Welcome to Gaia! ::

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sara sat in the tree wounded as the two titans fought. Each clash of their limbs sounded like bone meeting bone. She looked to her blades and sighed.
"Is this where I fall...?" She asked and looked to the Freedom Titan and the Hellon.

"Levi...are you gonna be back for me?" Sasha asked as Levi looked outside the window to the wall and looked back over to Sasha.
"I plan to. I won't die today. I will not die for a long time" He replied in his mellow tone and put on his cape. He looked to Nicholai and Eren. "Let's go." He spoke in the tone that barked orders and the three men rushed out. Sasha looked to Hanji and sighed.
"I can tell, you're worried..." Hanji spoke calmy and sat on the bed and put her hand on Sasha's shoulder. Sasha looked to the smoke of the titans.
"Hanji, pull the curtins....I don't want to see the fighting. It scares me." Sasha replied. Hanji looked to Sasha than got up to close the curtins as Sasha requested.

Inside of the wall, Levi and the Recon Corp was fighting titans and looked to Nicholai and gave him a nod. Levi's face lit up with a tone of redish orange.
"Tch....let's hope that brat can control himself." He spoke and gave Eren a cue and the two of them went after two other titans and met up in the middle in front of a Titan. It was fifteen meters with a lanky build but was still muscular. Levi looked up.
"Looks like he has his wings." Levi nodded. There was a huff. Levi had chills as his caravat, cape, and hair was pushed forward. He turned seeing a black titan.
"Eren, please. It's your turn." He spoke as Eren bit his hand and transformed as well. Levi looked to the titan behind him and held his hand up for assistance as the titan replied by forcing out a set of wings. One as blue as the sky and another as clouds.
"Looks like Hanji's experiment was successful....this titan also bears the wings we have on our back.... We will be free. Take the wings of Freedom, Nicholai. You are the Freedom Titan" He jumped on the titan's shoulder.

The wings opened up and with a mighty jump, the titan jumped up and Levi launched his cable on the nape of the black titan which was brushed off like dust from the steam from the titan and looked up. The Freedom titan landed getting ready for his next attack when the Hellon slamed the Freedom Titan into the wall. Levi was on the roof and looked to Eren and nodded as he tried the cable again which from the steam once more was brushed off like nothing.
"Damn it..." Levi muttered and hear the titan screaming. The Hellon was tearing off the wings to the Freedom titan! Levi couldn't let that stand. At the point, Eren in his titan form tackled the Titan off on the Freedom Titan which made them both crash. The Hellon was fast to get up.

He opened up his mouth and steam hotter than the sun exited but let out a roar. The frequancy busted off the windows Levi covered his ears but it was too loud to where his ears were bleeding. Nicholai got up. Levi sighed some relif but something didn't feel right. Instead of the gold eyes the Freedom titan held, they were glowing red. "What the hell?" He asked as he launched the cable to avoid him attacking. "What did that titan do?" Levi asked and was looking to a screaming Freedom Titan.
"The sound that the other titan made....it some how took control of Nicholai." Levi got the blade handles out of his holsters and placed a set of blades into them.
"My best bet is to get Nicholai out of the titan and get him back home...where he will be safe." Levi let the cable go and had once cable go on the Freedom Titan's shoulder and drew himself in to slice the shoulder.

Now that Levi was dealing with two titans, he knew that he couldn't let any of them get to him. Using his cables once more, he got on a high roof and uncliped his cape and lowered his head.
"I have to keep fighting for all those lost...as well as Sasha and my unborn child....I have to get back to be with her. As well as hold my baby." He placed it on the roof and launched himself once more and used the Titan's head to get over Nicholai. He was feeling confidant seeings Nicholai had his back turned. Levi put his cable into the nape lower than the spot when the Freedom Titan turned and saw him coming. Levi wasn't too worried, but that feeling didn't last long as the Freedom Titan, Nicholai, someone he trusted....opened his mouth and Levi was sealed in darkness and the smell of rotting bodies.
"I'm not....gonna die here!!" Levi shouted as he cut thought the Freedom Titan's chest and harshly landed on the roof infront of him. Levi forced himself up to see the Freedom Titan howling in pain. Levi was shaken to the core knowing that one of his most trusted cadets was forced to turn on him.

Eren's titan form was disintergrated by now as he came up to Levi and looked to Nicholai on his rampage.
"I'm gonna get that boy out." Eren said and bit his hand again .

Sasha sat in the bed holding a small crying bundle and smiled to the new baby. "You're so much like your father with those furrowed brows and sleet grey eyes little girl..." She gently bounced the baby in her arms as the home was filled with tiny cries from the new born baby.
"Sasha....she's so beautiful." Hanji smiled bringing in a wash cloth to get the sweat off of Sasha's face. The cool water felt relving to her. Hanji took the baby and put it in the basonet and Sasha listened to the little cries become whimpers to the sound of the baby being asleep.
"So....what are you gonna name her?" Krista asked.

Hours passed by until the sounds of titans screaming in pain as well as cannons stopped. It was dark now when Eren and Nicholai came back to Sasha. They were outside the hallway when Eren grabbed the knob. Sasha's head was the first to turn to see them.
"Eren....Nicholai....Where's Levi...?" Sasha asked. Both Eren and Nicholai looked to each other than to Hanji, than to Sasha. Eren walked up to the new mother and cupped her left hand looking to the ring she wore from Levi.
"He's dead Sasha." Eren replied.

Sara knew it wasn't the Freedom Titan's fault....it was the Hellon's. She knew that was the titan she had to kill.
"This is for ruining my life....my family and trying to kill my captain!" She drew out her blades and lept to attack to Hellon Titan with vigorous slashing long the body
Ivory Chantecler
~ Garrison ~
In the company of: On Wall Rose's southeastern side with a five-member team

Her squad fired another round at the abnormal ones, but even they couldn't ignore the sighting of a marching titan, armored all over with glowing eyes and a height that surpasses the Colossal Titan. Ivory raised a hand high and gave an order. "Ignore the small fry for now! We've got to move the cannons closer to...to that thing!"

Not long after she and others indicated the Hellion, Garrison units began adjusting angles and positions to the massive barrels so they were aiming for the brute. Now all active cannons were able to, due to track limitations and differences in the distance from the southern entrance of the kingdom.

"If we can't slay old Red Eyes the usual way..." she says, trailing off as her team loaded a cannon with a pomegranate and lit the fuse. "Steady...steady..."

KA-BOOM!
**~~The Hellion Titan~~**

<< -- The Colossal Menace -- >>

~~>> The Black Terror <<~~

The huge titan roared and chuckled as it finally thought it defeated the freedom titan after it was ripped in half by the spike that penetrated the titans chest. It then felt the cannons light and fire at its chest as it was burned by each cannonball. It then felt a group of people attacking its legs chest and arms as it could feel each blade attacking its soft skin as it roared loudly in pain as it opened up certain areas and shot out a large cloud of steam as it roared a large shockewave coming from its mouth sending whoever it as in the air flying as it had now disappeared once agaiin

User Image

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Sara gritted her teeth and drew out a new set of blades and used her gas to charge at the titan again.
''YOU b*****d! HOW DARE YOU TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME! I'LL KILL YOU!!" She shouted among the sounds of the war. She went for another slashing and started her way up again getting his knees, his wrists, his elbows, and laded on the tree to meet his eyes.
"My captain....and my father! You're dead! You have crossed the line!" She used her cable to go up and launch her blades out to his eyes.
30 seconds...now's my chance! She swung around and landed quickly to position herself to the nape. She had to have her cable make a connection with the titan. It was all or nothing here.

Sara squeezed the trigger to launch the cable.
**~~The Hellion Titan~~**

<< -- The Colossal Menace -- >>

~~>> The Black Terror <<~~

The huge titan felt the slices once again as it roared out hardening its body with armor as it let out more steam covering the entire area as a bright light came from its body as it soon disappeared out of sight like it was there and then gone again. It disappeared completely from view not any roar anythng jsut a blst of steam and light was left as the person behind him had disappeared.

User Image

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Sara panted heavily and landed next to Nicholai and looked to his rotting titan body and went to her knees looked to the ground and shock and held herself up with her hands.
"N...Nicholai....I'm gonna make sure....that the titan that just killed you....he will die..." She wiped away her tears.and looked to the steaming body.
"Your death, captain....will not be in vain. I will use this to power me and kill all the titans. Be my sword be my will power, be my fire to fight." She spoke. She picked herself up and dusted herself off.
"ATTENTION EVERYONE! RETREAT BACK TO WALL ROSE!" She ordered. She looked back to the titan body and shook a bit knowing now she had to take the reigns in hope to keep fighting. She got on her horse and started making her way back to the wall. She looked forward and gasped seeing a solider with their hood up.
"You there, cadet! What is your name?" She barked but they took off deeper into the forest.
She scoffed.
"Just keep pressing onward." She spoke like her father.

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Bloody_Valentine_Goodness

Senente

Lupine Duchess

Sullen SnowAngel

ToraHiroba

::======>> Nicholai Valcroft <<======::

::======>> Veteran Titan Slayer <<======::

::======>> Captain in the Recon Corps<<======::

ooc╬══: ok everyone lets keep this up

User Image

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

Nicholai woke up slowly after hearing everyone and everything as he whistled for his horse as he called out when he got onto its back, as he called out saying while galloping to catch up, to some of the main group, "Hey hey hey wait a minute IM NOT DEAD YET, I HAVE 6 SQUADS ON WALL MARIA, We can make it today and reclaim it for ourselves, I know it sounds mad, but if we dont plug that hole, more and more titans will keep coming. SO LETS MOVE OUT AND HEAD TO THAT OUTER WALL" HE said calling out over everyone as they looked at him.

User Image

health?100%
weaponsnone
ℓσcαтισиhorseback
мσσםgroggy, tired, worn out, and just hurting
ωнσ Everyone

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Mike
Company: Anyone at Trost
Health: 70%
Air: 100%
Gas: 00
Equipment: Nothing
O.O.C: Edited a few times, but I'm satisfied with the outcome
'Now that my wish has been granted...'
╔════════════════════════╗

Things were happening too fast in order for Mike to comprehend. Chunks of cement and broken pieces of the ceiling collided with the building in which Mike was hiding out in.. Then there came the spikes. At first they were completely harmless to him. Landing near the building and on his now dissolved titan carcass. Just when he was bout to sigh in relief, a spike landed right in his left shoulder. Considering how big the spikes were, it couldn't get through due to the order in which the town was built. Another building was built standing next to the current, so the biggest part of the spike landed there. Still, a very much gaping bloody hole now marked him for death if he didn't do something soon. So he placed his hand around the tip and pushed himself off of it. Letting out every single swear he knew and even made a few up. (Just go wild with what you could think of)It took him all of about twenty-five seconds in order to get off, and three more minutes to rip off his coat and do his best to patch it up. Mike started to consider if he was at his limit when the roof came crashing down on him, quite literally in body and mind. Only thing he could think of was not getting impaled by a support beam, and a lighting bolt rained down from the sky! It wasn't his full body, only the upper half, hunched over like it was guarding a precious jewel with it's back. He pulled himself out of his titan form and limped back to the outside world. The whole in his arm was emitting smoke like crazy, and most of his coat was now torn due to the fact that he tried to patch it up. His self made bandages lie in a heap in the floor. He looked around to see the death and destruction caused by the Hellion Titan, along with a few traces of hot steam. He then said to himself, "Guess I missed the action. The hell is my mask?" His time was running short since his body was occupied with his regeneration. Mike found it lying between to trashed building and he went through a lot of trouble to get it. Once it was latched onto his face, he said in his now somewhat robotic voice, "God I hate this thing" He then herd Sara call for them to retreat to wall rose. He began to think why she was the one barking order when Nicholai was the captain. just as he started on his way back, he saw the decayed body of a very familiar looking titan. Just when the thought of his beloved captain being a hump of decaying flesh and steam settled in, he herd Nicholai barking his orders at everyone who could hear him. Mike whistled for his horse and galloped to the sound of his captain's voice. Just as he was next to him, he said, "Captain! It's a good thing your alive, I can't even think of what would happen if Sara was captain. But im trusting your plan to work, so I will go with you." He then whispered to himself, "Were all gonna die someday."
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
"What will I do with this new power?"

Sith Lord Knight Zero
Nicholai Valcroft

Lupine Duchess
Caprice

Sullen SnowAngel
Grace Oster, Myra Oster, Silas Woodland

ToraHiroba
Ivory Chantecler

Senente
Sara Ackerman

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Faith Rosier

Ivory Chantecler
~ Garrison ~
In the company of: On Wall Rose's southeastern side with a five-member team

"Yeowch!" exclaimed Ivory as she flung her hands away from the hot barrel of the steaming cannon she and her team had been using. "I'm afraid...this one's about had it." Turning to Opal, a member of her unit, she advised, "Help me transport the ammunition away from this overheating cannon. It doesn't matter where, so long we bring it to where the others can still knock out the invading parties. Speaking of..." Ivory took a look over the ramparts and adjusted her visor, "whatever happened to the giant in ghastly armor?"

Here she was, on top of Wall Rose, armed with a katana, 3DMG, a few flares, and no spyglass. "Gad, you're taller than I am, anything strange going on?" Ivory questioned to the tall muscled guy standing at her left. "Nothing to report? Not even a flock of scattered sheep?" A moment's silence passes, which was immediately broken by Ivory's frustrated sigh. "Very well, then I'm leaving you in charge of the Chantecler unit," she decided. "I'm going down below to investigate the bottom of the wall. If things get chaotic, use this."

After passing the mostly-silent Gad Griffzor a red flare, Ivory launches a cable and begins her descent to the ground below.

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Senente

Lupine Duchess

Sullen SnowAngel

ToraHiroba

User Image

User Image

Nicholai nodded to everyone that was joining him as he looked at Mike and then Sara, as well as everyone here. He looked around to everyone as he was still alot sore and messed up from that attack. He knew he wouldnt be able to fight at full strength as he was still pretty messed up from it. He then called out, "Listen everyone I might be injured, I might be messed up, but I will not rest till that outer wall is taken and the titans are eradicated from this inner wall so humanity can have there lifes back, I will not rest, I will not falter, I will not be detoured, I WILL WIN, NO, WE WILL WIN, WE WILL FIGHT, THESE ARE THE WORDS OF LEVI, THESE ARE MY WORDS THAT WE FIGHT TILL WE CAN NOT FIGHT ANYMORE, WE WILL FIGHT TILL ALL TITANS ARE GONE." He said as he turned his horse and raised his blade in the air and started to trot first and then pointed it to the wall as he sent a flare signifying the start of the charge as he knew that his teams were there waiting for them on the wall.

User Image

health?100%
weaponsnone
ℓσcαтισиhorseback
ωнσ Everyone

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sara looked to Nicholai and gave a light smile to him being ok. She than followed his orders and went with him and looked in front of him. She giggled to Caprice and nodded to her. She was ready to keep going onward.
"Nicholai, I'm glad you ok, sir. But.....I think we got a spy in our mists." She pointed out and looked behind her to see a cloaked unit in the Recon corp sporting the green cape.
"What do you think we should do about them? They could be a titan trying to stop us." She looked to him and heard some pounding and not just any pounding.
'CRAWLER!!!" Someone shouted. She looked back as they all scattered and got up on a tree. Sara knew she was out of blades. She couldn't fight. She saw the cloaked figure fighting and drove the blades into the crawler's eyes. It was running blind now as the strange character got on the back of the Crawler and spun around.
"That style....that way of fighting....there's no way..." Sara whispered and kept looking to the character below fighting.

Sara was distracted by the fighting and felt her feet leave the tree branch.
"A jumper?" She asked and nodded. Going on the ground was risky seeings she couldn't fight so, she knew staying put was her only option. The jumper kept jumping to where Sara lost her balance.
She squeezed the trigger to make sure her cable launched to where she was just inches from the titan.
"Caprice!" She shouted.
Ivory Chantecler
~ Garrison ~
In the company of: With her horse and nearby soldiers (mostly from the Garrison) inspecting Wall Rose for damage and signs of a breach

Upon reaching the ground floor to retrieve her swift dark horse, Ivory was temporarily hindered by soldiers on the move. "Ma'am, what news from the top of the wall?" asked a thin, dark-skinned man.

"Oh, there's plenty of it," she started to explain. "The regiment I'm responsible for hasn't had much of a break since the Abnormal fiends arrived. Load the cannons, aim, and fire. Reload, aim, and fire again in quick fashion in order to decimate the enemy's numbers before they get too close to the wall. Unfortunately, the southeast-facing cannons have started to overheat from the constant use, and provided that the squads up there can replace the hot cannons before the next wave...Before the red-eyed menace decides to play games with the kingdom again..."

"Red-eyed menace...what?" The soldiers murmured to one another.

"I don't have much to time to explain," Ivory said, getting on her horse. "It was a spike-thrower. A giant with a tougher carapace than most gruesome titan folk and something that could, in theory, wrestle a Colossal Titan for a round or so if it ever came across one. Now, get back to work defending the kingdom...Quickly! Wall Rose cannot fall on our watch."

She flicked the reins and galloped down a path, examining the condition of the wall, then the structures once inhabited by people of many walks of life while journeying south. Good grief! Ivory thought to herself, I do hope Nicholai and friends are still fighting...wherever they are.

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sara looked to Nicholai and kept going forward.
"I may be out of blades, but we can keep pressing on. I hate to rely on you, but now, I have no choice. Unless you hand over your blades and you go titan...but from what I read, that's not a good idea seeings it takes away some of your life force. The more times you go titan, the more closer you are to death." She took her horse closer to him and held his hand.
"And....I don't want anything happening to my captain." She Looked to him with tears in her eyes, also hiding a pink tone to her cheeks.

Sara fell back to the formation she made. She was more to the back knowing how she was fighting wise and looked to her foot.
Is my determination making me go like this? I shouldn't even be on my foot.... she though.

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Senente

Lupine Duchess

Sullen SnowAngel

ToraHiroba

User Image

User Image

Nicholai watched as Sara had come up to him telling him about how she had no blades but still wanted to fight but mentioned his titan form, that he had just went not to long ago to fight off the invading titans as he saw some members bring annie forward from after she lost her ability to go titan form as he said, "Well well if it isnt the Female Titan again free from her crystal but now this time your under our control, strip off all of the metal on her, and tie her up and strap her to a horse and gag her." He said looking at her. A few members of the recon corp tied her and gagged her and strapped her to a horse as they started to ride off towards the wall. He knew what he was going to do with her now.

User Image

health?100%
weaponsnone
ℓσcαтισиhorseback
ωнσ Everyone

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sara kept her eyes to Nicholai and kept on with the assault of the titans. Wall Maria was close and Sara's skin was getting goose bumps along her arms and down her back. Her eyes were fixed to what was before them. She looked over a bit to see a hooded figure and gasped. He was in her little branch she was leading. Nicholai's orders were to keep heading to the walls but with this strange hooded figure behind her, she had to get them away from Nicholai and the mission.
She took the units she was leading and headed left, disobeying Nicholai. It was a little bit that needed to be done. Sara was gonna confront him if it was the last thing she did. Who it was, she had no clue but they wore the same wings Sara had on her back.

Month: 6 Day: 14 Year: 860
Projects 0045 and 0046 have gone to sleep. Their bodies are resting for now. How they will react to the mix I made is out of my hands. They are under observation by Levi and myself. The goal is to make titans that can fight for us.

Month: 7 Day: 3 Year: 860

Semyon has woken from his slumber while Nicholai has yet to awake. I began to look into his titan form. It scared me. His eyes in his human form are a blood red and the way Semyon screamed was ear splitting. He retaliated to my tests and broke away fast. He used his screams to escape. I unleashed a monster....

Sara narrowed her eyes as she looked to the three units behind her. They had to corner this unknown unit. Having three leave and get behind them, the other nine following her, she had to think of how to make six more break away and leave Sara, the unknown unit and Marris together. She finally turned and pointed the pistol at the unit that was hidden under his hood with a creepy grin.
"So, looks like Humanity's Princess found me out. I know how you've been hanging out with my brother. I've been following you around since you've gotten back to Troust." He smiled and lowered his hood to show his red eyes.
"Everyone! Make sure your ears are muffled!" She ordered and put her hair down and tied her hair in two tails near her chin.
"I knew it was you.... Semyon Valcroft....the Hellion Titan...." She looked to her units around her.
"Make sure he doesn't move." She said as he as well pulled out a pistol from under his jacket.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff