Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]

Sparkly Gawker

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

-Waves-
              Hello. I just got my second tattoo on Thursday.
              And already I have my next one planned.
              Actually, I probably have at least eight more planned.
              Including a very large back piece.

Unfortunately I don't have many piercings.
              Just an industrial (L) and a conch (R).
              My naval piercing rejected. =(
              And I haven't had the time or money to get it repierced.
              In the future I want two more conchs (R), tragus (L&R), nose, naval, hip surface (L&R).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Partying Prophet

With no luck in the forums itself, I will ask here about my new septum piercing. emo

Inb4 my piercer said it was fine to wear the jewelry up and flipped up the jewelry for me, and there it has stayed. I do not need to hide it for any reason, I just prefer to wear it up until it heals.

I got my septum pierced with a 16g circular barbell on Friday night. I have been wearing it flipped up, and where the balls rest against the inside of my nose, it feels dry/irritated and is causing me a bit of discomfort. The piercing itself is doing beautifully so far-- very little pain, and just a few crusties here and there. I have been doing sea salt soaks on it once per day. I was wondering if there was any kind of oil that I could use to moisturize the inside of my nose without hindering my piercing? I have jojoba oil and vitamin E oil, but am not sure if they are safe to use. I've had more than my share of piercings, but this is my first in my nose.

Partying Prophet

The Infamous Bunny

-Waves-

In the future I want two more conchs (R), tragus (L&R), nose, naval, hip surface (L&R).

Welcome!
I love your newest addition emotion_kirakira It is super cute!

My navel also rejected, twice in fact. emotion_8c I just was not meant to have that piercing! It's the only one that ever gave me any problems.

Eloquent Vampire

robomog
With no luck in the forums itself, I will ask here about my new septum piercing. emo

Inb4 my piercer said it was fine to wear the jewelry up and flipped up the jewelry for me, and there it has stayed. I do not need to hide it for any reason, I just prefer to wear it up until it heals.

I got my septum pierced with a 16g circular barbell on Friday night. I have been wearing it flipped up, and where the balls rest against the inside of my nose, it feels dry/irritated and is causing me a bit of discomfort. The piercing itself is doing beautifully so far-- very little pain, and just a few crusties here and there. I have been doing sea salt soaks on it once per day. I was wondering if there was any kind of oil that I could use to moisturize the inside of my nose without hindering my piercing? I have jojoba oil and vitamin E oil, but am not sure if they are safe to use. I've had more than my share of piercings, but this is my first in my nose.
Jojoba and vitamin E are the two most common oils used on and around piercings. You're still going to want to avoid direct contact with the new fistula to avoid any clogging or irritation, but up where the beads sit should be fine. You can also wear it down for a few hours at a time to give the area some relief.

Partying Prophet

Jagger-Wolf
robomog

Jojoba and vitamin E are the two most common oils used on and around piercings. You're still going to want to avoid direct contact with the new fistula to avoid any clogging or irritation, but up where the beads sit should be fine. You can also wear it down for a few hours at a time to give the area some relief.
You're awesome! Thank you^^

Sparkly Gawker

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
robomog
The Infamous Bunny

-Waves-

Welcome!
I love your newest addition emotion_kirakira It is super cute!

My navel also rejected, twice in fact. emotion_8c I just was not meant to have that piercing! It's the only one that ever gave me any problems.

Thanks!
              Mine was actually doing pretty good until I accidentally lost the jewelry out of it.
              I didn't realize it until several hours later and by the time I got home, it had partially closed.
              So me being the smart person I am [/insert sarcasm] decided to force another barbell into it.
              After that, it went downhill and ended up rejecting.

I plan on getting it pierced again.
              Hopefully sometime soon, so it'll be healed enough to go swimming by the time I go on my cruise, in August.

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I decided to rear my head in here.

Mod update I retired both my philtrum and labret. The philtrum was a few weeks before the labret. I didn't want to retire the labret but the damage ohhhh the damage. Sucks too because I now have a small 14ga bead with a genuine sapphire and I have no piercings that I could wear it in. I was thinking of getting a conch piercing and wearing the bead in that but I don't think I can jump on the piercing bandwagon for a good long time. I am thinking of selling the bead. Ugh I love it so.

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
The Fetish Faerie
I decided to rear my head in here.

Mod update I retired both my philtrum and labret. The philtrum was a few weeks before the labret. I didn't want to retire the labret but the damage ohhhh the damage. Sucks too because I now have a small 14ga bead with a genuine sapphire and I have no piercings that I could wear it in. I was thinking of getting a conch piercing and wearing the bead in that but I don't think I can jump on the piercing bandwagon for a good long time. I am thinking of selling the bead. Ugh I love it so.

That's sad :c I had the same problem with my navel - I REALLY liked the way it looked and wanted to keep it, but even after 2 years the pain was interfering with my daily life so it had to go. What was going on with your labret?
Hello ladies (and gents that may be lurking!).
I'm pretty AWOL in terms of Gaia lately, school's just a bugger.
Anyway, I finished my thigh tattoo this past Sunday.
http://instagram.com/p/ot6c_SPbkf/
I'm so happy with it!

Justice Gaian

Hello everyone,

I need to share this with people who will be as enthused as I am about it!

I currently have four tattoos, all ranging from small to medium size. Hand, ankles, hip, etc.
I love sitting in that chair. It really is an addiction, so I'm saving for number five.

Anyways, why I really to came here is to talk about my piercings. I previously only had my ears pierced. Just regular holes, nothing fancy. I didn't even get that done until I was almost 13! Now, at 22, I decided I needed a certain set of piercings. That's right, a pair! My boobies. I've had them for about a month now and I'm in love with them! I do have questions though, for girls who also have this done. If you can help, please PM me.

Eloquent Vampire

NotNicky
Hello everyone,

I need to share this with people who will be as enthused as I am about it!

I currently have four tattoos, all ranging from small to medium size. Hand, ankles, hip, etc.
I love sitting in that chair. It really is an addiction, so I'm saving for number five.

Anyways, why I really to came here is to talk about my piercings. I previously only had my ears pierced. Just regular holes, nothing fancy. I didn't even get that done until I was almost 13! Now, at 22, I decided I needed a certain set of piercings. That's right, a pair! My boobies. I've had them for about a month now and I'm in love with them! I do have questions though, for girls who also have this done. If you can help, please PM me.
If you have questions, feel free to post them here. You can't really surprise or shock us, we've heard it all before.

If I may say, please don't use that teal font. It's really hard to see and is kinda painful on the eyes.

Justice Gaian

Haha, sorry. It was either that or this pink... and I think this harder to read. It matches my avi though, so I like it. :[

I'll stick to black for my questions. I don't mind shocking anyone. (Not that I think I would.)

I'm looking for a lady to answer these. In particular, a lady with bigger breasts. Okay, so I've had the piercings for a month, maybe even two, now. They've healed quite well, considering how much I play with them. I keep them as clean as possible and soak in Epson salt at least once a week. (More when they get sore because it helps.) They only bleed when I accidentally hit them or get them caught on something. FYI: I have plain bars in right now. Don't ask me what size, because I have no idea. I'm wondering when, if ever, I'll be able to take them out and put in another pair. (Especially without bleeding!) I tried once already and it hurt like a b***h. I have this pair of bars with dangle-y cuffs that I want to wear for a photo shoot. The rest of the time though, I want to keep a more plain pair of bars in. Like this. Also, do you have leakage issues? Just a little, but that's not exactly attractive. For the girls with larger breasts, do yours sometimes get sore because of the weight pushing down on them? I feel like I have to wear a bra 24/7 so there's not as much pressure there. Another question... did it help anyone with n****e sensitivity issues? As in, make them more sensitive. If so, how long did that effect take to kick in? Instantly?

Thank you in advance to anyone who helps me with these questions!

Eloquent Vampire

NotNicky
Haha, sorry. It was either that or this pink... and I think this harder to read. It matches my avi though, so I like it. :[

I'll stick to black for my questions. I don't mind shocking anyone. (Not that I think I would.)

I'm looking for a lady to answer these. In particular, a lady with bigger breasts. Okay, so I've had the piercings for a month, maybe even two, now. They've healed quite well, considering how much I play with them. I keep them as clean as possible and soak in Epson salt at least once a week. (More when they get sore because it helps.) They only bleed when I accidentally hit them or get them caught on something. FYI: I have plain bars in right now. Don't ask me what size, because I have no idea. I'm wondering when, if ever, I'll be able to take them out and put in another pair. (Especially without bleeding!) I tried once already and it hurt like a b***h. I have this pair of bars with dangle-y cuffs that I want to wear for a photo shoot. The rest of the time though, I want to keep a more plain pair of bars in. Like this. Also, do you have leakage issues? Just a little, but that's not exactly attractive. For the girls with larger breasts, do yours sometimes get sore because of the weight pushing down on them? I feel like I have to wear a bra 24/7 so there's not as much pressure there. Another question... did it help anyone with n****e sensitivity issues? As in, make them more sensitive. If so, how long did that effect take to kick in? Instantly?

Thank you in advance to anyone who helps me with these questions!
Size of the breasts doesn't really mean anything when it comes to healing, it's pretty much all the same.

You shouldn't be playing with them at all, you're just going to cause irritation, introduce bacteria, or increasing unnecessary scar tissue.

Do not use Epsom salt. That's not "salt" as we know it. Epsom salt is magnesium sulfate, edible salt is sodium chloride, two VERY different chemicals. You should actually only be using organic, non-iodized sea salt for your soaks. You can get a grinder of it at the grocery store for like $3.

You shouldn't be attempting to change the jewelry for at least 4-6 months, after the initial healing period. You're also going to want to find out what length you need and the gauge of the jewelry itself, so you know what you actually need.

Justice Gaian

Jagger-Wolf
Size of the breasts doesn't really mean anything when it comes to healing, it's pretty much all the same.

You shouldn't be playing with them at all, you're just going to cause irritation, introduce bacteria, or increasing unnecessary scar tissue.

Do not use Epsom salt. That's not "salt" as we know it. Epsom salt is magnesium sulfate, edible salt is sodium chloride, two VERY different chemicals. You should actually be using organic, non-iodized sea salt, not just any salt at all.

You shouldn't be attempting to change the jewelry for at least 4-6 months, after the initial healing period. You're also going to want to find out what length you need and the gauge of the jewelry itself, so you know what you actually need.

Well, thank you for the advice. I believe mine are 14gauges.

With the size thing, it's not the healing process I was talking about though. I was talking about when I don't have a bra on and there is unnecessary pressure there because of their large size. You'd have to have felt it to understand.

I guess play is the wrong word. I have to push them out in order to clean them. I know I shouldn't be moving them around, but I have to get in there to clean. I was thinking of finding a longer pair so I wouldn't have to move them as much, if possible.

Epsom salt just feels so damn good and it makes my skin so soft. Not to mention, it smells great. It helps with the soreness and I always clean them afterwords. I guess I'll try the sea salt you suggested and see if that works.

Eloquent Vampire

NotNicky
Jagger-Wolf

Do not use Epsom salt. That's not "salt" as we know it. Epsom salt is magnesium sulfate, edible salt is sodium chloride, two VERY different chemicals. You should actually be using organic, non-iodized sea salt, not just any salt at all.

Well, thank you for the advice. I believe mine are 14gauges.

With the size thing, it's not the healing process I was talking about though. I was talking about when I don't have a bra on and there is unnecessary pressure there because of their large size. You'd have to have felt it to understand.

I guess play is the wrong word. I have to push them out in order to clean them. I know I shouldn't be moving them around, but I have to get in there to clean. I was thinking of finding a longer pair so I wouldn't have to move them as much, if possible.

Epsom salt just feels so damn good and it makes my skin so soft. Not to mention, it smells great. It helps with the soreness and I always clean them afterwords. I guess I'll try the sea salt you suggested and see if that works.
Commonly, n****e piercings are done with 14ga or 12ga barbells, and if you claim to be on the larger end breast-wise, you probably have 12ga. Length is something else entirely, and is equally important to know as the gauge diameter. You should have gotten written paperwork from your piercer with all of this information on it. If you didn't, your piercer didn't do a very good job teaching you proper aftercare. Especially if they told you to clean them with Epsom salt.

You shouldn't be pushing them out to clean them. That's unnecessary. You need to make a proper sea salt soak, with sea salt, not epsom salt. Epsom salt is too harsh for the skin, let alone very delicate and dangerous deep puncture wounds to a VERY vascular part of the body. Epsom salt, magnesium sulfate, does not have the same properties as sodium chloride, they aren't the same thing. Epsom salt is not actually salt. Stop using it and go for sea salt.

A proper sea salt soak is 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt dissolved in 8oz/1 cup of distilled water. Do not use plain tap water, I don't care how clean you think it may be. It's not enough. Heat the water to just a bit hotter than you'd make your bath water, then dissolve the salt in it. From there, transfer it into two shot glasses. Lean all the way forward, put your nipples into the shot glasses and press them to the skin, then fall back onto the couch or bed. Leave them to soak for 5-10 minutes at a time, 2 times a day. No more than that. You can add one additional plain warm water soak if they're sore or crusty, but no more than two salt soaks a day. Rinse off with warm water, then you're done. That's it. No pushing or pulling or messing with needed. At all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff