Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ekimal Tsan
"I am very hungry, actually," Ekimal admitted, his stomach giving testament. "I've been living on roots and berries for a while now." He sat down at the table, and forgetting about chivalry, hs wolfed down his food. "This is very good," he said between mouthfuls.

"HA! HA! Well then, eat as much as you like. There is more if you want it on the stove."

Milinco let out a loud laugh that resonated throughout the mansion. It seemed his hosting skills were not that rusty as he thought. He stood up and got three glasses, filled them with milk and returned to the table with them.

"Drink up, friend. Our other guests food is getting cold."

Milinco began eating once more.
Kalium19
Helga looked at the mansion. She did not know who was inside, nor did she care. She had been looking for a job in such organisations for some time, so she thought this could be her chance. She pushed at the gate a bit and saw it was open. She cautiously walked in, looking around as if a predatory animal was watching her. She stopped at the mansion's door and sighed. Did she really have what it takes to be in a mercenary organisation? This was not the time to think of such things, though, so, trying to shoo away her doubt, and while her hand was shaking, she rang the doorbell...

The large double doors seemed to open on thier own. Once open one could smell the good smell of breakfast.

"Your food's getting cold. You gonna come and eat or not?"

Two men could be seen eating at a table near the kitchen area in the main hall. One of the men looking at her.

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Milinco_Of_Riougin
Kalium19
Helga looked at the mansion. She did not know who was inside, nor did she care. She had been looking for a job in such organisations for some time, so she thought this could be her chance. She pushed at the gate a bit and saw it was open. She cautiously walked in, looking around as if a predatory animal was watching her. She stopped at the mansion's door and sighed. Did she really have what it takes to be in a mercenary organisation? This was not the time to think of such things, though, so, trying to shoo away her doubt, and while her hand was shaking, she rang the doorbell...

The large double doors seemed to open on thier own. Once open one could smell the good smell of breakfast.

"Your food's getting cold. You gonna come and eat or not?"

Two men could be seen eating at a table near the kitchen area in the main hall. One of the men looking at her.

Helga was startled. She stuttered a bit:

"Ich...I... Zank you for letting me in."

The feeling of nervousness was gone. She smiled and walked in.
Kalium19

Helga was startled. She stuttered a bit:

"Ich...I... Zank you for letting me in."

The feeling of nervousness was gone. She smiled and walked in.

"I made you a plate."

Milinco smiled and pointed to the plate of eggs, bacon and breakfast rolls. As if he knew she were coming. You see, Milinco had the ability to sence others around him without even looking.

"Welcome to The BRS."
Ekimal finished his food and pushed the plate away with a sigh of contentment. "Well, I'm full. Is there anything I can do?" he asked Milinco. He then nodded at the new girl. "Hey. I'm Ekimal T'san."
Ekimal Tsan
Ekimal finished his food and pushed the plate away with a sigh of contentment. "Well, I'm full. Is there anything I can do?" he asked Milinco. He then nodded at the new girl. "Hey. I'm Ekimal T'san."

"We just opened up, there's not much to do untill we get some jobs."

Milinco also finished his plate. He gathered his plate and Ekimal's plate and took them to the sink. On his way back to the table he grabbed another roll and began eating it.

"Anything you can think of?"

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Ekimal Tsan

Helga was eating and her mouth was full when Ekimal introduced timself. She stared at him for a moment, as if telling him to wait, and when she swallowed what was in her mouth, she spoke:

"Hallo. I am Helga Müller. Nice to meet you, sir."
Kalium19

Helga was eating and her mouth was full when Ekimal introduced timself. She stared at him for a moment, as if telling him to wait, and when she swallowed what was in her mouth, she spoke:

Milinco smiled and leaned forward on the table, finishing his roll.

"I have an opening that might suit you well. Interested?"

He said this looking at Helga.

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Milinco_Of_Riougin
Kalium19

Helga was excited to hear the ruler of the place talking to her.

"Yes, sir. Please tell me more about it, it sounds exciting."
Kalium19
Milinco_Of_Riougin
Kalium19

"The job title is Hostess. Your responsibility is to tend to our guests and mercs. Make sure everything is in tip top shape and keep us in line if needed. Also, as a member of the BRS you can take jobs and/or find jobs for other BRS members. Sound interesting?"

Milinco stared at Helga. She seemed nervous, but he didn't seem to mind that.

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Milinco_Of_Riougin
Kalium19
Milinco_Of_Riougin
Kalium19

"The job title is Hostess. Your responsibility is to tend to our guests and mercs. Make sure everything is in tip top shape and keep us in line if needed. Also, as a member of the BRS you can take jobs and/or find jobs for other BRS members. Sound interesting?"

Milinco stared at Helga. She seemed nervous, but he didn't seem to mind that.

Helga was now hyped up. That was just the kind of position she wanted! She responded with enthousiasm:

"Yes! You can count on me for fulfilling this task. About a year and a half ago I worked as a receptionist in a congress about Violence Among Soccer Fans. So I have experience for this position... I assume."
Kalium19

Helga was now hyped up. That was just the kind of position she wanted! She responded with enthousiasm:

"Yes! You can count on me for fulfilling this task. About a year and a half ago I worked as a receptionist in a congress about Violence Among Soccer Fans. So I have experience for this position... I assume."

Milinco slapped his palm against the table.

"Great! I knew you would do it. I just know you'll be a great hostess."

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Milinco_Of_Riougin
Kalium19

Milinco slapped his palm against the table.

"Great! I knew you would do it. I just know you'll be a great hostess."

"Now, zhank you vonce again, sir. As soon as I finish my meal, I will start tidying up this place right away."

Helga was now on Cloud Nine. She took a bite off the piece of bread she was holding and chewed slowly, thinking of the days ahead, and herself working as a hostess. Maybe she wouldn't get the action the mercenaries themselves would, but supporting them was an important job, one such a guild cannot do without, nonetheless.
Kalium19

"Now, zhank you vonce again, sir. As soon as I finish my meal, I will start tidying up this place right away."

Helga was now on Cloud Nine. She took a bite off the piece of bread she was holding and chewed slowly, thinking of the days ahead, and herself working as a hostess. Maybe she wouldn't get the action the mercenaries themselves would, but supporting them was an important job, one such a guild cannot do without, nonetheless.

"Also, as a member of the BRS you are a merenary. If your needed for a job. I will ask you to do it."

Milinco smiled and rose from the table.

"I'm gonna leave for a while. Make yourself at home. There are dorms and offices upstairs. The offices are for officers only, you have one there. Look for the Hostess office. Welcome to the BRS."

With that said Milinco walked out the front doors and walked away. His return would be within the days end.

((OOC: I'm gonna go. I made some new sigs and will post them when I get back online. Have fun and tell some of your friends about this place.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff