Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]

Lyricyce
Faeryloverette
daisyday

i <3 piercings. but tattoos are my current addiction.
I'm getting another tattoo for my 20th birthday. It's a dragon curling around my left breast.

Wot type of dragon, if you don't mind my asking?

@Metal: Haha, no, I'm just in random threads, and listening to music at the same time. It gets eerily quiet in this house without my music playing. So onto my Metallica.

I once had a girl tell me that if I ever got my tongue split, that she wouldn't let me around her lips, let alone between her legs again... but I couldn't help at laugh at that. Because think of the functionality (sexually) of a tongue that works as two seperate things!

Anyways... I think I'm addicted to pain, which is why I do most of the piercings I will, or have had, myself. But always be careful! Read up! study! That is my strategy!

Metallica Is an Excelent musical choice.. Assuming it's OLD metallica xd

Toung splitting... You know, that would have to be interesting to say the least.
BRB, I think it's time I get something to eat. ^-^

@Metal: Metallica is my favorite band, and what else? No new Metallica, that just... it was an upset. And sadly I get told I look like James... wot do you think?

User Image

(that would be right before rehab for James... haha!)

I also get told I look like Corey Taylor from Slipknot... o.O
*returns with a massive bowl of Fruit Loops with Marshmellows* MEWR! ^-^
scarification looks cool
I think the body already looks great without it... piercings only work on what is already there rolleyes
Lyricyce
BRB, I think it's time I get something to eat. ^-^

@Metal: Metallica is my favorite band, and what else? No new Metallica, that just... it was an upset. And sadly I get told I look like James... wot do you think?

User Image

(that would be right before rehab for James... haha!)

I also get told I look like Corey Taylor from Slipknot... o.O

Definetlybefore rehab James xd .

Any Metallica album, from when Burton or Newsted was on bass was Good metallica.
Lyricyce

Speaking of Fruit loops, I saw this really cool Full chestpiece tattoo of toucan sam and fruit loops. if i can find the picture again, I'll post it.
Metal_Mistress
Lyricyce

Speaking of Fruit loops, I saw this really cool Full chestpiece tattoo of toucan sam and fruit loops. if i can find the picture again, I'll post it.

Wikked! LOL
Sadly, I'm eating it out of a Kellogs Rice Crispies bowl... haha.

@Rew: Think of it as more of an enhancement to bring out what's not there, physically. It brings out the personality, showing it in a means that everyone can see it.
i have 4 piercings right now...2 in each ear...one hole is a 6g, ones an 8 and the other 2 are 12! i want the two bigger ones to be about a 2g when i am done stretching them.
Lyricyce
Faeryloverette
daisyday

I'm getting another tattoo for my 20th birthday. It's a dragon curling around my left breast.

@Metal: Haha, no, I'm just in random threads, and listening to music at the same time. It gets eerily quiet in this house without my music playing. So onto my Metallica.

I once had a girl tell me that if I ever got my tongue split, that she wouldn't let me around her lips, let alone between her legs again... but I couldn't help at laugh at that. Because think of the functionality (sexually) of a tongue that works as two seperate things!

Anyways... I think I'm addicted to pain, which is why I do most of the piercings I will, or have had, myself. But always be careful! Read up! study! That is my strategy!
An enlongated regualar dragon with stubby legs and arms, with the wings turning in to spirals and the mouth opening to eat my n****e.

Basically it's got a chinese dragons body, but a medival dragons head.

It's going to be line art, so it won't be filled in with color.

Poisoned bullet--> I want to have some scarification, but the healing process is such a b***h I don't want to have to go with it, maybe a branding.

Lyricyce--> I love fruit loops, oddly though they make my tongue piercing hurt. After I chew it all up the little bits get stuck and eventually they irritate the piercing enough that it gets slightly infected.
I also disslikes body piercings but i love tatoos smile have you ever herad of HIM? thier singer have a lovely tatoo under his bellybuton , it like a "pentagram" with a heart in and at both sides it is wings on smile User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lyricyce
Metal_Mistress
Lyricyce

Wikked! LOL

@Rew: Think of it as more of an enhancement to bring out what's not there, physically. It brings out the personality, showing it in a means that everyone can see it.

I had to search back 90 Pages of "cartoon tattoos" on BME.. but i found it.

User Image
Faeryloverette
Lyricyce
Faeryloverette
daisyday

An enlongated regualar dragon with stubby legs and arms, with the wings turning in to spirals and the mouth opening to eat my n****e.

Basically it's got a chinese dragons body, but a medival dragons head.

It's going to be line art, so it won't be filled in with color.

Poisoned bullet--> I want to have some scarification, but the healing process is such a b***h I don't want to have to go with it, maybe a branding.

Lyricyce--> I love fruit loops, oddly though they make my tongue piercing hurt. After I chew it all up the little bits get stuck and eventually they irritate the piercing enough that it gets slightly infected.

Ahhh, a serpentine dragon! ^-^ But why not get it coloured in? And it sounds really awesome.
Metal_Mistress
Lyricyce
Metal_Mistress
Lyricyce

Wikked! LOL

I had to search back 90 Pages of "cartoon tattoos" on BME.. but i found it.

User Image
LOL
Interesting fruit loops tattoo~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out