Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have two stories up on fanfic.net
I do have an account on Fanfiction.net, however, I'm too stupid to learn how to run it xp
I'll figure it out... someday.
My account on Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/480295/

So far I have...46 stories out and let's just say...six of them are festering.

I have about 21 one-shots
-1 Dragon Ball Z
-1 Harry Potter
-19 Rayearth

Out my stories that do get updated I have 8 (7, if you don't count the one that's festering)
-1 Anime Crossover
-1 Inuyasha
-1 Harry Potter
-1 Power Rangers
-1 Pokemon
-1 StarCraft (That's the one thats festering)
-2 Rayearth

Otherwise, everything else is either completed or festering (Mainly completed)
My site is:

http://www.fanfiction.net/~Crystal56

I have a wide variety of stories so please read!

I got a complaint about FFN though, their hatred of songfics. Some of my best stories had really good songs and I had to get rid of them. *sighs* Oh well.
But feel free to read and review please!
FF.Net Pro

I'm SolusLupa Kouken aka SLK

I have several different stories, but some of them are rather inactive right now. I'm mad that they don't like script style stories. They got rid of my "Whose Line is it Anyway? Yu Yu Hakusho Style" story. *sigh* When I posted it a while back they were against Chat style, but not script style. Oh well.

Feel free to read and review my stuff.
I have an account but I haven't written any stories.

You can check out my favorite stories if you want.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~silvermoon8573
SeungMina56
My site is:

I got a complaint about FFN though, their hatred of songfics. Some of my best stories had really good songs and I had to get rid of them. *sighs* Oh well.

FFN is a bunch of weirdoes though. To me it's like everytime I post something, they decide to make it illegal. First it was script format, then it was song-fics...But I think they repealed the song-fic rule. Next thing you know, Cross-overs or parodies are going...
My main complaint is that they don't warn you if something you have has become illegal on the site. When I first put up my Whose Line thing it said nothing about script style, which is how I wrote it. that was a while back and then script style became illegal and I got suspended for two weeks without warning.

There are times when I wonder if FF.Net might be run by monkeys... or are monkeys smarter than whomever is running it? hmm... confused
Shin_Vixen
My main complaint is that they don't warn you if something you have has become illegal on the site. When I first put up my Whose Line thing it said nothing about script style, which is how I wrote it. that was a while back and then script style became illegal and I got suspended for two weeks without warning.

There are times when I wonder if FF.Net might be run by monkeys... or are monkeys smarter than whomever is running it? hmm... confused

Seriously! And then when you send them a letter asking them to look into it, they ignore you!

I'm still miffed about one of my fics they deleted before. They said I was copying this guy, when in reality we just used the same song for our songfics. Our fics were totally different, and if they had taken the time to read through them they would've known that! And even after I told them this, they never looked into it!
But if I reposted it under a different title everything was fine. Wth?

But yeah...they're monkies. Worse than monkies, actually, 'cause monkies are at least cute. 3nodding
And because I didn't intro...

Account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/112957/

Currently have 11 stories up, nine of which are one-shots, and one of which is a work-in-progress. Then I got eleven I'm planning. sweatdrop

And Stairwells - hope you learn how before they change the format again. Sneaky lil' buggers're always doing things like that. mrgreen
CheeseLover24
SeungMina56
My site is:

FFN is a bunch of weirdoes though. To me it's like everytime I post something, they decide to make it illegal. First it was script format, then it was song-fics...But I think they repealed the song-fic rule. Next thing you know, Cross-overs or parodies are going...

NUUUUUU!!!!!! Bad Az!!!! Bad, bad, bad Az!!! Don't jinx yourself!
And they did repeal it, you ninny. Haven't I told you this before? Didn't I confirm it for CW? Yes, I did.
Bah, but I still heart you. =3
I have 2 questions, since I don't wanna ask ff.net

1.) I know screenplay for an anime etc is not allowed, (even though they have a screenplay section....) but what about if you had like an IM part. I am doing the so far only AU DIsgea fic on ff.net, one where the characters are in high school! *cue dramatic music* but they have a life on IM, they have to, but would a little part like that be allowed? I mean there is no other way to do an IM conversation.

2.) I know you can aquire other people's dead/discontinued fics, since I have seen it done, but is there anything else you have to do to get it, other than ask the person?

Thank you for your time! 4laugh
frozen_eclipse
I have 2 questions, since I don't wanna ask ff.net

1.) I know screenplay for an anime etc is not allowed, (even though they have a screenplay section....) but what about if you had like an IM part. I am doing the so far only AU DIsgea fic on ff.net, one where the characters are in high school! *cue dramatic music* but they have a life on IM, they have to, but would a little part like that be allowed? I mean there is no other way to do an IM conversation.

2.) I know you can aquire other people's dead/discontinued fics, since I have seen it done, but is there anything else you have to do to get it, other than ask the person?

Thank you for your time! 4laugh

I hate to say it, but though many authors still put in chat/IM scenes, I wouldn't. I remember reading something about screenplay format also being chat format, but I do know authors who have had chat/IM format in their fics and those fics have been removed. The admins, like I'm sure has been said many times before, are butt monkies that don't discriminate.

As for your second question, I'm not entirely sure. I know a disclaimer is always in order (not only for the legal issues but also for etiquette/courtesy), but other than that I think as long as you have the author's permission you're good to go. You may want to retitle it or have the original author remove the story, though, only because FF.net also automatically assumes you're copying if you post a fic with a same/similiar title as another fic (wonked, I know).
Quote:
So far I have...46 stories out and let's just say...six of them are festering.

"Festering"! Ha! I LIKE that word! I always use "fermenting" (reminds me of a good wine) but there are days when I've fought with my fic and feel like I've lost. "Festering" describes it as the maddening blister it can sometimes be! rofl

As to FFN, I know they've changed the rules several times since I started posting there. I've never had any issues with them, but I don't write songfics, RP's, scripts or anything else they consider inappropriate. My plots tend to be pretty complicated and I've got a small (but loyal) readership, so plagarizing my work would be really stupid. eek

My Stories (under "Kieri" at FFN):

1) One Good Deed (DBZ) - Complete
2) Demon Dance (DBZ) - Complete
3) Errant Exile (DBZ) - ongoing, currently at 22 chapters
4) Simple Gifts (DBZ Christmas story)
5) Everyone's A Winner! (DBZ side story to Errant Exile)

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Is it only for Anime? (FFN, I mean)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers