Welcome to Gaia! ::

feanor walks up the stairs coming from the basement, were he was studing/training. the sun is going down, making the room dark and misty. being in the middle of the mountains and forest like this, the night is dark to the point that you can feel it. he stairs out the window at the clouds that seem to form above the mansion. lightning strikes the ground cousing a faint flame in the distants. the candles and the fire beggin to glow inside. and with a slight hand gesture and smirk, the fire outside dissapears. feanor, looking slightly worn.. heads upstairs.
dark assassin7
Screen Name: dark assassin7
Name: Chrno
Race: dark demon
Class: assassin/blademaster
Job: takes out assassinations, but for good.
Weapon: wo katanas which were made from a black demons scales, and two assassin daggers.
Normal Abilities: chrno can travel at amazing speeds and kill with perfect acuracy, he can see people's thoughts, weather about him or there next move. he has many others that will soon be discovered.
Special Abilities: to summon his full demon form, causing destruction and death, which are almost 100% accurate, but this is never used. he uses all 6 elements, that is including darkness and light.
General Outlook On Life: he is very brave, and will do many things for his friends, but he is also dark.
Appearance: chrno in a good mood chrno mad...
History: Chrno's life, he will not speak of. but he was trained under milinco for a while, and when he left, chrno obtained much skill and power.
Desired Position: spec. forces lead

((OOC: Did you not read the first post!? It says to PM me your profile. I don't want OOC in my IC guild. DELETE YOUR POST! ))
Milinco walked back into the area where the mansion had been. He walked up to the large double doors and entered. He walked to the staircase and went down.

"..."

He went passed the jail, the relic room and entered the library. As he entered a single candle lite the entire room. The library was not a small room, infact it was very large and to have a single candle light it would be nearly impossible. Even so, it was done.

"..."

Milinco walked through the library and found himself a book. He then walked to a table and sat down, he started reading.
Milinco sat reading his book in the silence of the library. From inside the basement one couldn't tell if it was night or day. One could get lost in a book or the library and not even know if the sun was out or not.
feanor, seeming unreal and having some what of an ethreal look, aparates, and walks out of the shadows, towards milinco. taking a chair, he sits across, the table from his friend, and with a motion, he gestures at the candle, milinco knowing his friend to well, nods in approval. the room seems to slightly lighten up, as a hanging lamp seems to apear above there heads. the lamp, chain and all, seem to be the fire itself. feanor, not knowing weather or not his friend was in the mood to talk stayed silent. leaving it open or not. either way, is fine with him, seeing as he has his book. he will wait, and be preocupied.
*A thin stream of light cuts through the sky in front of the mansion. The light fluctuates revealing Cirino's form. He stands outside of the mansion looking at it with his head tilted to the side. He had been wandering for awhile looking to find something interesting to do. Maybe someone in the mansion is worth his time. He yells out.*

Hello!! Is anyone around?!

*Normally he would walk in with no regard to who is within. Yet he stood there awaiting some type of host or leader to meet him. He breathes calmly pushing his hair out from the front of his face. He waits eager to meet anyone who would come.*
l3utters
feanor, seeming unreal and having some what of an ethreal look, aparates, and walks out of the shadows, towards milinco. taking a chair, he sits across, the table from his friend, and with a motion, he gestures at the candle, milinco knowing his friend to well, nods in approval. the room seems to slightly lighten up, as a hanging lamp seems to apear above there heads. the lamp, chain and all, seem to be the fire itself. feanor, not knowing weather or not his friend was in the mood to talk stayed silent. leaving it open or not. either way, is fine with him, seeing as he has his book. he will wait, and be preocupied.

Milinco looked up at his friend.

"Seems we have a guest. Shall we greet him?"

Milinco left the book on the table and walked upstairs and out the large double doors. Infront of him stood a man. He looked at him and nodded.

"I am Milinco Of Riougin the Leader of The Blood Red Sunrise."
*Cirino looks toward the man with his silvery eyes shinning brightly and a huge smile on his face. Cir is too damn aimiable at times but he liked the way he was approached. He slightly bows his head with some respect yet quickly looks back up making eye contact. He draws in a breathe.*

Hi my name's Cirino and I'm sort of a wanderer you can say. Honestly I'm starving and looking for some hospitality, but I will leave if you are busy..

*His stomach growls louder than a ten foot tiger with rabies. He chuckles semi embarrased but then returns to a calm look on his face. After composing himself he adds.*

I was also wondering who lived in this mansion...that's the main reason I stopped. I'm quite curious...sometimes too curious for my own good I guess.
as milinco walks away and up the stairs, feanor just raises his hand, and the burning lamp disapates, leaving him alone in the dark. following his friend, feanor slowly comes forth out of the shadows to stand against the wall on the side of his friend. staring at the new comer. not saying anything, more so just watching, and studying the man. he sat silent in the shadow as milinco spoke with him.
Cirino
*Cirino looks toward the man with his silvery eyes shinning brightly and a huge smile on his face. Cir is too damn aimiable at times but he liked the way he was approached. He slightly bows his head with some respect yet quickly looks back up making eye contact. He draws in a breathe.*

Hi my name's Cirino and I'm sort of a wanderer you can say. Honestly I'm starving and looking for some hospitality, but I will leave if you are busy..

*His stomach growls louder than a ten foot tiger with rabies. He chuckles semi embarrased but then returns to a calm look on his face. After composing himself he adds.*

I was also wondering who lived in this mansion...that's the main reason I stopped. I'm quite curious...sometimes too curious for my own good I guess.

"Feanor!? Where are you?"

Milinco spoke without taking an eye off the man standing infront to his home. He looked the man up then down, examining his features and characteristics. Milinco looked at the man sternly and spoke again.

"Please, enter. This is my home and place of business. You are welcome here."

Milinco smiled at the man and turned to the side. He gestured with his arm for the man to enter. Milinco was a man of impressions, he always liked to make a good first impression.

"Feanor, please get this man something to eat. Seeing as our hostess is probably sleeping."
feanor did as he was asked, introducing himself respectfully to the man.
"I am feanor, i am pleased to meet you sir. I am sorry to say, I am not a good cook, so i hope that some bread and meet will do you for now. i apoligize."
*Cirino's eyes glance at Faenor then back at Milinco. After hearing his kind words he smirks and follows milinco into the mansion. His stomach grumbles a bit more as he is now anticipating food. He hadn't eaten for two days and he was feeling drained. Now he felt like a moocher.*

*Clears his throat.* I'm really sorry to put you out like this. I just figured with a mansion there had to be some food.*He chuckles at his own joke* Umm.. so this is your place of buisness eh? What kind of buisness do you run?

*His eyes glowing with curiousity as always. He focused his attention on the two men awaiting what they might say.*
*Cirino nods in acknowledgment to Faenor. Cir didn't mind because he was starving.*

Beggars can't be choosers...I'm pleased to make you acquaintance.

*He was quite pleased with their welcome.*
Cirino
*Cirino's eyes glance at Faenor then back at Milinco. After hearing his kind words he smirks and follows milinco into the mansion. His stomach grumbles a bit more as he is now anticipating food. He hadn't eaten for two days and he was feeling drained. Now he felt like a moocher.*

*Clears his throat.* I'm really sorry to put you out like this. I just figured with a mansion there had to be some food.*He chuckles at his own joke* Umm.. so this is your place of buisness eh? What kind of buisness do you run?

*His eyes glowing with curiousity as always. He focused his attention on the two men awaiting what they might say.*

"This, my new found friend, is The Blood Red Sunrise. A mercenary house."

Milinco smiled and took the bread and meat from Feanor. Looking at Feanor, he placed the meat on the bread and folded it in half. He then handed it to Cirino.

"This should hold your stomach for a bit. I will find you something."
Milinco walked over to the kitchen/bar area and started looking around for something more to eat. He pulled out a box of strawberries, some more bread, some cheese and some jerky. He placed all these items on the bar and went to get some water. He got a glass and filled it with water, returned to the bar and placed the water on the bar. He then motioned for Feanor and Cirino to come and sit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff