Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah. ; ___ ;

But a temporary filling might consist of ElleXChousa. ;D
I AGREE

THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE ELLEXCHOUSA IN OUR LIVES

POSSIBLY PUPPIES

BUT MOSTLY ELLEXCHOUSA

NEWS AT 11.
Also, I love how there are 8 pages and it now says 'needs more love/cookies'. XD

OKAY OKAY

I have a picture of me, you stalker

It's actually a picture of my brother BUT

Take away the beard and add long bushy brown hair, and THAT'S MEEEEEE
User Image
OMG LOOK AT HOW CUTE YOU ARE
I KNOW, RIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHT
That's why I have so many pictures of myself around. 8U
I have no photos for you.

Only loooooooooooooooooove.
Huh. I've been meaning to show Char that picture... but she is ASLEEPING. maybe I'll send it to her on Facebook. 8D

Chow-sa. CHOH-SAH, EMILY. CHOOOOOHSAHHHHHHHH
Yeah, I keep thinking she's on US time, but uh, no...she's like 6 hours ahead. XD
What time is it over there? She's five ahead of me, and it's 12 here. =/
You're an hour ahead, m'dear. It's 11:00 hurrr.
Is that why you kept me up until 222222222222222222222222222

Also, I wanted to note something else about Glass Maker's Daughter. What kept me reading after Risa went Derp Derp? Milo. He was funny/cute, and played the straight man to Risa's HURRHURR. Also, my sadness about Dom, the old beggar. He was poor and old okay. T__T I had a sadface for him.
I have a feeling you might really like Alexander, or the entire arbiter story arc in general. I am now googling this book...

To be honest, I actually don't read that much, hah! I have a hard time getting into some books for some reason, that and I never have time because I'm too busy reading TEXTbooks for school. : (
It's a... mediocre-good book. But I thought it was worth it, especially after page 60. I actually liked it, especially the plot as a whole. Risa eventually got on my nerves when she suddenly became a Mary Sue. 8V

And OMG same. I've read only like three books all summer. Which is why I use that one, since I can remember it. Plus, the Hobbit has like no faults. XD
Dude I read the first page of LOTR and was completely turned off. Still have no clue what the appeal is. It is like slow torture for me.
I rather like British things, you see. But LOTR is much more of a struggle than the Hobbit is. And The Hobbit is HILARIOUS. I've heard of people liking The Hobbit and hating LOTR. They're very different. =/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff