still managed to stumble into classrooms that weren't his after retrieving his starting packet.

The school building was nice in his eyes, and thus he was certain the others that would work there would be just as swell. The man couldn't wait to meet them or the kids he'd get to teach. The mere idea had him up at ridiculous hours of the night coming up with an introductory speech for the students. Of course it was lost on Laguna's mind once his portable radio was on and he dance-walked around his classroom, singing (poorly) along with the voice of Freddie Mercury. A jovial laugh with a nearly clumsy spin. "Yup. Time to go see if my room's just as nice! I'll bet it is! The rest of this place seems pretty stellar," he confirmed to himself. Clicking off the radio as he passed, he two-stepped toward the door.

The song stuck with him and he hummed the rest as his sandal-clad feet scooted him back into the halls. For a social puppy of a person like himself, it was a good move. A large, boyish smile pulled at his lips and an arm was raised in an ecstatic wave. "Oh! Hey there!" he called out as Keiss was spotted not too far from the library doors. Barely awaiting any welcoming notion, yet keeping a bit mentally cautious, the ravenet wandered over. Thus his rambling aural assault began. "Guessin' you're staff too since you're cartin' 'round papers! Quite a lot. Must have a lot to do, huh? I won't hold ya up too much, just figured I'd introduce myself! I'm Laguna Loire! Literature Teacher, age 44! Heh heh! That sounds pretty cool, huh?"

filler-tuna
User Imagefiller-tuna-filler-tuna【 L i t e r a t u r e ・ T e a c h e r 】
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════✖✖✖
Devoured by Darkness only.At 【The Lit Classroom → The Halls】 ✔→✗ with 【Nobody → Keiss】
tunaSnag a Packet【✔】→ Check out the Classroom【✔】→ Set Up【✔】→ Check the Dorms【 】
fillerGreet the Staff【✗】→ Food Break!【✗】→ Get Ready for the Fireworks【✗】→ See the Fireworks【✗】

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image══════════════╗
Title Princess of AlexandriaX
Location Front GateX
Companions BeatrixX
╚══════════════User Image

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀X

Garnet had already experienced so many different things just by trying to get to school. Who knew so many people could cram into one small compartment of a subway train? It had been rather uncomfortable, but Beatrix made sure that Garnet was neither touched nor looked at the wrong way. For that moment, Garnet was grateful that her mother had sent an escort with her.

They had also taken a bus from the subway to town and they were currently sitting in the back of a taxi cab on the way to school. The driver was chatting away at them, but Garnet wasn’t paying him any attention. She stared out the window, waiting for the school to come into view. She had so many expectations and couldn’t wait for the real thing.

Soon a building loomed into view and when the taxi began to slow, Garnet knew that this must be the place. It was almost as large as the palace back home. It wasn’t nearly as tall, but it was wider. Although if you added in the land round about the palace and the school grounds on campus. Home’s territory was still larger by far.

The taxi stopped in front of two large gates and Garnet waited for her door to be opened, once it was she hopped out of her seat and stared up at the gates. For a few moments she just stared, wondering what it would be like. What sort of people would she meet? What would the classes be like? Would she be able to successfully hide her status?

She had studied on the way to the school, watching people as they interacted, studying the way they spoke and their behavior. In order to hide who she was, she’d need to do things that the common people did. For a girl who had been taught to be on her best behavior at all times, it seemed a very complicated thing to do, but she'd try as hard as she could.

Snapping away from her thoughts, she turned to Beatrix. “That letter we received, said to obtain a starting packet from the front office. Where do you think we might find such a place?”

X▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
User Image

╔═══════♬♪♩═══════╗
XLocation Dorm ⇒ Hall
XCompanions No one ⇒ Eiko
╚═══════♬♪♩═══════╝

“Whoohoo! Window Bed!” Selphie cried as she dropped her stuff on top of the bed she had chosen. Her roommate didn’t seem to be there yet so Selphie decided that meant she got first pick. After all, as the saying goes, ‘The early bird catches the worm~!'

She unzipped her bags one by one and dumped the contents onto her bed, before picking through them and sorting them into piles. “Toothbrush, bathroom of course. PJs, hmm I think I’ll wear these ones tonight so I’ll just stuff them under the pillow here.” Once sorted, she took each individual pile to their locations. Clothes went into the dresser, while she stuffed the nicer ones into the closet. She took some towels and her toothbrush to the bathroom to notice that it was connected to another bedroom. Cool! More people! Selphie mentally cheered, before depositing her things into a drawer. Hmm, the shower thing might be a problem though. Oh! I know! I’ll make a schedule! I’ll need to ask everyone their preferred times though. I’ll schedule myself last. I can shower whenever.

Soon, everything was put away, leaving only a few stuffed animals on her now yellow floral bed. Selphie surveyed her work, before nodding in approval. She pulled out her packet and leafed through the papers until she found her schedule. “Alright! Time to find my classes!” She called out and set out into the hall.

More and more people were showing up now and she wondered briefly if her roommate was among them. One girl caught Selphie’s eye among the small crowd. She seemed out of place, probably because she was so young. “Hey!” Selphie called out running to catch up with the girl. “You must be like some genius or something.” She teased a compliment, before holding out her hand. “I’m Selphie Tilmitt, nice to meetcha!”

Train, Train take us away. Take us away, far away.
To the future we will go. Where it leads, no one knows.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces