Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 8873 8874 8875 > >> >>> »|

Metal_Mistress
xAddiction
Probably just as addicting as piercings.
Like I said, one a month for a year. razz
My grandparents hated me. sweatdrop

yeah, i get all sorts of odd looks from people because of all my Piercings And Tattoos. Especialy now, with having both my nostrill's Pierced. Having one nostrill pierced is verry much socialy accepted now-a-days, but 2, people look at you like your from the moon.

It's annoying, but at the same time, it gets people asking questions about modifications, and i love talking to people about them.

I had two, one I did myself one I got done pro.
xAddiction
Metal_Mistress
xAddiction
Probably just as addicting as piercings.
Like I said, one a month for a year. razz
My grandparents hated me. sweatdrop

yeah, i get all sorts of odd looks from people because of all my Piercings And Tattoos. Especialy now, with having both my nostrill's Pierced. Having one nostrill pierced is verry much socialy accepted now-a-days, but 2, people look at you like your from the moon.

It's annoying, but at the same time, it gets people asking questions about modifications, and i love talking to people about them.

I had two, one I did myself one I got done pro.

Having done the self-Piercing thing when i was like 14, i feel that Professional is the ONLY way to go. Back when i was 14, i just thought it was cool, but now 4-5 Years later, i realize how stupid it was. Some people don't realize just how serious body piercing is. If you pierce your own ears, Theres not THAT many serious problems that can arrise from it, however, if you Pierce yout own nose or tounge, get it infected and have the infection spread to the brain, your in some deep s**t.

I don;t know about everybody else, but before i ever get tattooed or pierced at a new studio, i ask ALOT of question pretaining to sterilization of the jewelry, tools, the area, are all needles single use, How much experience has the person had, all that kind of stuff.
Just wondering...

What are everybody elses prefered methods for cleaning/healing piercings?

I do Hot water, ivory soap 3 times a day, H2Ocean 6 times a day, and tea tree Oil & Vitamin E oil as needed
Warm water/Sea salt. Or whatever it is they give to you.

I've used it for all my piercings. none of them have infected except my nose that I did by myself. Needless to say I do infact think it was the stupidest thing I had ever done.
Metal_Mistress
Unemphatic
Synnthetika
Unemphatic
Synnthetika
My body is my own. I have hundreds of scars on my body both self-inflicted and non-self inflicted.

I want to take my body back so body modification does that for me. It's something positive on an otherwise ugly body.

What exactly are you taking your body back from? If it is your own you are the only one denying yourself access to you.

I'm taking my body back from addiction and from self-and-other's abuse.

It is my body, I want to adorn it. I want it to be perfect, and this is perfection to me.

Outside of other's abusing you then you defeated yourself. Alright. Whether your reasons were valid or not doesn't matter. So are you trying to tell a story on your body, or trying to simply achieve some balance with yourself by putting permenant sticks into your skin?

Piercings are more of a semi-permanent kind of thing, they can allways be taken out or whatever,

Anyways

Speaking for myself here, i think she has a valid reason for doing this. I've allways felt there was just this unspoken kind of "thing" Amongst Modified people, it's just one of thoes things that you just don;t understand unless you are yourself modified.

That, I doubt, is true. Body modification identifies with many people as a form of expression. I may dislike it, but that is the general synopsis on it. From telling a story to remembering the past and even going as far as "completing" one's self tattoos are often attained simply becaue the person attaining feels better about themsleves after they do it.

I, personally, dislike them because I find the idea of sharing my ideas with the world repulsive, and then the idea that it really isn't removeable without some sort of laser and whatnot and if your body shape changes so does the tattoo. I just won't bother with either.
Unemphatic
Metal_Mistress
Unemphatic
Synnthetika
Unemphatic
Synnthetika
My body is my own. I have hundreds of scars on my body both self-inflicted and non-self inflicted.

I want to take my body back so body modification does that for me. It's something positive on an otherwise ugly body.

What exactly are you taking your body back from? If it is your own you are the only one denying yourself access to you.

It is my body, I want to adorn it. I want it to be perfect, and this is perfection to me.

Outside of other's abusing you then you defeated yourself. Alright. Whether your reasons were valid or not doesn't matter. So are you trying to tell a story on your body, or trying to simply achieve some balance with yourself by putting permenant sticks into your skin?

Piercings are more of a semi-permanent kind of thing, they can allways be taken out or whatever,

Anyways

Speaking for myself here, i think she has a valid reason for doing this. I've allways felt there was just this unspoken kind of "thing" Amongst Modified people, it's just one of thoes things that you just don;t understand unless you are yourself modified.

That, I doubt, is true. Body modification identifies with many people as a form of expression. I may dislike it, but that is the general synopsis on it. From telling a story to remembering the past and even going as far as "completing" one's self tattoos are often attained simply becaue the person attaining feels better about themsleves after they do it.

I, personally, dislike them because I find the idea of sharing my ideas with the world repulsive, and then the idea that it really isn't removeable without some sort of laser and whatnot and if your body shape changes so does the tattoo. I just won't bother with either.

Understandable. to each, their own, Right?
Metal_Mistress
Unemphatic
Metal_Mistress
Unemphatic
Synnthetika

Anyways

But of course madame. I considered getting a tattoo some time ago, but I decided not to carry it out.
Unemphatic
Metal_Mistress
Unemphatic
Metal_Mistress
Unemphatic
Synnthetika

Anyways

But of course madame. I considered getting a tattoo some time ago, but I decided not to carry it out.

do you mind me asking why not?
Metal_Mistress I love your tats.. both are just stunning.
morgan_JMP
Metal_Mistress I love your tats.. both are just stunning.

Thank You smile
Metal_Mistress

I am afraid I do and thus the information will be concealed.
Unemphatic
Metal_Mistress

Allright. No problem.

BTW, thanks for not being a jackass and saying something like "Yeah well i do, so ******** you" smile
Metal_Mistress
Unemphatic
Metal_Mistress

Allright. No problem.

BTW, thanks for not being a jackass and saying something like "Yeah well i do, so ******** you" smile
No problem; rudeness gets everyone nowhere.
Ever since I was very little I have been interested in body modification. A contributing factor was probably the fact that my parents told me I could not even get my ears pierced until age 16 (which was later lowered to 14). I remember when I first saw someone with a tongue piercing telling my parents that as soon as I turn 18 I was getting that done. Age 14 came along and I got my ears pierced for the first time and thought it was the coolest thing and wanted more..lord knows I wouldn't be able to get more until age 18..so I just started piercing them myself. Over time I had poked more than 30 holes in my ears, of course I didn't put jewelry in most of the time, but just doing it felt good. It became addicting. I tended to keep jewelry in when I pierced them at a critical moment in my life. Bascially, my ears are like a timeline of my life, and I'm very attached to those little holes. I have 6 holes in my right ear, 10 in my left (with two of those being part of an industrial). The day I turned 18 I went out and got my tongue pierced. I had surgery a short while after and had to take it out, and when I woke up all I could think about was putting it back in, which it wouldn't go, so I had to go get it tapered and put back in. It's sad that I was freaking out that much over something so small. I also have a tattoo on my back which there is a picture of in my profile on here. I had it picked out since the 10th grade and it was the first major (and costly) decision I had made on my own. One downside: I realized that all of my 'business' clothing shows my back and now I'm jacket queen.

I plan on getting a whole backpiece done when I get money. It's probably going to be a few years before that happens.
I'm not that interested in piercings, because I find they cost too much. It's quite expensive here, around $60 for even ear piercings at a decent studio. I'd rather add in another $30 and get an hour of tattooing that isn't going to reject, migrate or heal over.

That aside, I have my ears peirced once. I'm considering more ear piercings but it's not a high priority

I currently have 3 tattoos and I'm going in for my 4th in a few hours.

Good and evil hearts on my hips.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Start of my Day of the Dead sleeve, outline only right now. It will be full colour eventually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff