Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 80 ]
Bitches 0.62962962962963 63.0% [ 136 ]
Total Votes:[ 216 ]
Hello everyone!
I have 5 tattoos so far... and i have 5 piercings, all in my ears but 3 of them are stretched. I have no idea of the size because I dont put proper earings in them. One of them is the size of a lipstick cover, and the other is a bit smaller and the other I can put a straw in it..lol..
Umm... all my tattoos mean something to me... which I don't really want to explain them cause its personal, but also I find that they are beautiful and I want to get more. I currently have no money and I'm in need of a tattoo so badly... I used to go every 3 months or so, now its been like 8 months without getting one...eek...they are so addicting.
Well anyways, I think I wrote enough... well see yall laters!
Abusive Mana
Aaah I LOVE piercings

I love when people have them all over their ears, like you do
and I really love when its all over peoples lips
its so attractive whee

I'm not exactly a fan of tattoos, but I dont mind them
As long as their not everywhere

I love all my ear piercings, but now im running out of places to pierce on my ear sweatdrop
kohana_yumi
Hello everyone!
I have 5 tattoos so far... and i have 5 piercings, all in my ears but 3 of them are stretched. I have no idea of the size because I dont put proper earings in them. One of them is the size of a lipstick cover, and the other is a bit smaller and the other I can put a straw in it..lol..
Umm... all my tattoos mean something to me... which I don't really want to explain them cause its personal, but also I find that they are beautiful and I want to get more. I currently have no money and I'm in need of a tattoo so badly... I used to go every 3 months or so, now its been like 8 months without getting one...eek...they are so addicting.
Well anyways, I think I wrote enough... well see yall laters!

Yeah, tattoos are definetly addicting. As soon as i get my paycheck on wednesday, im heading up to teh Tattoo Studio for another one, and maybe some Piercings.
I have 16, all in my ears.

Left ear:
4x 'normal' lobe piercings
16g rook
16g tragus
16g (I think) conch
Industrial (can't remember gauge)
16g snug
16g helix
16g anti-tragus.

Right ear:
4x 'normal' lobe piercing
14g conch

I am planning on getting several more in my right ear, and possibly a double snug in my left.

User Image
Some people say it looks tacky, but say otherwise when they see more than the ear.
Kotae

Left ear:
16g rook
16g tragus
16g (I think) conch
16g snug
16g helix
16g anti-tragus.

Right ear:
14g conch

I am planning on getting several more in my right ear, and possibly a double snug in my left.

User Image
Some people say it looks tacky, but say otherwise when they see more than the ear.

You can never have TOO many piercings biggrin

BTW, your industrial looks like a Standard 14 Gauge
Nicola Six
ew.

Obviously not a Body Mod fan i see.
Metal_Mistress
Kotae

Left ear:
16g rook
16g tragus
16g (I think) conch
16g snug
16g helix
16g anti-tragus.

Right ear:
14g conch

User Image

So true, though my family will definitely say otherwise. I got so much grief on Saturday morning when we were helping to put my grandma's stuff on a truck to move it, since she's moving.

And I bet it is a 14g.. I get so mixed up on what gauges I have. xD
crying

i don't know if i want any
I personally have 4 earrings and bellybutton pierced and one tattoo, but I plan to get more. smile
Kotae
Metal_Mistress
Kotae

Left ear:
16g rook
16g tragus
16g (I think) conch
16g snug
16g helix
16g anti-tragus.

Right ear:
14g conch

User Image

So true, though my family will definitely say otherwise. I got so much grief on Saturday morning when we were helping to put my grandma's stuff on a truck to move it, since she's moving.

And I bet it is a 14g.. I get so mixed up on what gauges I have. xD

Yeah i had gotten some s**t from the family a while back when i first started getting Pierced and tattooed. Everybody was like "how's that tattoo gonna look when your 80?" (to which my smart-a** response was, the same as it does now, it's a tattoo!) But now i think they kinda accept that this is what im into, and im going to continue to do it.
the only piercing i have is a nose ring , and i would like to get a tattoo in the future and two ear piericings
Im honestly not a fan of tattoos, i think they are beautiful and your back one is beautiful, but i couldnt and wouldnt be able to decide what to put on! I like perciings but i only have like 2. When im a little older i plan on getting some more.

I like idea of percings because they can go away.
Silsiedes
crying

i don't know if i want any

My only advice is don;t get a tattoo if your not sure you would want it forever. With piercings, You can allways take the jewelry out if you don;t like it.
lovexmeighan
Im honestly not a fan of tattoos, i think they are beautiful and your back one is beautiful, but i couldnt and wouldnt be able to decide what to put on! I like perciings but i only have like 2. When im a little older i plan on getting some more.

I like idea of percings because they can go away.

I think that's why ALOT of people are drawn to piercings moreso than tattoos, because of the idea of it being only semi-Permanent.

but that's just what i think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games