Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have a single for Ike.
And he's double with longer fur. I have to go over some spots quite a few times but that's normally when he's really built up around the neck/butt. I can use 3 different brushes and it'll still take me 30+mins.

I got the single because double was out of stock. It's worked for us.
Aerobe
I have a single for Ike.
And he's double with longer fur. I have to go over some spots quite a few times but that's normally when he's really built up around the neck/butt. I can use 3 different brushes and it'll still take me 30+mins.

I got the single because double was out of stock. It's worked for us.

I went with the single (even though it was the last one on the shelf, but I put it on the order, so..), hopefully it works out well. Trying it on Wednesday. Also bought the comb for the cat, which I'll be trying out tonight.

ETA: Saphi loves the comb; she likes being brushed well enough as is, but she's usually done after a few minutes; not so with this, and she was letting me brush her tail and everything.
I wish my cat would let me do her tail.
I can barely brush her body. Her tail is a no zone. She will claw horribly then run off.
Thankfully it rarely mats. Like maybe once every 6 months if that.

Ike looves being brushed and new doggy MJ does too even though her fur is short. Theyre like eyelashes. But she looves the bristle brush.

Animal Lover

User Image
My dog is barking at the mailbox because... because.

Celestial Dog

One of our regulars at the salon passed away recently.

We saw it coming, which was even more heartbreaking. The past few times she came in she just... was so noticeably in a steep decline. We sadly weren't expecting her to make it to her Christmas appointment with her 'siblings'...

Sadly, we were right.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces