Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Korvain could tell from how hoarse Vulpecula's voice sounded that she was extremely thirsty. After reading the directions on the bottle, he gave her one of the pain pills and a large glass of water to wash it down with "Here you go, my love... hopefully this will help you feel better." His stomach then rumbled... Neither of them ate very much of their dinner last night, and he was sure that she was just as famished as he was, despite all the pain. He took her hand gently... "I'm sure you're feeling hungry... If you'd like, I'll call room service and order you something soft, that won't upset your throat or stomach too much."

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula took the pill and drank the water, finishing the glass before handing it back to him. She nodded at his suggestion, not exactly sure what room service was but she was so hungry. "Why are you being so nice to me?" She asked softly, staring up at him as she remained curled up in the bed. "I've been nothing but mean, harsh and angry at you... I-I don't understand." With her people, being nice...wasn't really common. Everything was blunt and to the point. Actions speaking louder than words. Yet he was being so nice, so gentle. She was just getting so confused.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Korvain gazed into the kitsune's eyes, taking both of her hands. "I'm being nice to you because I love you..." he said softly "I understand exactly what you've been through, and you have had every right to be mean, harsh, and angry." he then smiled at her "But when I look into your eyes, I can see beneath all the damage and the scars - and I see a gentle, caring soul. My love for you is pure and unconditional, and it will never fade." He then pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly, gently patting her on the back.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula watched him, hearing his explanation though she was still confused. She felt him hug her and she didn't even struggle against his grip. These emotions were so foreign to her. She just laid against him. His touch was so gentle, so soothing... Her ears laid back as her eyes closed, just relaxing in his arms.

Everfear2

6,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Terra817

Hiwatari frowns when she mentions the Fae. "I've never seen a ghost up close, but I've heard horror stories about them. I have met one of the Fae before; he was a horrid creature. I was lucky enough to escape him before I could be dragged into the Faery Realm." he said. "Your job sounds interesting. I think I know a few people who could use your services. After I've captured you, I'll introduce you to them." He decided it was time to fight her for real and rushed at her. He had been studying martial arts since he was a kid, and it showed in his attacks.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
BabyKittn

(( Sounds good. ))

"We can talk more in the morning. Right now, I think it's time to sleep. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow; building a raft isn't easy work." said Sienna. She leaned back against the tree and let herself drift off into sleep. She knew how well nekos could hear, and figured that Kat would wake up if anyone got too close.

She woke up hours later. Judging by the position of the sun, it was about an hour past sunrise. She turned to Kat and put a hand on her shoulders. "It's time to wake up, Kat. We should look for something to eat and then get started building our raft." she says.

Skylet Hiroshi
BabyKittn

Kat rubs her eyes and grooms her ears quickly with a ruffle. "Mmm..morning..." She stumbles down the tree and shakes her head to try to wake up. She is not at all a morning kitty.

User Image

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

As Korvain held Vulpecula, he noticed that she seemed not only to be growing more comfortable with his touch, but that she was actually enjoying it as well. He was very happy for this. While gently rubbing her back with one hand, he picked up the phone and called room service. He ordered soup and cottage cheese for both of them, as well as an ice cream sundae big enough for them to share. While he would rather eat solid food, he didn't want to make Vulpecula feel left out. He then laid down on the bed, holding Vulpecula in his arms while he waited. At last, about 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door. Korvain set the food before them on a tray, hoping that Vulpecula would enjoy it.

6,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
the gothic beauty 2

Loki was pleasantly surprised by her cooperation. He hadn't wanted to risk damaging her in an effort to keep her from escaping. "Well, what you say matters to some extent. The more you cooperate, the easier things will be for you. I may not be as ethical as some people, but I'm not a sadist either. I don't want to cause you unnecessary pain." he says. Of course, he didn't completely believe that she wouldn't try to escape from him. He knew that if he were in her shoes, he'd say whatever his captors wanted to hear and bide his time until he could make his escape. However, she seemed sincere enough for the moment. Perhaps if he didn't make her stay with him unbearable, she would be less likely to try to run away.

"The boat should be waiting for us at the shore. If you lied about not running off, I'll have to tie your legs together and carry you there." he said. Loki then began walking towards the boat, occasionally looking over his shoulder to make sure that she was following him.

6,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
White Duneyrr

'She has good senses, and she moves like a hunter. I wonder what species she's used to hunting down. I doubt she's ever fought one of the Fae before.' thinks Koray. He climbs up the tree he was hiding behind and watches her approach. What should his opening move be? She was almost near the tree he was hiding in, so he sent his magic into the plant, connecting his senses to the entire tree. When she got closer, he forces one of the roots in her path to lift up, attempting to trip her. 'I bet she would look pretty all wrapped up by my vines, unable to move an inch.' he thinks with a grin.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula would be purring if she could. Kitsunes didn't purr though. She could hear he was talking but didn't really care what he was saying since he wasn't talking directly to her. He felt warm and she didn't feel like she was overheating. When he let go and got the food, her hands pushed herself upright. The kitsune sniffed at the food, not sure what some of the food was. The white lumpy stuff was... Well, it smelled interesting. She wasn't sure what was in the bowl but the cold food was really interesting looking.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Korvain saw how Vulpecula was looking at the ice cream with fascination... It was covered with fudge, along with strawberry and banana slices, and it looked quite delicious. "Go ahead, try some... I think you'll love it!" said Korvain. He then took some on a spoon and offered it to her.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

She took the spoon and poked at the sundae before scooping some with fudge. Sniffing at it and a little poke with her tongue, she grew wide eyed. Vulpecula started eating a little fast, stopping when a sharp pain hit her head. "Ow! Ow ow ow!" She held her head after putting down the spoon. "It's good but it hurts!" She added, curling back up on the bed. "Evil food..."

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Korvain couldn't help but chuckle when he watched Vulpecula's reaction to the ice cream, which was both funny and adorable... She could be so damned cute at times like this! He hugged her tightly in his arms, giving her a kiss on the forehead. "It only hurts because you eat it too fast..." he explained "As long as you take it nice and slow, you won't get brainfreeze." He then took a small bite of the ice cream himself, smiling.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula curled and looked at the ice cream again before grabbing the soup instead. "Being from the mountain I shouldn't get frozen anything." She said softly before sniffing the hot liquid before trying some. It was good, not as good as the ice cream but still good. The food was helping her feel a bit better, that or the pain medication was kicking in. Looking down at herself, the kitsune was still in the dress she wore before. "I'm gonna change..." She said, getting off the bed and stepping into the bathroom, getting back in the large flannel shirt she was wearing before. There was a ripping sound and soon she came back out with the long skirt now at her knees. "Much better..."

Everfear2

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces