Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Sex Symbol

Latrans
Joey 4411
Latrans
Joey 4411

I was bringing food to a old-couple at a table. When I got there, I slipped on the girls purse because she left it on the floor. My hand was bleeding, and I was in pain on the floor. The ******** b***h had the nerve to lean over me and ask, "When you get up, can we get some jelly?"
Needless to say I started cursing her a** out, while still bleeding on floor.

Ah. Well it doesn't sound like a good fit then.

I'm getting a pension from my dad's death anyways. It stops once I stop going to school.
If I didn't have the pension I probably would be in the air force by now.

Ah-ha; I'm sorry. I'm so very glad that both of my parents are still alive. :]

Me too, hope it stays that way!

Dangerous Lunatic

8,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
Morphine Kiss
I gooottttt itttt!!
Cid's flight harness! My friend brought it to me! Along with a large bag of millet. =)
And, it only cost me 9.50! Which is super cheap compared to paying 30 online lol.
He's not a fan of it. But he doesn't throw a huge fit for the most part. After I got it on him, we had a 20 minute cuddling session. <3 I love my little cuddle bird.

Gah! I'm so jealous! Though Little Dragon did cuddle with me quite a bit today, even sat on my shoulder while I worked on a painting! And he let me pet him with my finger... You know, as long as my finger was touching my nose as I brought it to him. Face isn't scary, hands are. Such a strange little bird!

Pictures of the harness! If I can figure out how they work maybe I could knit one until I can find one to buy...

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Latrans

If I lived in the area. lol smile

Devoted Inquisitor

Keyona
Latrans

Maybe, although right now we're not renting to anyone who has cats. The boyfriend's allergic.

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Joey 4411

do have to say in many restaurants other than your lap or the floor some purses just don't have a place to go. only thing I really see wrong is her not asking if you were okay. The purse thing... If I can't put it somewhere it goes on the floor next to my feet.

Restaurants are a hard place to work though. Worked in two different ones. One for half my senior year... came to a mutual agreement that I would no longer work... other restaurant I liked to work at I got fired for having a mental break down and having 5 people not giving me the 4 min breathing space i needed.

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Latrans
Keyona
Latrans

Maybe, although right now we're not renting to anyone who has cats. The boyfriend's allergic.

damn lol. oh well ika doesn't like dogs smile

Devoted Inquisitor

Keyona
Latrans
Keyona
Latrans

damn lol. oh well ika doesn't like dogs smile

Elsie luuuurves cats. lol
Payton Leeroy
Morphine Kiss
I gooottttt itttt!!
Cid's flight harness! My friend brought it to me! Along with a large bag of millet. =)
And, it only cost me 9.50! Which is super cheap compared to paying 30 online lol.
He's not a fan of it. But he doesn't throw a huge fit for the most part. After I got it on him, we had a 20 minute cuddling session. <3 I love my little cuddle bird.

Gah! I'm so jealous! Though Little Dragon did cuddle with me quite a bit today, even sat on my shoulder while I worked on a painting! And he let me pet him with my finger... You know, as long as my finger was touching my nose as I brought it to him. Face isn't scary, hands are. Such a strange little bird!

Pictures of the harness! If I can figure out how they work maybe I could knit one until I can find one to buy...

I will get some tomorrow =) I put him to bed a bit ago.
Actually I was a little upset at myself because i left my camera at work. Didn't even use the stupid thing today but managed to leave it there. =/
But he's going to work with me tomorrow

They actually seem pretty easy to make, from the looks of this one.This is the type my friend picked up for me:
http://www.superparrots.com/images/fether_tether.jpg

IRL Sex Symbol

Keyona
Joey 4411

do have to say in many restaurants other than your lap or the floor some purses just don't have a place to go. only thing I really see wrong is her not asking if you were okay. The purse thing... If I can't put it somewhere it goes on the floor next to my feet.

Restaurants are a hard place to work though. Worked in two different ones. One for half my senior year... came to a mutual agreement that I would no longer work... other restaurant I liked to work at I got fired for having a mental break down and having 5 people not giving me the 4 min breathing space i needed.

It's important to get that 4 min or else that will happen. I almost snapped twice when I was working at that place.

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Joey 4411
Keyona
Joey 4411

It's important to get that 4 min or else that will happen. I almost snapped twice when I was working at that place.

Yeah I have about one or two mental break downs during the summer.... I was living with my aunt that whole summer and I had three weeks left at the job and hadn't had a break down... took the hostess bitching at me about how I was going to the wrong waitress to ask questions.... how i'm suppose to go to the one who trained me....my friend was the one that trained me cause the waitress i was put with passed me off to her.... didn't help i'm allergic to cig smoke and they were smoking in front of me in a closed space and I was trying not to hack up a lung... and then one of the older waitresses just kept telling me to stop crying.... give me a ******** min and i will! ended up waiting on the side walk for the place to close so i could get a ride home from my friend.

the other place though that was a fun last day... sickness + bipolar verbally abusive boss/owner + Standing up to her? I was one of the few kids working there that wasn't a friend of her grand kids (Literally we had three adults other than her that worked there... my aunt, an old woman who did dishes and grunt work, and another worker's mom....me and that other worker weren't friends of her grand kids.... we got stuck doing the s**t jobs openings...and dishes...) She took me off the schedule as "punishment for causing a scene"....when I went to pick up my check I told her not to put me on the schedule again... and i do claim being sick as legit cause I was so bad I couldn't go to school the day before and was hopped up on meds when i opened that morning.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
My very least favorite thing about the cockatiel forum I've joined is they're ALL about clipping their bird's wings to tame them/keep them safe/whatever other bs... Finally made a post about it, so we'll see how much flaming I get sweatdrop LD's wings will never be clipped, and I'm so proud of him! Yesterday, after hanging out with me for well over an hour, he flew the two feet to the perch on the outside of his cage! I don't think he's capable of long flights yet, but we'll keep working until he's rebuilt that strength! I'd love to have him fly to my room to wake me up when he wants something, or to come visit me while I'm doing stuff in the kitchen instead of just yelling at me because I went away from him.

The forum people also have no idea how a dog's mind works, even though they keep trying to compare it to a bird and say things like "Unlike a dog, birds don't have alphas." So far I'm still biting my tongue on that one.

Fun stuff though, Payton and I started doing some scent training outside! I have some leftover tripe from the class I help teach, so we played find the tripe on the car. Took him a few tries to figure out it was always on the car and not on the ground, but once he did he would even stand on his hind legs with his front feet on the car to get as high as he could in his searching!

Devoted Inquisitor

Elsie jumped up onto a 3 foot high, 1 foot wide cement column at school today and balanced there like it was no big thang.

She also jumped over a four foot wall like it wasn't there.

Go dog!

Greedy Receiver

Latrans
Elsie jumped up onto a 3 foot high, 1 foot wide cement column at school today and balanced there like it was no big thang.

Go dog!

Check for wings under that fur!
lol

Familiar Poster

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Payton Leeroy
My very least favorite thing about the cockatiel forum I've joined is they're ALL about clipping their bird's wings to tame them/keep them safe/whatever other bs... Finally made a post about it, so we'll see how much flaming I get sweatdrop LD's wings will never be clipped, and I'm so proud of him! Yesterday, after hanging out with me for well over an hour, he flew the two feet to the perch on the outside of his cage! I don't think he's capable of long flights yet, but we'll keep working until he's rebuilt that strength! I'd love to have him fly to my room to wake me up when he wants something, or to come visit me while I'm doing stuff in the kitchen instead of just yelling at me because I went away from him.

The forum people also have no idea how a dog's mind works, even though they keep trying to compare it to a bird and say things like "Unlike a dog, birds don't have alphas." So far I'm still biting my tongue on that one.

Fun stuff though, Payton and I started doing some scent training outside! I have some leftover tripe from the class I help teach, so we played find the tripe on the car. Took him a few tries to figure out it was always on the car and not on the ground, but once he did he would even stand on his hind legs with his front feet on the car to get as high as he could in his searching!

Awesome to hear! You guys are becoming best buddies already. <3

Maybe try joining this forum. They are super pro-flighted and even have a forum section dedicated to keeping flighted birds. Under each username it even says if your birds are flighted or not, heh. They might be a better resource for you.

If you do get flamed, I'd love to the see the link of your thread, just to see the funny things they'll say to make it seem like keeping a bird flighted is horribleawful.

Devoted Inquisitor

Eisefin
Latrans

Go dog!

Check for wings under that fur!
lol

She's scaled a 5ft wall before. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items