Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]

Eloquent Vampire

oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
I'm not confident (or cute) enough to feell right doing any cosplay XD i do really want a Bible Black uniform though, incase I ever decide to go dressed to a con.

Yeeeah, you either need like minded people for that, or really laid back give no ******** people. It would be awesome to do a huge group thing like that though.
Aww! I bet there are a lot of cosplays you would love and look amazing in. It's just a matter of finding what you'd like to wear, and a character you connect with. You don't have to be fully in character at all times, that sort of thing kind of annoys me really, but it should be a character you love, a character you feel some sort of connection to, and someone you think you could portray well.

I've been trying to convince the Boyfriend to be either Tuxedo Mask or Moonlight Knight, but he's so far refused both. Makes me sad, both would be fairly easy to do and he'd look fantastic in. It's nothing weird or silly, so I don't know what he's worried about. Meh, I'll keep on him. 3nodding

Tipsy Explorer

Jagger-Wolf
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
I'm not confident (or cute) enough to feell right doing any cosplay XD i do really want a Bible Black uniform though, incase I ever decide to go dressed to a con.

Yeeeah, you either need like minded people for that, or really laid back give no ******** people. It would be awesome to do a huge group thing like that though.
Aww! I bet there are a lot of cosplays you would love and look amazing in. It's just a matter of finding what you'd like to wear, and a character you connect with. You don't have to be fully in character at all times, that sort of thing kind of annoys me really, but it should be a character you love, a character you feel some sort of connection to, and someone you think you could portray well.

I've been trying to convince the Boyfriend to be either Tuxedo Mask or Moonlight Knight, but he's so far refused both. Makes me sad, both would be fairly easy to do and he'd look fantastic in. It's nothing weird or silly, so I don't know what he's worried about. Meh, I'll keep on him. 3nodding
If I did one on a personality basis, def have to go for Haruko Haruhara.

Seriously, it's like a tuxedo or drapping...what's his problem? Lol.

Eloquent Vampire

oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
Jagger-Wolf
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo

If I did one on a personality basis, def have to go for Haruko Haruhara.

Seriously, it's like a tuxedo or drapping...what's his problem? Lol.
Exactly! Simple, comfortable, easy to move and walk around in. He just doesn't wanna.

But he's ALL over our Trish and Dante cosplay ideas. Go figure.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I'm considering getting a tattoo sometime soon, just a little one on my lower back. I'll probably go for a killer whale because they're my favorite animal, I think they're amazing and powerful and awesome and magical. cat_whee How did you guys pick your tattoo?

Tipsy Explorer

Eloquent Vampire

oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
I don't even bother trying to help people, or educating, or correcting, or anything like that anymore. The people just get all miffed with their panties in a wad, just like what happened there, and it's not worth the negativity and headache and garbage to me anymore.

But I do sometimes enjoy reading when OTHERS do the educating and correcting. 3nodding

Tipsy Explorer

Jagger-Wolf
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
I don't even bother trying to help people, or educating, or correcting, or anything like that anymore. The people just get all miffed with their panties in a wad, just like what happened there, and it's not worth the negativity and headache and garbage to me anymore.

But I do sometimes enjoy reading when OTHERS do the educating and correcting. 3nodding
Ist it at "idk what the ******** you've been doing, but everyone blahdeblah it hurts to gauge" If I'm telling you there's a way for it not to hurt like ery'one says, why would you try and validate that it's supposed to? Seriously?

Eloquent Vampire

oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
Jagger-Wolf
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo

Ist it at "idk what the ******** you've been doing, but everyone blahdeblah it hurts to gauge" If I'm telling you there's a way for it not to hurt like ery'one says, why would you try and validate that it's supposed to? Seriously?
Seriously. If it were me I'd be like "There's a way it DOESN'T hurt?! Tell me all about it!" If there is a painless way to do anything, you would think people would be more receptive to it rather than shooting it down and continuing to do it in an obviously bad way.

People are idiots. I've come to terms with the fact that a good 80% of people who modify do it in wrong/bad/gross ways. I'll be happy knowing I'm in the 20% who do it right, even if that makes me a stuck up, arrogant, know it all b***h because of that.

Tipsy Explorer

Jagger-Wolf
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
Jagger-Wolf
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo

Seriously. If it were me I'd be like "There's a way it DOESN'T hurt?! Tell me all about it!" If there is a painless way to do anything, you would think people would be more receptive to it rather than shooting it down and continuing to do it in an obviously bad way.

People are idiots. I've come to terms with the fact that a good 80% of people who modify do it in wrong/bad/gross ways. I'll be happy knowing I'm in the 20% who do it right, even if that makes me a stuck up, arrogant, know it all b***h because of that.
Ditto. We all have had our ******** ups. The difference is, the 20% have learned from them. I'd rather be a stuck up b***h than a defensive arrogant c**t rofl

There was another convo I saw, girl was asked how many tattoos she had. Well the guy asking had more than her...so instead of just being like "oh yeah!?! awesome!" she was all "Well, I got all mine in a year span, and only paid for 4 of them". b***h, it isn't a competition, and the fact you just said you got more than half for free throws up a giant red flag.

Eloquent Vampire

oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
Jagger-Wolf
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
Jagger-Wolf
oXCaddie_DeVilleXo

Ditto. We all have had our ******** ups. The difference is, the 20% have learned from them. I'd rather be a stuck up b***h than a defensive arrogant c**t rofl

There was another convo I saw, girl was asked how many tattoos she had. Well the guy asking had more than her...so instead of just being like "oh yeah!?! awesome!" she was all "Well, I got all mine in a year span, and only paid for 4 of them". b***h, it isn't a competition, and the fact you just said you got more than half for free throws up a giant red flag.
The competition aspect of body mods really REALLY bothers me. It's one thing to compare and share stories and experiences, it's another when you're just trying to one-up everyone at any and every chance you get. The only time I'd say it's "acceptable" to pull the "I have more than you" card is when people doubt your credentials. Usually for a lot of people, number of mods means you know more, and they'll listen to you. It's total bullshit, I know, but it does sometimes work.

Tipsy Explorer

Jagger-Wolf
The competition aspect of body mods really REALLY bothers me. It's one thing to compare and share stories and experiences, it's another when you're just trying to one-up everyone at any and every chance you get. The only time I'd say it's "acceptable" to pull the "I have more than you" card is when people doubt your credentials. Usually for a lot of people, number of mods means you know more, and they'll listen to you. It's total bullshit, I know, but it does sometimes work.
One uppers are funny. I do it when being a sarcastic a*****e, but never in a serious matter. It is true, people with more DECENT modifications, and various ones, tend to know more just from experience and time spent in shops...Steve Haworth excluded XD

Eloquent Vampire

oXCaddie_DeVilleXo
Jagger-Wolf
One uppers are funny. I do it when being a sarcastic a*****e, but never in a serious matter. It is true, people with more DECENT modifications, and various ones, tend to know more just from experience and time spent in shops...Steve Haworth excluded XD
That is the only exception to the "I have more so I'm better" thing. You can also tell the difference. Someone with 50 shitty mods won't know more than someone with 10 beautiful perfect ones. Quantity is not necessarily an indicator of proper knowledge and experience, but it sometimes can be. Listen to the credentials of each person and determine who really IS better from there.

Sparkly Wench

People almost expect you to have crazy awesome modification stories.
Srsly.. "OMG YOU HAVE SO MANY EAR PIERCINGS OMG DIDN'T THEY ALL HURT!?"
"uh, kind of? Just a quick stab with a needle then a dull throbbing pain? Not too bad when you are expecting it?"
"..oh.. well I think they would be REALLY painful"

When I go to get a piercing I don't want to go into it thinking "OMG IT'S GOING TO HURT SO SO SO MUCH" I'd rather be like "quick stab then dull throb! It's quick!~"

It's like people expect that everything you have done was reallllllly painful to get done and that you remember the pain levels of ALL of them.

Oh god.. I always have people asking me how many piercings I have, since I have 12 visible ones (ears + nostril), and 4 "hidden" ones.
So as soon as I say 16 they go "well the ones on the ears don't count, those aren't serious piercings" like just because I have 11 ear piercings and ear piercings are fairly common they don't "count" or that they are not "real" piercings so I shouldn't count them.
LOLOL WUT?!
Of course without them asking they would not know that I have both nipples done, navel, and my septum.
Not to mention all my retired piercings!~ Nape, sternum, tongue, 4 labret piercings, 2 vertical labrets.. yeah.. I have never had any "real" piercings.
Oh wait, how are earlobes pierced again? With a needle and followed through with implant grade jewelry? Hmmm, just like other piercings? Odd.. I thought that they weren't real piercings!~ wink

Same thing goes for if you have small earlobes and you try to give someone stretching advice. "WELL YOU ARE ONLY AT A 00GA THAT'S HARDLY STRETCHED AT ALL, I WANT TO GO TO AN INCH"
Oh, that's strange.. I didn't realize that even though I did stretch my earlobes to this size that I have no idea because they aren't "big".

Sparkly Wench

IN OTHER NON RANTING NEWS!~

My right earlobe is being a ******** d**k.
It's just all gross.. weeping clear s**t that is drying all crusty.
Stupid a*****e. I should probably pop a steel tunnel in there and slather it in TTO.. since horn is CLEARLY not helping. =/
Stone.. it was cranky.. horn.. it's even worse! Hopefully TTO will make it feel all goooooood. cool wink

Tipsy Explorer

I don't want too many "crazy" modification stories. The process should be relaxing and care free.

In my opinion a any modification should never be higher than a 5 on your personal pain scale. If itt is, something is probably wrong. Be it physical or psychological. My foot instep is like that, I don't even want to get it colored in XD

I hate the whole "omg those don't count!" thing. b***h, yeah they do. Sorry they're not as epic or exotic as yours, but it's the same process.

The problem now is, like Jagger always says, it's a trend. Which means most people don't enjoy the history or methods anymore. So whenever someone who does tries to give advice, they get all defensive with their bro chest puffed up. Internet tough guy bullshit. Take the advice respectivly and add your opinion in a nondouchbagery way.

/rant.

Blah! Blah I say to stubborn crusties. My lobes are acting up because our weather went from 70 and humid to 50 in a 2 day period.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff