Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 8873 8874 8875 > >> >>> »|

Metal_Mistress
Is anybody here considering anything heavier? like implants or surgical mods?

I don't think I'd ever do implants or surgical mods.
Some do look cool.. but, I don't like the look of split tongues or... heavier.
Charaa
I love it! for my birthday i'm getting a tattoo of a pirate ship on my ribs and i'm getting my lip periced soon. My boyfriend has snake bites and quite a few tattoos.

that's cool. Are you gonna do like a pirate ship, or like, an old school Ship?

I love old school tattoos xd
Kotae
Metal_Mistress
Is anybody here considering anything heavier? like implants or surgical mods?

I don't think I'd ever do implants or surgical mods.
Some do look cool.. but, I don't like the look of split tongues or... heavier.

Yeah, I think im gonna try our Scarification, ink rubbing, Etc, but as for Surgical Mods, Meh, i don't know.
Metal_Mistress
Crack-Fairy
I used to have my arm pierced in five places. Lower half of my left arm, right above my wrist, five in a row. Could do one of those corset things with it. Was pretty neat. I took them out though.

Im getting something like that done in a few months. Im getting a Corset Piercing on the back, It's only going to be temporary tho, because most surface piercings (especialy on the back) reject out anyways.

Nice. Yeah,the main reason I took mine out was because one was staring to go a bit funny. I figured if I ever wanted them back I could just pierce it again, no big deal.
The only thing I have right now is star shaped scar on my left arm. It is begginning to fade.

I use to have my navel pieced but I let it grow back.

I might get a tatto or two one day. I would just have to find something that I would really want. I don't want any more piercings. I just don not look right with them.
I don't mind body piercings as long as they look good on the person, but I hate tatooes
Crack-Fairy
Metal_Mistress
Crack-Fairy
I used to have my arm pierced in five places. Lower half of my left arm, right above my wrist, five in a row. Could do one of those corset things with it. Was pretty neat. I took them out though.

Im getting something like that done in a few months. Im getting a Corset Piercing on the back, It's only going to be temporary tho, because most surface piercings (especialy on the back) reject out anyways.

Nice. Yeah,the main reason I took mine out was because one was staring to go a bit funny. I figured if I ever wanted them back I could just pierce it again, no big deal.

Yeah, surface piercings are one of thoes things where if you can keep them for more than a year, your lucky. Im going Back to the Studio in about a week or 2, I Might get my madison done at that time, but im still a little undecided about it.
Like everything, they're nice in moderation. Plus, it's always good to figure out what'll look good on you before you make a permanent decision.
Mori Kino
The only thing I have right now is star shaped scar on my left arm. It is begginning to fade.

I use to have my navel pieced but I let it grow back.

I might get a tatto or two one day. I would just have to find something that I would really want. I don't want any more piercings. I just don not look right with them.

Sounds cool
I have always wanted a tat but Can't decide what exactly I want.... I also want to peirce my toungue I have a retanier on my bottom teeth inside adn its there forever. I have always wanted one so I can play with the 2. Of course it has other benfits as well...
.. Dum de dum dum dum....
Have tats, and they are addictive. Most of my tats seem to represent milestones in my life. cool
Metal_Mistress

I love Your Sleeve, Great Idea too.

Thank you very much. biggrin I've always loved Mexican Day o/t Dead, I think the whole philosphy behind it is so much better and more beautiful than the more American idea of depressive mourning. I got a clay calaveras when I was like 8 or 9 and I still have it (I'm 21 now). Before I even knew what it was, I was attracted to it. My piece will be full colour eventually and I plan to add a lower portion as well. So far 4 hours and $400 in. At least another 4 to go for the colour...

Kudos to Roberto, my artist.
I have my nose pierced.
And when I adjust it in public people look at me funny and think I'm picking my nose.
HollyWog
Metal_Mistress

I love Your Sleeve, Great Idea too.

Thank you very much. biggrin I've always loved Mexican Day o/t Dead, I think the whole philosphy behind it is so much better and more beautiful than the more American idea of depressive mourning. I got a clay calaveras when I was like 8 or 9 and I still have it (I'm 21 now). Before I even knew what it was, I was attracted to it. My piece will be full colour eventually and I plan to add a lower portion as well. So far 4 hours and $400 in. At least another 4 to go for the colour...

Kudos to Roberto, my artist.

That's Awesome. It's going to Look Amazing when it's in Full-Color

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas