Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
(Thank you. smile )

Grace smiled at Caprice. "Let's going to the training grounds. Does your unit need you right away, Ivory?"

She suppressed an sigh of relief. The wall was not too damaged, so there weren't too many that broke through. Though it did make her wonder what the titans were planning, if they were capable of forming plans at all. Sending two crawlers into Wall Rose was too easy.

In her experience personally, that was how it was. Then again, they could be trying over run this area out of sheer impulse.

Either way, this doesn't feel right. she thought. Myra knows more about how they think than we do.

"Are you alright?" She asked her younger sister. "You must be thinking the same thing as I am."

"Does it feel too simple to you guys?" Myra knew it was for her specifically.

"It is strange there weren't more out there," Jean agreed. "What are you thinking?"

"Some of them could be Abnormal..." Myra spoke up. "I'll report to Zoe once the investigation is done."

Grace looked two years older, like their mother almost, when she frowned subtly. Rhea was snorted as she got on her back with her cape. "Myra...don't push yourself. Maybe they were only attempting to this time. The keyword being attempting."

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
User Image
Silas Woodland

In a crooked little town,
They were lost and never found
Fallen leaves,
Fallen leaves,
Fallen leaves on the ground

"Ma'am..." Silas slowed to a stop near Ivory's horse. "...I was sent to report that the crawler they took down is in Zoe's custody."

He hesitated when he saw the scouts and a member of the research program there. It wasn't as if the others needed him back at the wall. there were enough me to hold the fort there, but it was a shock to see two crawlers barging Wall Rose so intently. His grey stallion snorted anxiously and he calmed him down.

I never once thought I'd never be caught!
Staring at sidewalks,
Hiding my track marks,
I left my best friends,
Or did they just leave me?

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Sara stood on the tree branch and sighed keeping an eye out for Nikolai and the others if they were going to show up. She put her hand to her cheek and looked up.
"Shut it Sara, your the daughter of Levi Ackerman former head of the Recon Corp alongside of Commander Erwin. Come to your damn senses you one of the best besides me or your father everyone has there own fears and doubts. So listen, to me your a titan killer, you kill titans, your father would kill without remorse towards Titans, there is no need to fear them, so come to your senses and relax and breath."

"He right." She spoke to herself and clenched her fists. "And once I find the titan that killed my father, I will have it's blood on my blades. Even if I die in the process. That titan will be no more." She spoke and looked down to the ground.
"Eren once told me that the moment we're born we're free...but than if we're free...than why are we like animals in a habitat? Living in fear of the titans." She spoke and kept her ears and sight alert to any new changes.
"Well, if anything happens, I will be ready from here on out. I promise my life." She saluted to the sky.
Lupine Duchess

Sullen SnowAngel

Senente

ToraHiroba

::======>> Nicholai Valcroft <<======::

::======>> Veteran Titan Slayer <<======::

::======>> Captain in the Recon Corps<<======::

ooc╬══:

User Image

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

Nicholai, watched as someone else showed up on a horse that reported the other crawler was captured and in Hanjis care now as he waved his head. he then spoke up and called out as he was holding Caprice in his arms holding her tighter as he said, "Alright thanks for the news now if we are all done here, RECON CORP TO THE TRAINING GROUNDS, MOVE OUT." He said as he started off to the training grounds walking as he wondered if those other two were going to follow or not as he turned to see his members walking and mounting there horses heading to the training ground nearby.

User Image

health?100%
weaponsmaneuver gear
ℓσcαтισиoutside with everyone
мσσםhappy
ωнσ Sara, Myra, Grace, and Jean, Caprice, Silas, and Ivory

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Myra got on her own horse and got ready to follow them back to the wall. "I would like to talk to Zoe about something, if you don't mind me tagging along."

Grace looked over at her sister. "Be careful with the Titan."

"Of course." She shrugged in boredom. Jean was the head of the military, after all. He had a job to do, even if it wasn't his investigation personally. The Garrison could handle this part. The military police had to figure out how two crawlers were able to smash the wall.

"You should take your own advice, Grace," He uneasily climbed on to his own animal before preparing to move out. "Maybe we could go to town sometime if you have time afterwards."

"I'm always careful." she tensely smiled. He took off with Silas trailing behind him. Grace did worry about Jean but sometimes he put his own foot in his mouth. Nudging her Rhea forward, she broke into an gallop.
Ivory Chantecler
~ Garrison ~

The Garrison girl shakes her head and answered, "All quiet at the moment unless Wall Rose is threatened agai-"

Ivory was interrupted by the approach and news from another trooper on horseback. Shortly after hearing the update on the crawler from the young man called Silas, she nodded at him. "Acknowledged!" By that time, the Recon members had started for, or were already heading toward the training grounds. The brunette swiftly adjusted the gloves around her hands before climbing upon the black horse, an equine of the mare gender, again.

DaMetaEX's Girlfriend

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Caprice gripped Nicholai's cape as he held her tightly against him. She cooed as they got on the horse. She wasn't used to riding one She got scared before she hugged Nicholai before starting to shake.
Lupine Duchess

Sullen SnowAngel

Senente

ToraHiroba

ooc╬══:

User Image

User Image

Nicholai, held Caprice on his horse and keeps riding until he arrived at the training grounds and calledout, "ALL RECON CORPS MEMBERS OFF YOUR HORSES, START PRACTICE NOW, MOVE OUT" He said as he sat there watching the trainees, go off and to attack the practice Titan targets.

User Image

health?100%
weaponsmaneuver gear
мσσםhappy

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Sara heard the orders from Nikolai and aimed herself at the target and began with a simple slice.
"Too shallow" She muttered to herself.
She than saw a smaller Titan Dummy and dove for it and cut it down it's neck.
"Hehe. That's more like it!" She smiled and landed. She looked around and signaled for the others.
Lupine Duchess

Sullen SnowAngel

Senente

ToraHiroba

ooc╬══:

User Image

User Image

Nicholai, looked around and watched as each member took off after the dummies and sat there holding Caprice as he walked around while still on his horse and Caprice in his arms and spotted Sara as she was swinging around slicing the dummies as well. He sat there watching each member take there turns..

User Image

health?100%
weaponsmaneuver gear
мσσםhappy

DaMetaEX's Girlfriend

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Sith Lord Knight Zero

User Image
Caprice The Wolf Girl
User Image

Caprice was starting to get used to the saddle. She looked around at the others. She was actually smiling being in Nicholai's saddle and having fun. Then she said her first word "Da-ddy." as she hugged Nicholai. She found herself a hero to look up to and she could tell he cared about her.

User Image

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Lupine Duchess
Sith Lord Knight Zero

Sara Ackerman

Sara sighed as she kept up with the training that was going on. She was gonna make sure that more titans were gonna die. This training was gonna be how. She launched herself into a tree and looked to the left to a 10 meter dummy and spin around it with her cables around it's arms and once again and dug her blades into the neck to launch her self she used another cable and the gas to propel herself to take care of the titan dummy.
"Heh. So....if I can get these dummies this easy than I can take down the titans with no problems." She said and walked up to Nikolai.

I will kill the titan that killed my father. Than I can die happy.
-Sara
Lupine Duchess

Sullen SnowAngel

Senente

ToraHiroba

ooc╬══:

User Image

User Image

Nicholai, first heard Caprice speak as his mouth hung open he looked at Sara who was walking up as he said, "She spoke and said daddy, this little wolf girl here spoke and said Daddy, but how i didnt think she could speak, but hows training Sara is it going good." He asked her as he sat on his horse holding the little girl who looked very happy. He was also keeping an eye on the rest of the corp who were still practicing on the titan dummies..

User Image

health?100%
weaponsmaneuver gear
мσσםhappy

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Jean sliced through the neck of an "titan" and grinned back at the others. Silas was lagging behind to Grace's annoyance but what was new?

She slice cut an dummy's neck after dodging taking down another with movements like her namesake. Grace look back and called to Silas. "Hurry up!"
Ivory Chantecler
~ Garrison ~
Speaking with: Silas Woodland

"Is that all, sir?" Ivory inquired, a hand gripping gently upon the mane of her mount. She wasn't entirely sure if the fellow had just started participating in the defense missions recently, or was someone with a few year's worth of experience under his belt. The brunette blinked her eyes once and introduced herself as she had done a short time ago, this time to Silas. "Ivory Chantecler of the Stationary Guard, originally from Nedlay. And you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff