Company: LOTS OF PEOPLE
Health: 95%
Air: 80%
Gas: 00%
Equipment: Gas mask
O.O.C: To many people to name. Also the darker side of Mike
'How many times did I ask for this?'
╔════════════════════════╗

Mike deeply inhaled the smell of fish before taking a seat at a nearby table. When he herd Sara say, "I'm not as crazy as Hanji but I still learned something about them and that's the fact that the way a Titan's neck is, it is aligned with the human spine and when we cut with our gear, we can cut a human clean in half so the titans may be humans that have lost control of their humanity....but that's just a theory." he sat up in his chair and said, "Well there is only one flaw with your theory. The fact the titans can be more than 100x times our size is what separates your theory from correction. It could be true that the titans were once humans who lost their humanity. But the only question is how? Then the most obvious is how they grew so big. All I got to say it that your onto something. Keep thinking with that brain of yours and maybe we can discover more about the titans." Mike got up from the table and went to the his shared room. In one corner there were 4 more pairs of gas masks and about 10 more oxygen tanks. Mike never lived anywhere without his supplies. Mike grabbed one of his extra gas masks and put it own. He felt like the one he was currently using needed a break. When the switch was done Mike headed back to the kitchen and searched shelves for a few plates and forks. he set up most of the tables and sung under his breath,((Sing it like a Lullaby)) "Baby's coming home... Finding who killed mommy.. Baby will go now, and fight for his mommy.. baby will go home, and cut open the titan.. Baby will avenge mommy.." Then chose a seat at the table nearest to the cooking area with his hands over his eyes.
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
'To be as strong as the titans.."

Sith Lord Knight Zero
Nicholai Valcroft

Lupine Duchess
Caprice

Sullen SnowAngel
Grace Oster, Myra Oster, Silas Woodland

ToraHiroba
Ivory Chantecler

Senente
Sara Ackerman
Ivory Chantecler
~ Garrison ~
In the company of: Nicolai's group

The talks with the veteran fighter Nicholai and his group would have to resume at another location. With a clicking of the tongue and a gentle flick of the reins, Ivory had the mare, called Nightraven, follow the team toward the castle. As soon as she settled the horse into the guest stables, the Stationary Guard member joined the others indoors for the evening supper. While Sara explained a theory on the origin of the fearsome titans, Ivory had taken the visor off temporarily so she could clear the dust and foggy patches from the surface of the eye-wear with a fine cloth. Ivory was a bit over-compulsive when it came to proper care of small items.

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Grace was once again sitting beside Jean after getting out of a bath. She had her hair up this time.

"You should put your hair up often. We can't see that face when its down."

She couldn't hide her face in the small peacock hair style. This made him laugh at the glare he received.

"How cute...here I thought you weren't able to get that red, Lieutenant." Jean thought about pinching her cheeks. It was in his best interests to avoid being knocked out.

Grace remembered on the way to HQ that he stopped to be her eyes while checking if Rhea injured herself. Actually, he insisted on staying behind. She told the others to go on without her until she could calm the animal down enough. It was comforting. That was when she found he was in love with her.

Needless to say, she felt the same way. Myra and Silas were giving her hell but who cared?

"Well, there aren't many people who catch my attention." She said as she smiled her teammates' antics, especially Ivory's. She understood the need for cleanliness.

Myra shook her head. "Ivory, how many fish do you want? Silas and I are sitting with Mike."

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sara Ackerman

Sara sighed and kept cooking
"Look, Mike. Hanji has found out through studying Eren that he can go titan by self infliction so if he can do it, than so can the ones that have lost their humanity and Eren when he was 15 could become a 15 meter titan but now, he can only be 25 meters....but from what I know age doesn't matter on the heights seeings he's 35 now....but thanks to our corp, the titans haven't attacked in 20 years but it worries me seeings that we are always the first ones to see the titans and there only five of us if we get swarmed, we could be in trouble...Sadly....crawlers are not my strong point seeings with the way their shoulders are, we can't get to the nape of the neck as easy." She explained and cut an orange in half.
"Other than that....we have more important things to worry about." She grabbed the lettuce and began ripping it up. She just focused on cooking now.

I will find the titan that killed my father. than I can die happy

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Myra joined Sara with Sila trailing behind her. "We actually found that some titans are capable of forming plans. Researchers have concluded that very few titans can think like us, but even so that tells us how their brains work."

Silas blinked. "Are titan shifters only able to do that?"

"That's one example. Sara has a point, though." Myra sat down. "We have the walls to worry about, people to worry about. Besides, the captain and lieutenant are two scouts who can take down fifteen footers I know of."

"Jean can fight, also." Grace stood to get cups.

"You think so?" Jean grinned. He never knew she admired him that much.

"You don't think so?" She smiled. "You're one of the strongest fighters I've seen."
Bloody_Valentine_Goodness

Lupine Duchess

Sullen SnowAngel

Senente

ToraHiroba

::======>> Nicholai Valcroft <<======::

::======>> Veteran Titan Slayer <<======::

::======>> Captain in the Recon Corps<<======::

ooc╬══:

User Image

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

Nicholai, walked into the mess hall and smelt the cooking as he was holding little Caprice in his arms as he said, "Well looks like we all have an interesting conversation going on in here about Titans and whether or not they can formulate plans or not, or if there humans who lost control of there Titan abilities. Thing is that all we know we cut the napes of there necks and they die, but they act like humans alot of the time as well and they vary in size. Also Titans are still out there within our human walls and we must retake it before we lose food supplies and farmland if they take this wall. So anywho and other then Eren there arent any Titan Shifters we know of still around. you would have to ask Eren on that Silas" He said as he walked over and set Caprice down at the table and put food in front of her saying, "Ok Eat up little one then bedtime" He said as he looked around and spoke, "Ok tomorrow we are going out to scout around the edges of wall check for any tampering or any holes titans can get into so be prepared. Then we will come for training and if you all need anything dont hesitate to ask." He said as he sat down and rubbed his head as he rubbed his head and pulled back his hair revealing a bad scar over one eye as his hair fell back down as he petted the little girls head..

User Image

health?100%
weaponsmaneuver gear
ℓσcαтισиoutside with everyone
мσσםhappy
ωнσ Sara, Myra, Grace, and Jean, Caprice, Silas, and Ivory, and mike
Ivory Chantecler
~ Garrison ~
In the company of: Nicolai's group

Before slipping the visor over her eyes again, Ivory responds, "One cooked fish if you don't mind, Myra, and thanks." The Stationary Guard girl quietly walked over to the dining table where Myra and Silas was. Discussions on the level of humanity the terrible giants could have and the intelligence they possessed were in the air, along with the importance of keeping Wall Rose secure to avoid a repeat of the Wall Maria incidents. "Any impurities, nicks, cracks, or visible damage to Wall Rose, you can count on the Stationary Guard to make the necessary repairs, Captain," Ivory says to the seasoned, experienced Titan Slayer.

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"Alright." sighed Silas.

"Ivory, do you mind if I talk to some of the scouts in your unit?" Myra asked. "Even though you witnessed two, it would help to figure out our next move. Besides, I'm hoping us girls could go into town for new clothes if possible."

"Of course." Grace nodded then thought of something, standing up. "Good idea, but that'd be likely rare. Caprice would probably like it also if its alright with you, Captain."

The fish was gone. It impressed Jean to say the least.

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Mike
Company: LOTS OF PEOPLE
Health: 94.5%
Air: 78%
O.O.C: Im guessing we are following the anime story and not the manga story

Mike was surprised at how quickly the area was filling. Everyone looked like they were having a good time, and some were even getting romantic. "Look, Mike. Hanji has found out through studying Eren that he can go titan by self infliction so if he can do it, than so can the ones that have lost their humanity" Under his mask, Mike had a growing smile. A slight chuckle could be herd in his voice as he said, "So if I were to be injured by my own hand, I could turn into a titan? Might as well test it, we all could be titans in disguise." Mike kept his eyes closed as he said this, not wanting to meet other people's gazes. So he then took off his mask, and held his hand up to his mouth. Mike opened his mouth wide and bit deep into his hand, causing some blood to come out of it. He opened his eyes and looked to his left and right. He put back on his mask as he said, "That was rather disappointing. I was really expecting to become a giant beast of infinite destruction like Eren." Mike got up from his chair and went for the plate and fork that rested in front of him. He took a fish that seemed very much done in the frying pan and sat back down to where he previously was. As soon as he sat down, he removed his mask and chowed down on the fish.
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Sith Lord Knight Zero
Nicholai Valcroft

Lupine Duchess
Caprice

Sullen SnowAngel

ToraHiroba
Ivory Chantecler

Senente
Sara Ackerman

DaMetaEX's Girlfriend

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Sith Lord Knight Zero

User Image
Caprice The Wolf Girl
User Image

Caprice ate her food happily and quietly, as she listened to everyone. Then she smelled that mike's blood and tilted her head at him finishing her food before going over to him and licking his wound like a wolf would in a pack to an injured wolf. She then wagged her tail at him hoping he was okay.

User Image

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Sara Ackerman

Sara heaved a sigh as she sat next to Mike with an empty chair next to her. She had a plate with her dinner and began to eat. She than looked back to Mike after she swallowed her food.
"Yet, Titan sifters as what Hanji called them, has to have some type of motive like protection. They just can't feel pain and expect to go Titan." She said and took another bite than looked to Nikolai, than down and stood up with her plate and walked out of the kitchen and headed up to another part of the base and closed the door and locked it. She felt like her heart was breaking as she sat there talking about titans and wanted to get away for the subject but seeings she was fighting them and other find them fearful it can't escape her on everything that she sees though her grey eyes.

Her eyes have been dull from emotions for years. She cracked her knuckles and looked to the wall and her eyes met the shade of a portrait. She lit a candle and looked to it and saw something meet her eyes. A painting of Levi. It was one of the last thing she wanted to see at this moment. She nodded to herself and fell to her knees.
"I call myself an Ackerman....and I vowed my life to find him...the titan that killed you, father. If you can hear me, give me some type of sign that I can find him and get your spirit in peace." She spoke. Just than the wind picked up and a star fell to the walls.
"So...I need to head to the walls.....Than be it." She spoke and opened the window to the cool breeze. She pulled on the cloak and her gear and began to head to the hose stables.

I will find the titan that killed my father. Than I can die happy

Lupine Duchess

Sullen SnowAngel

Senente

ToraHiroba

::======>> Nicholai Valcroft <<======::

::======>> Veteran Titan Slayer <<======::

::======>> Captain in the Recon Corps<<======::

ooc╬══:

User Image

User Image

Nicholai, looked to the girls and noticed that Sara had left as he wondered why she had left as he got up to follow after a few minutes saying, "Myra, Grace, SIlas, Ivory, watch Caprice, and take care of Mike as well, you girls can take her tomorrow to go shopping for clothes. I shall return shortly" He said as he got up and walked by a window on his way out seeing in the dim light a figure walking along the path to the stables as he thought to himself it had to be her. He walked grabbed his cape and gear from his room and walked outside and snuck around the short way to cut her off from the stables. He knew what he was doing as he wanted to ask her why she was trying to leave and heading to the stables as he stepped out saying, "Sara where are you going at this time of night and towards thestables no less" He said as he stood there looking at her sternly and serious faced before her wondering why she was trying to take off..

User Image

health?100%
weaponsmaneuver gear
ℓσcαтισиoutside with everyone
мσσםhappy
ωнσ Sara, Myra, Grace, and Jean, Caprice, Silas, and Ivory, and mike

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Mike
Company: Myself
Health: 94%
Air: 70%
O.O.C:

Mike turned his head to Caprice as she started to lick his wound. he patted her head with his free hand and said, "Thanks caprice, I'll be sure to do something nice for you in return." When Sara said something having a motive, Mike looked back at her in curiosity. But when he was about to say something she left the table, and Nicholai follow shortly after. Mike sat there with a blank look as he murmured the words, "Was it something I said?" He looked back down at his now empty plate then said, "Don't worry Nicholai, I can take care of myself" All of a sudden, he started to cough out a tiny hint of blood. As he did so, he said in between coughs "Damn it, where's my mask!" Mike held his hand to his mouth while he found his mask next to his plate, and put it on. He deeply inhaled as he strapped his mask on. For some reason, he forgot his mask wasn't on. Mike held up his now somewhat bloody hand to his face, then let it fall back down to his side. Thoughts of his homeland, of the day the titan made him like this, plagued his mind. He got up from his table and walked to his shared room in his castle. Mike sat at a desk in the right side of the room and opened a journal. The one where he wrote about his day like a diary.

Sith Lord Knight Zero
Nicholai Valcroft

Lupine Duchess
Caprice

Sullen SnowAngel

ToraHiroba
Ivory Chantecler

Senente
Sara Ackerman

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Sara Ackerman

Sara scoffed to him and looked down to the ground while turning her head to the left.
"Just an impulse. I have a feeling that I should be going to the walls right now." She spoke in a quiet tone and walked past him and headed over to her black horse and undid the reigns and climbed up on his back.
"I just don't know what's driving me there..." She said looking back to the walls. She pulled her hood over her eyes and looked to Valcroft. "If you guys want to join me, feel free. But I want to find what's driving me." She snapped the reigns and took off toward the wall.

I will find the titan that killed my father. Than I can die Happy
Ivory Chantecler
~ Garrison ~
In the company of: Nikolai's group

"You certainly can. I'm sure the scouts of the regiment wouldn't mind answering questions about what happened today, what can be done to reduce losses, and what to do if a Crawler or another Titan comes around again," she replied with a nod, a hand picking up the fork. "At last count, seventy were on watch at the top of Wall Rose, with ten stationed in Nedlay alone..."

At that point, Sara had taken her leave, followed by Nikolai, who gave instructions for the girls, Ivory included, to watch Mike and Caprice. The Stationary Guard girl had taken a knife to cut the fish she had been served into smaller pieces when Mike suddenly excused himself from the table. When silence fell around the room once again, Ivory hoped that the mask-wearing guy was feeling fine, but still...coughing up blood in many health instances wasn't a positive sign.

Ivory didn't turn her attention to the meal in front of her again until she saw Caprice was in the room still, either near her, Silas, Grace, and Myra, or a couple of steps away from the dining table. A very curious, playful girl, that Caprice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff