Welcome to Gaia! ::

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image
User Image
                                                      Like a river flows surely to the sea
                                                        Darling so it goes
                                                          some things are meant to be
                                                            take my hand, take my whole life too
                                                              for I can't help falling in ----

RYUURYUU<3

Akira stopped walking and turned to watch his husband go and get his jacket. As he stood there, he couldn't help but feel the tension in the room. What... was the tension from? Was it from him and how awful he felt right then? Or was it the mere fact that Ryuu had practically admitted he was still in love with his ex? Either way, the tension could almost be seen in the room and it took all of Akira's everything to make it so he wouldn't walk out without Ryuu with him.

His eyes followed Ryuu as he walked towards him and he blinked a few times when a scarf was thrown around his neck. He looked down at Ryuu, wanting to look into his eyes, but he didn't even look at Akira. It shouldn't have surprised him, but it still did. Why wasn't Ryuu looking at him...? He let out a heavy sigh as he shifted the scarf around his neck and let out a quiet, "Thank you." With that said, Akira pulled open the door and exited the room with his husband right behind him.

Akira had been excited for the moon-viewing festival. It was a romantic festival where someone should take their lover and just be together to watch the moon. But now... now Akira wasn't excited for the festival at all. In fact, the only reason the two of them went outside was because of the suffocating tension that was left in the room. And at that very moment, the festival was the thing that was the least on his mind. He had more important things to think about. Like how... he and Ryuu would turn out after this.

Akira felt the hand grab the back of his coat and he stopped dead in his tracks. He kept his eyes forward as he listened to Ryuu apologize and then ask if this ruined them. His entire body tensed up and his arms raised to his chest, folding across it, like he was trying to protect himself. Slowly he turned around to look at his husband. Akira's eyes searched Ryuu's face for a moment, but he didn't find what he was looking for. Ryuu just looked so... so dejected, so hurt. He looked like he was on the verge of crying. Again. It pained Akira to see him look like that. Ryuu had had enough heartbreak and sadness in his life. Akira... he was supposed to be the sunshine in Ryuu's life.

So how come he wasn't the sunshine for him now?

"N-no... no. No, M-Mochi, you didn't ruin us." The nickname felt forced and suddenly felt weird on his tongue, but he decided to ignore the feeling, and instead shook his head. "I hope you know that 'ruin' is a strong word a-and it takes a lot to 'ruin' something." He unfolded his arms and took a step towards Ryuu. He hesitated for a moment, before he reached out to place his hands gently on his husband's face, to make his husband look at him. Akira locked eyes with Ryuu and he forced a smile on his face. He needed to show Ryuu that they were fine... that they were okay.... even... even if they weren't really.

It was at that moment that Akira leaned in for a kiss. A kiss would show Ryuu that they weren't ruined.

However, the kiss didn't exactly turn out. When Akira was close to Ryuu's lips, something inside of him told him it was wrong. So, instead, he quickly kissed Ryuu on the forehead.

Akira didn't even need to look at Ryuu's face to know what he just did was bad. He dropped his hands and folded them back over his chest. He bent over a little bit, his eyes squeezing shut in the process. "Oh wow." He let out a shaky breath and shook his head once again, "I-I'm sorry, Ryuu." His chest felt tight, like it was starting to become hard to breathe. "It's just... it's a lot for me to take in; to think that one minute we were just a happy little family and nothing would, or even could, ruin that! And the next minute to find out your husband is pretty much still in love with his ex."

Akira stood back up straight and he unfolded his arms, only to run his hands over his face, "It... it's just a lot to take in." Finally, he looked at Ryuu, "I just need a little time to get over it. J-just... just know you didn't ruin anything. Nothing is ruined... it's just... tense, I guess." At that point, though, Akira wasn't really sure who he was trying to convince more. Himself or Ryuu that nothing was ruined... when it sure as hell felt like it was.

outside of the inn nervous / afraid ryuu

sanchan-hime the tsandere

Blessed Humorist

User Image
      User Image
I HAVETO TOBREAKxF R E E
tab tab FROM THETHOUG HTSIN MY MIND
USE THE TIME I THAT HAVExI THAT HAVExI THAT HAVE

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Fabrice finally allowed himself to be home after spending a couple of hours at Noel's place. At the other's request, the painter couldn't help but allow himself to enter the other's house just to spend some time with him. He had the widest smile on him the entire time--he could hardly believe that Noel said yes to him! Fabrice truly worried for the seamster, especially with some of the things the other told him. However, the painter still kept an open mind. He knew that work could be therapeutic for anyone, and it was better for anyone to use their work as a way to release energy rather than having them say, kill someone. Fabrice only gave him a plea that Noel wouldn't push himself in that regard, and even the seamster needed a break from his work once in a while.

Fabrice enjoyed a small cup of coffee with him, and as those hours passed he suddenly told the other that he needed to be home so that they could each get ready for the event that was taking place. Fabrice told Noel to not worry about a meeting place; Fabrice would knock on the door to his house to pick him up. They could decide on where to watch the moon from there on.

Fabrice waved to the seamster as he walked away from the house, making his way back to the Sapphire District and into his own house. He opened the door to the house, practically jumping in the house as he looked around. Energy was coursing through him like it hadn't for him in the longest time. His life seemed to be all right again, and he couldn't wait to share that excitement with his sister, who wasn't anywhere to be seen . . . well, she'd come around when she was ready to. Adelise was a free spirit, and Fabrice knew better than to hold her down. She always returned home allow him to smother her with his love, so he wasn't worried for her in the slightest.

Though the minute he thought of that, Adelise had finally made it home. Fabrice smiled to her while she asked him about food--she made food for him? He looked to the fridge and found everything still there, so he brought it over to the table and ate it to appease her. Oh, and it all tasted wonderful to him, too! Fabrice smiled as he looked over at his sister, eating the food she made for him while talking to her about . . . him, mostly. It was odd for him to have anyone ask about his work, but it made him happy that he could talk about it without feeling like an egomaniac! He wanted to ask her more about her job, though Adelise quickly spoke about needing to leave, and left him to his own devices. His green eyes blinked to the direction she walked to before Fabrice got up from his chair and walked to his room.

He didn't want to be too fancy tonight, though he never wanted to be too fancy! It was hard for the male to decide on what he wanted to wear. The male eventually decided on a long-sleeved white shirt and black pants, tying a dark-green bowtie around his neck and matching it with a vest of the same color. He probably looked a bit too gaudy, didn't he . . . ? But he supposed at the very least, it would be easier to spot him outside since it was probably dark there. He brushed through his hair, once again failing to keep it calm before he walked out to the living room. The painter had just sat on the couch before a feminine voice made itself known to him. He smiled at her direction. "Adelise! And you look beautiful tonight!"

He nodded at the girl's inquiry, and it was when the realization struck him. Normally he would have went to the festival with her to spend some time as siblings, but he completely forgot about that right now! He had been so caught up in thinking of Noel Carol that he completely neglected his little sister! The smile faded from his face as she hugged him, asking him about the Moon-Viewing Festival. "A-Adelise . . ." He gave her a pat on the back before he gently pushed himself away from her. He figured that this was the moment that he needed to confess.

"I-I'm very sorry . . . I didn't mean to forget about you, honestly! B-but I asked someone else this year." The male stammered, the feeling of guilt drowning him in the more he thought about it. "I asked Noel Carol . . . you know, the seamster? I . . . I'm actually attending with him--"

He would have apologized for Adelise a thousand times over if it weren't for a knock on the door. The voice on the other side called for Adelise, and Fabrice squinted at the direction of it. It didn't sound like anyone that he knew. He looked at his sister for a moment before helping himself out of the couch, not knowing if he wanted his sister to approach the person on the other side. He walked over to the door and slightly opened it, almost jumping back when he saw the person. A male with black hair and piercing magenta eyes . . . yes he was definitely a person that he didn't know. "Y-you're looking for my sister?" Fabrice stammered to the male on the other side. The painter was definitely protective of his sister, though he still had to admit that he wasn't the strongest person out there. He turned his stare back at his sister at the living room, his eyes reflecting worry for her. "Adelise, do you know this person . . . ?"

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

I THAT HAVE I CANS A Y GOOD-BYE !
tab tab HAVE TO MAKE IT RiGHT, HAVE TO FiGHT
'CAUSE I KN↺W IN THE END IT'S WORTHWHILE

tab tab Fabrice's House tab tab Adelise and a black-haired male [Sasha] tab tab Nervous tab tab French ⇒ "English" tab tab I hope this was fine. D:

The traitor XIII

[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
User Image▇▇▇▇ where with feeling
▇▇▇▇ walking outside; away from akira akira > no one heartless and heartbroken
_

Everything was just wrong.

How did it ever even come to this?

Was what people said about communication in relationships just a big lie? Though likely, most people in relationships wouldn’t have been in the same situation he was in. Who’s ex-bestfriend/boyfriend/lover ever just came back after years without a single word only to just propose to you, and when he finds out you’re married go into one whole mess of a fit because of it? And again, would you tell this to your husband who you loved and adored so that he knew or just keep your mouth shut to keep the peace? Ryuu honestly wished he’d done the latter, since he in his entire life could never have planned for something like this to happen.

Ryuu’s playful nickname coming from Akira just sounded so.. meaningless to him now. He could tell that it was forced, trying to liven up and reassure him that everything was just fine, but it really just made him feel so much worse. He looked up and into his husband’s eyes, hoping to see that what he was saying right then was true. All he happened to see was doubt - doubt in him, doubt in their marriage, doubt that they were even anything but okay.

The kiss. That was his answer. He watched as Akira leaned towards him to kiss him, and he knew that it would definitely determine that they were in fact still the same loving couple that they always had been. His eyelids closed as he felt Akira’s lips near his, only for him to hesitate and kiss him on the forehead instead. Ryuu paused for a moment before he slowly opened his eyes, feeling his heart beginning to crumble inside of him. So it was true. Akira’s attempt at reassurance earlier meant nothing to him; it was all a lie. He didn’t hear his utter of apology toward him, and it wasn’t until he caught on to the rest of what the other was saying did he break out of his thoughts and snap himself back into reality.

Ryuu was completely stunned. Did.. did he hear Akira right? Akira actually thought that he, the man who was married to him, was still in love with Tadashi? Did he seriously just hear those words coming out of his mouth? Now it was Ryuu’s turn to be angry.

”Akira.. did you seriously just say that?” he asked, his hands clenching into fists at his sides. ”H-how can you just say that? Of course I still care about him, and I’m sorry that I do since I’ve known him my whole life, but for god’s sake, Akira, I’M IN LOVE WITH AND MARRIED YOU! WHY CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?” He was just so.. angry. This was the first time he’d ever raised his voice to anyone, and to Akira no less. Not even Tadashi had ever gotten him this angry, no matter how unbelievable that was.

He brushed his hair back in frustration as his eyes started tearing up again. ”You know.. out of everything else that’s happened today.. being hated and even being called a demon by that guy, this by far hurts the most.” His words were bitter, feeling that same bitterness growing up inside of him with each passing minute he was in Akira’s presence. He loved Akira, but right now, he felt just as much hate for the said man. But more than that even, he hated himself most of all. Never in his entire life had he hated himself so much.

”Akira.. I’m sorry, okay? I’m sorry.” Ryuu broke down crying for the third time that day, and even he was surprised at how he still managed to shed tears. He blurted out apology after apology, throwing them out toward the other while he rubbed at his eyes to try and stop the tears from falling. ”If that’s what you really think, then I’m sorry. I’m even sorrier that you ever even married someone like me.”

Frustrated and in complete anguish, he turned on his heel and walked away from him, leaving Akira with his curse of apologies and assumption of the man’s own regret. As harsh as his words were, he honestly didn’t even care anymore. He hoped that Akira could feel just as hurt as he felt right then, as awful as it sounded. It was a horrible thought, but with everything that happened in a span of a few hours was just too much for him. Any judgment of right and wrong was now near non-existent in that mind of his. He was the devil, heartless and heartbroken.

The traitor XIII

[ ooc: I couldn't help it. the tears were real and I had to post ryuu first. ]

Kilkyway's Datemate

Tipsy Lover

User ImageUser Image
                                            At the terrified scream Andrea just stared at Ashton for a moment before doubling over with laughter. What was that? Andrea didn't even think she could produce such a high pitched scream. It was a while before she could calm down. And even then she was still laughing a bit through her words. "Oh, oh man! Ashton I-I just. Wow. I'm so sorry dude I didn't think that spook you so much. " Andrea was still having a hard time refraining from giggling but it was starting to slow down.

Heck yes! He thought she looked hot! Score! Not an adjective Andrea would really ever use to describe herself (she was more pretty than hot in her opinion) but she still appreciated it nonetheless. "Thanks! You don't look so bad yourself." Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he smiled at her and took her hand. She hadn't been expecting that or how warm it was. Had her heart been beating so fast before? She grinned back at him and allowed him to lead for the few feet they traveled before he looked back at her. He didn't have a place picked out to view the moon? Honestly Andrea thought that he would have thought of that a when he asked her out though she supposed that was something they should have figured out together when they were figuring out where to meet.

"You had one job, Ashton. One job." Andi shook her head at the boy before her in mock disappointment. "Hm. I really wouldn't know a good place. I didn't go last year so.... But the roof idea sounds cool! It'll be like sitting front row at a sporting event or something!" Andi responded excitedly. Really a roof would be the greatest place for the occasion. Ashton was a genius for mentioning it. Gently squeezing the boy's hand she allowed herself to be lead to the location of his home.

"Oh! I made some hot chocolate by the way! I wasn't sure where we were going or if it was going to be cold or whatever so yeah. I hope that's okay. I mean who doesn't like, hot chocolate, right?" Andrea desperately hoped that Ashton was a guy who liked hot chocolate and that she didn't just embarrass herself in front of him. Watch him be one of those weirdos who was a huge anti-chocolate people. Wow that would make this awkward. Andrea shook the image from her head. She should punch Ashton for making her so unnecessarily nervous. But of course she knew she wouldn't. Damn.

Location: On the way to Ashton's house
                                            With: Ashton
                                            Thinking: ''
                                            OOC: {. . .}

The traitor XIII

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
User Image
ℓσcατιση: in front of the hot springs
cσmpαηy: valera
ғeeℓιηg: hopeful

Before he could refuse, the male had leaned in for another kiss, marking that as approximately the fourth or fifth from the male within less than twenty-four hours. He had to admit, it wasn’t a bad feeling getting kissed, from another man no less, but it was just so odd to him. To put it simply, it was completely out of his comfort zone. "You really need to stop inherently trying to seduce me." he said. Not that he was actually seduced, he swore on it. He was just so damn uncomfortable with all of the kisses and amount of skinship he'd gotten from the male. Needless to say, what did Valera actually want from him? The thought eventually brought himself to think of another question: why him of all people?

To answer Valer'a question: no, he wasn’t better. He was more bothered than ever. He did recall that Valera said he liked him and he was sure that he liked him too, but he figured it wasn’t completely mutual in regards to what both of them really meant by it. He was guessing that Valera meant romantically, and as for him.. he wasn’t so sure. Granted all Valera was on the usual day was a nuisance, clinging onto him, pulling him into the bath when clearly he was busy. Of course they knew plenty about each other, and Weiss trusted him with that, but just how did he honestly feel about Valera?

So.. Valera wasn’t really into the festival at all? Weiss mentally let out a long sigh of relief when he heard that, the usual furrow in his brow lightening up the slightest bit. So, they didn’t have to attend the festival at all? He was glad that Valera mentioned it. As much as he should feel flattered about him saying that the date was all he cared about it.. he wasn’t.

".. You’re the one that invited me, Valera, I don’t want to be the one to change your mind..” he paused for a moment and gave it a bit more thought, "though if you’re not interested in attending, that’s fine with me too.” He honestly prayed that he didn’t have to go. Moons. Stars. Romance. None of it was interesting to him and he had no care for it. All he wanted to do was be a decent enough companion for the other for the evening, that was all. "Supposing as if we didn’t attend the festival, what else did you have in mind for the evening?” Needless to say, Weiss never really went out and did much in his spare time anyways. If he wasn't cleaning, he was drinking. Then again, the tavern might have been closed since it was a holiday, as well as everything else in town.

catnip kitty

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image
                                        o1. c σ m p α η y
                                        macaron.genevieve

o2. ℓ σ c α τ ι σ η
                                        macaron.ruby district

o3. ғ e e ℓ ι η g
                                        macaron.so confused

Caspian hated how distracted he was. Never before in his entire life had he ever felt so distracted. He loved being around Jenna, he absolutely did! She was just so kind and wonderful to him! And she actually listened when he talked about his past with his grandparents. But, yet, he was distracted. He couldn't get his mind off of the teal-haired-teal-eyed idiot he knew. It was seriously becoming a problem. All day he had thought about it and ever since they were together just a few hours ago, it had gotten worse.

Caspian looked down when Jenna looped her arm through his and started off in some random direction. He didn't have the ability to fight back, so he just matched her pace and followed along with her. She stopped walking and he looked at her as she thought about where they should go. He didn't really know the Meadows at all, so it was up to her to pick a place for them to go. He blinked at her and turned his head to look off into the distance, "Where... I wanna go... huh?" He took a moment to think about it, think about somewhere nice they could go, but really nothing came to his mind. He hadn't spent enough time walking around the meadows to really know of a good place.

He turned his head back to look at her, a place in his mind! Yes, it would be great! He and Julian had walked by there before!

But... but when she mentioned how distracted he was, his entire body quickly tensed up and he let out a nervous laugh. One of his hands shot directly to his hair and he started twirling a strand between his fingers like he always did when he was nervous, "I-I... I have no idea what you're t-talking about! Me? Distracted? H-ha!" He turned his head away from her again and let go of his hair, only to point in some random direction, "T-that way! Somewhere over there seems like it would be good to watch the moon!"

There was a long pause and Caspian caved in and turned his head back towards her, he literally had to take a step back.

She was looking at him in a way that he knew that he couldn't avoid the topic. He knew she wouldn't back off unless he told her. He groaned and let out a soft sigh, his hands flying to his face to rub at it. He thought about how he should word it -- word his feelings -- to her. But nothing really good came to mind so he ended up blurting out, "I think I have feelings for Julian!" Caspian's face probably turned the color of a tomato and he let out a small cry of embarrassment, "N-no! N-nonononono! I didn't mean it like that! I-I mean... I mean I did! B-but-!"

Caspian had never felt so mortified in his entire life.

And when he looked back at Jenna, she was just smiling at him. Smiling like... like she knew. His eyes widened and he dropped his hands to his sides and shook his head, "Okay, see, I don't like that smile on your face. It looks like you're smiling because you knew I was going to say that." He paused and stared at her once more, "And you knew, didn't you? Ohhhhhh noooooo." He let out another sigh and dragged his hands through his hair.

"I-I... I know... I know that we like just met a little while ago, Jenna, b-but I don't care about that! I... I... what... what do I do?" Caspian took a few steps towards her and reached out, his hands falling on her shoulders. He shook her just a little bit and whispered, "Do... do you think... do you think he... he likes me back?"

There was a hopeful look in Caspian's eyes and he seriously hoped that Jenna said yes.

ooc; cas is just a big mess

l Sailor Centaurus l

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

User Image

[happy] [somewhere in town] [sasha] [ooc: >.<]

ariesariesariesaries

Adelise knew -- she really did! -- that it was a bad idea to ask her brother about the festival. She already had plans with someone and she figured that he did too, at least, she figured he did from earlier when he came home with that big dumb smile on his face. Nonetheless, though, she still had ended up asking him about it. Deep inside she felt a little guilty, with the look on his face and the pat on the back he had given her.

She turned her head and stared at her brother, her own guilt slowly eating at her inside. He stammered over his words, apologizing and saying that he had asked someone this year. She cocked an eyebrow and stared at him, as she waited for him to say who. Now she had only recently moved to the meadows, but she at least knew some people. But the people she had met were just not good enough for her brother! She hoped whoever it was -- Noel Carol? Did she know who that was? She brought a hand to her chin and tapped on it a few times as she tried to dig into her memory of the people she met. The name sounded familiar but...

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Adelise turned her head away from her brother and towards the front door. Oh no. That was probably Sasha, wasn't it? She turned her head back towards her brother as he rose from the couch and started towards the door. She stayed sitting down, but tried to shift her position on the couch to get a good look at who was at the door. It was either Sasha or Fabrice's date, Noel.

When Fabrice asked if she knew said person at the door, she quickly got up from the couch and walked towards her brother. She paused right next to him and smiled when she and Sasha made eye contact. "A-ahh, Fab, no need to worry!" She placed a hand on her brother's arm and flashed him a smile, "This is Sasha, he also works in the circus. And Sasha..." She turned her head towards him and nodded at Fabrice, "I've told you about my brother, Fabrice..."

There was a weird atmosphere as Sasha and Fabrice both sort of just looked at each other, but didn't say anything. Adelise awkwardly cleared her throat and let out a nervous laugh, "O-okay, well..." She took a step forward and turned to look at Fabrice, "I guess it's okay for you to go with this Noel person. I understand..." A slight pout spread across her lips, "I'm a little disappointed, though." She shook her head and turned towards Sasha, "But since Sasha here came all this way to see me, I guess I'll just spend the night with him!"

Adelise looked over her shoulder at her brother, "I'll see you later~!"

With that said, she reached out, grabbed Sasha's hand, and quickly exited her home, shutting the door behind her. She then started into a slow run to get away from her home, just in case Fabrice, like, ran out after them. But when she finally looked over her shoulder, she realized that he wasn't following. Adelise let go of Sasha's hand and tried to catch her breath. "A-ahh, sorry about that! He's a little... protective of me, if you hadn't noticed." She shook her head and flashed him a smile, "A-anyway! You sure do look nice tonight! I like it!"

Adelise hummed happily and turned on her heel to face the other direction, her fingers locked together behind her back, "Soooooo... where are you thinking you want to go and watch the moon tonight?" She tilted her head up and looked up at the sky. It looked so beautiful tonight. "I'm okay with anywhere you want to go!"

Life isn't about ғιи∂ιиɢ yourself. It's about cяɛαтιиɢ yourself.

l Sailor Centaurus l

[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

Kilkyway's Datemate

Tipsy Lover

User Image

Mordecai listened carefully to the younger woman's plight, trying his best to smile comfortingly at her. So she wanted to go to the moon viewing festival? Honestly Mordecai had forgotten all about that being a thing but it was that time of year. The blue eyed male felt horrible that she had to go through all of that by herself."It's really no problem, Narae! I'm glad I came across you when I did. I hate to think of what might happen if you were alone and somehow got stuck somewhere. As for where I'm going I was really just walking around. I didn't have any plans for the night. Oh! Why don't I take you to go see the moon? I have nothing going on and this way you won't have to tire yourself out so much!" Hopefully Narae was a fan of this idea as well. It broke his heart a little to think of all the struggles she has just to move around and if he could help make her night a little better then he was going to do it!

While he was awaiting her response a voice called out to the two on the bench and Mordecai felt himself die a little inside. Not because of Cherise whom he thought was a lovely person but because of what she called him. Mort. Mordecai could feel his vitality slipping away. That made him sound so...so old. Mordecai itself was and older sounding name which is why her preferred JD whenever possible. But Mort. A piece of his soul crumbled away. It was fine though. He could try to politely correct her. But she seemed so happy and he didn't want to make her feel bad about it or anything. It was fine for now.

JD smiled at the words of the maid. It was warming to know that someone so thoughtful worked at the inn. And he had even brought out Narae's wheelchair! Mordecai blushed a little when Cherise mentioned him being a gentle soul. It was something he was insecure about and hearing someone mention it without any malice behind it was nice for a change. Mordecai picked up Narae again and gently set her back in her wheelchair. "Actually Cherise, I was just speaking to Narae about accompanying her tonight. If you aren't so busy with work maybe you might like to join us? I was going to suggest heading to Peridot or Amethyst but I'm not as familiar with where the best spots to see it are so if you have other ideas I'd love to hear them!" Mordecai looked between the two women to see what they each thought. Hopefully Cherise would be able to join the two of them and possibly know of better places to go. If not that was okay. JD just wanted to make the night the best he could for the two ladies and would find the best spot even if it killed him! Although he preferred it not.

⊰L O C A T I O N⊱
{Outside the inn}
⊰P E O P L E⊱
{Narae and Cherise}
⊰F E E L I N G⊱
{Excited}
⊰O O C⊱
{Why can I only produce three paragraphs?!?! ;w;}

l Sailor Centaurus l

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image
██ ██ xxxx Doing the dance and singing the songs
xxxxxxI'M MORPHEUS IN A MASQUERADE XXXXXXXTHE ORCHARD OF SINS I HAVE HELD DEEP WITHIN
xxxxxxI'M MORPHEUS IN A MASQUERADE XXXXXXXTHE ORCHARD OF SINS I HAVE HELD DEEP WITHIN

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI WILL BURN IT DOWN FOR YOU

Salisbury's smile was slight, but still remained on his face as Titus took his hand. Their fingers laced together while the florist listened to Titus' comment. In all honesty, he sometimes forgot that the other didn't like his name all that much. Titus never seemed to mind Salisbury calling him by his full name, even before they had that week-long separation, so it was common for him to forget about that. Oh sure, he still remembered that Titus didn't like Salisbury calling him that when they first met, but there was no way in Hell that man was going to covince Salisbury to call him "Tit" or "TJ", so it was either "Mister Jansky" or "Titus"; clearly Titus chose the second-best option.

The two of them were out of the house after a moment's worth of lingering. The night had been a beautiful one, and on occasion Salisbury would gaze at the sky. Clouds were in little specks, which still made the night perfect for viewing the Moon. Sometimes Salisbury would glance over at Titus, seeing if he could gauge out on how the other was feeling. Of course, Titus wasn't a very hard person to read, and Salisbury almost chuckled when he noticed the smile plastered on the other's face. He seemed to be content with the two of them together. Although Salisbury couldn't help but wonder . . . Titus had said that he had always been in love with him, but why? There was hardly anything great about a florist who spent the majority of his time with his work, not to mention someone who never seemed to be in-tune to the feelings of others around him. Salisbury always did what he felt was right, sometimes even at the cost of others' emotions around him. Did Titus even realize that, or was he really that willing to forgive him for his transgressions? Whatever the case was, it made Salisbury frown the longer he thought about it.

Which was probably why the fates decided to grant them a distraction. Titus' gaze averted from the path ahead of the, and in that moment, their hands separated from each other's grasp. Titus' foot had been caught by a hole on the ground, which sent the redhead falling. Salisbury's eyes widened and he soon walked over to him. His gray eyes studied Titus' face while the other placed his hands on them. "Titus," Salisbury called to him, hopefully to get the other's attention to him. Salisbury wanted to look at his face and see how bad the damage was.

Titus pulled his hands away from his face, and Salisbury turned pale at the sight of blood. Salisbury had never been the biggest fan of seeing people bleed from open wounds, and this wasn't different for him. And not only that, it was Titus--his boyfriend and best friend. Was Salisbury's mere existence hurting Titus? It was a legitimate thought that crossed his mind as he looked over at him. Titus still insisted that he was fine, but Salisbury had to shake his head at that. He would probably recover soon, but that didn't stop the florist from worrying over his boyfriend. Salisbury knelt to the ground next to Titus, placing his hands on the other's shoulders. "Can you walk?"

Salisbury waited before the two of them stood up from the ground before he walked close to his boyfriend, his hands still on the other's shoulders. "We're going back to the house. I don't need you to injure yourself any further," he simply told him while they walked alongside together back to Salisbury's house. The florist instructed Titus to sit at the porch when they returned (yes, Salisbury and Titus were boyfriends, but the last thing Salisbury wanted right now was blood stains on the carpet!), and the florist sat alongside him. "Don't tilt your head back--you might choke on the blood."

Salisbury massaged Titus' back while his nose was bleeding, hoping that maybe it would go away on its own, or at least lessen. "I'm taking you to the clinic tomorrow, even if you claim that you are fine." He spoke to him in a tone that was a bit harsh, but also reflected the genuine concern he had for the redhead. He wanted to be sure that Titus didn't break his nose, and even if he did bring the injury to himself, he wasn't deserving of any suffering that could come along with it.

Salisbury looked to the ground for a moment, averting his gaze from the redhead. "I . . . I'm sorry, Titus. For how this turned out, and for everything before it." And in all honesty, Salisbury couldn't apologize enough. He really did build a lot of self-loathing for the past week they had been separated, and he really did feel as if he were the reason for Titus' pain--even over stupid s**t like a possible broken nose. He felt as if it were all on his shoulders, or he had been the reason for Titus' pain. Indeed, why did Titus forgive him . . . ?

tab tab Peridot District: Salisbury's House tab tab tab Titus tab tab Concerned tab tab . . .

The traitor XIII

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
User Image
                                                            Ailsa couldn’t help but warmly smile at the young woman before her, glad that her invitation was being accepted and she had company for the evening. She held her arm out to welcome the the florist’s assistant to take a seat, she herself standing upright to pull the chair for the woman for her to sit in. It was just a basis of proper etiquette, after all. Once Hanami was properly seated, Ailsa began to pour the tea with a great amount of finesse. The young woman’s eyes scanned over the tea table that she had worked a good majority of the day on, Ailsa feeling more than thankful for her praise. It appears that her hard work had paid off after all. ”Much obliged to hear such praise from someone such as yourself, young miss. I’m glad you noticed! I have to be frank, it really did take a good majority of my day.” Even if her company wasn’t who she had originally planned to have over, perhaps this would be even more pleasant than if Kimberly had actually shown up. ” No matter, at least I have some pleasant company to share this with.”

She set the tea cup delicately close to her company as she poured herself her own cup as she sat back down. ”What I have for you this evening is a lovely oolong tea called Rivendell. It’s infused with cedar leaves as well as a hint of vanilla, though oddly enough it tastes a bit more floral above anything else. If you can taste it, then you have my respects. Generally whenever I have company, they find me a bit mad when I say that.” Ailsa chuckled when she thought about it. Her siblings for example back home couldn’t taste the differences between different teas. If it claims to be one thing and then one simply believes it happens to be something else, anyone would find themselves a bit crazy, wouldn’t they?

”Oh, my deepest apologies if the tea is a bit cold. I can brew another pot for you if you would like,” she added, though in all honesty, she blamed Kimberly for her ruined tea. As often enough as she did enjoy a good iced tea, this was just ridiculous. Ailsa heaved a sigh as she sipped at her cup. No, it shouldn’t matter. Everything was just fine. She would enjoy herself in the moment, and surely later on when she returned to work, then she would give Kimberly a piece of her mind. However now, she was in the presence of company, and she might as well enjoy herself in the company of a friendly young woman such as Hanami Sohma.

The designer then placed a sugar cube or two into her now tepid-to-lukewarm temperature tea, her green eyes looking up to face her company. ”Pardon me for asking, young miss, but where ever were you headed this evening before you happened to see little ‘ol me out by her lonesome? I hope I didn’t pull you from any other.. engagement or meeting of the sort.”

`
                                                            » where » outside her home `
                                                            » with » hanami `
                                                            » feeling » courteous and curious

catnip kitty

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image
User Image
                                                      Like a river flows surely to the sea
                                                        Darling so it goes
                                                          some things are meant to be
                                                            take my hand, take my whole life too
                                                              for I can't help falling in ----

RYUURYUU<3

Akira knew he had ******** up.

But he just couldn't help it! There was just something inside of him that told him that he just couldn't kiss Ryuu. Not now. Not after everything that he had heard. He just... he needed time. He needed time to take it all in. He needed time to let it settle so they could move past it! That... that was all!

However the moment that Ryuu spoke, Akira felt like he needed to disappear. Never before had he ever seen Ryuu get angry, let alone the man raise his voice at him like that! He flinched and took a few steps away from Ryuu, now slightly scared of the man. He hated it when people raised their voices... But this was his own fault, wasn't it? It was his fault that Ryuu was this angry. He... he probably deserved to be yelled at like this.

Akira turned his head away in complete and utter shame, not even once opening his mouth to talk back to Ryuu. Yeah, he had ******** up. This was all his fault. He was just stupid and didn't understand what Ryuu was going through. He never had that experience. Akira never had someone before Ryuu. So it shouldn't be much of a surprise that Akira said what he did and thought what he thought! But Ryuu didn't get that. Instead he just got angry and yelled and... and Akira just let him. He had nothing left to say. Besides, he sort of got that feeling that if he spoke in that moment, that Ryuu would just get even angrier with him and he didn't want that.

Akira didn't look at Ryuu as he apologized over and over and cried whilst doing so. He kept his head turned to the side, staring off into the distance, trying to fight back his own tears. But at Ryuu's final words, he turned his head back towards him, only to see him turn and walk away; leaving Akira there completely hopeless.

He stood there, just watching, with his own thoughts. He... This was all his fault. He knew that. He knew that this was all his fault. He... he ruined them, didn't he? He ruined the best thing in his life. He ruined his family all because he just didn't understand. Akira slowly raised his hands and titled his head down to look at them. His eyes caught onto his wedding ring and it took his everything to fight back the tears. He clenched his hands into fists and whispered, "M-Mochi... don't go..."

It was all over now, wasn't it?

With Ryuu leaving him standing there to live in his own regret, he knew that it was over. Ryuu wouldn't come back for him and Seiya was no where to be seen. Akira brought his hands to his face and covered it for a moment. He needed to go somewhere, to get out of the street. He needed to go somewhere...

Akira turned and ran towards the Amethyst District. There was only one person he could go to in a crisis like this and he hoped that they were home.

Of course they weren't home, though. It was a festival night after all. It shouldn't have surprised him to find out that she wasn't home, but it did anyway and now he felt like a complete fool coming here. What would people think if they saw Akira sitting on the doorstep of the home of Keiko and Chihiro Wakatsuki? Nothing good, probably. Then again, he didn't really care. Keiko was practically his best friend and he had spent many times sitting on her doorstep, waiting for her to come home. Why was this any different?

Well, he was crying now, so that's why it was different.

The tears had finally come and Akira buried his face in his hands to suppress the sobs that escaped him.

Akira had ruined the best thing that had happened to him and he had no idea what would happen from this point on.

keiko's doorstep upset alone

IRL Ladykiller

User Image
User Image
where Ruby District - Streets -||- with: Raynor

Kaitlyn had to control the urge to mimic him and his accent. "I am buying so much at this hour because it's festival day, food is cheaper on festival days." and eyed him like he should know this. C'mon Raynor get up to speed here. "Is it really a waste of your time if you get free food?" C'mon buddy, you could do it. You silly German and your judgmental face like everything was just ever so troublesome for you. She bounced the bags of food as though that would help him decide. Kaitlyn stopped when he put his work boots back on. Yes!

Raynor you were a weak, weak man. You'd sell your own family out for a slice of steak wouldn't you?

The farmer gave a grin of victory as he walked past her and started down the street, following after him. "You don't have to watch the moon. The peak time is supposed to be at about 10pm anyways. I'm waiting til then to view it. It's supposed to be the brightest and closest moon of the year! I missed the festival last year because I was new but this year I'm not going to miss it!" his words of eat then be on his way kept her grinning though. "So you're going to relax by coming over to my place and eating steak." she repeated, "Y'know, a failed attempt at hanging out with the annoying people of this town." and looked at him, still smug. "Anyways! How was your day today, Mr. Stoltsky? I know mine was pretty busy. It's still fall but there's so much to do, and just because it's a holiday and I'm closed doesn't mean I can stop working. There's so much to do, so much to check on and harvest. Oh! I know the apples are a few days from being ripe! You think I should open that part of the orchard for so people can pick apples? Have them bring their own bags, if it's the size of a shopping bag it's a dollar per bag, then I'll just add a dollar. Or I could do a dollar per pound, is that too greedy?" She thought on this before giving a shrug. "I'll have to talk to Laurel, the orchards are her department anyway. They're just sorta on my property."

"Not to mention, the eggplants and grapes are still being harvested. Oh! I got fresh green beans today! They'r all starting to ripen so I picked a few handfuls for testing, so I hope you like green beans."
                                                              she hummed a bit, thinking about what else was ready for picking. "I already have a good harvest of kale. Oh, you do the power smoothies and shakes, right? I can give you some kale then, and cranberries! Those are in season too. Oh you should see the farm Raynor it's doing so much better this year! I'm so proud of it so much is growing! I'll have to switch out some stuff though, keep the soil good. I mean I do it year round for seasonal things that have short lives, if not the soil dies and fertilizer is still so expensive." she paused, thinking about this misfortune. You would think she could make a deal with the rancher but she'd rather buy it at full price then having to haggle, though maybe she should haggle?

"But I did ask how you were doing and I got distracted on my farm. Sorry Raynor. Let me ask again, how was your day today? How's your business doing? Customer-free day today because of the holiday, no?" At least they were leaving the Ruby District and entering the Amethyst one. Goodness had she spoken that much? That was embarrassing. Especially about that damned farm again. She had hobbies she swore it! "Do you think it'll rain again tomorrow?" she looked up at the cloudy sky. "It sprinkled this morning but a nice heavy pour would be nice." Maybe in the morning though, so she could see the moon tonight. "So why do you not want to see the moon? I imagine you look down talking to people so much that looking up would be a relief on your neck."

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Timid Bunny

User Image
    User Image

• Peter was off in his own little world staring at the empty bar while cleaning a beer glass that he used not too long ago. He was thinking about his past a bit. 'Usually around this time, grandma would make us go on the annual picnic.’
                                  Peter chuckled to himself a bit as he remembered their tradition his grandparents would always drag him to. As much as he hated being dragged to the moon festival from his grandparents, it was something he actually somewhat misses. Grandpa would always bring himself a bottle of wine; none of the cheap stuff; for his wife and himself while Peter would bring a beer bottle. They would all joke around, tell stories, and just enjoy each other’s company. Man did Peter miss them. 'I wonder if their keeping that tradition alive in heaven?’ Peter thought to himself, being a bit sentimental.

His blast to the past was cut short when a familiar figure entered through the doors of the tavern. Peter slightly grinned as none other than Marietta entered the establishment. "Well isn’t it the lovely Marietta.”
                                  The dork said, getting out a glass. He started preparing her a drink as she asked if he was alone and commented on how surprised she was that he was open. She then commented on how he didn’t have a date. Did the woman think that he was a womanizer or something? Peter was finished making Marietta her favorite drink. He had prepared for her a wine spritzer, some white wine soaked in some citrus juice and poured into a glass with sprite giving it a fizzy taste. Peter set the drink down in front of her on the counter. "Yeah, well it’s not like women find me attractive or anything. I am the town dork after all.” He chuckled a bit as he took out another glass for himself, filling it up with some more beer.

The town dork took a sip of his beer as he scanned Marietta from top to bottom. 'She looks really pretty today.’
                                  He thought to himself. Well, he always thought that she looked really beautiful. Peter set his beer down on the counter, deciding to tease her. The last thing he wanted was for her to read his mind. "You know if you knew that you were coming to see me then you could have worn something a bit tighter on your body.” The tavern owner started laughing at his own joke, knowing that he might not be able to contain his thoughts if she were to dress like that for him. He rubbed the back of his head almost showing his nervousness when he remembered that he slept in her bed with her last night. Suddenly feeling the need to apologize and thank her for letting him crash at her place, he did just that. His apology sounded heartwarming and sincere, almost unlike him. Those feelings didn’t last for long after he made a little comment that came out as if he was teasing her. ”Are you sure we didn’t do anything last night? Your pajamas were really cute.”

As Peter took another sip of his beer, a yellow shade of color was caught in the corner of his eyes. He set his beer down to see an obnoxious yellow smiley face sticker in Marietta’s hair. At first, Peter tried to ignore it, but the more he looked at Marietta, the more it bothered him. Around five minutes passed until the tavern owner couldn’t take it anymore. The man leaned into Marietta, appearing as if he was going to kiss her or something. His voice was serious and soft as he spoke to her. "Marietta….don’t move… He inched closer and closer to her, reaching his hand out to her and gently touched her hair. Peter then stared a bit into her eyes as he stroked her hair a bit and grabbed a hold of the sticker. Being extremely careful and gentle, Peter took out the sticker with success, giving out a dorky grin as he did. He leaned back a bit and showed Marietta the yellow smiley faced sticker that had been in her hair. "This was in your hair. I got it out for you.”
                                  He grinned to himself, now feeling triumphant.

With: Marietta | At: The Tavern | Thinking: "Well hello there c:" | Feeling: Playful and Triumphant
    OOC:
    . . .
    Wearing:
    xxx

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
    User Image
    mordecai and cherise xxx outside of the inn xxx joyous xxx

”You.. you would do that? Really?” she asked, delight clearly present in her tone. Well, she supposed that since he had no other plans then it would be alright.. and besides, they could enjoy the evening together and like he had said, she wouldn’t have to kill herself having to go over and see it. "If you would have me, I'd be more than happy to have you for company."

Narae glanced up as she heard her name called as well as her company’s beside her, her eyes perking up at the sight of the inn’s maid, Cherise. They’d met a few times on occasion in the inn, partaking in light conversation every once in awhile. She was such a kind woman, and one who seemed to have such a wondrous work-ethic about her. "Good evening to you, miss Cherise~ you look rather lively today as well." Her eyes caught on to the wheelchair the inn maid brought along with her, which honestly surprised. How did she know that she was out and about without it? She smiled gratefully at her, bowing her head in response, "That was very kind of you to, thank you! A good thing as well, it would've been bothersome if I had been carried the whole way.." She looked up to Mordecai with a gentle smile, thankful in either case for his offer and his company.

”Ah.. well, I was going to try and find a place by myself until mister Dancer here came along and helped me out. I thought it would help me get a bit of inspiration, you see..” she began explaining as Mordecai lifted her up again, a tiny shriek escaping her lips for the second time that evening. Once she was seated she set her umbrella and small satchel across her lap, finding comfort once she was back in her wheelchair. At the least, she could handle and manage by herself like this. As grateful as she was for her company being so kind to her, nothing was better to her than being independent. She felt herself feel a bit bitter about it, however dismissed it as if not to ruin the mood for the evening. ”Hmm, and he is! Awfully kind as well.” Narae looked up at Mordecai as she smiled up at him gratefully. ”Just like you as well, miss. You both are just too kind, and I thank you both for helping someone like me out.

In all honesty, asking the young woman to help her hadn’t even crossed her mind. She supposed she was too drawn to the idea of going that any other reasonable ideas hadn’t crossed her mind. ”Oh gosh, I wouldn’t have wanted to trouble you since I thought you would have been busy.. I didn’t see you or your brother around then, but I’ll be sure to keep that in mind for next time, thank you!” she beamed, honestly extremely grateful for having the woman willing to help her out. She was sure it wasn’t an easy job, especially having to clean up after all the tenants in the inn as well as the rest of the facility. Narae had plenty of respect for them, and that of course fell under anyone else who had relatively hard labor. It didn’t look easy. Of course she couldn’t understand it, since granted she couldn’t handle hard labor, however when she thought about her own work being hard on the mind to write, she was sure it was similar for the physical as well.

”Oh, yes, I would like it very much if you would join us. I didn’t have a place in mind, but the Amethyst District sounds lovely. Some place without many buildings around.. oh, and miss! You’re more than welcome to bring your brother along as well, I wouldn’t want him to miss out on such a beautiful evening such as this.” She’d seen Rhys around the inn from time to time, and he was just as nice as his sister was. They looked to all be around the same age, and she sincerely hoped that they could all get along.

”l Sailor Centaurus l”

”Grim Fatale”

Vermillion Hellraiser

13,700 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Statustician 100
    User ImageUser Image

Like he had been for the past three weeks, the blond had roused from his sleep early. Having a brain that cap his sleep at four hours, there wasn’t much he could do except contemplate about a variety of things and roll around in his bed. Which is exactly what he did to waste time. Come nine o’clock, the assistant started to prepare himself for a day’s worth of work.

With it raining outside, he’d more than likely be working in the lab today since water would wreak havoc on any potential specimens in the dig area he was working on. For now, the tarp he put up would provide his space with protection against the weather.

After attending to his personal hygiene levels, combing his hair and getting changed, Donny grabbed an umbrella before heading out of his room. Walking down the stairs of the inn, he grabbed a quick bite to eat before exiting the establishment. Making his way to the Amethyst District, the blond glanced around at his surroundings. Every so often, he’d see a person and either say hello to them or give them a wave before continuing on his merry way.

Upon reaching the lab, the door was locked and Donatello had to dig in his pockets for the keys. He spent several minutes doing, checking both his front and back pockets until he found them. Afterwards, he pulled them out and unlocked the door before heading inside. He then flickered the lights on before proceeding to get down to work. Setting up his work area to clean the shards of pottery he found yesterday, Donatello filled a bowl with water. He then got out a tray and the bags containing some of yesterday’s findings before whipping out his tools. Plucking a shard from one of the bags, he got down to work and began to gently scrub it with a toothbrush. It was a process that needed to be done before he could start to try and reassemble what looked like a piece of tableware back together.

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈[ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ]┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

Upon reaching six o’clock, Donatello had carefully assembled a couple of ceramic pieces back together. However given the fact that the adhesive holding the dishes together wasn’t dry, the male couldn’t do much with his findings yet. Carefully setting them in a place where they could dry properly in peace, the assistant began to document his findings before beginning to clean up his work area. Disposing of the water contaminated by dirt and other residuals from cleaning the shards, he set the now empty bowl back where he found it. Then he picked up the tray and his remaining bag before storing them in their proper locations. Afterwards, he began cleaning his tools before packing them away again.

Once done the blond grabbed his umbrella. He shut the lights off in the room and left the building. Closing the door to the lab, the assistant locked it and began to make his way to the cafe. . .only to find it closed. Perplexed as to why the establishment was closed on a business day, the twenty-four year old stood in front of the place like an idiot. . . at least, until a reason dawned on him.

As if a light bulb turned on above his head, Donatello opened his mouth to release an exasperated “Of course!” Today wasn’t your average Wednesday! No, it was Fall 13th! It was a holiday, a special day where he had the day off and could have spent it doing something else than work.

Though that wasn’t the reason behind the why he turned a shade of pink. No, going to work on a holiday was nothing to be embarrassed about for the male. He loved his job. A lot. So much so that he never really truly considered it to be “work”. But the reason for his embarrassment was due to the fact that he had forgotten that today was a holiday. The Moon Festival to be exact! As he could clearly recall being excited for it and marking the event on his calendar. After all, various ancient civilizations had different beliefs about the moon--

Upon thinking of the word “moon”, the male’s brain made him think of Luna, the teacher he had helped out yesterday. Even though she was a bit reluctant to take his help and allow him to pay for her food, the black haired woman had eventually caved into the idea. And as thanks, she had given him one of her desserts. Actually, scratch that. After politely refusing the offer, she had insisted for him to take one. While he did end up doing so, the male had forgot to eat the treat. . . Crap.

Hopefully, the dessert was still good and the housekeeping services didn't throw away it away. He highly doubted that his wishes would come true but nonetheless, he began to head back to the inn after letting out a mopey sigh.

ℓocation
                                              xxxxxxxxx Lab --> Outside Cafe --> Heading Back To The Inn
                                              company
                                              xxxxxxxxxNo one.
                                              σoc
                                              xxxxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items