Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]

Eloquent Vampire

The Fetish Faerie
So I need to /ragerant a minute.

Think back to my post a few weeks ago about the girl saying body mods aren't "who I am." Well lets continue story time.

A week or two ago, she told me that she can tell I'm still offended. Oh for the love of Jesus emotion_facepalm She has been asking me if she can give me a ride home, I tell her no (either I still have classes when she leaves or again I have my own car). I don't need a ride. I have told her this several dozen times. She still asks me if I need a ride.

She still asks me if I am still hurt and offended to which I say I never was. She then replies, "yea I can tell you are." Gee, is it my lack of communication with you? Because we never talked before the incident! Luckily I only have to see her two more times! Then she transfer to another school and I don't have to see her every the ******** again. For the love of Jesus I don't want know what I have to say for her to get the idea I WAS NEVER ******** OFFENDED! I point blank told her I wasn't offended.
Sounds like guilty conscience on her part. She figures what she said offended you, meaning she KNEW what she was saying could have possibly been offensive, and now she can't deal with it until she somehow makes it up to you. Her problem, not yours.

She sounds really annoying. Sorry you have to put up with crap like that.

Meanwhile, I've been talking to my friend about her possibly offending the body mod community by wearing fake piercings for a possible Noiz cosplay. I keep reassuring her that it's not offensive, and we've been experimenting with good ways to fake it. She's allergic to a lot of makeup products so gems or beads stuck on with lash glue aren't going to work. We'll order some Spirit Gum and see if she can wear that, we'll find some makeup we can use for contouring and eyebrow coverage (because Noiz has fairly small eyebrows), and we'll make it work. Finding contacts for her is also going to be a challenge since apparently she can't wear them very comfortably either. There is a canon version of Noiz with no (visible wink ) piercings at all, so we might go down that route if all else fails. He's called suit!Noiz. For reasons.

Good thing I'm resourceful as ******** when it comes to cosplay! stare

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
The Fetish Faerie

Think back to my post a few weeks ago about the girl saying body mods aren't "who I am." Well lets continue story time.

A week or two ago, she told me that she can tell I'm still offended. Oh for the love of Jesus emotion_facepalm She has been asking me if she can give me a ride home, I tell her no (either I still have classes when she leaves or again I have my own car). I don't need a ride. I have told her this several dozen times. She still asks me if I need a ride.

She still asks me if I am still hurt and offended to which I say I never was. She then replies, "yea I can tell you are." Gee, is it my lack of communication with you? Because we never talked before the incident! Luckily I only have to see her two more times! Then she transfer to another school and I don't have to see her every the ******** again. For the love of Jesus I don't want know what I have to say for her to get the idea I WAS NEVER ******** OFFENDED! I point blank told her I wasn't offended.

I would have flipped my s**t, to be honest. Just because someone doesn't want a ride home doesn't mean they're still upset - it isn't like people are entitled to the company of others. Like ********. She sounds like my mother.

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Jagger-Wolf
The Fetish Faerie

Sounds like guilty conscience on her part. She figures what she said offended you, meaning she KNEW what she was saying could have possibly been offensive, and now she can't deal with it until she somehow makes it up to you. Her problem, not yours.

Meanwhile, I've been talking to my friend about her possibly offending the body mod community by wearing fake piercings for a possible Noiz cosplay. I keep reassuring her that it's not offensive, and we've been experimenting with good ways to fake it. She's allergic to a lot of makeup products so gems or beads stuck on with lash glue aren't going to work. We'll order some Spirit Gum and see if she can wear that, we'll find some makeup we can use for contouring and eyebrow coverage (because Noiz has fairly small eyebrows), and we'll make it work. Finding contacts for her is also going to be a challenge since apparently she can't wear them very comfortably either. There is a canon version of Noiz with no (visible wink ) piercings at all, so we might go down that route if all else fails. He's called suit!Noiz. For reasons.

I was thinking the same thing. She is super annoying and the best part is she is 40 years old so I guess she has this overbearing mother hen type thing going on.

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Court of Owls
The Fetish Faerie

I would have flipped my s**t, to be honest. Just because someone doesn't want a ride home doesn't mean they're still upset - it isn't like people are entitled to the company of others. Like ********. She sounds like my mother.

The only reason I've held my tongue because she is useful in a way. Like if I missed class she would have the notes. She takes the more hardcore thorough notes. Or like during dissections if my lab partner and I couldn't find an organ she would help us out. Other than that she is like an overbearing mother hen. I feel like she means well but is so annoying.

Eloquent Vampire

The Fetish Faerie
Jagger-Wolf
The Fetish Faerie

I was thinking the same thing. She is super annoying and the best part is she is 40 years old so I guess she has this overbearing mother hen type thing going on.
You might just have to pause her, look her in the eye, and say "I appreciate it, but I have my own means of getting around. I don't need a ride because I drove my own car here. Can't very well leave it behind, can I? I appreciate what you're doing, but it's starting to feel overbearing. Please, just leave it be." If she doesn't get it after that, she's probably never going to get it. Some people are just like that, and as annoying as they are, they're frequently harmless. I don't care if her intentions are good,if she's being overbearing, that's just annoying.

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Jagger-Wolf
The Fetish Faerie
Jagger-Wolf
The Fetish Faerie

You might just have to pause her, look her in the eye, and say "I appreciate it, but I have my own means of getting around. I don't need a ride because I drove my own car here. Can't very well leave it behind, can I? I appreciate what you're doing, but it's starting to feel overbearing. Please, just leave it be." If she doesn't get it after that, she's probably never going to get it. Some people are just like that, and as annoying as they are, they're frequently harmless. I don't care if her intentions are good,if she's being overbearing, that's just annoying.

Amen sista! Friday if she asks again there is a 99% chance I'll say that. I've been stressed a bit lately and when I am stressed I'm not so nice to those who bug me.

Eloquent Vampire

The Fetish Faerie

Amen sista! Friday if she asks again there is a 99% chance I'll say that. I've been stressed a bit lately and when I am stressed I'm not so nice to those who bug me.
Try not to be outright mean, but be firm and to the point. If she gets worse, I'd say file a harassment claim against her, but seeing as she won't be around much longer anyway, it may be better to just ride out the last few days.

The original article attached to this wasn't too awful, but the ******** comments... that'll teach me to NEVER EVER EVAR read the comments on body mod-related articles. Because they're always awful.

http://brnskll.com/shares/11-things-know-piercings/

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
The Fetish Faerie
The Court of Owls
The Fetish Faerie

The only reason I've held my tongue because she is useful in a way. Like if I missed class she would have the notes. She takes the more hardcore thorough notes. Or like during dissections if my lab partner and I couldn't find an organ she would help us out. Other than that she is like an overbearing mother hen. I feel like she means well but is so annoying.

I had someone like that in high school. She was this girl who I developed a sort of strained acquaintanceship with because we shared classes together - she helped me a LOT with my schoolwork, but she was also someone that I would never be around if it weren't for that. She did a lot of drugs, had a lot of sex ( I mean a LOT. At age 16. ), drank a lot and was also a huge compulsive liar. She also made several advances towards me. And if she wasn't such a huge help with French 1-2 and my AP math and AP science courses, I would have blown up at her a looong time ago.

Also... ... Organs?
Jagger-Wolf
glamaxon

GIMME.
Isn't he precious? And he's not even my favorite, or the prettiest of them all.

This one is my favorite. This is Koujaku:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Bonus naked sprite. Because REASONS.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Vampire

Juliannna
Jagger-Wolf
glamaxon

GIMME.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Everybody loves awkward, insecure, dorky, adorable, hopelessly romantic, lovable, anger issues-riddled, super hawt Koujaku. 4laugh
Jagger-Wolf
Juliannna
Jagger-Wolf
glamaxon

GIMME.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Everybody loves awkward, dorky, adorable, hopelessly romantic, lovable, super hawt Koujaku. 4laugh

No kidding. He looks a lot like my crush...one can dream redface crying

Eloquent Vampire

Juliannna
Jagger-Wolf
Juliannna
Jagger-Wolf
glamaxon

GIMME.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Everybody loves awkward, dorky, adorable, hopelessly romantic, lovable, super hawt Koujaku. 4laugh

No kidding. He looks a lot like my crush...one can dream redface crying
He's my favorite character type as well. The cool and usually calm type, but deep down he's insecure and has some serious anger issues. He's a bit possessive but nothing too scary or severe. He's sentimental and sweet, but he can't talk about his feelings to save his goddamn life.

Just... perfection. heart
Jagger-Wolf
He's my favorite character type as well. The cool and usually calm type, but deep down he's insecure and has some serious anger issues. He's a bit possessive but nothing too scary or severe. He's sentimental and sweet, but he can't talk about his feelings to save his goddamn life.

Yeah I have no idea which anime he is from, but is it sad that I'd start watching for him? I have no life.

Eloquent Vampire

Juliannna
Jagger-Wolf

Yeah I have no idea which anime he is from, but is it sad that I'd start watching for him? I have no life.
Umm, that's the awkward thing. It's not an anime... YET. It's becoming an anime this summer. Right now, it's a visual novel called DRAMAtical Murder, or DMMd for short. It came out in 2012 and it's fandisk sequel, re:connect, came out in 2013.

WARNING: This VN contains subject matter which may be disturbing to some readers. For mature audiences only. Reader discretion is advised. If you'd like to be warned of the specifics, I can PM you about it.

DMMd on Wikipedia

And DMMd's actual wiki for more info.

If you would like to play/watch/read it, I have all the links and even a walkthrough.

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Court of Owls
The Fetish Faerie
The Court of Owls
The Fetish Faerie

I had someone like that in high school. She was this girl who I developed a sort of strained acquaintanceship with because we shared classes together - she helped me a LOT with my schoolwork, but she was also someone that I would never be around if it weren't for that. She did a lot of drugs, had a lot of sex ( I mean a LOT. At age 16. ), drank a lot and was also a huge compulsive liar. She also made several advances towards me. And if she wasn't such a huge help with French 1-2 and my AP math and AP science courses, I would have blown up at her a looong time ago.

Also... ... Organs?

In my zoology class we would have to dissect open an animal and pin different organs (stomach, pancreas, spleen, liver etc), muscles and structures.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff