Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cutie-Pie

8,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
On Fanfiction.net im known as maruder-xx. I don't have any stories at the moment, they're all on my deviantART because im not entirely sure how to get them on Fanfiction.net. It says something about document managers.

Could someone explain this to me please?

Ruthless Shopper

AkariChan93
On Fanfiction.net im known as maruder-xx. I don't have any stories at the moment, they're all on my deviantART because im not entirely sure how to get them on Fanfiction.net. It says something about document managers.

Document managers is where you exchange your fanfic documents with other people such as beta editors and have them send it back to you if you want. Basically it's like your email inbox, except the only things you can send are documents.

Btw my link is http://www.fanfiction.net/~lunaresce Have a look! ^^

Cutie-Pie

8,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Lunaresce
AkariChan93

Document managers is where you exchange your fanfic documents with other people such as beta editors and have them send it back to you if you want. Basically it's like your email inbox, except the only things you can send are documents.

Oh. Well then how do you put up a story?

Ruthless Shopper

AkariChan93
Lunaresce
AkariChan93

Well, firstly, you have to go to "Documents" and then you upload it. After that, you go "Stories" and read the guidelines and accept it. Next, you go to "new story" and you select your document. Then you choose the category, type in your summary, etc...

Damn, I sound like an instruction manual. *sweatdrops*

Anyway, I hope it helped. ^-^

Dapper Elder

AkariChan93
Lunaresce
AkariChan93

If you have your story as a document on your computer you go to the documents section in your profile and click the browse button you find there. Select the document you want, type in the name it should have when you upload it then hit the appropriate button.
After that you go to stories and click the 'new storiy' button. Follow the insturction after that and it'll be up there. There's a forum on how to do it on the site to in case you need trouble shooting help later.

Dapper Elder

Crap, forgot to put this in. I'm Sokka's Instinct's2 on fanfiction. Guess what I right for? rolleyes
If anyone would review one of my stories it would be much appreciated. One is 20 chapters and it only has 3 reviews. I'm sorry, but that just sucks terribly.
cheese_whine for myself and my complaining.

Cutie-Pie

8,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Oh, okay! I get it. (:
I just didn't know where to go, I thought you had to go to 'Stories' and upload it there.
Thanks guys. (:

Ruthless Shopper

AkariChan93
Oh, okay! I get it. (:
I just didn't know where to go, I thought you had to go to 'Stories' and upload it there.
Thanks guys. (:

Anytime! biggrin
http://www.fanfiction.net/~hypersoda

This is my fanfiction.net account. I have 12 Naruto stories, 1 poem for Kanon 2006, and a little fic I did for Golden Sun.

A few of my stories are also on TONFA, but they are just a couple from my FF.net account. If you want to find me there, I have the same penname.

Also, if you have a deviantART, my Kanon poem and Golden Sun fic are posted there, so if you'd rather comment there, that's fine:

hypersoda.deviantart.com
On fanfiction.net, I'm Icicle.xX.Tears.
I mostly write oneshots of The World Ends with You.
...And songfics. -shot-

Blessed Lunatic

Hai.

On Fanfiction, I am known as Aeriim. You should go visit me.

I only have one story up at the moment, and it only has one chapter. It is the beginning of my epic Kingdom Hearts fanfiction. I would greatly appreciate it if you would go read and review it.
That same story is also lurking somewhere on these boards...
>.>

Shameless Visionary

!Hola! I'm on fanfic as SharleaNorth. I write Kingdom Hearts stories. I love to get random messages so feel free to say hi!
My link is in the bar above my avi!

4,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
My name in Fanfiction.net is Holly Wills. Here's my URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/~hollywills

I write mostly Naruto stories, InoShika to be exact.

Hope you like them... Please read and review. Arigatou~
I'm going to be the weird one here, because I write 'High School Musical' fanfics.
I read Inuyasha, RENT, Suite Life..., and South of Nowhere storys though.

Here's my account if you wanna check it out.

Lost-Trust
I can't register for that site, I am trying on an internet phone though. Can someone tell me where the flying ******** the image/sound verification form is?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff