Welcome to Gaia! ::

Milinco smiled and watched them conversate.
GAARA - OF - THE - SAND
hi

((OOC: Either make an enterance, use OOC or delete your post.))

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Milinco_Of_Riougin
GAARA - OF - THE - SAND
hi

((As the owner of this thread, YOU can delete his posts, too, Milinco.))
Kalium19
Milinco_Of_Riougin
GAARA - OF - THE - SAND
hi

((As the owner of this thread, YOU can delete his posts, too, Milinco.))

((OOC: After a few days. I have no control over the posts.))
(It's not that, you can't delete posts in the FFA.)
Milinco sat at the table near the two conversating. He was growing tired, he yawned. He stood up and turned to the end of hall. He began walking down the hall and up the stairs. He reached his office and calmly entered it. He then walked over to his bed and sat down on it. He didn't lay down he only backed up to the edge near the wall. He sat there staring at his feet for a moment before turning and looking out the window. He seemed lonely. As he sat staring out his office window and felt faintly a presence he had not felt in ages. Milinco's heart rate raced, but his body remained calm.
Yubar continued to walk toward the mansion. He was nearing the edge of the forest.
feanor stared out of the shadows at the man approaching, contemplating the purpose of his visit.

it beggan to rain, and as it did, feanor drifted back out of veiw into the shadows.
Milinco_Of_Riougin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Due to time the lack of time I can spend on Gaia I can no longer 'run' this guild. Also, this guild and the FFA are dying. Those who wish to revive the FFA, I really hope it works. FFA is one of my favorite sections of the forums.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please do not post in this thread anymore. If there are any questions, comments or anything else, please PM me.

Thank You.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces