Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Intoxikace
Special Effects, Punky, and Manic Panic are all pretty much the same in terms of jar size, and application. lol
The good news is that with those dyes you can use a bit then close the jar and use more later!~ So if you are only doing a small chunk of your hair a jar can last for months and months!~ If you are doing your whole head and you have long hair? You'll probably need more.

My experience with punky was pretty awesome though.. I did only wash my hair 1-2 times a week, but there was very VERY little fading.. so after the first initial colouring I would only have to touch up small areas a month or two later!~

Really the tin of Punky I saw was tiny. Hmm, I might look at it again and see. My hair is shoulder length, but SUPER thick. I might check out Punky again just to compare it to Splat.

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Jagger-Wolf
The Fetish Faerie
Jagger-Wolf
The Fetish Faerie
Jagger-Wolf
The Fetish Faerie
Really? *looks at my BAF calendar* Yeah, it kinda does, huh? That was not my intention when I made it, just wanted something a little different.

My mom was the one who changed the calendar over from September to October, look hard and long at Samppa ignoring the chick and said, "I really need to stop looking at this calendar, wtf is going on here?" I had no idea how to answer that.

Edit: I hate messing with quote trees. sweatdrop

Sparkly Wench

I'd probably pick up 2-3 jars just to be in the safe side.. but you would probably only use one jar! MAYBE one and a half!~

My hair is way too thick too! At shoulder length I would need THREE boxes of dye to do my whole head. burning_eyes Nearly $40 just to colour my hair at home? ******** that s**t. x_x

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I really want to get my septum pierced. Like really freaking bad but ugh the pain.
The Fetish Faerie
I really want to get my septum pierced. Like really freaking bad but ugh the pain.

It shouldn't really hurt that bad if done properly.
It doesn't go through the cartilage.
Most people feel it because the nose has lots of nerve endings and stuff.
But overall, it's rarely said to be a horribly painful piercing.

Fashionable Capitalist

18,475 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Eloquent Vampire

Order a good quality dangly navel piece off BAF. Order this one from Hot Topic. When they both arrive, just switch the decorative pieces out with a pair of needle nose pliers. 3nodding

Fashionable Capitalist

18,475 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jagger-Wolf
Order a good quality dangly navel piece off BAF. Order this one from Hot Topic. When they both arrive, just switch the decorative pieces out with a pair of needle nose pliers. 3nodding

Good call. I might get it done for my 15th, but with the whole "everything must come out" rule, I might wait until it's all over to get it.

1,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
I wanna get my nipples pierced.
Gimme all your dirty deets

Eloquent Vampire

J e s s ii c a k e
I wanna get my nipples pierced.
Gimme all your dirty deets
Sports bras are great for sleeping in, and for the first week or so of healing. You want to give a smooth flat surface for anything to just glide off of if it comes into contact with the piercings. Get straight barbells only to heal with, healing with rings is much more painful, annoying, and can make healing take longer and increase your risk of HT scarring and make treating it more difficult. There is to be NO digital or oral contact with the piercings for at least 4-6 months, and you cannot change the jewelry unless necessary (downsize too-long barbells for shorter ones, change large beads for smaller ones, etc) for that long as well.

For cleaning, all you'll need is the standard sea salt soak 2-3 times a day. Fill a shot glass with the made up SSS's, and insert the n****e into the glass, then lay on the couch or bed and watch TV for 10 minutes, then sit up again, rinse with plain warm water to remove any salt residue. Avoid anti-bacterial soaps for the most part, unless you think you may have gotten something really icky in there. Soaps are drying and the alcohol in anti-bacterial formulas can be irritating to new piercings.

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
LUX AURUMQU3
The Fetish Faerie

It shouldn't really hurt that bad if done properly.
It doesn't go through the cartilage.
Most people feel it because the nose has lots of nerve endings and stuff.
But overall, it's rarely said to be a horribly painful piercing.

I know it isn't going to be no where near as bad as my philtrum, and I love that fact if I don't want to show it off I can flip it up. Ugh decisions!
hey ya'll.
finally found a photograph that i fell in love with, after months of searching, hoping to use it as inspiration for a tattoo.

it's just a simple black and white nature photo, found on the photographer's website.
would it be best to contact him and ask for permission/inform him, or is that not necessary?

i couldn't really find any info online about it, most of it seemed to cover artwork, drawings, etc.

Eloquent Vampire

deeluxe
hey ya'll.
finally found a photograph that i fell in love with, after months of searching, hoping to use it as inspiration for a tattoo.

it's just a simple black and white nature photo, found on the photographer's website.
would it be best to contact him and ask for permission/inform him, or is that not necessary?

i couldn't really find any info online about it, most of it seemed to cover artwork, drawings, etc.
When in doubt, ask permission. I doubt he would say no, but it's always polite and good form to ask.

And always credit the photographer and the tattooist for the work when people ask. I've met several people who only give themselves credit for their tattoo, even when it's obviously some famous piece of artwork, and they obviously didn't do the tattoo work themselves. I know you will give credit where it's due, but I just sort of always say it anyway. sweatdrop

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I want my nipples pierced! But just thinking about piercings now just make me nervous. I think my philtrum turned me off to all piercings now. sad I will get my septum and nipples one day... Nipples will definitely be after I have kids.
Jagger-Wolf
deeluxe
hey ya'll.

When in doubt, ask permission. I doubt he would say no, but it's always polite and good form to ask.

And always credit the photographer and the tattooist for the work when people ask. I've met several people who only give themselves credit for their tattoo, even when it's obviously some famous piece of artwork, and they obviously didn't do the tattoo work themselves. I know you will give credit where it's due, but I just sort of always say it anyway. sweatdrop

that's what i figured, guess i'll shoot him an e-mail.
i know i'd feel pretty weirded out if i were an artist and came across a stranger with my art on their body eek

i love his work, so i'd be more than happy to promote his work.
btw it's here if anyone is bored and cares to take a look haha.

thanks (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces