Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cirino
*He quickly dashed outside with excitement. He stands still glowing and ready for a fun fight.*

((yeah both...and I apologise if it seems I'm posting slowly but I just wait for the both of you so I can respond at once...but during the battle I'll post in between to keep things lively.))

Milinco looks to Feanor and waits for him to come outside.

"You coming?"

((OOC: Here's how it will go. |3utters will go first, I will post second and Cirino will respond third. Turn based. No inturputing attacks. Sound good?))
feanor with a fading appearance, appears outside across the way from his friend. with his back to the two men.
*Cirino stands patiently waiting for his new friends...slash sparring partners. He hopes this is going to be fun.*

((okey dokey...don't hurt me too bad.))
feanor stands with his back to the men. clowds begin to fill the sky around them. he stands calm and still as the wind blows his cloths from side to side. the sound of thunder and lightning seem to boom in sync with feanors sways.

"I will appoligize in advance for the pain that you might have to bare. just remember, i only excepted your invitation."

feanor slightly aims his head half way towards his apponent.

"are you ready?"
Cirino
*Cirino stands patiently waiting for his new friends...slash sparring partners. He hopes this is going to be fun.*

((okey dokey...don't hurt me too bad.))

Milinco stood about twenty yards in front of Cirino. His left foot behind his right and his right arm out to his side. His left arm behind his back. He stood there waiting for Feanor to make the first move, he would follow closely behind. The night sky dotted with clouds. The only light came from the moon and the stars.

((OOC: |3utters you start.))
*Cirino was hardly ever serious...even during a fight. His eyes bouncing back and forth between the two warriors. He heard Faenor's words and smirked.*

You guys look serious! *he chuckles slightly then stops so he doesn't offend them.* I appologise...I'm taking it seriously too though it might not seem like it. I'm ready.

*His body glowing, he clenches his fists and prepares for their attacks. He stands in a free flowing attack position and sways slightly side to side.*
((ooc: excuse my delay))

Lightning comes down but doesnt strike the ground. it seems to encircle the heroes before disapearing. feanor looks at his enemy with the energy of the bolt in his eyes, and with the speed of the strike itself, he attacks. dashing forward with unmatched speed and with terror for eyes, and before most would realize he had moved to attack, feanor strikes with his left foot to the mans stomach
l3utters
((ooc: excuse my delay))

Lightning comes down but doesnt strike the ground. it seems to encircle the heroes before disapearing. feanor looks at his enemy with the energy of the bolt in his eyes, and with the speed of the strike itself, he attacks. dashing forward with unmatched speed and with terror for eyes, and before most would realize he had moved to attack, feanor strikes with his left foot to the mans stomach

Milinco took off, as if he knew the lightning were coming, toward Cirino. He would be taking aim to Cirino's head. Milinco would swing a right hook toward Cirino's left temple. Hoping to make contact or at least destract him while Feanor makes his move.
*Cirino's eyes bounce quickly between the two men. His aura bright as the encroach on his position. Though he didn't seem to react that quickly to the warriors' movements, the aura coating his body acts as a cushion for the blow to the stomach reducing it's impact dramatically. He allows it to barely make contact with his stomach so he can hook Faenor's leg with his right arm. Feeling out Milinco's movement his instincts allow him to move his head slightly to ensure a miss. With his swaying motion using the enertia of the kick Cir aims to swing Faenor into Milinco's blow using Faenor's own speed to guide him into his teamate's punch.*

Arh!
feanor knowing full well the attack headed his way does not even attempt to dodge it. rather realizing that the man now has his arm used up holding him, throws a punch with his left fist, aiming for his unguarded temple.
l3utters
feanor knowing full well the attack headed his way does not even attempt to dodge it. rather realizing that the man now has his arm used up holding him, throws a punch with his left fist, aiming for his unguarded temple.

Realizing his fist is now headed toward Feanor he curls his arm in and extends his right leg out, spinning his shoulders at a downward angle. His heel would soon make contact with Cirino's forehead. As Milinco leaned down he grabbed onto the left ankle of Cirino.
*Cirino follows through with the motion of the dodge from milinco's original attack. He plants his left leg firmly which is gripped by milinco and kicks his right leg forward allowing him to lean backward. Surely Faenor's fist and Milinco's heel would collide as they were both aimed to where his head was once positioned. He expelled a wave of energy from his aura which would throw them back since he was in physical contact with them both wether their attacks collided or not. Though he would time it so it would allow them to collide.*
Hyaa!
feanor opens his fist and grabs hold of milincoes heel to keep from impact. once cirino releases the energy, feanor drifts withen it, allowing them to seperate. flowing through the air spinning with his friend, he realeses his friend, after the moment they would have met attacks, to float on as he wills. finishing a half ariel and landing on his feet half crouched to the ground.
((ooc: guys i hate to say this, but.. ive got to get some sleep, ive got work in the mornen. im already a couple hourse past when i wanted to be asleep. forgive me. another time perhaps. good to meet you, sorry for ditchen. night))
l3utters
feanor opens his fist and grabs hold of milincoes heel to keep from impact. once cirino releases the energy, feanor drifts withen it, allowing them to seperate. flowing through the air spinning with his friend, he realeses his friend, after the moment they would have met attacks, to float on as he wills. finishing a half ariel and landing on his feet half crouched to the ground.

Milinco would use the blast to pull Cirino back with him, seeing as he still had a hold of his ankle. Milinco would do a half rotation flip and land on his feet. Lifting his other arm and grabbing the ankle he had a hold of. Milinco would pull in a downward fashion. As Milinco pulled his eyes began to glow a crimson red color. The pull would send any normal man flat on the ground in a matter of milliseconds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff