Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Vampire

I can forgive typos like that, I personally HATE IT when people don't use "your and you're" properly, or "there, they're and their" properly. Like nails on a chalkboard.
My boyfriend has a friend, and he's a real life grammar nazi. He'll interrupt conversations he's not even part of to 'correct' something you said wrong =_=
It hurts my brain.
And since I go to art school, I'm surrounded by dislexic people. I am used to most of it, but sometimes it seems they just gave up and aren't even trying anymore D:
Late on it, but agreed on the new Freddy. The first time they showed him my friend and I were discussing how we don't like his face haha. It's not really badly done, I just really prefer old Freddy. I love his voice, though.

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Now I won't be able to watch the new Freddy movie without thinking about Clay Aiken.

I'm such a grammar nazi. That 'There their they're' thing just makes me grit my teeth. I correct people all of the time. Sometimes I go way over-the-top with it, just to piss my friends off. rofl Usually with the word 'whom'. xD

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

Now I won't be able to watch the new Freddy movie without thinking about Clay Aiken.

I'm such a grammar nazi. That 'There their they're' thing just makes me grit my teeth. I correct people all of the time. Sometimes I go way over-the-top with it, just to piss my friends off. rofl Usually with the word 'whom'. xD

I don't even know anyone who uses 'whom' on a regular basis. But what I hate is white guys who indulge in gangsta-style Eminem-speak. Hell, the manager where I work does that all the time, ending phone conversations with 'Aight? Talk to ya later.' or somesuch. Grr. stressed Man, you're just a few shades too pale to be speaking like that. Stop.

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
GaijinGuy36
Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

I don't even know anyone who uses 'whom' on a regular basis. But what I hate is white guys who indulge in gangsta-style Eminem-speak. Hell, the manager where I work does that all the time, ending phone conversations with 'Aight? Talk to ya later.' or somesuch. Grr. stressed Man, you're just a few shades too pale to be speaking like that. Stop.

Yeah, I don't use 'whom' that much either.
Ugh, 'gansta speak' annoys me to high heaven, regardless of the person's skin colour. Granted, I'll say 'yo' and 'sup' quite often, but that's just how I speak. I'm not trying to sound gangster. I'm way too white to be gangster.

Oh, funny story: So there's this african-american 'gangsta' type kid in my class. A few days ago he and my math teacher (who's like, the whitest guy you'll ever meet) got into a 'battle of the gangsta speak'. They both went on long tangents while talking like that, even using words like 'fo'shizzle'. Ohmygod, it was awesome. xD

Razz, I would have loved to witness that :B
My boyfriend has a brother from another mother at work... or whatever they call it. It seems some african american guy had seen his name somewhere and assumed because of it that he was black (appearantly it's a black name? xD think it's French tho). My boyfriend is the palest redhead I;ve ever seen by the way. So the guy finally met my boyfriend and was really confused. They're friends because of it tho xD

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

It was pretty funny. Needless to say, we didn't get very much work done that day.

Geez, that's pretty neat. An apparantly black name? xD

Ye, I don't know X__x
I thought it sounded really white, but I guess the black guy knows better xD

Fashionable Shapeshifter

What was the start of all this?
When did the cogs of FATE begin to turn?
Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
From deep within the flow of time.
But, for a certainty, back then,
We loved so many, and hated so much.
Yet even then...

Might I inquire as to just what your gent's first name is, Snow?

Assuming of course that it isn't too intrusive a question.

Now I'm curious you see.

We ran like the wind,
Whilst our laughter echoed
Under cerulean skies.
Haha, suppose it's not too intrusive ;D
It's Alwin actually. But his dad is French, so it's definately some kind of european name xD
But it doesn't scream black to me.

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Choke a Smurf
Hello. >>;

Salut~! :3

Snow, I must say your boyfriend's name is really cool. Doesn't sound black, though. But hey, what do I know? xD

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Yet even then...

...There are very few names that scream pastey-faced computer-programmer more than that.

More importantly it reminds me of Algonquin the shape-shifting poodle from Elvira: Mistress of the Dark.

Both of which make it cool.

We ran like the wind,
Under cerulean skies.

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Silent Lotus
Yet even then...

...There are very few names that scream pastey-faced computer-programmer more than that.

More importantly it reminds me of Algonquin the shape-shifting poodle from Elvira: Mistress of the Dark.

Both of which make it cool.

We ran like the wind,
Under cerulean skies.

My thoughts exactly. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items