Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noooo, it's not~

I have a feeling it's just me wanting everything to be in order. Another person might read through your story and think, "Pff, what the hell are you talking about? s**t IS REAL" thus deferring everything I've ever said. -_-

And disorganization CAN be fixed, it's not a stigma <333333333
No, it's something I'm well aware of. You just help me to be aware of the smaller parts instead of the 'vague something is wrong here feeling'. Just needs some practice and stuff, like I tell most people. Hey, we all know Char's Earthfire is way better than mine, even though I've produced more.
Hmm, I saw Earthfire, and I was meaning to review it, but I didn't know if she was specifically asking for it; so I didn't. Some people get all >8U !! if you review their stuff without them specifically asking.
Oh, yeah, it's fine. She deserves it. =3 It's a fun story, though I haven't read much (considering). I'm working on illustrations right now for it. 8U
So you....draw.

O________________O

youwannadrawmesomecoverartforEterra
Man, you are so talented! ;_;
I sing, too! ;D

And sure, I'll draw for you. =3 I'm not very good right now--I'm trying to develop my own style--but I need practice, so it'd be nice. =3

And it's not talent, it's SKILL. *Insistent terminology* I've only ever been good at drawing hair and having a pretty singing voice! The rest--mostly writing and art--I've had to learn, and am still learning. ;__;

Photobucket, where I keep mah good sketches, and some bad: http://s712.photobucket.com/home/SerenityReed/index
omgggggggg you have such a CUTE art style! *_*
Thanks. =3 I've been trying to make it both 50s animation style and animesque. It's kind of hard. XD
Dude, I could NOT have described your style any better than you just did! <3

Yeah, I've been looking alllll over the place for some cover art to make mah thread all purty.
It will be colorful and impressionistic. =/ And you might get some ChousaXElle in thar.
OMG CHOUSA AND ELLE GET TOGETHER EVENTUALLY??? I THINK YOU JUST SPOILED THE ENTIRE THING MISSY

/predictable plots ftw

also, yay color. <3

You spend so much time on my reviews, I almost feel bad for pumping mine out so quickly! ;_; I feel I should be spending a lot time on them. D :
Pfft
All of my plots are the same under different circumstances. Check out 'Other Projects'. The two leads of each story end up together. =/

No, I'm just a slow reader who is easily distracted by the 10+ tabs she has open. Half of them are other threads on Gaia. XD
Ahah~ Impossible. Esper is truly original. <3

Yeah, I've been floating around Gaia a lot as of late - my beta reader sort of encouraged me to put Eterra out there, and so far I really enjoy hanging out in the original stories forum. A lot better than Barton Town OOC, anyway... >_>
Wah? I threw every fantasy cliche I could think of into Esper! XD It takes a Mary Sue, explores her psyche, gives her a Gary Stu love interest, who has an evil twin and turns out to be prince! Complete with orhpan's plot trinket! XD There's an evil overlord, the chosen one, dragons...
...Zombie dragons. I'm very proud of the zombie dragons, actually. My personal 'best part in part one'.

Originally I was on Bebo. That's where I met Char. Now, we're just working together to make something good that we can eventually push more. =3
Yeah, but you really give it a new paint job. Seriously, props.

What is Bebo? I have never heard of it. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces