Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]

Gummibear Pwns
Mimorichi
Gummibear Pwns
Mimorichi
I'm planning on getting my third tat soon on the outer side of my right thigh. What are people's experiences with tattoos in that area?

I'm getting work done on my right hip/thigh/side area and it sucks... like it's sensitive but the worst part is after when it's healing and you realize how much stuff hits or rubs that side of your body.
I know it was maybe day 3 or 4 I didn't even think and shut a drawer with my hip, like I always do, and I instantly regretted it.

My appointment to get it done is this Friday... aw man I'm in for a rough time. I have classes again starting next week too sweatdrop

I'm sure that'll be fine, I have a really physical job so I knocked it more than if I were in school or something, I think.
I will say that I couldn't comfortably wear jeans for about 9 days due to part of my tat being at the waistband. I will say if you're able to wear dresses or leggings, go that route for comfort.

Gotcha, I was even planning on wearing just sweats to minimize the amount of contact with clothing that the area would even have. My tattoo is all on just my thigh so it won't be too big ^^ Thanks for the tips, I was worried at first whether or not I could wear leggings while it's healing.
Gummibear Pwns
Mimorichi
Gummibear Pwns
Mimorichi
I'm planning on getting my third tat soon on the outer side of my right thigh. What are people's experiences with tattoos in that area?

I'm getting work done on my right hip/thigh/side area and it sucks... like it's sensitive but the worst part is after when it's healing and you realize how much stuff hits or rubs that side of your body.
I know it was maybe day 3 or 4 I didn't even think and shut a drawer with my hip, like I always do, and I instantly regretted it.

My appointment to get it done is this Friday... aw man I'm in for a rough time. I have classes again starting next week too sweatdrop

I'm sure that'll be fine, I have a really physical job so I knocked it more than if I were in school or something, I think.
I will say that I couldn't comfortably wear jeans for about 9 days due to part of my tat being at the waistband. I will say if you're able to wear dresses or leggings, go that route for comfort.

Quick update: I did get it just this last night and you were right. OW. That was the most painful tattoo I've ever gotten, especially since the top part I think got close enough to my hip bone for me to feel it and the area just feels like it's slightly on fire from the soreness gonk It turned out amazing though

Bashful Strawberry

Mimorichi
Gummibear Pwns
Mimorichi
Gummibear Pwns
Mimorichi

Quick update: I did get it just this last night and you were right. OW. That was the most painful tattoo I've ever gotten, especially since the top part I think got close enough to my hip bone for me to feel it and the area just feels like it's slightly on fire from the soreness gonk It turned out amazing though

Oh yes! I'm glad it came out so good! (Also, sorry it took me so long to reply, been very busy lately). I hope it doesn't hurt anymore!!
Gummibear Pwns
Mimorichi
Gummibear Pwns
Mimorichi
Gummibear Pwns
Mimorichi

Oh yes! I'm glad it came out so good! (Also, sorry it took me so long to reply, been very busy lately). I hope it doesn't hurt anymore!!

Oh you're fine lol, I'm on the really busy end of things too. It doesn't hurt anymore but it's still a bit dry because I tend to be too busy to keep putting lotion on it aha

Eloquent Vampire

So, not mod related. But this happened at Sakura-con this last weekend. Dressed as my OTP.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Thought some of you might appreciate that. ^_^

Invisible Bloodsucker

Hello everyone,
I will just tell what I have get done so far and what my plans will be.

Piercings I have:
My lobes and my navel.
I do not remember how it feels like to get the ear lobes pierced since I was a little child. About my navel piercing... It hurted a lot more than expected like A LOT. I can't explain why it hurted that much to me since a good friend of mine told me that hers didn't hurted at all and I think she is more the sensitive type of person. For her it was just an uncomfortable place to get pierced.

Piercings I want:
I want for sure some more on my ears. I'm thinking about to get for each lobe two piercings and maybe a helix in one ear. Also, I like the idea of connecting two piercings with a chain. Example
As far as it goes for facial piercings: I love them, but on other people. I don't think that any of them will suit me at all and I am studying so I don't know if my future job will accept it yet.

Tattoos I have:
Currently I only have one on my left hip.
It's a pretty big one and colored which took three sessions including 9 hours. The first and third session didn't hurt that much (after three hours, my body gets way more sensitive so everything hurts more in general) but the second session was more painful. My tattoo artist had to correct all the thicker outlines for the first two hours what allready hurted more than the usual outlining. In addition, I was not feeling very well on that day. But it's totally worth it!
The healing process was troublesome since it's a more hidden place where everything can rub against the tattoo. I had no problems with the healing though.

Tattoos I want:
I allready know which places I want to get tattoed but I do not have any designs yet.
The places I want to get tattooed for sure are my right side of rips, my left shoulder and my right thight. Maybe I am thinking about a backpiece as well. All of them should be taller but they do not have to be as big as the one on my hip. I do not want to be full of tattoos and I would not consider a sleeve for myself. I really like sleeves on other people. Also, I do want my tattoos to get covered in clothes easily since I don't know if my future job will accept them.
About the designs, I want for sure one to be vampire and/or bat related. Most of them should be black/white or at least with a little coloring. But at this point, I am more spontaneous. I have some ideas buzzing in my head but they are not completed yet and due to my lack of english it is a bit difficult to explain them for me. xp

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english. I'm not living in a country where english is the native language and since studying is taking a lot time and energy, I don't have the chance of improving my english skills.

Ace Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
I just recently got my first tattoo (sun and moon on my shoulder with some watercoloring) and I really wanna get more even though it hurt a lot.

Hellraiser

What are everyone's experiences with the vertical labret piercings?
I've been wanting to get one for a few years now and my job is laid back, I don't have to worry about my parents "my house my rules" anymore
but cause my body swells ( tho my tongue web didn't and im thinking its a softer spot it won't stay swollen as long as my ear piecings, and get like a flatback barbell instead of 2 ball ends)
I can't go in and ask and look at jewelry because my piercer isn't local (their shop is out of town) and i've been trying to ask others but nothing...

☠

Vicious Fatcat

Tongue piercing:
Can someone let me know if this process is still natural? Today is day 4 of the piercing. The ball came out today and the bar came out slightly before I could put the ball back on, so I'm assuming that maybe the swelling might have enhanced a little bit?
Thank you. (: https://gyazo.com/e3d68c7d023fa614ceca4778d9f7a48e

Edit: I have noticed that the front part of the top of the piercing kinda sticks to my tongue. I'm assuming that that's natural too because of the swelling?

Eloquent Vampire

bcuzno
Tongue piercing:
Can someone let me know if this process is still natural? Today is day 4 of the piercing. The ball came out today and the bar came out slightly before I could put the ball back on, so I'm assuming that maybe the swelling might have enhanced a little bit?

Edit: I have noticed that the front part of the top of the piercing kinda sticks to my tongue. I'm assuming that that's natural too because of the swelling?
Swelling can do weird s**t. You're still in the early, worst stages of it. If you're concerned something may be off or wrong, or if you want your jewelry tightened so it doesn't come off a second time, go back to your piercer and ask their advice. Otherwise, give it at least one full week to start settling down before you get too concerned. So long as you're not in excessive pain, there's no oozing of pus or blood, you're not running a fever, or any other legitimate infection symptoms, you should be okay.

Vicious Fatcat

Jagger-Wolf
bcuzno
Tongue piercing:

Swelling can do weird s**t. You're still in the early, worst stages of it. If you're concerned something may be off or wrong, or if you want your jewelry tightened so it doesn't come off a second time, go back to your piercer and ask their advice. Otherwise, give it at least one full week to start settling down before you get too concerned. So long as you're not in excessive pain, there's no oozing of pus or blood, you're not running a fever, or any other legitimate infection symptoms, you should be okay.

Alright. I'll try not to think too much about the swelling for a few days. I tried to tighten the ball a bit and it was going fine for like a day and then it got unscrewed again. The bar also isn't that long either so the swelling isn't really getting a chance to breathe. But if you don't see anything wrong with the piercing as is (since you have yours done) then I'll trust you until I notice any symptoms e.g. pus oozing, blood, fever, ect.

I did spot a tiny bit of blood but I think that might have been because the bar scraped the tongue when I was screwing the ball back in. Stopped bleeding like 5 seconds later.

Eloquent Vampire

bcuzno
Jagger-Wolf
bcuzno
Tongue piercing:

Alright. I'll try not to think too much about the swelling for a few days. I tried to tighten the ball a bit and it was going fine for like a day and then it got unscrewed again. The bar also isn't that long either so the swelling isn't really getting a chance to breathe. But if you don't see anything wrong with the piercing as is (since you have yours done) then I'll trust you until I notice any symptoms e.g. pus oozing, blood, fever, ect.

I did spot a tiny bit of blood but I think that might have been because the bar scraped the tongue when I was screwing the ball back in. Stopped bleeding like 5 seconds later.
It should not feel tight. If the bar is too short it'll feel too tight and one end or both could start embedding. If that happens, you're really screwed. Again, if you're super concerned, go back to your piercer and ask them for their advice. And to tighten that end down so that stops happening.

It's not that I don't see things that may or may not be wrong, I'm just saying to let it calm down a bit before you get too concerned because swelling can do weird things. If it's just uncomfortable for now, and you're not in excessive pain or actually unable to eat, be productive in daily life, sleep, etc., then yeah, give it a while to calm down and see how things go.

Questionable Prophet

Has anyone every handed a poem to a tattoo artist and asked for an illustration based off of it as a tattoo?
I really like this poem by Neil Gaiman Insturctions and I'm tempted to get a tattoo based off of it, but I have no idea what.

Timid Star

septum/medusa combo or septum/nostril combo? or all three piercings?

the reason i ask is i love the septum/medusa combo but i'm hesitant for a multitude of reasons, these 3 being the main ones:
*i'm worried it'll look tacky
*i'm pretty sure i won't be wearing it for more than a few years
*i'm worried it will scar if/when i take it out

if anyone has experience with medusas or facial piercings in general, i'd really appreciate your input as well as your opinion on what i should get. my pic is in my sig to give you a reference.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff