Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Due to time the lack of time I can spend on Gaia I can no longer 'run' this guild. Also, this guild and the FFA are dying. Those who wish to revive the FFA, I really hope it works. FFA is one of my favorite sections of the forums.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Milinco walks in the large double doors and into the main hall. He looks around at the emptiness of the guild.

"Soon..."

Milinco calmly spoke and walked upstairs to his room. He shut the door and went to sleep.
Milinco awoke from his sleep and stood up. He stretched and walked into the hallway. Today was a good day. Milinco thought to himself. he walked to the staircase and proceeded downstairs. He walked into the main hall and into the kitchen area to make himself some breakfast.
Ekimal rode swiftly on Shadow to the huge doors to the mansion. As he neared, he slowed his steed down to an easy walk. At the door, he dismounted and loosened his horses tack. "Good boy, Shadow. You can rest now," he said to the horse. Ekimal made sure that his horse would be all right, he then knocked on the huge doors, hoping someone would answer.
Ekimal Tsan
Ekimal rode swiftly on Shadow to the huge doors to the mansion. As he neared, he slowed his steed down to an easy walk. At the door, he dismounted and loosened his horses tack. "Good boy, Shadow. You can rest now," he said to the horse. Ekimal made sure that his horse would be all right, he then knocked on the huge doors, hoping someone would answer.

Without any responce from anyone that was inside, the large double doors began to open. Inside one could hear and smell some one cooking.
"I seem to have a guest."

Milinco said to himself as he put a few more eggs in the skillet he was using to make breakfast. In another skillet he had some bacon and in the oven he had a few breakfast rolls. He added to what he already had.

"I'm in the kitchen area."

Milinco yell from across the main hall.
Ekimal watched the doors open, and then heard the voice. He also smelled eggs and bacon. "Stay here, Shadow," Ekimal said, then went in, and followed his nose to the kitchen. He saw a man standing there, and assumed that it was his new commander. He put his arm accross his chest, and bowed slightly. "I am Ekimal T'san, at your service," he said.
Ekimal Tsan
Ekimal watched the doors open, and then heard the voice. He also smelled eggs and bacon. "Stay here, Shadow," Ekimal said, then went in, and followed his nose to the kitchen. He saw a man standing there, and assumed that it was his new commander. He put his arm accross his chest, and bowed slightly. "I am Ekimal T'san, at your service," he said.

"Please to meet you Ekimal, excuse me if I don't give you a proper greeting. Don't want to burn the goods you know. Hungry?"

Milinco looked up at Ekimal and smiled. Still sturring the eggs and bacon and checking the timer on the oven.

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
A young woman was walking, just to get away from the stress of daily life and to forget about her intensive training which had just been over. She had heard of a new mercenary guild, whose jobs were nearly all- encompassing, from a friend. She had been given its address too, but she did not believe such an organisation would function properly. She noticed that she was just in front of the gate of a mansion. She read the numbers and gasped:

"Can zis be ze headquarters of zat guild? Maybe I had better go in and see if zere is anyone."
Sencing the persence of another being Milinco grabbed some plates and placed them on the table. He then grabbed the skillets, carful not to burn himself, and served three places.

"Seems we have another guest."

He sat down and began eating.
"I am very hungry, actually," Ekimal admitted, his stomach giving testament. "I've been living on roots and berries for a while now." He sat down at the table, and forgetting about chivalry, hs wolfed down his food. "This is very good," he said between mouthfuls.

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Helga looked at the mansion. She did not know who was inside, nor did she care. She had been looking for a job in such organisations for some time, so she thought this could be her chance. She pushed at the gate a bit and saw it was open. She cautiously walked in, looking around as if a predatory animal was watching her. She stopped at the mansion's door and sighed. Did she really have what it takes to be in a mercenary organisation? This was not the time to think of such things, though, so, trying to shoo away her doubt, and while her hand was shaking, she rang the doorbell...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff