Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]

Sparkly Wench

Exactly! Sometimes funny things happen, things go crunch, you might bleed a lot.. but nothing should be like "omg it was sooo painful, I bled a ton and I thought that I was going to die!~"

I hate the people who act like it's going to be the most painful thing in the world and blehhh. IT'S SO WORTH THE PAIN IT HURTS SO MUCH BUT OMG IT'S SO WORTH IT.
It really shouldn't be incredibly painful! Sure it's a sharp object piercing your skin.. but it's incredibly quick!
If you go into the process thinking it's going to hurt so much then it probably will!~ wink

Like any other trend people are going to do things the "wrong way" or the "cheap" way.
Everyone wants a Chanel bag but doesn't want to spend at least $1,000 on it.. so some people get knockoffs for $100!~ At least with that it wasn't putting you at risk for infections and junk. D:
OMG I PIERCED MY OWN EAR, NOW I CAN PIERCE MY FRIENDS!~

It's doing better today!~ Still crusty and redder then the other earlobe.. but the TTO has helped a lot.. I'm going to put more on today and it SHOULD be good!~

Tipsy Explorer

I'm bored at work, and going to misplace this rant, because ******** rules! And it showed up oon my facecrack feed.

It really grinds my gears when "real gamer girls" (I hate that tag) complain about sexy photos of girls playing their consoles. I play in my underwear! Is that a problem? Does that make me any less of a gamer because I'm in my house comfrtably? Hell, when I drink and play I usually end up naked and can't remember why or how XD I don't understand this animosity towards nerdy girls who like taking smexy photos of them doing the things they love.

Eloquent Vampire

oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
I'm bored at work, and going to misplace this rant, because ******** rules! And it showed up oon my facecrack feed.

It really grinds my gears when "real gamer girls" (I hate that tag) complain about sexy photos of girls playing their consoles. I play in my underwear! Is that a problem? Does that make me any less of a gamer because I'm in my house comfrtably? Hell, when I drink and play I usually end up naked and can't remember why or how XD I don't understand this animosity towards nerdy girls who like taking smexy photos of them doing the things they love.
A lot of it comes from the "attention whore" aspect of it. "I'm an girl AND a gamer, and I can be sexy while gaming!" Most people are like yeah, duh, but it just bothers me when girls think that being a gamer makes them somehow special, or more "one of the guys", but that they also lose some femininity while doing it. So they make up for that by taking over the top attention-grabbing semi-nude whorey pictures of themselves while gaming.

I get the animosity, even if I think most of it is unfounded.

Tipsy Explorer

I have an old a** pic of me laying down with the NES controlers on muh bewbs, and the huuuuge joystick pad over my hoo-ha, holding the og gray gun. I'm such a whoooore.

No, I'm just perverted. There's a market for photos like that, I usuallly see most of the s**t talk on professional looking photos. Hell, if I ever start a live cam for extra money and whoredom it's going to be me playing various games in undies and my Fett helmet. I'd make bank!

It's all assumption based, the girl in the photo may not think she's high-n-mighty and special. ********, she may not even know the photo exists! Her b/f may have just been all "lololol reddit here I come! ::snap::"

But it's the same in the mod community too I guess.

Sparkly Wench

Professional shoot, it's kind of a different deal. lol It's posed, it's sexy for a reason, blah blah blah!~

Haha, there are a ton of girls who do it just for the attention though. I have a ton of friends irl who talk about playing WoW a TON they won't shut up about it!~ So we add each other on Real ID because I'd love to have more female friends! They talk about it a lot so clearly they play a lot right? Oh.. they log on once every three months and hardly play. WHY ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT THE GAME ALL THE ******** TIME THEN!?
Why are you talking about being super excited about MoP and posting a ton on Facebook about it when you hardly log on? Oh and since the expansion has come out you have been online once!

I just had to rant.. it's so annoying though!~ >_<

Tipsy Explorer

The only thing that really gets to me is trying to say, just because they're attention whores, doesn't mean they're not real gamers. Okay, so they may not be a great player, but if you sit in front of a TV or moniter more than 6hrs a day with some sort of controller in your hand, you are a gamer regardless.

I know a lot of people who went on and on about WoW, I dabbled in it enough to have a conversation, but I didn't play very often (half in part for still being on dialup when the game was popular). But I know the type you're talking about, it's not like they stopped logging on as much when Blizzard ******** up their characters with updates. They just were not into the game, but wanted to be in the clique.

I'm too ADD to get good at any one game anyway lol. I also like single play more than team bullshit, because I suck at life and teams emo

I'm being a b***h today lol, I'm going back to work now.

Sparkly Wench

Oh for sure, they might just have a weird way of showing their interests. XD

Yepp! That's pretty much it exactly! Someone mentions the game and they go "omg WoW, I love that game it's super fun!". They know about the game, they've played it a bit, but if you are talking about how you play it all the time and you never play it? WHYYYY!? No one cares if you play a game, or not. XD

I loooooove the game. >_<
I feel like I'd have a hard time getting into another game just because I've spent so much time on WoW and I know sooo much about the game. lol
******** raiding though, I'd much rather just play on my own.. log on if I want, don't log on if I don't feel like it!~ I met some awesome people when I did raid.. but it was like a job!~ A game should not feel like a job..

Eloquent Vampire

Oh my Morgan Freeman. This blog emphasizes PERFECTLY the difference between "mens" and "womens" versions of the same costume.

Yes, I know women can choose to not wear the slutty costumes and pick up a men's instead, but it's still bullshit that 99% of things labeled "for women" are sexy versions of whatever the costume is. There are very few other options left open to them in their own sections.

And if women don't show up to parties in slutty-whatever costumes, as men expect them to, they're a prude or cold, they're unoriginal or boring, or whatever unflattering term someone could think of.

On the flip side of that, there's this amazing website that gives women much better options for female costumes.

http://takebackhalloween.org/

Tipsy Explorer

Thor's pretty smexy, but still a decent length and cut =/ Lot's of hate on that thuur tumblr.

Eloquent Vampire

oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
Thor's pretty smexy, but still a decent length and cut =/ Lot's of hate on that thuur tumblr.
Oh yeah, the amount of hate it's getting is awful.

Some are better than others, the Thor one was kinda cool. But the point of the blog is more to illustrate how skewed the sexes are with Halloween. Mens are all long sleeves and pants and sack-type costumes, and womens are all slutty and sexy and barely a yard of fabric total sometimes. It's unfair on both sides.

But it's also hilarious that ANYTHING and EVERYTHING has a sexy version. Sexy Chinese Takeout Box? Sexy Clownfish? Sexy SESAME STREET?! It's just pathetic that 98% of the costumes marketed to women to Halloween stores are sexy/slutty something, it's ALL they get.

Yes, I understand you can make your own. Yes, I understand that you can just pick up the men's costumes. I GET THAT. But those options don't always work for their own reasons, so women pretty much lose either way.

Tipsy Explorer

Jagger-Wolf
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo

Some are better than others, the Thor one was kinda cool. But the point of the blog is more to illustrate how skewed the sexes are with Halloween. Mens are all long sleeves and pants and sack-type costumes, and womens are all slutty and sexy and barely a yard of fabric total sometimes. It's unfair on both sides.

But it's also hilarious that ANYTHING and EVERYTHING has a sexy version. Sexy Chinese Takeout Box? Sexy Clownfish? Sexy SESAME STREET?! It's just pathetic that 98% of the costumes marketed to women to Halloween stores are sexy/slutty something, it's ALL they get.

Yes, I understand you can make your own. Yes, I understand that you can just pick up the men's costumes. I GET THAT. But those options don't always work for their own reasons, so women pretty much lose either way.
Men's costumes aren't cut for women, width or height. That's what sucks about having to go with theirs.

Look up the sexy Super Mario Bros. and lol. Even the female tween costumes are...not appropriate most of the time.

Bascially, women get to freeze on Halloween. Which makes pick ups so much easier. Aye guurl I'll keep you warm, drink more it'll help too.

Sparkly Wench

OMG I LOVE THE SEXY OSCAR THE GROUCH. heart
It's just adorable!~

This one is pretty cute though!~
Especially since it's not a skirt.. I mean most of the girls who wear these are going out at a bar or whatever.. shorts are better than a skirt for getting drunk imo. wink

If a woman wants to wear them then whatever, there's a huge market out there for them so there's a reason why they exist. XD
Of course all the costumes are going to look like that if they are looking for costumes on yandy. lol

Eloquent Vampire

oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
Jagger-Wolf
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo

Men's costumes aren't cut for women, width or height. That's what sucks about having to go with theirs.

Look up the sexy Super Mario Bros. and lol. Even the female tween costumes are...not appropriate most of the time.

Bascially, women get to freeze on Halloween. Which makes pick ups so much easier. Aye guurl I'll keep you warm, drink more it'll help too.
Yup, which is why most women can't or don't want to wear the men's versions. So it's either be super sexy and inappropriate and freeze your a** off, or you don't get a costume at all. It's total bullshit. stare

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Opinion. For school I want to do something for Halloween but something simple. I want to do stitches on the corners of my mouth. Like draw them on. Something small maybe three little stitch lines. Yes or no?
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo

Fun fact I learned from my ProServe course!
Alcohol doesn't warm you up, it actually lowers your body temperature and your risk of hypothermia is increased because of it! rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff