Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]

Sparkly Wench

I have mine done.. but they will be coming out when I do make a baby. lol
I love them, they are awesome.. and I know you can keep the piercings after you have a baby.. but taking the jewelry out for a feeding then putting it back in seems like a huge pain in the a**!
Feeding in a store? Gotta take the barbell out then hopefully remember to put it back in! Middle of the night feeding? Haha ******** that s**t.

I do want to get my VCH and triangle done in the next year though. wink
The boyfriend doesn't care, it's just finding a piercer and doing it once we have a disposable income again!~
Want to get both of them done in one sitting though, just so I don't have to go through the healing process/no sex twice. lol

OMG I HAVE THREE DAYS OFF. -runs to put a cbb in the septum-

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
That's exactly why I am waiting. I'm currently TTC so getting my nipples pierced just to remove them would be a waste of money. It would be my luck I take it out for a feeding and my fistula would be, "oh you want to feed your baby, here let me completely close up on you in the blink of an eye!"

Lonely Friend

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I have a question about tea tree oil.

I have 2 bottles, one is half full and I just opened the other. The expiration dates on them say the first one expired last month and the one I just opened expires in a few days. Is it safe to keep using expired tea tree oil? :s

Eloquent Vampire

Sailorgalaxy
I have a question about tea tree oil.

I have 2 bottles, one is half full and I just opened the other. The expiration dates on them say the first one expired last month and the one I just opened expires in a few days. Is it safe to keep using expired tea tree oil? :s
It probably won't hurt you, but I would just toss it. After a while the oil starts to degrade and becomes less effective anyway, so might as well just use the new one.

Sparkly Wench

As long as the oil is stored in the proper conditions it will stay good for a LONG time.
If you use the expired one and it's not doing anything.. then use the newer one!~
I've been using the same bottle for 3 years though and it's still fine. lol Mine doesn't even have a date on it..

Tipsy Explorer

so, I'm extremely bored as of late. I have a friend (well ex) who's a photographer, and I want to do a new set or two with him. Thinking of buying a wig because my short hair isn't really too sexy haha. Any tips for making them look more realistic and stay in place well? I have a pretty small head so I'm worried I may not find one to fit sweatdrop

Also, lol, thinking of submitting myself tto Burning Angel. Any good ideas for the starter photos they need? 2 face 3 full body. I need something risque but not straight up front, give em a teaser to start.

Eloquent Vampire

oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
so, I'm extremely bored as of late. I have a friend (well ex) who's a photographer, and I want to do a new set or two with him. Thinking of buying a wig because my short hair isn't really too sexy haha. Any tips for making them look more realistic and stay in place well? I have a pretty small head so I'm worried I may not find one to fit sweatdrop

Also, lol, thinking of submitting myself tto Burning Angel. Any good ideas for the starter photos they need? 2 face 3 full body. I need something risque but not straight up front, give em a teaser to start.
Depends on the wig you buy. www.arda-wigs.com makes BEAUTIFUL wigs in normal and crazy styles, for greatly reasonable prices. I've handled the wigs in real life before, and I have never come across better ones. I will be ordering from them the next time I need a wig, hands down. Pluto needs a new one, and I'll be getting it from there.

For pictures, I would do one close up face, like from chin or mid-neck up, then from chest up. Full body, do one front, one back, and one sitting/kneeling/lounging/etc. A little bit of everything.

Tipsy Explorer

Jagger-Wolf
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo

Depends on the wig you buy. www.arda-wigs.com makes BEAUTIFUL wigs in normal and crazy styles, for greatly reasonable prices. I've handled the wigs in real life before, and I have never come across better ones. I will be ordering from them the next time I need a wig, hands down. Pluto needs a new one, and I'll be getting it from there.

For pictures, I would do one close up face, like from chin or mid-neck up, then from chest up. Full body, do one front, one back, and one sitting/kneeling/lounging/etc. A little bit of everything.
Are there's stylable? The red they carry looks awesome, but the wig closest to what I'm going for, the curls are too loose.

I can't decide what to wear though XD I'm sure I'll end up in a pantie set and corset though.

Eloquent Vampire

oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
Jagger-Wolf
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo

Are there's stylable? The red they carry looks awesome, but the wig closest to what I'm going for, the curls are too loose.

I can't decide what to wear though XD I'm sure I'll end up in a pantie set and corset though.
Yes. Curly ones can become straight, straight can become curly, you can use styling products on them, pretty much whatever you want. I don't know if they can have heat tools used on them, I would double check their wear and usage and washing and styling information, or email them directly with questions. It would suck to ruin one with a heat tool.

Tipsy Explorer

Jagger-Wolf
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
Jagger-Wolf
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo

Yes. Curly ones can become straight, straight can become curly, you can use styling products on them, pretty much whatever you want. I don't know if they can have heat tools used on them, I would double check their wear and usage and washing and styling information, or email them directly with questions. It would suck to ruin one with a heat tool.
Good times. I thought I saw something about "heat resistant" blahdeblah. I would probably just be pin curling it anyway, with no heat.

Eloquent Vampire

oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
Jagger-Wolf
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
Jagger-Wolf
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo

Good times. I thought I saw something about "heat resistant" blahdeblah. I would probably just be pin curling it anyway, with no heat.
Better safe that way than sorry.

You can also try the hot water techniques. Basically you can curl a straight wig with just hot steamy water, and by dunking a curly wig into hot water and setting it on a wig head to air dry, it can turn it straight. Again, read any care and washing and styling instructions to make sure they can handle whatever you want to do with them.

I can hardly wait to get my Arda wig for when I remake Pluto. blaugh

Tipsy Explorer

Jagger-Wolf
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
Jagger-Wolf
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
Jagger-Wolf
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo

You can also try the hot water techniques. Basically you can curl a straight wig with just hot steamy water, and by dunking a curly wig into hot water and setting it on a wig head to air dry, it can turn it straight. Again, read any care and washing and styling instructions to make sure they can handle whatever you want to do with them.

Interesting...

I had been looking through ebay, found a perfect one...for 100 bucks crying

Yay Sailor scouts!

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Seriously considering electrolysis. Like at least I was 95% sure I am going to get but now I am like 99%. I foresee it sometimes next year. I am tired of being hairy! I mostly want my face done and between my shoulders.

Eloquent Vampire

oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
Jagger-Wolf
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
Jagger-Wolf
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo

Interesting...

I had been looking through ebay, found a perfect one...for 100 bucks crying

Yay Sailor scouts!
Yeah, that's too much. I paid about $80 for my old Pluto wig, and it was absolutely AWFUL. It was the worst wig I'd ever seen, on par with those really shitty Halloween wigs. The color is perfect, but the fibers themselves are just awful. It's complete garbage. Which is why I'm so excited to order from Arda, I know they're awesome because I've had live interaction with them.

I've been wanting to get a big Sailor Scout group together, I want to have everyone, but it's hard to get that many people willing to do it, and to make sure people don't argue over who gets to cosplay whom. And there are also the variations in the Scout fuku's, we'd all have to agree on which form we'd want. My personal favorite are the Super forms of everyone. But there's the first incarnation, the second one, the Supers, the Eternal forms, and even the live action uniforms are all different. Choices choices, but if we were to do a group, we'd all have to be the same uniform styles.

Tipsy Explorer

I'm not confident (or cute) enough to feell right doing any cosplay XD i do really want a Bible Black uniform though, incase I ever decide to go dressed to a con.

Yeeeah, you either need like minded people for that, or really laid back give no ******** people. It would be awesome to do a huge group thing like that though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff