Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"Sir, consider putting Silas under my watch if Sara and Nicholai are not around when they are not around." Grace stood beside Silas. Once they left, it was she could do to save him from execution. Some of them seemed to accept Sara's plan despite the risk involved.

"Very well, Lieutenant." Ruled the judged.

Silas couldn't believe the scouts would save him. Myra promised to protect him as they left the courtroom, free of the sound of chains.

"Grace, what if -"

"Jean, it was the only way to protect him." He overheard Grace say as they met up with the captain, Ackerman and Caprice.

DaMetaEX's Girlfriend

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Senente

Bloody_Valentine_Goodness

User Image
Caprice The Wolf Girl
User Image

As soon as Caprice's collar was taken off, she started growling and her eyes were narrow like she was seeing a titan. There was a drawback to her being half wolf, she couldn't control her animal side without that diamond on the collar. Then she bit Sara and ran off trying to find her pack and was attacking everyone that got in her way.

User Image

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sara Ackerman

Sara held where she was bit and looked to her as she ran off hearing villagers scream in fear as Caprice went wild. She looked at her hand that held the collar.

"Captian Valcroft will not like this one bit...." She spoke and took a glance to the wound to see it bleeding and looked behind her. What if Nicholai found out what she did? How would they catch the wolf girl? She sat there a minute holding the wound and got into a daze.

"THE POLICE!!!" She shouted and took off running to find Caprice as she looked around, looking at the people that were hurt, she grew in fear. She knew the police had the 3DMG where she did not. She had no idea what to do with a raging wolf girl running through Troust.

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Mike
Company: Sara, Crazy Caprice
Health: 100%
Air: 100%
Gas:
Equipment: Gas Mask
O.O.C: Honestly, I forgot about my changed motto. Plus went what came to me sooo.....
'Now that my wish has been granted...'
╔════════════════════════╗

Caprice was on a rampage, all because of a little collar. Sara was bleeding because Caprice hand't had a trip to an actual dentist to get those razors checked out. And Mike was laughing his face off until Sara yelled 'the police.' He replied in a somewhat annoyed tone, "Dang girl, inside voice. I still got a headache." Then got in a running position and followed the trail of carnage with Sara. He felt something tingling within his body, Something that he recognized while he was in his titan form. Just like when he ran through all those titans like a train going over 200mph, he felt steam coming out of his mouth as his feet touched the ground allot faster. He went over to the hand that held Caprice's collar and snatched it, saying to Sara "Let me try," then zoomed past the people who were either bit, scratched, or hiding for dear life. Soon mostly everything around him became a blur as he started to go faster and faster, and the steam pumping into his face made him unlatch his mask to let it dangle behind him. Just like the armored titan, he ran through all obstacles in his way with increased speed. It wasn't a long time until he herd Caprice running down the street, and he tried his best to go after her. Mike snatched her long ponytail and pulled her to his chest as he stumbled onto the ground. He had both of his arms in a bear hug position. Closing tight in the middle of her arms so she couldn't scratch him with her arms for the most part. Mike was bear hugging her from behind, and noticed her dropped the collar when he fell. "Ah crap." He said in a beyond mad tone. His hands were full and he didn't want to accidentally go titan in the middle of town. So he hoped someone would have the hospitality to help. He tried to get her to lighten up a bit as he said, "Calm down will ya? I doubt you have rabies, but if you do, ill get it so you wont be alone." That didn't even cause her to loosen up a tiny bit, and he was stuck holding her until someone could pick up the collar.
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
"What will I do with this new power?"

Sith Lord Knight Zero
Nicholai Valcroft

Lupine Duchess
Caprice

Sullen SnowAngel
Grace Oster, Myra Oster, Silas Woodland

ToraHiroba
Ivory Chantecler

Senente
Sara Ackerman
Ivory Chantecler
~ Garrison ~
In the company of: A Garrison Caravan in Trost

Chantecler and various members of her regiment had rested in Chlorba (a.k.a. Klorva) following the latest titan assault upon Wall Rose. She received new orders from a Garrison superior, finalized a list of tasks for the regiment to carry out for the day, and the dark horse that she rode upon had been given new shoes at a farrier. At the present, the leading lady of the Chantecler regiment was in the back of the leading wagon of a caravan organizing a few decks of identification and inventory cards which were currently kept in a wooden box marked with an etching of a crowing rooster. Ivory had been at the organizing of the cards since the caravan's departure. Shuffling, counting, recounting, and exchanging the box's contents until she was satisfied with the result.

All of a sudden, the wagon came to a stop. Ivory immediately closed the lid of the box and inquired of the drivers, "Griff, Dora, what's the matter?"

No reply. The Garrison pair driving the wagon had departed already.

Ivory stores the wooden box into a nearby trunk before jumping off the back and hitting the ground running. She automatically assumed that a titan had been spotted and the whole town in great danger. What she found instead were citizens on the run, including a woman carrying a boy over one shoulder. The youth was constantly begging his mother to let him go and see what was going on behind them.

After twenty running paces, the Garrison girl noticed the tussle between the wild girl Caprice and a Survey Corps soldier she wasn't quite able to recognize from her vantage point. Ivory did spot the severed collar a few steps away from the wresting duo, and advanced a few steps more to reach out toward the object. Picking the collar off the ground and focusing her gaze upon the pair, Ivory said, "Keep her still for a little while longer; I'll get this thing back on." To the lupine girl, she commanded while holding the collar lengthwise, "Cap, calm yourself! Eyes on me!"

She advanced another two steps and attempted to fasten the collar back on Caprice's neck.

DaMetaEX's Girlfriend

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Senente

User Image
Caprice The Wolf Girl
User Image

Caprice growled as she was held by Mike. Her eyes like that of a wolf on the hunt. She wiggled and squirmed as she tried to get away. She then used her tail to wrap around the other person's arm trying to get away. She growled as she felt eh collar coming closer to her neck.

User Image
Ivory Chantecler
~ Garrison ~
In the company of: Caprice and Mike (Survey Corps)

"Oh, come on Caprice! Don't you remember me?" she inquired of the fidgety wolf girl, ignoring the tail wrapped around one arm. "I'm Ivory. I was a guest at Nicholai's residence..." Ivory attempted to shake off Caprice's tail. However, it refused to let go. "Before the latest wave of titans called us away, the two sisters from the Survey Corps dined with us, and Mike also-"

Ivory took one end of the collar and encircled it around Caprice's neck. "Stay still, this will only take a minute," she added in reassurance while hastening to fasten both ends of the collar securely before the restrained wolf girl got another opportunity to exercise further actions of aggression and hostility in the town.

DaMetaEX's Girlfriend

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Senente

ToraHiroba

User Image
Caprice The Wolf Girl
User Image

Caprice howled as the collar was placed around her neck. Then she started to wiggle once the collar was on as it hurt her animal side when she couldn't let it out. She then passed out in Mike's arms as the crystal was taking control of her mind again. She was well aware of what happened so she didn't know what would happen to her when she would wake up. A tear fell from her eye as she slept knowing she might be in trouble after attacking all those people. Hanji made her in a lab and put her in suspended animation after she proved to be unstable without the crystal. She was awakened somehow by her wolf family who took her in and took care of her up until now. She wanted her mommy back though and didn't know why she kept being abandoned by everyone. Then a soft whimper escaped her as she remember when she was put in that now broken glass tube. The look on Hanji's face was so sad. Caprice wanted to hug her real mother one last time. "Mommy......No go......." SHe said as she slept in Mike's arms gripping his jacket wanting Hanji.

User Image
Ivory Chantecler
~ Garrison ~

The collar was on and Caprice's instincts had finally been suppressed. "Crisis averted," Ivory whispered. She turned to the soldier that had been keeping the wild runaway still, and saw it was someone familiar. "Wait...Mike, i-is that you?" she inquired. "How did things go with Nicholai and company? And what was Caprice doing out here?"

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Mike
Company: Sara, Sleeping Caprice, Ivory
Health: 100%
Air: 90%
Gas:
Equipment: Gas Mask
O.O.C:
'Now that my wish has been granted...'
╔════════════════════════╗

Mike loosened his grip as Caprice calmed down. But his grip tightened again when she began to whimper in her sleep. He rocked her back and forth like a giant baby until he knew she was fully asleep. A questionable look came upon his face as he thought, 'Who's your mommy wolf-girl?' Mike's gaze fell upon Ivory as he said, "Ivory? Well it's nice to see a good face after spending hard time." He grinned as he looked at the now sleeping Caprice. She looked like she was having a good and bad dream. Like it was crossing the lines of a nightmare and a good dream. He looked back towards Ivory and said, "To answer your questions, everything is perfectly fine. Ookkaay that's a lie. Everything seems like there going to complete hell. Nicholai got the king to never interfere with the Survey corps, hopefully. And Sara has this bull**** plan that could get us all killed. To top that, the moment Caprice got this collar off she went on a rampage. Other than that, everything is peachy. Sara will fill you in more on her plan if she ever catches up with us. We did run pretty far."
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
"What will I do with this new power?"

Sith Lord Knight Zero
Nicholai Valcroft

Lupine Duchess
Caprice

Sullen SnowAngel
Grace Oster, Myra Oster, Silas Woodland

ToraHiroba
Ivory Chantecler

Senente
Sara Ackerman

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
She was pulling an cart with Aurora when she joined the others. Apparently her former steed was injuried sometime during the trial and had.... Grace didn't want to think about it. Silas was free as long as he could control himself in his titan state, which was the best deal they could make in the military.

"Are you alright, Mike?" She heard the cadet ask.

Myra smiled. "Sara, let's get back to the castle. Grace is waiting to tow anyone who doesn't feel up to riding back."
Ivory Chantecler
~ Garrison ~

"Whoa, that busy? It was more of the usual Garrison work for me, collecting a few reports on the status of Klorva, some letters from family and a friend I've yet to read...And right now making sure the supplies in the caravan get to their destination on time," Ivory answered briefly. "I'm going to show a few members of my regiment where they can unload the important cargo and I'll be there to weigh in on Sara's battle gambit." Ivory takes a half-dozen steps backward and begins waving her arms at the supply caravan she had arrived upon, directing a little traffic so that eventually none of the horse-drawn wagons were obstructing the cobblestone road.

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sara Ackerman

Sara nodded and mounted up on one of the horses and rode off on it's back on her way home from the streets to the headquarters where a representative from each branch was there as she came in with maps of each of the wall and rolled it out on the table and put a lantern over it for light.
"Alright. So, what we need to do is open up the wall for the titans to swarm and give them a reason to attack our city. I'm gonna be heading out with a one of the three squads of the recon corp. Jean, you are in charge of group B, Commander Mikasa, you are in charge of group C.

Ivory, you take your squad of five of the Garrison to the south east corner of the wall and attack any of the abnormals weather it would be with cannons or the 3DMG. After the abnormals are blocked off, Armin will fire a flare to signal for the titans to shift and begin attacking the titans inside the walls. Once they are on our terms, than we can take them out for good." Sara pointed out. Just than the door swung open to an older woman. She was quite older than Sara maybe by about 30 years at the most. She was shaking.
"OH MAN! THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD! I haven't fought titans in twenty years!!" She shouted.
"Dr. Hanji..." Sara spoke. The last time Sara saw Hanji was during her physical to join the recon corp. She adjusted her glasses and looked at Sara with her big brown eyes.
"Well well well....looks like Humanity's Princess has grown up quite alot in the last four years. I haven't seen those grey eyes since your father. So determined..." She spoke holding Sara's face.
"Hanji! We don't have time for that. You have to find of a way to awaken Annie from her slumber." She barked to her and Hanji just wove her hand in an up and down motion.
"Stop acting like your father, Ms. Ackerman. But if you must know how to awaken a titan in a crystal you need something from the genetic code of the Freedom Titan"

Sara froze where she was. She remembered reading of the Freedom titan and this may be where she found out who or what it was.
"Get ready to awaken the Female Titan. Hanji, you go find this Freedom Titan. We attack the titans at 1800 hours tomorrow." She ordered as she looked to everyone who gave the salute to her and her orders.

Senente

Lupine Duchess

Sullen SnowAngel

ToraHiroba

::======>> Nicholai Valcroft <<======::

::======>> Veteran Titan Slayer <<======::

::======>> Captain in the Recon Corps<<======::

ooc╬══:

User Image

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

Nicholai, came in after picking up Caprice in his arms walking into the meeting room seeing everyone then Hanji as he watched the woman come over and hug on him as he said, "Nice to see you again to Hanji, but I heard the jist of the plan, Me and Hanji have Annie under control just make sure Silas and Mike are ready to go, for the attack since there the other two Titan Shifters. and also make sure everyones gear is prepared as well. Im going to lay down Caprice for nap, and go to the lab where Annie is, also one other thing Order Trosts Evacuation of everyone in that city to outside the wall" He turned to walk out Hanji attached to his waist as he dragged her out attached to his waist drooling like she did before when she first made him as he said, "Alright Hanji, Alright, I get it your excited to see me but anywho lets get to the lab and wake the b***h up before my patience wears thin on her too, i just want to punch annie in the face too but lets get this done and over with." He said as he walked Hanji finally standing back up and following him to the lab to go and wake up the female titan..

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

health?100%
weaponsmaneuver gear
ℓσcαтισиcourtroom
мσσםpissed off and angry
ωнσ Mike and Sara,Silas

DaMetaEX's Girlfriend

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Senente

ToraHiroba

User Image
Caprice The Wolf Girl
User Image

Just then Caprice woke up groggily perking her ears to a familiar voice. "Mommy......?" She said lifting her head before seeing Hanji. She tore from Nicholai's arms and ran over to Hanji yelling "Mommy!!!!!!!!!!" before stopping at the woman's feet with a wagging tail like a puppy would it's owner or parent. Caprice was Hanji's creation and knew her mommy's voice. Caprice missing her mommy so much that she started to crying as she hugged Hanji's leg.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces