Welcome to Gaia! ::

unholydage
dage got up and sat on the bed, he let his legs hang over the side as he watched the guy walk down the hall. dage got off the bed and held on to it till he got his balance and stumbled and tripped his way to the guild hall and sat down on a chair near milinco, "hi..." dage said as he turned the chair to face milinco, "what...is this place..." dage said slowly.

Milinco watched as Dage stumbled into the guild hall. He eyed him as he sat down. And listened to him speak.

"This, my new friend, is my home and place of business. You have stumbled upon The Blood Red Sunrise. A gathering of mercenaries of all kinds."

Loyal Elder

8,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
dage looked away into the bar as he said," a guild for mercs huh? got a joining sheet?" dage asked as he put on a rare smile on his face and put a hand on his forehead.
unholydage
dage looked away into the bar as he said," a guild for mercs huh? got a joining sheet?" dage asked as he put on a rare smile on his face and put a hand on his forehead.

Milinco watches his eyes go to the bar and smiles.

"Want a drink? There really isn't a sign up sheat. You just kind of ask and I give you a room to stay in. That's pretty much it."

Loyal Elder

8,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"i'd love a drink my friend." dage said more warmly as he walked over to the bar and sat on the stool, "so milinco...may i join your nice looking guild?" he said this slowly as he put his hand poam up as he looked at the drinks.

OOC sad (he said that more slowly cus this is the most words he said since he started to live in the woods.))
unholydage
"i'd love a drink my friend." dage said more warmly as he walked over to the bar and sat on the stool, "so milinco...may i join your nice looking guild?" he said this slowly as he put his hand poam up as he looked at the drinks.

OOC sad (he said that more slowly cus this is the most words he said since he started to live in the woods.))

Milinco walked over to the bar and jumped behind it. He leaned on the counter near Dage and looked him in the eye.

"Sure... Find and empty room upstairs and your in. Know what you want?"

((OOC: Invite some friends stick around and I'll make you some free Mimzy's.))

Loyal Elder

8,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
“rum and some red wine please...." dage said as he pulled out his flute and started to play a slow-soft song that remained him of home.
unholydage
“rum and some red wine please...." dage said as he pulled out his flute and started to play a slow-soft song that reminded him of home.

Milinco leaned under the counter and grabbed a glasses. Poured some rum in a shot glass and red wine in a wine glass. He then sat them in front of Dage.

"I'm kind of tired I've been working all day. I'm gonna retire to bed. Feel free to explore or anything you want now. This is your home, too. Upstairs are the dorms and offices. Offices are for officers only. Enjoy."

Milinco walked out from behind the bar and walked down the hall toward the stairs. He went upstairs and into his office. He layed down and went to sleep.

Loyal Elder

8,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
dage put his flute down and watched milinco go, he then put his flute in his coat and picked up his drinks and went up stairs. he checked the rooms each and found one nice and vacant in a little corner of the hall, he opened the door with one hand and looked into the room. the bed was red and the sheets where blue. the wall was a blue that dage had never seen in his life and there was a night stand right by the bed.he put his drinks on the nightstand and laid in the bed and stared at the wall, I may grow to like this place... dage thought as he fell asleep in the bed.

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Helga woke up and put on her clothes once again. The guild was empty, but it seemed messier now. She was in no way a neat-freak, but it seemed so messy now that she had to do something about it. She went up to clean her dorm room first. She made her bed, and swept the floor. She would tidy up others' rooms too, but she did not want to annoy them; lest they could not find their things...

((Finally, a new post from me.))

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Helga was done cleaning her room and so she went to her office. There was not much to do here, just a few sheets of paper that needed to be cleaned here and there. She arranged her desk and put her pens away.She also dusted the small table in the far-right. corner of her office. When she was done, she locked the door and went to clean the main hall. She wanted it to be as clean as possible.

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Helga went down to the hall and saw that it was in a terrible mess.

"Oh, vhat has happened hier?"

There were wine bottles and glasses everywhere. she immediately took them to the sink to wash them. As she was cleaning the table, she found a piece of paper. It was a member's profile, so she read it....

"Dage, a new kid on the block. I hope he vill have a good time hier as one of us."

She put the paper into a drawer and started to wash the dirty glasses.
Chrno looked out of the guild. The wind was calm, a storm would come. Chrno was still, he looked far, far away from this place, to somewhere called "home'. Chrno doesnt remember his home, only a slight bit. So he decided to visit this place, and re-unite with someone, but he didnt know who. He then took a letter out of his pocket, and read it. shock was on chrnos face, and he disapeared.
((gtg))

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
After long hours of work, she was finally done cleaning. She went to the library, and started to read the book about homing pigeons again. She had marked the page, o it was easy for her to find it. In the silence, she read on...

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Helga finished two more chapters and looked at her watch. Oh no! It was high time she left for soccer training. She rushed to get her stuff ready and left as hurriedly as she could.
Milinco woke up in his office. Remebering the night before, he wondered if Dage was still around. He sat up and looked around a bit. He looked outside. It was daylight and there were a few clouds in the sky. Milinco stood up and went downstairs. He walked to the bar area and got himself some milk. He wanted to fix some breakfast, but he was too lazy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff