Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
So I made a 100% decision. I am 100% definitely retiring the philtrum in the summer. Sometimes between May 1 and August 10. Probably before I leave for Cleveland. I had a good long self-talk about why I don't like it but still want to keep it. I realized the ONLY reason I am keeping it because it was such a painful piercing I feel like it would be a waste. But I can't keep simply because of the pain it caused. I feel like it just doesn't suit me anymore. The labret I will keep until I just can't. I will miss the philtrum, but it just doesn't suit me and doesn't give that "feeling" like my labret does. Though my labret may be on its way out because my bottom gums are just looking ******** horrible. Though I can't decide if it was from the labret (almost positive it barely did any damage) or my heavy smoking over the years combined with the heavy pot smoking I use to do YEARS ago. My dentist doesn't seem concerned but s**t I feel like mouth is falling apart.

On that note of oral stuff. The ******** gap between my top two front teeth came back. It was closed with braces, but over the 5 years they ******** shifted apart. I have a chip/wave/wearing away on my left front top tooth. It drives me nuts. I plan on getting Lumineers for that. My bottom gums looked jacked the ******** up. Depending on how much it may be I might get a dentist to do a gum graphing or whatever it is called. I heard it was painful but looking at my mouth everyday seeing this is painful to me. Granted people can't see these flaws in my mouth unless I point them out, but I know the damage is done which is sooo upsetting. I never really realized how much I care about my teeth.
It's good that you care about your teeth, though!
Most people don't realize that oral health is very much linked with the health of the rest of your body.

Bashful Strawberry

Considering I have worked with people who are missing teeth, and have rotting mouths that would rather use their money to get more tattoos than use their company provided insurance to repair their teeth.... it's refreshing o hear you say you care about your teeth! mrgreen
The main reasons I haven't gotten any oral piercings (even though there are a couple I want) is that gum recession runs in my family, and I don't want to risk my mouth for a pretty piece of jewelry.

Beloved Genius

Man, gone for a few weeks or so and already up over 100 pages! I just wanted to say thanks for the help! I got my rib tattoo and sports bras are the go to when I have to go out! healing up so nicely already after a week! Surprisingly it didn't hurt getting it done like at all! More of a numbing sensation for anyone thinking about getting it done!

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Gummibear Pwns
Considering I have worked with people who are missing teeth, and have rotting mouths that would rather use their money to get more tattoos than use their company provided insurance to repair their teeth.... it's refreshing o hear you say you care about your teeth! mrgreen
The main reasons I haven't gotten any oral piercings (even though there are a couple I want) is that gum recession runs in my family, and I don't want to risk my mouth for a pretty piece of jewelry.

I've wanted oral piercings for YEARS but I'm just so terrified of dental damage. I've only ever had one cavity, and even the thought of it wigs me out. I've thought about getting a vertical labret once I land a job in my new town, since my teeth and gums would be protected.

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Gummibear Pwns

Ugh I encounter meth mouth on a regular disgusting basis. So nasty. Seriously upon realizing the damage that is happening, I realized just how much I care for my teeth. I seriously have regular reoccurring where I lose teeth. I will wake up in a cold sweat and I have to run to the bathroom and touch and wiggle every since tooth at least twice.

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Court of Owls
Gummibear Pwns

I've wanted oral piercings for YEARS but I'm just so terrified of dental damage. I've only ever had one cavity, and even the thought of it wigs me out. I've thought about getting a vertical labret once I land a job in my new town, since my teeth and gums would be protected.
I've thought about a vertical labret but my husband doesn't like the idea of it going through my lip. Since he's cool about 99% of my mods I decided to compromise on that one.

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
The Fetish Faerie
The Court of Owls
Gummibear Pwns

I've thought about a vertical labret but my husband doesn't like the idea of it going through my lip. Since he's cool about 99% of my mods I decided to compromise on that one.

Kyle says that the only things he doesn't want are tattoos on my hands and neck and piercings on my tongue and lady lump. Thankfully, it was a mutual agreement. sweatdrop He's not huge on body mods but he lets me do what I want for the most part.
The Court of Owls
The Fetish Faerie
The Court of Owls
Gummibear Pwns

Kyle says that the only things he doesn't want are tattoos on my hands and neck and piercings on my tongue and lady lump. Thankfully, it was a mutual agreement. sweatdrop He's not huge on body mods but he lets me do what I want for the most part.

I just noticed your signature statement to Gaia.
I lol'd.
SO HARD.
Lahv.
Jagger-Wolf
Juliannna
Jagger-Wolf
He's my favorite character type as well. The cool and usually calm type, but deep down he's insecure and has some serious anger issues. He's a bit possessive but nothing too scary or severe. He's sentimental and sweet, but he can't talk about his feelings to save his goddamn life.

Just... perfection. heart

Yeah I have no idea which anime he is from, but is it sad that I'd start watching for him? I have no life.
Umm, that's the awkward thing. It's not an anime... YET. It's becoming an anime this summer. Right now, it's a visual novel called DRAMAtical Murder, or DMMd for short. It came out in 2012 and it's fandisk sequel, re:connect, came out in 2013.

WARNING: This VN contains subject matter which may be disturbing to some readers. For mature audiences only. Reader discretion is advised. If you'd like to be warned of the specifics, I can PM you about it.

DMMd on Wikipedia

And DMMd's actual wiki for more info.

If you would like to play/watch/read it, I have all the links and even a walkthrough.

Thanks for the info! I'm definately going to look into it when I've got some downtime from school.

Another thing, I'll have you know that, a year ago or so I asked for advice to "goth" things up a bit in the gym and you mentioned cutting the sleeves and collar off of a t-shirt. Well, I've pretty much done that with every single one of the t-shirts I own since then, regardless of if they are for the gym or not rofl They are just so much more comfy that way, and it's better than just the boring t-shirt. I just purchased some horror tees online, so time to take some scissor to them...weeee! heart

Eloquent Vampire

NMR, but my roommate is a d**k bag.

He's giving us barely 36 hours notice that he's moving out, and he hasn't paid a dime for ANYTHING all April.

We only found out earlier that he was moving out because we were at his workplace and overheard him yeling to other coworkers that the reason he was late was because he was packing to move out. He didn't see us there, and THAT'S how we find out. He swears up and down now that he told us, but he told us he was THINKING about it, not that he actually was doing it. And he only told us THAT about two weeks ago, just before my dad came down.

Mother ********.

Tipsy Ladykiller

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Clambake 200
Can't.Decide.Hnng!

I scheduled a huur appointment for tomorrow, and still have no idea which color(s) to do. Black/Blue (electric not dark) or Black/Orange!?!?! Basically, am I going team Flynn or team Clu? lol It'll hopefully be a kind of ombre effect, black starting in the back moving forward to color, because mohawk. Ref. photo, ugly mug.

INPUTS GOOOOO.

Eloquent Vampire

Finished the Rainshine project. Maybe I should call it "Blood Rain". Lawl.

Not sure how I feel about it. I messed up the pattern somewhere along the line and didn't lifeline, that'll teach me, so I just kinda had to work with it. One side is also longer than the other, from the center point out, one side is longer. The yarn over holes on one side were larger than on the other, so I'm sure that's where that comes from. But once it's tied I'm sure no one will notice.

I also have a full second ball of yarn and plenty of beads left, maybe I'll attempt this a second time later on now that I know more about what to expect.

It's blocking now, meaning I'm putting the sharp points on the ends. I'm hoping they stay that sharp, it's 80% wool and 20% silk, and wool doesn't really like to stay pointed like that. The weight of the beads on the ends may help, too.

Here it is finished, but still blocking.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Clever Goat

I just got line work on my first tattoo done! I'm super excited. I go back at the end of June for my first round of color. Would go sooner, but my artist is always suuuuper busy. mad

I haven't decided what color scheme I'm going with yet either...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please ignore how gross and washed out my skin looks. ;c

10,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
I think I may have asked this before, but I honestly can't remember.....

I want to order a circular barbell for my cartilage piercing as I seem to be really good with losing earrings from it..... stare

anyway, it was done years ago at Claire'/Icing with one of those piercing guns at my local mall before I realized how bad it was. would a 20g work size wise?

and is there such thing as a normal diameter? if not, maybe a recommend diameter? I ordered a cb in the past and size wise I think it would've fit but the diameter was soo small I couldn't work with it.......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff